Obtain a challenging role in a field of Information Technology where I can apply my strong leadership and effective communications skills, technical knowledge, business domain knowledge, design methodology and strategy to deliver high quality IT and business solutions.
Sr. Systems Analyst Developer, Mundelein, IL
- SME and technical lead for multi - application B2C EDI integration project which generates one of the highest revenue (100 Million in 2017) from a single client for Medline, the applications are developed using technologies like HL7, SAP ERP, .Net and SQL.
- Effectively led the team during integration project with Veterans Affairs department of Confidential, which included converting legacy FTP services for order/fulfillment transfer into HL7 platform. Project was developed using agile methodology.
- Leading a team of developers, analysts and quality analysts to achieve the desired goal of solution delivery and proactively led the changes in project scope, helped manage project change control process and identified potential risks and issues.
- Managing relationships with client and operations teams applying IT and business knowledge/experience to develop and understand the business case and business requirements to solve technology related problems.
- Extensive knowledge of SQL server Management studio, utilizing the knowledge to pull the data for reports generation in Tableau and Web focus and for extensive data analysis. Expert in writing and understanding pre-written complex queries and stored procedures.
Sr. Developer, Rolling Meadows, IL
- Developed an application to consume API using RESTful architecture for Human Resources department.
- Provided technical solutions for B2B and B2C business needs using layered and client-server architectural style.
- Worked closely with application development team to design and add new features to raise the effectiveness of existing applications.
- Developed familiarity with SAP ERP system and SOA for parts manufacturing and distribution.
Technical skills/tools utilized: ASP.Net, MVC, Entity Framework, C#, jSon, Bootstrap, IIS, Web, Consuming Web APIs using REST and SOAP, SQL server 2014, SSIS, Crystal Reports, N-Tier Architecture, SQL stored Procedures, Complex SQL queries for report building, TFS, SOA, Agile
Sr. Application Developer Analyst, Downers Grove, IL
- Handled troubleshooting for in-house applications.
- Served as business - technology liaison and provided solutions to rapidly changing business requirements.
Sr. Application Developer Programmer Analyst, Indianapolis, IN
- Developed and implemented a complete redesign of an application which brings a division annual revenue around 5-8 million USD per year.
- Applied strong analytical and technical skills to gather requirements. Designed and automated business processes.
- Gathered business requirements by conducting detailed interviews with business users, stakeholders and subject matter experts.
- Designed Data Flow Diagrams and Screen mock ups using MS VISIO and MS Access.
- Implemented data models, database and modules using C#/VB.Net, ADO.NET, MVC, Entity framework and SQL Server 2008.
- Responsible for incorporating user needs into cost-effective, secure and user-friendly solutions known for scalability and durability.
Technical skills/tools utilized: Windows forms, C#, Entity framework, SQL server 2014, SSIS, Visual Source Safe
Application Developer Programmer Analyst
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Active member of project planning sessions with managers, business analysts and developers to analyze business requirements and implement solutions.
- Provided front ends to multiple databases using VB, VBA and VB.Net.
- Effectively designed, developed, implemented, maintained and modified major databases for DNR build mainly in SQL server 2005 and later.
- Accountable for database migrations, SSRS-SSIS packages and ETL processes.
Technical skills/tools utilized: SQL server 2014, SSIS, Performance tuning, SQL stored Procedures, SQL server Upgrade to 2012, maintainance and support of all databases owned by DNR.
Software Quality Analyst, Indianapolis, IN
- Designed software integration and regression test plan framework.
- Worked closely with application development team to design and add new software features.
- Administrator for Daily SQL jobs.
- Jointly accountable with development team for clean application releases.
Technical skills/tools utilized: SQL server 2014, SSIS, Test cases and test protocol development, supported Sr. DBA for day to day tasks.