- Over 8 years of experience as a developer in various desktop and client - server applications in various technologies
- Experience in gathering requirement analysis, architecture, design & development of enterprise N-tier applications, documentation of user requirements, functional, systems Integration and architectural specifications.
- Designed and developed applications under VS 2017/15/13/12/10/08 using ASP.NET, C#, and VB.NET in .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 architectures
- Used WPF in desktop programs or hosted as embedded objects in web applications using XAML providing a separation between the user interface and the business logic
- Strong experience in design patterns like MVC as well as MVVM
- Expertise in using ADO.NET objects such as SQL/OLEDB Connection object, SQL/OLEDB Command object, Data Reader object, Dataset object and Data Adapter object
- Experience using Entity Framework in production systems and performance tuning database access layer using best practices
- Extensions in LINQ for native data querying capabilities in C# 3.0 / 3.5 / 4.0
- Extensively worked on creating User Controls, Custom Controls, Navigation Controls, Master Pages, CSS, Themes and Skins in ASP.NET (4.0/3.5/ 3.0/ 2.0 )
- Experience in Microsoft Technologies like C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC 4/5, ADO.NET, VB.NET, AJAX, WCF (REST), Web Services (SOAP), WPF, Entity Framework 4/5, LINQ and IIS.
- Expertise in developing and enhancing applications using Microsoft .Net Framework, Microsoft Visual Studio and Object-Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Extensive experience in writing SPA (single page applications) using RESTful web services plus Ajax , Bootstrap and AngularJS libraries like UI-Router, ngResource .
- Experience with AngularJS controllers, views, and services for new website features.
- Used AngularJS markup and expressions and experience using Angular UI components like GRID.
- Good work experience in MS SQL Server and Oracle, Creating Stored Procedures and Functions using T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Experience in testing tools like N-Unit, Microsoft Testing Tools.
- Solid experience in Database design (SQL DDL & DML), procedural programming (stored procedures, triggers), T SQL, SQL Server Performance Tuning, improvement, storage, index and configuration.
- Work experience in code version maintenance/tracking using Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) and Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS).
Programming Languages: C# .NET, VB.NET, VB, C, C++, T-SQL, PL-SQL.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML5, DHTML, XML, XSLT, XSD, WSDL, XAML, SOAP, CSS, CSS3, JSON, Web forms
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC4/5, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 5/6, WEB API, WPF, WCF, AJAX, WPF
Distributed Technologies: .NET Remoting, WCF, Web Services (SOAP, REST), LINQ
Data Bases: SQL SERVER 2016/2014/2012/2008/2005 , Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i
Framework: Microsoft.Net 1.X/ 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5
Operating Systems: Win NT, Win 95/98, Win: 2000/2003/2008/2010 , Windows Vista, Unix, Windows 7/8/10
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2003/05/08/10/12/13/15/17
Enterprise Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/6.5/7.0
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports 9.0, XI
Software Methodologies: Agile SCRUM, Waterfall
Version Control: GIT, Team Foundation Server, Subversion, SVN, Visual Source Safe
Confidential, Springfield, IL
Sr .Net Developer
- Worked in Agile SCRUM SDLC process to implement 2-week Sprints.
- Developed the application by implementing the core components in C# with the help of ASP.NETMVC 5.0 Razor View engine and Web API's .
- Developed WinForms , Web Forms using .NET Framework, C#.NET and ASP.NET MVC 5.0.
- Developed different layers in the architecture using the OOD patterns, OOPs and SOLID principles.
- Worked an all the layers such as Presentation Layer , Business Logic Layer (BLL) and Data Access Layer (DAL) as a Full Stack developer .
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers to implement MVC 5.0 architecture.
- Implemented Routing, URL Security, Action Filter techniques for application development.
- Implemented client-side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC 5.0 Validations at Controller level.
- Used AJAX Controls to avoid flickering while post back and creating interactive pages.
- Built dynamically generated dropdown lists using Ajax, JQuery and Angular JS.
- Implemented two-way binding among models, controllers and views with AngularJS to provide continuous updates among view and model.
- Used Web API for HTTP and REST based on GET, POST, PUT, DELETE and returned JSON format.
- Used Ajax to call RESTful API and load data onto the web page for seamless transition .
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework Model as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented the CRUD (Create, Retrieve, Update and Delete) operations, Mapping and executed stored procedures
- Used Entity Framework for retrieving the data from SQL Server and manipulating the data.
- Developed complex LINQ to Entities queries for accessing the Entity Framework Model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 5 framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Used EDMX as conceptual Model and LINQ to Entities to bind the data to Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters and Dataset for data manipulation.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework (ORM) in ASP.NET MVC 5.0 and implemented sorting, filtering and paging.
- Involved in writing the Stored Procedures, Views, Tables, Functions, triggers for interaction with the database and maintaining it using SQL Server 2016.
- Implemented Role-based Authorization and Forms-based Authentication using ASP.NET Membership classes and methods.
- Implemented SPA ( Single Page Applications ) using RESTful web services, Ajax and Angular JS.
- Implemented Dependency Injection for Loosely coupled Architecture.
- Used Telerik Controls for rich data visualization while developing applications.
- Designed and developed various SSIS packages to extract and transform data and involved in Scheduling SSIS Packages.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) to maintain the version control history during development.
Confidential, Springfield, IL
- Involved in iterative and incremental methodology of developing Agile Sprint tasks with 4-week sprints through Agile SCURM methodology which involved daily scrums, requirements analysis and design sessions.
- Developed and maintained Web Forms with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, ASP.NET Web API, AngularJS and C #.NET.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Framework to inject objects into the class through Dependency Injection.
- Developed parameterized, linked, matrix, drill down and aggregation reports with various parameters and filters using SSRS.
- Extensively used AngularJS expressions for two-way binding.
- Developed various web services using WCF which can be consumed by web applications and other systems.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients.
- Worked with Ajax enabled WCF services using C#.
- Built AJAX pages using PHP to display current server time.
- Developed and implemented custom modules in PHP according to requirements.
- Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SOAP, XML, XSLT, WSDL, REST for exposing the functionalities of the enterprise business components at the Business Layer.
- Designed Layouts, Footer, Header, View renderings using HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Creating and consuming web services like SOAP/RESTful WEB APIs.
- Implemented N-Tier Architecture and integrated the UI with Data base for data retrieval and manipulation using ADO.NET data objects and ADO.NET Entity Framework .
- Used LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework for retrieving the data efficiently.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and writing Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using MS SQL Server.
- Worked on Configuring and version controlling with Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT.
- Experience in Unit testing, System testing followed by Building, Versioning of the application packages.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
- Involved in Sprint planning sessions and participated in the daily Agile SCRUM meetings
- Involved in gathering the requirements and defined business rules to the user requirements in SDLC and analysis of the system based on MVC architecture.
- Worked on multi-layered architecture , using service-oriented architecture (SOA) and test-driven development (TDD) to design .NET application features.
- Working on creating RESTful Services using ASP.NET Web API and C#.
- Created RESTful services for each Endpoint and mapped to Lambda function for creating Process Logic for Backend.
- Extensively used ADO.NET for connecting to database and calling the stored procedures and functions.
- Implemented MVC pattern as an ideal framework for delivering a structured, testable UI model.
- Worked on MVC (Model View Controller) pattern using AngularJS and created different Controllers, Views to be used in the project.
- Used AngularJS to make the web applications dynamic and for making DOM manipulation. used AngularJS for creating the Controllers, Factories, Services and for creation of custom directives and filters.
- Created Views and Partial Views, UI and middle tier for various modules using C#, MVC 4 (Razor View Engine), AJAX, jQuery, HTML, CSS.
- Created Web APIs using ASP.NET Web API that allow new web/client projects to leverage reusable data.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2012/2016 and used Entity Framework for data manipulation.
- Created database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and SQL Joins.
- Used JQuery for Client-Side Validations and AJAX calls to communicate with Controller Actions and WCF Services with JSON Data.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUnit.
- Tested the web services using SOAP UI for functional testing.
Confidential, Oakland, CA
- Developed the Web Forms in ASP.NET and Code behind in VB.NET.
- Extensively used Web Forms for developing screens to connect with the database through ADO.NET .
- Used AJAX Controls and Control Extenders from the Ajax Control Tool Kit to develop rich user interface.
- Involved in creating the logic for several different modules.
- Used Server Controls such as Grid View and Dropdown List to display the requested information.
- Created ASP.NET User Controls to reduce the complexity of user interface design.
- Extensive experience in creating ASP.NET MVC 4 web applications by implementing URL routing and REST support.
- Responsible for implementing LINQ feature in handling the business objects.
- Consumed Web services for validating the users using the SOAP.
- Implemented Routing, Security, Action Filter, HTML helper techniques for application development.
- Implemented Form Based Authentication to authenticate the users.
- Maintained the state of session objects, created dynamic menu and used state management features such as View State, Session State, Application State, Cookies and Query Strings.
- Done LINQ programming for the retrieval of data present in the XML files received from the server.
- Used TFS for version control.
- SSIS was used for creating packages and automating them using SQL scheduler.
- Performed reporting operations using SQL Server reporting services ( SSRS ).
- Developed Master pages to create a consistent layout of the pages.
- Developed Web User Controls for reusability.
- Involved in writing Client-side and Server-side scripting.
- Custom validations are implemented at mid-tier level to perform server-side validations.
- Created and consumed Web Services using C# and XML.
- Experience working in developing reports using Crystal Reports.
- Developed reusable custom data-access layer using ADO.NET.
- Used ADO.NET as data-access middleware for retrieving data and updating records in database.
- Used Windows Service to schedule tasks that runs the Stored Procedures at a specific time.
- Involved in tuning expensive SQL Queries for better performance.
- Responsible for writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, and Database Triggers using SQL Server 2008.
Environment: Visual Studio 2008, .NET Framework 3.0/3.5, ASP.NET, C#.NET, CSS, VSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, SQL Server 2008.