- Senior IT Consultant with over 12 years of IT Industry experience. Extensive experience in Full Stack Development.
- Very customer focus and always active in providing business solution.
- Started Application from scratch using React/Redux as Front End and .Net Core 2.1 as Back End.
- Hands on experience in Deploying application in Azure. Used various resources on Azure i.e. Web App, Storage, Key Vault, DocumentDB, Application Insights, Send Grid, Service Bus, Web Jobs and Logic Apps.
- Hands on experience in Deployments. Used Jenkins/Pipeline to Build and Deploy to Azure. Experience in writing Groovy script to create pipeline script.
- Developed Integration framework to sync our HRMS system with Third parties i.e. ADP, Office 365. This framework was Developed using C#, .Net Core 2.0 and application was deployed in Azure as Web App, Web Jobs. Backend was Azure Table Storage.
- Good knowledge of Integration. Worked on integration our system with ADP, Fidelity and exposing API’s to third party using OData.
- Worked with industry leaders - Confidential, Confidential North America, and PMUSA across various business operations.
- Strong domain knowledge on working of HR , Insurance (Auto), and Manufacturing.
- Experience in designing Work Flow System containing more than 500+ forms. Content Management System was designed to help business expand it without any development efforts.
- Have exposure of working in SOA architecture. Have exposed API’s which are consumed by the Third Parties. Custom Authentication module is involved to set the principal on current thread. This architecture allowed us to set the role based securities on the service operations.
- Write business process documents, system analysis documents, functional document and technical design document.
- A very good knack for streamlining and optimizing processes and Data Base SQL Queries .
- Microsoft Certified Professional Developer (Web) and Technical Specialist (.Net framework 2.0).
- Rewarded with Exceptional Individual performance ( ), Team Award ( ) and Spot awards.
Enterprise Technology: .NET Framework 2.0/4.0/4.5, .Net Core 2.0/2.1
Patterns & practices Microsoft /Framework: Enterprise Library 2005Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), SOA, NUnit.
XML Technologies: XML, XSD, XSLT Script, XPath, SOAP, WSDL, DTD
Databases/Application Design: MS SQL Server 2008/ 2012, DocumentDB, MongoDB, MySQL, Microsoft Access, UML
Configuration Tools: Git, Bitbucket, Perforce, SVN, TFS.
Tools: DBArtician, XMLSpy, BIDS, XML Studio Plus, Microsoft Visio
Domains: HR, Insurance, Telecom, Manufacturing, Banking and Service
- Designed and implemented Framework using React/Redux, .Net Core 2.1.
- Integrated UI with Single Sign On using OIDC.
- Implemented request pipeline using .net core 2.1. Creating middleware for authorization, auditing.
- Deployed Web App in Azure using Jenkins/Groovy Script.
- Integration Framework - For Sync multiple systems.
- Designed API using .Net Core 2.1. Use in-build Dependency Injection, Configuration module.
- Exposed API with Swagger.
- Created Middleware for Auditing, Authentication, Tenant Info.
- Designed Web Jobs to sync Source and Target.
- Implemented Mapping framework to convert Object from one System to other.
- Deployed Web App and Web Jobs using Power shell script.
- Developed UI using Angular 1.3+.
- Exposed API to UI using Web API 2.0 / .Net Framework 4.5.
- Used Google Graph to create Dashboard.
- Integrated with our in-house Single Sign on System.
- Design and Develop the solution to Integrate with Payroll Vendors (ADP/Fidelity)
- Develop the framework which supports plug-in model to allow vendors to customize the mapping.
- Develop the Framework for Web Services Authentication, Authorization and Auditing.
- Expose the HR data using WCF web Services
- Responsible to make sure the output data generated should follow the standard Hr-Xml model for various transactions.
- Develop multi-threading module to generate the files
- Host the WCF services on Windows Services.
- Create Framework level components to be reusable.
- Support Priority 1 tickets.
Environment: React, Angular, .Net Core 2.1, .Net Framework 4.5, ASP.NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NET, Web Services, Windows Services, IIS 6.0, XML, XSLT, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Microsoft Enterprise Library 3.1, MS SQL Server, SOA, MSMQ, GIT, Perforce, Bitbucket, Visual Studio Team System, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Visio.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Designed the RemoteDVR system to expose the remote recording functionality.
- Created Sequence Diagram in UML to display the interactions between components.
- Created Flow Charts in UML to display the flow of application.
- Constructed the RemoteDVR application in Silverlight 3.0, Asp.net 3.5 and Mobile.
- Wrote the WCF service to be consumed by third parties (SOA) and Silverlight.
- Was involved in writing window Services to provision the Devices
- Wrote the Sequential Flow (WWF) for importing guide data from Mediaroom.
- Wrote the Unit Test Cases and Load Test using Visual Studio Team System.
- Was involved in construction of PF Application i.e. Caller ID.
- Involved in Localization and Customization of Silverlight and Asp.net Applications.
- Wrote Business Logic in backend (SP’s) for Billing Module.
- Manage the code in Team Foundation Server.
- Error handling framework exposure for WCF services (SOA).
- Implemented the role based security on public API’s.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, Silverlight 3.0, C#, ASP.NET AJAX, ADO.NET, Web Services, Windows Services, IIS 6.0, XML, XSLT, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Microsoft Enterprise Library 3.1, MS SQL Server, DTS Packages, SOA, MSMQ, Visual Studio Team System, Team Foundation Server, Microsoft Visio.
Confidential, South Dakota
Senior Software Engineer
- Gather the required functionality by going through the Business Requirement Functionality
- Prepare the Technical Design with all use cases, sequence and activity diagrams embedded.
- Designed the system to send and map the data according to the specification of third party vendor i.e. Choice Point which acts as a central repository for all the insurance reports like MVR, Clue, and Credit etc.
- Design and implemented the common error handling framework using Microsoft Enterprise Application blocks.
- Ensure that technical approach adopts the current framework which is entire based on XML
- Developed ASPX pages using Asp. Net web controls, user controls, HTML controls and validation controls in VS. Net 2005.
- Extending the existing control to provide the additional functionality. I.e. repeater control, XML Document.
- Developed web services in C# which were exposed to other applications to send data to third parties i.e. Choice Point.(SOA)
- Converting VB 6.0 application to be build on .Net Framework.
- Perform the unit testing by writing the relevant NUNIT test cases.
- Creating WCF services to be called from Client using Page Method Ajax Calls.
- Creating the Windows Services to fetch and store the status for Faxes send through our application. MyFax services were used to send the faxes from our application.
- Achieving the Partial Updates in existing application using Ajax. This was
- Involved in merging the code in ClearCase using Merge Manager to different branches in order to keep the code in sync.
- Wrote Business Logic in Stored Procedures. Parsed the XML in SP to save the data in Tables.
- Wrote Triggers to generate and save the history for data changes.
- Writing XSLT files to transform the XML to HTML to display data in Pop-up.
- Ensure that all the new or modified database objects are coded in optimized manner.
- Handling the Implementation and Post Production Issues.
Environment: ASP.NET 2.0/3.5, VB.Net, C#, VB 6.0, ASP.NET AJAX, ADO.NET, Web Services, Windows Services, IIS 6.0, XML, XSLT, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), Microsoft Enterprise Library 3.1, SSRS, Crystal Reports 10, MS SQL Server, DTS Packages, SOA, Sybase 12.5.1, SSIS, MSMQ, Clear Case, NUNIT, Visual Studio 2005, XML Spy, Microsoft Visio, Business Intelligence Development Studio.
Confidential, Florence, KY
Senior Software Engineer
- Act as a Project Lead and involve in all phases of project Life Cycle including Requirement gathering, Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation.
- Migrating the existing PB applications to Asp.net. Designed the system to handle Shipping and Invoicing Modules.
- Created ASPX pages using ASP.NET web form controls, HTML server controls in C# using VS.NET 2005.
- Extensively use of Factory, SingleTon, Command, State Design Patterns.
- Created Re-usable Controls to bring consistency in UI. I.e. inheriting Data Grid control to provide common functionality for Sorting, Paging.
- Write the DTS jobs for Data Transfer from Sales & Marketing System which was in Oracle to COS system which was in Sql Server 2000.
- Created the XML Schema files i.e. XSD and related XML Serializable Classes to passed as input/output to webservices.
- Writing the Windows Services to process and parse the data from Online Database to Reporting Database.
- Responsible for adding new and modifying backend logic in Sql Server Stored procedures.
- Developed business objects in C# to bind to UI controls.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers in Sql Server.
- Provided 24 * 7 on call support for Business Critical problems.
- Providing production support for existing PB application to ensure to meet SLA’s.
- Running Test Cycles based on client request.
- Analysis, Modification / Development & Testing for requests.
- Responsible for identification of user requirements, converting project specifications, statements of problems to detailed logical flow charts for coding into Asp.net application.
- Writing the processes in SqlServer to calculate the interest Cumulative/Simple for Fixed Income’s, Loan.
- Provided the functionality to allow user to customize the report settings based on individual preferences and to retain those for subsequent sessions.
- Writing report analyzer which generates the report based on the customer requirements.
- Writing detailed test plans and test requirements hierarchy and Preparing test results.
- Prepare low-level specification for system service request.
- Running Test Cycles based on client request.
- Peer review of the Code, design documents, test plans and test results.
- Carried out numerous Gap analysis studies.
- Conducting brainstorming sessions on the defects identified
- QMS related activities.
- Designing the Data Windows
- Creating the new PB screens.
- Create the Interest calculation process.
- Keep the PB and Asp UI changes in Sync.
- Create the Unit Test cases.
- Create the process (Windows Service) to synchronize MySql and Sql Server Data.
Environment: PowerBuilder 6.5, Sql Server 2000, VB.Net/Asp.net, MySql