- Almost 5 years of IT experience in analysis, design, development, implementation and testing of web based and multi - tier applications in finance, health, banking, and human resource and inventory domains.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technologies, such as .Net Framework, ASP.Net, MVC, C#, WCF, C#, AJAX, ADO.NET, XML, VB, Java.
- Experience in .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5, Microsoft Visual Studio 2012/2013/2015.
- Expertise in working with ADO.NET using Microsoft SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Strong experience in Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOP).
- Experience in creating and consuming WCF and Web services.
- Good Exposure to .NET security concepts like Authentication and Windows Authentication.
- Created complex Stored Procedures to extract data for generating reports by using SQL Server 2005/2008 Reporting Services (SSRS), Triggers, Indexes and Views for performance tuning and retrieval of data and BI.
- Created Entity classes, relationships between entity classes using LINQ (Language Integrated Query) to SQL to manage relational data as objects
- Developed static reports using SQL Server Reporting Services and deployed the reports (RDL files) in SQL Server.
- Expert in developing Custom Control, User Control and Provided Rich Functionality
.NET TECHNOLOGIES: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Win forms, Web forms, XML windows services, Web Services, .Net Remoting, AJAX, WCF and LINQ.
Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, PL/SQL, T-SQL
Scripting Languages: ASP, classic Asp, Java Script, VB Script, jQuery.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, XAML, XSL, XSLT, IIS, Microsoft Office SharePoint Server (MOSS)
Operating Systems: Windows XP/2000/NT/ME/98/2003/7
Databases: SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 , MS-Access, My SQL, Oracle.
IDE: VS.NET 2012/2015, MS Office, MS Visual Studio Team System 2013/2015, Visio, Visual Source Safe
Protocols: SOAP, TCP/IP, HTTP, FTP, UDDI.
Web Services: XML, WSDL, SOAP, JSON
Report Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS
Confidential, St. Paul, MN
- Developed and designed the ASP.NET web application using a three-tiered architecture and MVC design pattern.
- Worked in an agile Environment and assisted in gathering and analyzing the requirements.
- Server-side scripting using C# for creating high performing, reusable code for Web Handlers, User Controls and Web Pages.
- Used client-side script like Java Script and jQuery for appropriate balance between the server side and the client browser capabilities.
- Interacting with Design team in developing a user friendly and easy to maintain development design.
- Enhanced and developed UI functionality using ASP.NET (3.0/2.0), HTML, and XML.
- Part of a team responsible for ongoing development and maintenance of all software applications.
- Conducted regular code reviews on completion of each sprint.
- Reviewed defects and performed high-level testing of the application before deploying into production
Confidential, Downey, CA
- Involved in client interaction to gather and analyze the requirements.
- Worked in an agile environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Analysis of business requirements and preparing BR’s for various modules.
- Assisting and mentoring team members to achieve goals in stipulated time, including peer-to-peer Code Review.
- Involved in Database design and Normalization, Re-design of Store Procedure codes module
- Involved in integration of modules and testing the application.
- Involved in Production Support for various projects, and understand the business logic for certain workflow
- Managed Multiple Projects’ Deployment and Migration for DEV and UAT.
- Created the Architectural skeleton and new layout on ASP.Net MVC 4.
- Coding and integration of various modules and testing.
- Involved in all the phases of the Project Life Cycle and also analysis of the system based on n-tier architecture
- Implement Security Layer for various projects remaining within Kaiser Compliance.
- Implemented Code refactoring for Different other Modules for Performance and readability purposes.
- Extensively worked on Report generation using SQL query for user ad-hoc Report.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Closely working with business users in troubleshooting, verifying and fixing issues.
- Working on configuring, upgrading, and updating a third-party tool RAPPORT.
- Extensively used Angular JS to develop a single page application (SPA)
- Using tools like Universal Admin tool and Rapport Rules Tool to configure the UI, business rules, web services, workflows etc.
- Working closely with the vendors to fix any existing security vulnerabilities.
- Closely working with the vendors, business users, and development team to track, coordinate, fix any issues in the application and perform new development works.
- Involved in user trainings.
- Understanding business needs and modifying/upgrading the existing system to meet new requirements.
- Working with existing and new web services to fulfill system requirements.
- Writing XSLT code to transform XML documents into XHTML format.
- Using Team Foundation Server for source code maintenance.
- Installing, Upgrading and maintaining .net Framework and third-party tools different development environments
- Data migration and code promotion using OTIS tool.
Environment: .NET Framework, ASP.Net, MVC, ADO.Net, C#, Visual Studio.NET 2010, XML, SQL Server 2008, and Windows 7.
- Created application automates the entire office automation for a Wholesale/Retail Industry and to enhance productivity in the overall functioning of Central Stores
- Developed web interfaces using ASP.NET Web Forms, User Controls
- Used ADO.NET to establish database connectivity and data manipulation
- Created the logical and physical data model of the proposed database
- Designed GUI
- Involved in database design
- Creating Indexes, Triggers, Views and Stored procedures on various business rules