- Application Developer with 15 years of experience in applications development, testing, troubleshooting, implementation, documentation and testing of Client - Server and Web based Applications
- Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML Methodology
- Experienced in SW development models like Extreme Programming, Agile, and Scrum
- Designed, architected, programmed WinForms, Web based Application and Libraries
- Experienced in WinForms application development using C#, ADO.NET, WCF
- API development experience in C# / .NET
- Experienced in Web Applications in C#, ASP.NET using latest technique like WCF
- Worked with .NET Framework 3.5 and 4
- Experienced in Multithreading programming in C#
- Highly experienced with SQL Server 2008, Oracle 9i/10g and MS Access Database
- Experienced with Design Patterns
- Extensive Knowledge in Visual Studio, Visual Studio.NET and Versioning tools like VSS and SVN
- Experienced in developing technical documentation in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Experienced in Manual and Automation testing and Test case identification.
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND TOOLS:
Programming Languages: C, C#, VB.NET, .NET, Python and AJAX
Application /Web Servers: IIS Web Server
RDBMS: SQL Server 2008/ 2008 R2, Oracle 9i/10g and MS Access
Tool: /Technologies/Utilities: Visual SourceSafe, SVN, ActiveX, COM, Microsoft Office, MS Project, MS Visio, Crystal Reports 11, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS and Erwin Data Modeling
Networking: TCP/IP, VPN, LAN/WAN
Platforms: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/Windows 8, Linux
Databases: MS SQL 2008/2008 R2/2012/2014 and Oracle 9i/10g/11.
Hardware: PC compatible
- Strong programming skills
- Strong project management skills
- Ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment.
- SDLC methodology and Design Patterns
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and software is necessary.
- Provides guidance and mentoring on technical and business issues Process
- Works with Project Mangers, Business Analysts, Programmers, Database Administrator and external customers on preparation of project related documents
- Strong development (.net) skills
Confidential, Isabela, PR
- Working closely with system analyst to develop new process after analyzing the requirements
- Designed GUI using C# and WinForms
- Designed and coded Business logic and Database layers in C#, XML and Python.
- Involved in Database design using Oracle 10g and wrote stored procedures, triggers etc.
- Developed APIs / Libraries in C# and COM.
- Documented Technical artifacts
- Active Code review participation
- Carried out Unit testing using Visual Studio Quality Tools Unit Test Framework
- Identify user needs and resolve problems
- Create SSIS package to transfer and convert simulation data to Oracle 10g database
- Getting user requirements
- Create a SRS Document
- Create user acceptance document
- Worked as designer and senior programmer to analyzed user specifications for workability, completeness and business flow
- Participated in defining System Design, Architecture and Specifications and performed project and task estimation
- Create an estimated project plan for application develop
- Designed Web pages with Visual Studio 2012
- Create the CSS for web pages
- Coded Business logic in C#
- Create a class for LDAP authentication within windows environment
- Designed the database and wrote Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL 2008
- Create the application reports using SSRS
- Performed Coding/Programming tasks to specification and in accordance with Development standards
- Documented and coding Technical artifacts and developed test plans
- Performed unit testing using NUnit and did code review
PR Consultant,Carolina, PR
- Participate in meetings with end users to review new application improvements
- Create new changes request document
- Performed code changes using C#
- Change the look and feel of the application
- Create new reports
- Create new table fields in the database
- Create new stored procedures for insert and update process
- Testing and documenting the application changes in an staging environment
Application Development and Systems Consultant, San Juan, PR
- Get the reports requirement from users
- Create the SRS document for the each report
- Developed reports with Microsoft Reporting Services with Visual Studio 2010 Business Intelligent and MS SqlServer 2008.
- Collaborated with database administrators to design appropriate data structures.
- Created stored procedure to query SQL database and later used by the SSRS reports
- Maintain and support the SSRS web site
IT Director, Guaynabo, PR
- Managed and implemented IT policies, procedures and development based on Disaster Recovery Procedures, Operation Continuity and Contingency Plan.
- Managed the IT Department Budget and team of 15 people.
- Implemented the operational processes and initial activities for the department.
- Developed and maintained web sites utilizing CSS files and search criteria modules.
- Designed and implemented tourism inventory control applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- Designed and implemented community complaint system using asp.net with MS Sql Server 2000 and Crystal Reports.
- Managed Application development version control and sharing file utilized MS Visual Source-Safe.
- Responsible for the analysis and development of all new projects.
PR Systems Consultant, San Juan, PR
- Analyzed business requirements and developed cost effective systems and solutions.
- Resolved any conflicts and managed infrastructure and implementation of new business systems
- Collaborated with users to resolve queries, provided training requirements and recommended changes to enhance system operations.
- Coordinated with Product Development team to determine business requirements and translated them into technical specifications.
- Developed and supervised system documents related to the changes and enhancements done to the process and system.
- Determined, analyzed and resolved process problems, and prepared technical specifications according to Y2K issues
- Responded to customer requests regarding issues in system and enhancements and escalate issues if required for faster resolution.
- Prepared test plan, test scripts for system testing, functional testing for implementation.
- Analyzed and developed systems in Visual Basic with SQL-SEVER 7.0, DB2 5.0 and Oracle 8.