- Microsoft Certified Professional with 8 years of diverse Experience with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), involved in designing, developing, integrating and implementing, software applications based on Microsoft .NET technologies .
- Experience in design and development of Mobile Applications as a Software Engineer on Java using Java 2 Mobile Edition and Android Platform.
- Experience with an Agile software development methodology and Test Driven Development(TDD) including SCRUM Framework.
- Experience in interacting with client, end users for understanding the requirements and preparing Business Requirement documents and Functional Specifications, Process Flow diagrams, Class diagrams, Sequence diagarms and UML data Models.
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented Programming System(OOPS) concepts including inheritance, polymorphism, encapsulation and abstraction and Used design patterns like Factory, Singleton and Observer Pattern, Facade etc...
- Experience in building Single Page Applications(SPA) using HTML 5,CSS,Bootstrap,Angular JS,ASP.NET, Entity Framework.
- Strong Experience of using MVC5/4.0 Razor view engine.
- Worked with .NET Server Controls, Web User Controls, Data Grid Web Control, and Form Validation Controls and crested numerous Custom controls in ASP.NET.
- Extensive experience in developing, debugging multi-tier applications using C#, AJAX, XSLT, XML, HTML 5, Serialization, CSS 3, N-unit.
- Expertise in building Web Services using WSDL, UDDI, SOAP Protocol and consuming/publishing Web Services.
- Experience in accessing Azure BLOB, Table and Queue Storages.
- Experience in creating and consuming WCF services as a .Net remoting Service and an XML Web Service.
- Worked with Kendo UI Dropdown List, Grids, Editor etc.
- Experience working with SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 applications, SSRS, SSIS and Crystal Reports.
- Highly experienced in creating complex Tables, Views, Stores Procedures, Triggers and User-Defined Functions, Indexes and Cursors using T-SQL to implement Business Logic and Data Protection.
- Experience in using IIS server for Deployment of the application, monitored performance and supported production environment.
- Extensively worked with Agile and Scrummethodologies.
- Experience in gathering requirements, analyzing and documenting using UML, creating prototypes, as well as user interfaces.
Development Tool(IDE): Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005, SQL Server Management Studio(SSMS)
Programming Languages: .Net Framework 3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5, C#.Net,VB.NET,T-SQL
Web Technologies: ASP.Net 3.0/3.5/4.0, MVC 3.0/4.0,WinForms,Web Forms, XML Web Services, ADO.Net,AngularJS, WCF, WPF, SOAP 1.1.
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports.
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 .
ETL: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/2003/XP/Vista, Windows Server 2008/2003.
Visual Source Safe: VSS, Team Foundation Server-TFS,TortoiseSVN.
Application Servers: Microsoft Internet Information Services 5.0/6.0/7.0.
XML Technologies: AJAX 2.0/3.0, XML Web Services.
Packages: MS Office (MS Word, MS Excel, PowerPoint etc.)
Business Modeling Tools: MS Visio
Design and Process: Design Patterns, Waterfall, Agile.
Performance Tool: AppDynamics
Others: LINQ, WCF Web Services, ADO.NET, WPF,Microsoft SharePoint 2007/2010, Unit Testing, Nimsoft,AGILE,SCRUM.
Confidential, McKinney, TX
Sr .Net Developer
- Project is developed based on the agile methodology, involved in daily SCRUM.
- Involved in System Analysis, Development and Production Support and testing the application.
- Designing and developing application using C# as code behind.
- Implemented ASP.Net MVC 4.0 framework for the development of the application.
- Wrote custom directives using Angular JS framework and used Bootstrap for responsive-design.
- Created modules using Angular JS Controllers, Directives, and Services.
- Responsible for developing WCF Service Libraries to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and implement business logic.
- Used Entity Framework to create entities in DataAccessLayer.
- Implemented SSIS packages and jobs to integrate with external third parties and internal databases.
- Programmed in an object-oriented programming language with an eye toward code abstraction and reuse (C#, ASP.NET and WCF).
- Scheduled execution and delivery of end of the day report using SSRS.
- Participated in reviews of issues related to SSRS reports and work in troubleshooting those issues, fixing, testing and deploying them.
- Used LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Experience of handling queries using .NET LINQ components and the Entity Framework.
- We used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for all the source code maintenance among the whole team members.
- Involved in all the stages of SDLC. Completely understand the importance of Quality of work in deliverables given to client.
- Responsible for manual testing, Unit testing, Integration testing, System testing for modules coded.
- Designed database in MS-SQLand created stored procedures, functions, views to reduce complexity of front-end SQL queries and triggers to enforce entity relationships.
- Created Documentation for the Business users about application.
- Involved in pre-testing the application and bug fixing.
- Involved in the code review and assignment of tasks with team members.
Environment: Visual Studio 2013, Agile Methodologies,ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#,VB.Net, SQL Server 2008, Web Services, Entity Framework, AJAX, LINQ,HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY, JAVA SCRIPT, Angular JS, WCF, MVC 4.0,MVVM,XML, IIS 7.0, LINQ, Microsoft Visual SourceSafe, SQL Server Reporting Services, WCF Service,SQL Server 2008, TFS.
Confidential, Virginia Beach, VA
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in SDLC life cycle from requirements to development, unit/Integration testing and deployment of the application modules.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Responsible for developing the Business, Data and Presentation layers of the application.
- Extensively used data services and reference architecture components.
- Involved in UI design using JQuery templates, Update panels, JQuery UI tabs and repeaters.
- Extensively used .Net framework 4.0/3.5, C#, VB.Net, Visual Studio 2012/2010 and SQL Server 2012/2008, WCF, Ajax, JQuery.
- Developed and managed the projects to replace the traditional web services with WCF services.
- Created WCF services and contracts for the business layer and deployed the service as Windows services.
- Extensively used in-built ASP.NET web server controls, Validator controls, Custom expression validators etc.
- Used Strategy and Observer design pattern to implement the repository and business layers.
- Extensively used LINQ, WCF and JQuery aggressively throughout application.
- Worked with XML, XSLT and XPath to provide dynamic web pages.
- Responsible for design, analysis and development of web reports along with the writing of these reports based on detailed specifications.
- Worked on performance improvements and fixing memory leaks of the application.
- Developed different objects in MS SQL Server 2012 database, such as Indexes, Stored Procedures and Views using Transact-SQL.
- Worked on the tight schedules and successfully delivered the results withindeadlines.
- Working with Microsoft SQL Server for writing stored procedures, views, and complex queries to generate reportsusing SSRS.
- Involved in deployment of application using TFS Builds.
- Enable automated testing during the development cycle and adopt Test Driven Development(TDD).
Environment: MS project, Clarity, C#, MVC, MVVM, SQL Server,ADO.Net, Visual Studio .Net 2012, .Net Frame Work 4.0, Team Foundation Server, XML, Windows Server 2008, IIS 7.0, MS Visio, Microsoft Enterprise Library 4.0.
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr .Net Developer
- Participated in requirement gathering sessions with the client and preparation/modifying of the requirements in Requirement Specification document.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Extensively used User interface controls which use JQuery to ensure client side validation.
- Created WCF, REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different level of users.
- Created User Controls, Custom controls, Data Access Layer, Business Logic Layer Classes using C# and .Net 4.0 for web pages.
- Used ASP.NET MVC Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such as to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the controller.
- Responsible for designing the ASP.NET application authentication using .NET Framework, Model View Controller MVC and IIS security model.
- Used ASP.NET MVC framework to support the use of Dependency Injection to inject objects into a class, instead of relying on the class to create the object itself.
- Utilized ADO.Net technology extensively for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation using LINQ.
- Used Enterprise library for Database Connection and writing exception manager component, which creates a log file in event viewer.
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008 and used ADO .NET with Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Designed and Implemented SSIS package to extract, transform and Load ( ETL ) data operations from multiple heterogeneous systems to SQL Server.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using N Unit.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET MVC 3.0, WCF, Entity Frame Work 4.0, Java Script, JQuery, TFS 2010, WCF, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, XML, Microsoft Enterprise Library,NUnit, SQL Server 2008 R2, SSIS, SSRS, Windows XP, UML, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Confidential, Topeka, KS
Sr .Net Developer
- Involved in complete SDLC, used AGILE methodologies to implement new features in incremental way.
- Analyzed and designed Approaches, UML Use Cases, Class Diagrams, State Diagrams, and Activity Diagrams.
- Developed the Data Layer Class using C#, which is reusable for the data transactions of the entire project.
- Developed the application using ASP.NET concepts like Master Pages, Sessions, and Postbacks etc. using C#.
- Greatly involved in the Software Development Life Cycle, from the Design phase to the Implementation phase, Testing and Deployment. Used the MVC 5 Design Pattern.
- Used Telerik Controls for rich data visualization while developing applications.
- Implemented WPF browser application for implementing three dimension view of searing information and creating technical documentation for every approach.
- Used ADO.NET to connect Web Forms to Data Sources such as MS SQL Server and XML files for manipulating the data in the database.
- Developed .Net executable files to be used by PowerBuilder.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework for modeling the application.
- Wrote SPA (Single Page Web Applications) using RESTFUL web services plus Ajax and Angular JS.
- Used NHibernate ORM tool for Data Access Layer.
- Used Multithreading to send the query search term to the multiple search engines.
- Developed complex LINQ to Entities queries for accessing the Entity Framework Model.
- Worked with ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0 View Engines like ASPX and Razor.
- Responsible for backend development of new features using C#, ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- Involved in developing effective User Interface and Animation for WPF applications using XAML.
- Worked with LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML, LINQ to Collections, Object etc.
- Working with JQuery Ajax, CSS3, and callback Objects, Effects and Events.
- Used WCF to build high performance and secured document retrieval layer to retrieve data from a SQL server based system.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version controlling and assisted in documentation and creating Help files.
- Developed webpages using ASP.NET and used AJAX for reports.
- Worked on 0bject-Relational (OR) mapping tool NHibernate.
- Worked extensively on IIS 7.0 for effective utilization of WCF Services.
- Worked on Grid Controls and Sever Controls to meet the client requirements.
- Used T-SQL in constructing Stored Procedures, triggers, cursors, tables, user defined functions, views, indexes.
- Used SSRS to create reports, customized Reports, on-demand reports, ad-hoc reports and involved in analyzing multi-dimensional reports in SSRS.
Jr .Net Developer
- Involved in writing and running automated scripts for data maintenance using Win Runner.
- Developed the window base applications using C#. Net, Win-forms and data connectivity using ADO. Net.
- Developed the customer service group backend application.
- Designed and implemented the Server-Side database.
- Designed console application logic under Microsoft .NET framework 3.5 using ADO.NET and C # to use.NET features.
- Created Object Oriented Class Libraries Using C#.
- Involved in writing the stored procedures, triggers in SQL 2008.
- Supported multiple applications for availability and functionality.
- Developed New Report specs as per customer requirements and maintained Documentation.
- Designed User interface, Architecture in (GUI) Screens for the desktop application.
- Developed project Workflow analysis and system performance.
- Generating PDF and Word Documents from Crystal Reports writing methods in C#.
- Created SSRS Report Model Projects in BI studio and created, modified and managed various report models with multiple model objects, source fields and expressions.
- Highly involved in creating, structuring, formatting using Report Designer and Report Builder.
- Developed complex T-SQL code such as Stored Procedures, functions, triggers, Indexes and views for the application.
- Invoked SQL Server stored procedures using ADO.NET.
Environment: C#,VB.Net, Classic ASP, Win-forms, SQL Server 2005/2008, ADO.NET, Windows XPVisual Studio 2005/2008, .Net Framework 3/3.5.