- 5 years of professional .Net Development experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) involving gathering requirements, analysis, design, developing, testing, deployment and documentation with Agile Scrum methodologies in diverse industries.
- Extensive experience in ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0 in implementing Model, View and Controllers with State Management, Security, Action methods, Regular Expressions, Authentications, etc.,
- Extensively worked with Angular 4 MVC Architecture and used features like Directives, Views, Scope, Modules, Dependency Injection, Factories, and Services & Controllers.
- In depth Knowledge in working with develop, consume, custom action filters, attribute routing, data serialization, token-based authentication, authorization in WEB API.
- Experience in using ASP NET Identity (4.0) to secure web applications using ASP.NET authentication (Forms- based Authentication) and authorization mechanisms like authorizing Users, Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Exceptional ability in Design, Development, Security, Testing and consuming of distributed applications using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), and responsible for developing WCF based Service, Data, Fault and Message Contracts and services.
- Extensively worked with Entity Framework 7.0/6.0/5.0/4.3 Code-First and Database First approaches to communicate with database and implemented Mappings using Fluent API, Transactions, Performance, Logging and exception handling features.
- Expertise in writing and optimizing Database design, SQL code and Stored Procedures, creating, functions, views, triggers and indexes, SQL Query Performance Tuning using MS-SQL Server 2016/2014, Oracle 9g/10g/12C.
- Experience in developing automated unit tests using Visual Studio testing tools with Unit testing, N-Unit, Mock testing.
- Experienced in version control systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub for active tracking of work progress and maintaining code repository.
- Automated application deployment in the cloud using Docker technology using Elastic Container Service scheduler.
- Experience in Setup, configuration& Maintenance of IIS and Active Directory with .NET framework-based applications developed in ASP.NET.
- Excellent Written, Analytical Skills, Verbal Communication skills with a customer service-oriented attitude and worked with the offshore team as onsite coordinator to provide the update on the daily basis.
Web Technologies: ASP.NET (4.5), CSS, AngularJS/4, AJAX, WCF, MVC, WEB API
Markup Languages: HTML, CSHTML, XML, XAML, Redux, jQuery, JSON
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework (4.0/4.5), ADO.NET, ASP.Net, Web API, EF
Software Engineering: SDLC, UML, Agile Programming
Database Development: SQL Server (2016/2014), SSIS, SSRS, PL-SQL, T-SQL
XML: XML, XSL, XSLT, XSD, SOAP, WSDL, REST
Operating Systems: Windows XP/NT/Vista
RAD/IDE: Visual Studio 2012/2015/2017 , Visual Basic
Version Control: Visual SourceSafe, Team Foundation Server (TFS), GIT
Modeling and Testing Tools: Microsoft Visio, NUnit, NMock, JIRA.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Responsible for designing and developing the UI using Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS/4.0.
- Used MVC Razor-View Engine for re-using the individual user controls by not coupling them with underlying data elements.
- Involved in developing applications in C# and .Net Framework 4.5/4.0 to meet the business requirements using Visual Studio 2015/2017.
- Used ASP.NET MVC 4.7 Page Controller pattern to add functionality to individual pages such that to accept input from the page request, invoke the requested actions on the mode.
- Designed and created store, actions and reducers using Redux unidirectional data flow.
- Implemented Code First and used LINQ to Entities to massage the Data and optimized the Query Expressions.
- Made use of Angular 4 Services to retrieve access and manipulate the data on the server. And used Dependency injection for injecting various Angular Services to Controllers to enable AJAX calls.
- Implemented Two-Way Data-binding in Angular 4 to handle the automatic synchronization of data between the model and view components for application.
- Used Entity Framework’s Code First approach to create database and tables as objects along with LINQ to handle the communication with the database and to perform CRUD operations.
- Created Inbound and outbound WCF services / Web Services to integrate with Email client and support applications using C#.Net
- Implemented WCF services and better logging exception management support to help in the premature detection of new problems.
- Worked on WCF Web Services using C# to authenticate lookup and retrieve the data from database.
- Designed and created the restful web service using MVC 4.0 Web API and used JSON to read request and return response of the web service.
- Developed DAL using LINQ Data context object with ADO.NET Entity Framework for LINQ, invoked DB tables and stored procedures and Implemented LINQ Lambda Expressions to query in memory expressions.
- Responsible for creating & Managing Docker ORM files for creating necessary base images used for automation of build & deployment environments.
- Created Cache Memory on Windows Azure to improve the performance of data transfer between SQL Azure and WCF services.
- Setting up Connection Strings and connecting SQL Server Azure Databases from locally Installed SQL Server Management Studio(SSMS) for Developers.
- Created and maintained database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Cursors, and Tables, Views, User Defined Functions, in SQL Server 2016 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Create reports for various individual hierarchal statistics using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Used GIT version control system for software development and version control tasks.
- Performed End-to-End testing by using NUnit, troubleshooting, debugging, integration testing, regression testing and performance testing and analyzed the results to justify validation.
Confidential, Temple Terrace, FL
- Actively participated in Agile process (SCRUM) along with the team to deliver core functionality within agreed timescales.
- Developed solutions for diverse programming scenarios in C#, employing Object Oriented Programming (OOP) concepts such as: encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism, and abstraction.
- Extensive Experience in Implementing View, Model, Controller and View model by using ASP.Net MVC 4.0/3.0 Framework.
- Extensively used Model Binding technique in ASP .NET MVC to provide a well-designed bridge between HTTP Request Data and C# Action Methods.
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach to communicate with Database and used Data Annotations and Configurations through Fluent API and implemented 1-1, many-many relationships.
- Created WCF SOAP/REST Services and, also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Deployment of Web Services for online transactions using C# and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Created various RESTful services using WEB API to return serialized JSON data which are later consumed through AngularJS services Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging.
- Developed WCF service endpoints and exposed them over default protocol (SOAP over http) settings.
- Worked on Redux making to do list reduces, reducers functions and implementing store methods.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using jQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Extensively worked with Partial Pages, Layouts, Sections to design the CSHTML pages with Razor Engine to get consistent look and feel.
- Writing new classes, business model in C# also maintaining existing classes for connectivity with SQL Server databases.
- Read and Dump the data from various formats to SQL Server objects using SQL Server Integration services (SSIS).
- Used SSRS to create reports, customized Reports, on-demand reports, ad-hoc reports and involved in analyzing multi-dimensional reports in SSRS.
- Used Git for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUnit.
Confidential, Houston, TX
Mid-level .NET Developer
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Developed loosely coupled application using C#, MVVM pattern, LINQ, dependency Injection Container Unity Container.
- Created WCF Service to retrieve and send information from client side without post-back.
- Developed Entity Framework to access a relational database from the application.
- Implementation of client-side validations using jQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level using Data Annotations.
- Worked on web forms and data binding controls like Grid View, Data List and drop-down boxes and Mapping page fields to the database fields.
- Implemented Encryption & Decryption of the query strings using Secure Hash Algorithm and all the sensitive information stored in the database.
- Actively used cursors, functions and calling procedures from one package to another package and created dynamic SQL statements in Oracle using PL/SQL and ADO.Net.
- Involved in Database modeling, creating tables and in writing stored procedures using Oracle PL/SQL
- Used ADO.NET objects and LINQ to manipulate and retrieve data from the database.
- Worked on TFS version control, individual task status and Database server project.
- Involved Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression testing in a regular basis.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Used ADO.NET objects, Dataset, Data Table and Data Adapter for manipulating, retrieving, storing and displaying data from SQL Server Data Source.
- Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Used Validation Controls as well as Custom validation for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Developed complex Stored Procedures and Triggers in SQL Server 2008.
- Used Remote Desktop Connection to test the application from test and production environment.
- Used TFS for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Done Code review, Debugging, Bug Fixing, Unit testing and Integration testing and Production support.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2008, C#, ASP.NET, CSS, XML, Web Services, SQL, ADO.NET, T-SQL, SQL Server 2008, Java Script, TFS, jQuery, XML.