- Around 9+ Years of experience in design, development, testing and maintenance of .Net Applications.
- Experience in developing WCF Services, Web Services and Windows Services.
- Good understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Extensive Design and Programming experience in C#, ASP.NET 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5 , MVC, LINQ, WCF Restful Web Services, node.js, ADO .Net, XML, XSLT, CSS, Java script, Web Services, SQL Server 2005/2008, Silver Light
- Experience in version control tools such as Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS), Team foundation server (TFS) etc.
- Good experience in writing Stored Procedures .
- Good working experience in MVC 3.0/4.0 patterns.
- Expertise in XSLT, XML and writing X path queries
- Good knowledge on Reporting Tools, like SSRS and SSIS
- Experience in Test Driven Development and automated unit testing.
- Experience with test automation creation and tools such as Ranorex, AsentialTest or Selenium.
- Experience in handling and Execution of Tables, Triggers, Indexes, and other ETL functions.
- Good working experience with ADO.NET, Microsoft Application Blocks and Entity Framework as a part of accessing and updating the database.
- Good experience in Exception Handling and Debugging by which the whole picture of application runtime behavior can be seen and analyzed more efficiently.
- Expertise in writing PL/SQL and SQL scripts
- Experience in desktop and windows application development.
- Good experience with development methodologies like Agile (SCRUM) and Test driven development (TDD).
- Experience with Typescript and LESS
- Working experience on interfaces using XML, Bootstrap 3.2, AJAX, Angular JS (1.4),Kendo UI, Knockout Js, HTML (4/5), DHTML, XML/XSL/XSLT, CSS (3/2), Java Script, JQuery (2.0/1.0) and VB Script.
- Extensive front end and backend development experience and working with .Net Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/ 2. 0 using Visual Studio.NET 2012/2010/2008/2005
- Maintaining and setting up new IIS application pools across multiple domains.
- Developed enterprise level ASP.NET applications using Design Patterns.
- In depth understanding of Object Oriented Programming and skilled in developing automated test scripts in Selenium.
- Experienced in different phases of software development cycle including Strategic Systems Planning, Designing, Programming, Testing, Documentation, and Presentation to clients and preparing customer specifications as part of software technical requirements and Customer support.
- Extensive experience with Web based, Window based Client - Server and N-tier Architect.
- Good experience as a web developer and also SDET.
- Hands on experience on AJAX using Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2005/2008/2010/2012 .
- Expertise in Object Oriented Analysis & Design.
- Experience working with durable Queues like RabbitMQ, activeMQ, Apache Kafka etc.,
- Excellent communication, interpersonal skills and self-motivated to implement next-generation paradigms.
Languages: C#, VB
Web Technologies: ASP. Net, MVC 3.0/4.0, XML and WCF Restful Web Services, ADO.Net, LINQ, Java Script, WCF, HTML, XML.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2012/2008/2003/ , Windows 7/Vista/XP.
Relational Databases: MS SQLServer 2008/2005/2000 , SSIS, SSRS, Oracle & PLSQL.
Web Servers: IIS 6.0/7.0
Report Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Reports (SSRS), Excel Writer, BI/BO
ETL Tools: Informatics SQL Server Integration Services
Web Design Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2008/10/12, Microsoft Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server, AJAX.
Confidential, Glendale, CA
Sr .Net Developer/Lead
- Developed the pages in ASP.NET MVC5 and Angular JS using .Net framework in C#.Net and application programming interface.
- Designed and consumed WCF Web-Services using C# and XML to handle transactions with central database, which reduces the time.
- Implemented Message Queuing in .Net that promotes decoupling within a system by enabling components to asynchronously submit requests and receive responses.
- Used WCF services, Windows services, C#.Net and LINQ to develop the code behind logic and business tier.
- Maintained high quality of Restful services guided by best practices found.
- Extensive experience in Oracle Application system administration and Oracle application Utilities.
- Create VBA programs to automatically update excel workbooks, encompassing class and program modules and external data queries.
- Developed using C#.NET 4.0 to in corporate business logic and ASP.NET 4.0 for GUI and implemented WPF technology to provide Rich Interactive Application.
- Involved in unit & integration testing for different functional sections within the application.
- Extensively worked with Windows Azure.
- Provided support for User Acceptance Testing (UAT), deployment and post deployment.
- Designed and executed test scripts in Ranorex and Selenium.
- Developed test scripts to automate process of testing in Selenium.
- Worked with LINQ as well as TDD and other Agile methodologies.
- Experienced in creating reports using SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) and crystal reports and SASS and type script.
- Worked on blob storage and file storage in Azure.
- Experience working with scalable messaging systems (Kafka).
- Provided improvements and new modern functionality using Visual C# including WPF.
- Re-factored the teams WPF dashboard tool making it work on multiple repositories while also not allowing it to affect the project build.
- Worked with .Net Web API to provide services to HTTP requests using ASP.Net, C# and exposed JSON objects.
- Use AJAX library, CSS, Java Script and various web controls to present data to users in a much comfortable environment.
- Involved in development of application using Angular JS and Node JS.
- Used version control tool team foundation server (TFS) for the entire development cycle.
Confidential, Brea, CA
- Global Monitor Tool (GMT) was web based application tool to monitor various projects related activities carrying out at various locations of same country or of other countries.
- Project was using MSMQ, .net ms mq binding, publisher-subscriber model for disconnected behavior and for event handling.
- Designed and developed web user controls, master pages, validation controls, CSS files using C#.NET 4.0, JQuery, XML, HTML and ASP.NET 4.0.
- Build Entire Application using Three-tier architecture (Presentation Layer, Business Layer and Data Access Layer) employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Implemented ASP.NET MVC4.0 (Model View Controller) architecture for application development to render different views based on the category and simplifies the testing process.
- Built numerous C# UI components and business modules using MVC4.0 framework.
- Used ASP.NET User Controls to create steps for submitting and modifying events and evaluation forms.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Script Manager Proxy, Update Panel and Model Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Designing mobile application using Visual Studio and ASP.Net.
- Designed and implemented APIs to support mobile applications.
- Utilized pair programming approach to ensure high quality code
- Developed custom sitecore controls to facilitate client CMS needs.
- Made several enhancements for clients to their existing Sitecore solutions based on the needs of the organization.
- Developed and installed VBA programs for business solutions at client’s site.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle such as analysis, design and development.
- Created various Tables, custom views, indexes and relations using SQL Server Management Studio Express.
- Designed and documented REST/HTTP APIs, including JSON data formats and API versioning strategy.
- Installed and configured Tibco domains in DEV, TEST, LOAD and PRD.
- Created and configured TIBCO EMS servers, queues, topics and bridges.
- Involved in preparing reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services(SSRS).
- Designing the screen according to the requirement and communicate with database using domain specific objects through ORM techniques like Entity Framework and LINQ To SQL for data access.
- Developed a utility to download tables from Oracle database to SQL Server. Wrote PL/SQL queries to access the result set.
- Designed and implemented data integration modules for extract/transform/load (ETL) functions.
- Create ETL packages to validate, extract, transform, and load data with SSIS.
- Developed using C#.NET 4.0 to in corporate business logic and ASP.NET 4.0 for GUI and implemented WPF technology to provide Rich Interactive Application.
- Wrote T-SQL queries to get the required dataset what needs to be downloaded in SQL Server.
- We developed a Message Broker type of Application integration, which enables the integration of both the systems either in application level or database level.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Made changes to existing WCF service without breaking client using "Name" attribute.
- Designed large number of WPF forms, custom controls and user controls using XAML language.
- Developed the rich visual components through WPF using XAML.
- Experience in cloud computing including Azure, AWS
- Create (RFP) Request for Proposal microservices to provide RESTful API.
- Executed automated Selenium scripts and reproduced failures manually.
- Set up Azure Active Directory and sync services with on-premise active directory.
- Developed back-end components and supported the front end developers by integrating their work with the node.js application.
- Used Validation controls for corresponding validations used in Forms for business logic purposes.
- Used various types of caching mechanisms using view state and Session to store information.
- Migrated web applications into the sitecore CMS System.
- Successfully created multiple environments for the application as per the requirement of multiple code streams.
- Experience using Team foundation server(TFS) for check in and checkout of code.
- Used normalization approach in database to efficiently organize data in database and eliminate data repetition.
- Involved in code optimization and performance tuning of the application.
- Documentation of customer specific business rules and practices, user requirements, preparing specifications in the area of environment migration.
- Developed E-Billing module for Automation testing in Windows application to generate test data for QTP Automation.
- Strong knowledge of SOAPUI testing.
- Expand user interface test automation using Selenium, Ranorex and other similar tools.
- Interacted with Testing Team, to support and understand Integration Testing, Regression Testing and System Testing to improve product quality.
- Used JQuery and Angular JS for various client side validations.
- Used HTML5 and Angular 2.0 for front end development.
- Responsible for upgrading process of the website to the latest version of Angular 2.0 framework and developing the tabbed pages using Angular JS directives.
- Involved in developing Mobile version of the project using Angular 2.0 and Typescript.
- Extensively worked on User Interface (views) using CSS, HTML, AJAX, Java Script, JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- This Pricing System supports the goal of RPC CRM. Providing a single source of customer pricing across the enterprise. Reducing time and complexity in pricing offered to customer. Simplifying pricing implementation and maintenance. Improving audit trail, history and governance.
- Identifying ways to significantly improve key healthcare delivery workflows
- Involved in Design and Code Construction with OOPs Implementation in MVC Architecture
- Developed GUI using ASP.NET Web Forms with Ajax controls.
- Created WCF web services for implementing business logic.
- Developed normalized Logical and Physical database models to design OLTP system for insurance applications
- Created Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Index’s and involved in designing of Database tables.
- Created middleware component classes and WCF services and integrated in UI using MVVM pattern in PRISM framework using WPFHelpers class from PrismAppBase.
- Write and maintain REST APIs to query and deliver large amounts of data in real-time environments.
- Integrate Campaigns Solution/App to the new system/soln. by interacting with the legacy SQL data base and native API resources.
- Developed several REST web services supporting both XML and JSON to perform tasks.
- Rest web services leveraged by both web and mobile applications.
- Created database tables using SQL server.
- Built the data layers using LINQ to SQL and entity framework.
- Utilize Camel to integrate microservices with other microservices and RabbitMQ messaging exchanges.
- Involved in unit testing, which includes writing of unit test cases. Enforced referential integrity in the OLTP data model for consistent relationship between tables and efficient database design.
- Participated in peer code reviews for better quality assurance.
- Designed and implemented low-latency, high availability applications using node.js.
- Used Team Foundation Server 2012 extensively for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds using MS Build and the relevant documents of the same.
- Used Rally software Application Life Cycle management (keep track of work done by employees.
- Developed Web User Controls and Custom User Controls to minimize code redundancy.
- Involved in testing the application on a regular basis to improve the performance and provide bug free application.
- Developed test plans and participating in Code Testing to ensure workability, completeness, quality.
- Working closely with cross-functional teams including developers, QA, Implementation and Customer Support throughout the development phase to ensure customer happiness.
- Used HTML, CSS, JQuery, C # to create web pages for Client side Validation.
- Experience in working with Java Script, JQuery and Bootstrap.
- Responsible for upgrade process of the website to the latest version of Angular JS Framework.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in the Design and Development stages of the project life cycle.
- Involved in the development of the User Interface using Asp.Net.
- Developed code for business logic in C# .Net.
- Used Visual Source Safe 6.0 for source control.
- Worked with Facets to design and maintain MVC governed rich web applications.
- Wrote code of the review claim status and the check billing information sections of the application.
- Used ADO.Net for fetching the data from the SQL Server Database.
- Created stored procedures and Views to retrieve the claims data to be displayed in a data grid to the Customer and also Triggers to automate table level events on the database.
- Retrieved the information from the underlying database and manipulated using Datasets and Data grids.
- Documented the completed modules.
- Engineering Developed application in agile model and involved in daily scrum meetings.
- Ensured high quality code by using pair programming approach
- Designed and implemented the new MMIS tracking system using Web services.
- Used BasicHttpBinding and WSHttpBinding to interact with other CF services and third party systems like QNXT and Facets.
- Implemented Facets to integrate third party applications and to develop dynamic AJAX style applications.
- Worked on optimization of website using session based data caching
- Used CSS for a unified look of the front end User Interface and Java Script for client side validation.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Involved in analyzing the user requirements and designing the solutions.
- Developed the GUI using ASP.NET web forms, C# and Ajax Control Tool Kit.
- Developed solutions to display the Active Directory user data and also developed management of user group membership through user interface using the C# language.
- Querying with LDAP to make changes to the custom attributes that are not available in Microsoft Management Console.
- Created asp.net user controls.
- Used ADO.NET components data reader and data sets to retrieve information from the SQL server database.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Involved in modifying the stored procedures and creating new stored procedures, new database tables etc., using SQL Server 2010/2012.
- Unit testing of each functionality of different modules.
- Involved in Authenticating and authorizing the users against the Active directory membership using Windows Authentication.
- Coordinated with technical team for architecture and design of AD domain data.
- Involved in converting web forms project into MVC architecture.
- All the user interface layers, web pages are created and integrated to maintain the data flow and data integrity using ASP.Net user controls and Web Controls.
- Worked on ASP.NET client side state management (view state, cookies and query strings) and server side state management (application state, session state and profile properties) using C#.
- Involved in the Database design.
- Used ADO.Net to access SQL server database.
- Involved in writing Technical use cases for a given functional use cases.
- Application design based on n-tier Architecture.
- Developed web pages and validated pages using C# ASP.Net.
- Involved in design the application by using various design patterns.
- Extensively used basic http, nettcp, wshttp bindings for different endpoints in WCF services.
- Utilized the AJAX control toolkit 2.0 tools like Calendar, Dropdown, Animation controls for implementing AJAX partial page updates and extensively used AJAX extenders with UI control elements.
- Architected and implemented a production ASP.NET 3.0 Webpages in C# that retrieved data from different data sources using ODBC, ADO.NET and LINQ.
- Involved in development of business logic which includes Code-behind files, User controls and Classes in the middle tier using C#.Net.
- Used Entity Framework (EF4) for all business Objects and Retrieving data from DB.
- Developed the project in agile methodology.
- Performed NUnit testing and system testing and prepared requirement documents for testing.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version control and source code maintenance needs.
- Coordinated with testing team to identify the bugs and release process.
Environment: .Net, ADO.Net, Visual Studio 2005 SQL Server 2000, .Web services, MS Visual SourceSafe, Windows 2003