- A Proficient C# and .NET developer with 5 years of experience delivering code to a consistently high standard with web development, encompassing analysis, design development and execution of business analysis. Strong skills and experience in Object - Oriented Programming using .NET framework.
- Experience in developing and deploying web-based solutions on various architectures like N-Tier, Client/Server, MVC, Microsoft tools and technologies.
- Extensive experience of designing and developing software applications with ASP.NET 3.5, 4.0.
- Familiar with C# 3.0/4.0 advanced features such as typed Variables, Dynamic Variables, Lambda Expressions, Anonymous types and Query syntax. Used Web Services to build interoperable applications.
- Experience in implementing ASP.NET MVC pattern: Controller Actions, View Engine, Html Helper methods, Routing, Attributes, validations, model binding, creating custom validators
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query ( LINQ to Objects , LINQ to XML , and LINQ to SQL ) and retrieve data from different data sources.
- Experienced in using AJAX controls in ASP.NET .
- Experience in handling various backend sources like MS SQL Server 2005 / 2008.
- Experience in using - IIS Web Server, which acts as an intermediate in between Web pages and Domain Name System (DNS ).
- Experienced in a fast-paced Agile Development Environment and Scrum.
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET MVC 4.0/3.0 Framework and Entity Framework 5.0/4.1/4.0, ADO.NET, LINQ, Microsoft Ajax, SharePoint 2013, SharePoint 2010
Web Service Concepts: Web API (Rest/Http) Services, SOAP Windows Communication Foundation services (WCF), HTTP/Rest Services and Web Services
Programming Languages: C# .Net 4.0/3.0
Database: SQLServer2012/2005, MS-Access, ADO.NET, T-SQL, Entity Framework 5.0/4.1/4.0
Web Servers: IIS 7.5/ 7.0
Server Scripting: ASP.NET 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5.
DEVELOPMENT ENVIRONMENTS: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2012.
VERSION CONTROL SYSTEMS: GIT
Design Methodologies: UML, Agile, Waterfall, TDD
Confidential, NY.Net Developer
- Build the custom applications which interacts between the users, doctors and customer care support.
- Build the custom Forms using SharePoint InfoPath forms
- Developed the custom code to meet the client requirements for better user interaction.
- Developed the workflows and used SQL stored Procedures for the list content migration.
- Build the Database schemas as a part moving the content from SharePoint list.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA.Net Developer
- Worked in Agile methodology and JIRA ticketing system to generate and track the issues and project status.
- Done the Project Documentation and Knowledge transfer to off shore teams
- Provide support for the SharePoint users, create, update and administrate over 150 SharePoint Sites, creating integration with Silverlight and external sites.
- Developed ClientSideObject model .Net Framework solution to customize the metadata extraction and build .csv files and automate this process for multiple SharePoint sites.
- Developed the automation of data extraction and mapping between lists and Library fields for several SharePoint sites using CAML Query and Client-Side Object Model.
- Used C# object oriented programming concepts to build the business functionality using Visual studio 2015 a s IDE.
- Build the test scenarios for multiple sites to extract metadata and filter the documents modified on a specific day’s range.
- Configured the SharePoint Search engine and customized search result page.
- Developed the Search functionality at list level, library level and Site level for a SharePoint Sites.
- Used JSOM with RestAPI to access data and functionality for apps hosted in SharePoint at server side.
- As an Admin assigned roles, permissions and performing Crawls at Web Application level.
- Designed and modified the Master Pages and Display Template for the SharePoint Sites.
- Developed the custom Nintex Workflows for document escalation and auto generation of emails.
- Developed the custom Reports of cascading Documents using SSRS Report Builder 3.0 .
- Developed a OOTB Web Parts Custom bulk update functionality of several Documents metadata using Power Shell and CSOM.
- Build the Event receivers solutions to trigger the workflow upon adding and updating metadata.
- Developed and implemented the Web forms using ASP.NET and coded Business logic using C#.
- Developed Web Forms and User Controls using ASP.NET AJAX control Tool kit, JQuery
- Created XML Schemas for transferring data from the company to the trading partners using XML.
- Created CSS (Cascading Style Sheets) and Themes to maintain design consistency across all Web Forms
- Implemented & Analyzed for modifications and upgrades as per the client point of view.
- Heavily used .NET Web Controls, Validation Controls and User Controls.
- Designed and developed using C#, serializations to transfer and persists data xml datasets.
- Created the database and have written stored procedures using SQL Server 2005.
- Implemented Web Services for publishing and consuming data successfully.
- Performed Testing on different functionalities of the application.
- Involved in database design on SQL Server 2005 and development of different database objects containing functions, triggers, store procedures.
Entry Level Developer
- Developed various Web Forms using ASP.NET, XML, HTML, XSLT and Reusable Business Logic Components in an Object-Oriented manner with VB.NET.
- Experience in customizing and adopting Microsoft provided APPLICATION BLOCKS (Validation, Logging, Exception, Data, and Security).
- Extensively used ADO. NET objects like Dataset, Data Reader and Data Grids extensively to retrieve, display and manipulate data from database.
- Created generic secure and reusable data access components using the ADO.Net objects such as Dataset, Data Adapter, and Data Reader.
- Used forms based .Net security for securing the access by the users. Testing and debugging of the modules.
- Transformed XML document with XSLT in ASP.NET application.
- Developed .Net Classes and domain objects and successfully utilized available Web services.
- Involved and communicated test results for application level testing, and integrations testing.
Environment: ASP.NET 2.0, Oracle 10g, .NET Framework 2.0, VB.Net 9.0, XML, HTML, CSS, ADO.NET, SOAP and HTTP, Windows2000 Server, Visual Source safe.