- .Net developer with 12 Years of experience in developing robust, scalable, secure and user - friendly software applications using .NET framework, Object oriented concepts and Client-side frameworks
- Proficient in development of Web applications using C#.Net, .NetFrameWork, NetCore, Web API, JSON, JQuery, Bootstrap and CSS
- Experience designing MS SQL Server and MySQL database to create Tables, Views, Indexes, writing Stored Procedures, Functions and Triggers using T-SQL, maintaining Database and experience in Query Optimization
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), Design Principles and implementation of Design Patterns
- Understanding of REST principles and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA). Proficient in building REST services in .Net Web API and SOA using WCF Services
- Received training on building cross platform web applications using Node.js and MongoDB
- Proficient in Data Access to MS SQL Server using ADO.Net objects and working Knowledge of Entity Framework 6 with code-first
- Software development in quality control, safety, production, logistics, manufacturing, mechanical control, accounting, inventory, POS (point of sale) and management for decision making.
- Team Management: Distribution and delegation of tasks as well as constructive motivation to achieve their goals.
- Performing Quality Audits of software developments including procedures analysis and providing recommendations for a continuous improvement.
- Compliance with safety standards and systems development.
- Creating reports, documentation and demonstrations of automated processes for users.
- Capable to learn and ability to adapt in any work environment.
- Ability to work in team and personal projects. Possess leadership skills in managing, developing and motivating the team to achieving the goals. Ability to analyze and solve problems as well as absolute dedication to achieve and maintain high standards in applications.
Programming Language: C#, VB.NET, C++, Delphi
Testing Tools: MS Unit Test
Development Tools: Visual Studio.NET 2010/2015/2017 , Visual Studio Code
RDBMS: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2014 , MySQL
UI Framework: Bootstrap, JQuery UI
BI tools: Crystal Reports 10/9.0, Data Reports
ORM: Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL
Source Control Tools: Ankhsvn Subversion, Tortoise, GIT Extensions
Software Development Practice: Waterfall, Entier & Scrum
Other Tools: Oracle, Linux Ubuntu, .NET CVS, Agile, Star UML, MS Visio, HP Quality Center, HP Performance Center, Magento, WordPress, Service Desk, Share Point Portal Server 2007, Windows Share Point Services 3.0, InfoPath 2007, NodeJs
Domain: Insurance, Retail, Banking & Financial Services and Healthcare, Line productions
Confidential, Huston, TX
Senior Lead Full Stack Engineer
- Coordinate new projects, construction of E-Commerce, content updates, build responsive pages, server administration, construction of web pages, analyze quotations, constructions of web services for input and output information.
- Develop and expose Asp.Net Web API service end points to be consumed by various clients and services
- Developed on .Net and Angular, creating angular components, Views and Modules using Entity Framework
- Written various Stored Procedures in SQL Server. Successfully implemented Data Migration from MS Access legacy to SQL Server 2014 and completed performance testing too.
- Update specification documents on completion of new feature/functionality
- Responsible for Design, Development and Support activities associated with software using a range of applicable technologies for products and tools used in local, networked or internet related applications
- Participated in meeting such as Release Planning, Business Requirement Gathering Meeting and Daily Team Meeting, External Team interaction for Deployment, Process flow review and Monthly Retrospective.
Environment: C#.Net, Web API, Angular 5, Bootstrap, .Net Core, HTML, CSS3
Senior Application Developer (.Net)
- Development and support systems tailored for client’s application.
- Consumed the Web API services using Ajax calls to enable effective communication.
- Worked on Agile Methodology for developing the Application in time.
- Support on Views, stored procedures using the SQL server database.
- Give reports to implementation every week
Senior .Net Developer
- Implement modules, controls, directives, services and templates on the client side framework using AngularJS, HTML templates and CSS3
- Develop and expose Web API service end points to be consumed by UI components as well as other services
- Worked on MVC (Model View Controller) pattern using AngularJS and created different controllers, Views and Modules using Single Page App.
- Construction of .NET Web API Services using GET, PUT, POST, DELETE verbs to consume it from another Single Page App.
Senior .Net Programmer/Developer
- Development of the system for the parts control, using the stocks warehouses of the providers.
- Development application Smehl for the plant warehouse control, budgeting and production control under C# and Asp.Net.
- Analysis, design and development of an application for quality control, called ANPQP under C# and Asp.net.
- Application control for sale and distributors of fleets in the country under Java and Oracle.
- Application “Seguridad aplicativa” for RENAULT under Visual Basic 6.0
- Implementations, improvements and correction of errors to CGD system for cost and budget control under visual basic 2008 .Net.
- Experience in creating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and worked on OLAP/OLTP environment.
- Co-ordination with Business Team and Testing Team for Defect Fixing.
- Show & Tell with Business People for each iteration
Senior System Analyst and .Net Programmer and Developer
- Created assemblies, Custom controls and framework classes in C# to support GUI based on Delphi.
- Developed software using Delphi to facilitate the maintenance other languages translation database table by multiple users.
- Involved in requirement analysis and design of the application.
- Developed web application in 3-tier architecture.
- Developed data access layer and business logic layer using ADO.NET and C#.
- Used Master page, Styles, Theme, and CSS for consistent look and feel of application.
- Used Data Set, Data Table, Data Adapter, and Data Readers to access data.
- Extensively used Java Script for rich user interface application, and validations.
- Used Ajax controls to execute server-side methods.
- Created Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views for database functionalities.