- Business Analysis & Coordination
- Infrastructure & Architecture
- Programming Repeated success devising innovative, tailored solutions to meet ever - changing business requirements within diverse industries (Finance, Manufacturing, Insurance). Adept at assimilating and rapidly utilizing emerging technologies; extensive background in development and interfacing core application to new technologies and software.
- Highly autonomous with critical-thinking and decision-making acumen.
- Strong communication and leadership skills; excel at team oversight, cross-functional collaboration, and customer liaising.
- Superior project planning, milestone, and scope development, as well as system design, enhancement, implementation, management strategies.
- Outstanding ability of understanding customer needs and requirements to create proactive solutions.
- Multilingual skills with proficiency in English, Portuguese, Spanish and Japanese.
Environment: s: Windows, MS-DOS, MVS/XA, VM/CMS, OS/2
Programming: COBOL /II,.NET, Java, Visual Basic, SQL, PL/SQL, VisualCOBOL++, DL/I, CICS, OS/JCL
Database: MS SQL Server, Oracle, DB2, VSAM, IMS-DB
Network: MQ Series, APPC LU6.2
Tools: MS Project, Rational Rose, Eclipse, TSO/ISPF, OS/UTILITIES, SDF/II, Intertest, Abend Aid, Xedit, Endevor, IMS-Xpert, Xpediter, File-Aid, Animator, Changeman, In-Synch
Hardware: IBM 30XX / 43XX / 370, IBM PC / Bloomberg Trade Monitor
Confidential, Rocky Hill, CT
- Works in a project to separate current Loan Systems into 2 distinct Systems of Business - Federal and Commercial.
- Works in designing, programming and coding separate routines - Test and Inplementation of Databases and Batch Routines.
- Utilizes Agile Methodology for Tests with JIRA Software .
Confidential, Greenwich, CT
- Research, analyze and customize AML Documentation Standards to comply with Confidential and Confidential Standards..
- Surveyed and analyzed documentation for audit purposes.
- Aggregated data and constructed database for trader’s consultation and research.
- Provided orientation on documentation standards.
- Assisted CCO on compliance customer data research and storage.
APPLICATION DEVELOPER LEAD
- Provided leadership to enterprise-wide technology project development and implementation, directing planning, requirements definition, solution assessment, functional and technical design, testing, integration, and implementation.
- Executed analysis, provided solutions, executed coding.
- Developed requirements, solution analysis, milestones, performance metrics, and status reporting, coordinating and conducting all cross-functional and intra-organizational project communications.
- Directed all project implementation and transition to production efforts, overseeing initiation of maintenance and ongoing support mechanisms.
- Customized automobile insurance management system - enabled direct synchronous communication between several geographically separated call centers and the corporate core applications.
- Customized solutions, added compliance modules and supported the daily online and batch processing of policies.
- Developed interfaces to real-time claims processing application.
- Programmed in Visual Basic, VisualCOBOL++, Micro Focus COBOL, and Artform in Windows environment, using MS SQL Server as database.
PROGRAMMER / ANALYST
Confidential, New York
- Performed application development and support for Savings and Checking Team for internal and client-facing systems, leading the entire software aria lifecycle (SDLC) across requirements analysis, solution design, programming, testing, and delivery.
- Utilized Cobol, Easytrieve (for ad-hoc reporting) and performed maintenance in assembler calculation routines.
- Collaborated with internal professionals, serving as a Project Leader / Business Analyst on interfacing Confidential System (Trade Management Software) with the Kraft Legacy Systems.
- Gathered and analyzed necessary information to be fed to the web-based Confidential package from the main Kraft Legacy System for their Frozen Pizza Division ( US 1 billion annual revenue).
- Created interfaces and routines (analysis, coding and implementation) to integrate Confidential package with several areas of Trade business ( sales, Financial, Accounting).
- Developed and implemented new modules and products in collaborations with business team to enhance and manage several modules such as Commissions, Remittances, Confidential (Electronic Data Exchange System).
- Built integrations modules to exchange information with external clients.
- Designed and implemented modules to manage information to comply with Sarbanes-Oxley requirements.
Confidential, New YorkPROGRAMMER / ANALYST
- Developed a new system to manage the Confidential National Representatives Convention integrating the new DB2 database with the legacy IMS-DB system.
- Provided ongoing system support, maintenance, and management of sales support applications.
- Interacted with Business Departments (Sales Support) to provide ad-hoc reports.
- Participated in a Confidential Projects implementing and testing new code for date calculation.
- Participated in IMS to DB2 database conversion.