- Senior .Net Developer with 8+ years of industry experience in Application Design, development and maintenance.
- Expertise in implementing N - Tier Architecture and Hands on experience in developing Web and Client/Server Applications based on Microsoft .NET Technologies
- Strong working knowledge of Object Oriented Programming techniques.
- Expert in designing and developing applications using ASP.NET, C#.NET, ADO.NET, SQL, Entity Framework, Enterprise Library, LINQ, SOAP, Web Services, AJAX, MVC, IIS, XML.
- Worked with Console applications, Windows applications, ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET State Management, ASP.NET Caching, Securing ASP.NET Web Applications.
- Expertise in working with Graphical User Interface (GUI) web development using technologies like Master Pages, AJAX Controls, JQuery, CSS, Themes and Skins.
- Experience in working with Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) .NET Web Services using WSDL, SOAP and UDDI in .Net Framework 4.0/3.5.
- Extensively used LINQ and Entity Framework to exchange data between web applications and database objects
- Good experience in Exception Handling, Debugging and tracing by which the whole picture of application runtime behaviour can be seen and analyzed more efficiently.
- Experience in developing and building applications using Windows Workflow Foundation and XAML.
- Experience in designing and developing Databases in SQL Server
- Involved in development of projects using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Good experience with development methodologies like Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall and Test driven development.
- Experience in setting up TFS Team Projects, TFS Build Process, TFS Process Templates and managing security permissions for Team collections.
- Good understanding of SOA architecture and Configuration based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols in WCF and Web Services.
Languages/Technologies: C# … VB.Net, ASP.Net … ADO.Net, AJAX, LINQ, VBA, XML, C, C++.
Backend Databases: SQL Server … Oracle, Ms Access, SSRS, SSIS.
Development Tools: Visual Studio … SQL Server Management Studio, TFS, TFS Online.
Methodologies: SDLC, UML, OOAD (Object-Oriented analysis and design)
Operating Systems: Windows XP/7/8, Unix, Mac OS.
Web Development: AJAX, XML, HTML, MVC 3.0/4.0, WCF, WPF, SOAP, Excel Web Applications, CSS, Web Servers IIS 6.0, IIS 7.5
Confidential, Omaha, NE
- Used C# with combination of Entity framework and CSLA Architecture to develop the product.
- Used windows forms to develop an application, which is used for internal processing.
- Designed and developed custom modules for the functionality in the product.
- Used DevExpress (13.4/14.1) as an ASP.NET MVC tool to develop UI.
- Used SQL server 2012 and Azure to retrieve the data.
- Used Microsoft Workflow Application to create, load and persist workflow at different situations during an order's life cycle.
- Written RESTFUL services and service hosts to retrieve data from the system.
- Implemented object oriented programming for developing the Product.
- Written several Stored Procedures, Queries, Triggers and tables, views in database.
- Written LINQ Queries in the code to manipulate the data retrieval.
- Performed Application level tracing and Debugging.
- Used HTML/CSS to provide required look and feel to product.
- Used AngularJS to work on a SPA (Single Page Application) site.
- Used Dot Net Nuke to develop modules/skins and packages for the product.
- Used Dynamics GP (Great Plains) Web Services to maintain the relation with Confidential .
- Used TFS and TFS Online (hosted in Azure) as a source control program for the code base.
- Used several third party APIs to achieve functions like payment processing, generating pdfs, shipping labels etc.
- Worked with Endicia API to produce Confidential shipping labels for domestic shipping.
- Worked with Fedex web service to produce shipping labels for physical gift card products.
- Used different shipping priorities like overnight, same day, priority shipping etc.
- Stored and retrieved shipping labels in the database for future use.
- Worked in generating International shipping labels for products shipped to Canada.
- Implemented future ship date for specific products out of stock. Worked in Agile Environment.
Senior .Net Developer
Confidential, Princeton, NJ
- Conduct client side and server side development utilizing established development tools, guidelines and conventions including but not limited to, Visual studio, ASP.NET Framework, HTML, CSS, C#.Net/ VB.Net and MS-SQL Server as the back end database.
- Design, develop and implement n-tier architectures (UI, Business Logic Layer, Data Access Layer) along with experience working in service-oriented architectures (SOA).
- Employ knowledge & experience with T-SQL (MS-SQL Server) to write complex queries, stored procedures and functions.
- Develop and consume Web Services on the business layer to create a service layer, as part of the SOA.
- Gather business requirements to develop new SSIS packages.
- Extensively worked in collaboration with an onsite and offsite team.
- Created User Controls, Custom controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and .Net for web pages.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Liaise with business analysts to gather study and review overall business/systems requirements to devise technical plans for application development.
- Deliver development and problem-solving solutions to software applications and adhere to the established programming standards.
- Apply knowledge & experience with ASP.NET and T-SQL (MS-SQL Server) to identify client SOP and develop applications to optimize the business operational efficiency.
Environment: Net Framework 3.5 &4.0, C#, ASP.NET, Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server2008, ADO.Net, SQL, Web Services, DTS, XML, and Web forms.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Involved in daily scrums and weekly meetings with the whole team to discuss about the progress of the application development and to meet deadlines and expectations.
- Implemented MVC 3.0 framework to reduce the complexity and to get full control over the behavior of the application.
- Expertise in application development using ASP.NET MVC 1.0/3.0 Framework.
- Created Rich User Interface for the web pages using Cascading Style Sheets (CSS), XML and AJAX toolkit.
- Involved in portal GUI design using Master Page, Login control, ASP.NET controls and Navigation controls.
- Business Logic has been implemented using the concepts of object oriented programming (OOP) with code behind language C#.NET.
- Strong knowledge of Design Patterns. Implemented different Design Patterns including MVVM for WPF and Silverlight applications.
- Created WCF services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to client application.
- Involved in implementation of several WPF applications, all of which use MVVM pattern
- Worked with complex SQL queries which involved Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Functions, Triggers, and Indexes using SQL Server 2008.
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data proficiently.
- Worked on .NET security features such as Form-Based Authentication and Role-Based Authorization.
- Created test cases for maximum code coverage and reduce the risk of the errors in the application.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version control and to maintain updates.
- Heavily involved in bug fixes and production support.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Used waterfall model to develop the whole application.
- Used MVC architecture for client server interaction.
- Developed and consumed Web Services to extract information from the database and other services.
- Involved in developing screens and interacting with database.
- Created various Web forms using ASP.Net.
- Used various advanced Server Controls and developed Custom Controls.
- Implemented form based authentication and maintained Session State information throughout the web transaction.
- Implemented server side business logic using C#.
- Configured the WebConfig file for Session Management and trace.
- Used HTML, DHTML and CSS for developing Web Pages.
- Designed CSS aiming for a rich personalization of server side controls.
- Created WCF Service to retrieve and send information from client side without post-back.
- Implemented WPF in creating custom controls, and Layout controls (Canvas, Stack panel, Grid etc.)
- Provided database connectivity using ADO.Net and created procedures, Indexes and Triggers using MS SQL Server 2008.
- Used T-SQL to examine the database information.
- Used Data Adapters and Datasets of ADO.Net to manipulate data in the SQL server database.
- And also used PL/SQL of Oracle database for project database management. Involved in generating and exporting SSRS reports.
- Used VSS for the source & document version control.
- Involved in Design, Development and Testing of Windows Forms, Web Forms and Web Services using IIS, ASP.NET, C#, XML Dataset and .NET Framework.
- Designed use cases, class diagrams and sequence diagrams using MS Visio.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets for a unified look and feel of the application.
- Used Master Pages for uniform look to all the pages of the application
- Worked with ADO.NET extensively to connect to SQL Server 2000 database.
- Extensively used ADO.Net Datasets, Data Readers and Data Tables.
- Involved in coding part of the HR/Admin, Applicant Modules.
- Developed sequence diagrams and class diagrams using UML methodology.
- Involved in gathering requirements and performed object oriented analysis, design and implementation.
- Developed and designed forms using Windows Forms.
- Worked on validation in ASP.NET web pages.
Environment: Visual Studio 2005, C# .Net, SQL Server 2005, SQL Server 2000.