- A .Net Professional with 7+ years of diverse experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle process (SDLC) involving Analysis, Design, Development, Deployment, Testing and Implementation of Client/ Server applications using Microsoft .NET.
- Worked on software architecture specializes in incorporating all the complexity into the application, making GUI simple and giving end user a great user experience.
- Experience in software design, development, debugging, deployment, documentation and testing of Web based Applications.
- Extensive programming experience in .NET 1.1 & 2.0, 3.0, 3.5, 4.0, 4.5 Framework (C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET Web Services, WCF Services, ADO.NET, LINQ.
- Strong Knowledge of Web Services using REST and JSON.
- Experience with Web technologies such as Asp.Net Web forms, Asp.Net MVC (MVC - 4, MVC - 5), HTML 5, CSS3, Java Script and JQuery.
- Experience with Object Oriented Programming (OOP)
- Experience in developing web applications using Angular JS, Bootstrap, knockout Js, Web API and Entity Framework.
- Experience in creating Single Page Application (SPA) using Angular JS
- Experience with Database design and development (Microsoft SQL Server 2012, 2008R2, 2005).
- Experienced in developing Rich Internet Application (RIA) using Microsoft Silver light technology
- Expertise in writing Stored Procedures, Views, Joins, Triggers and Cursors
- Experience with WCF services.
- Experience with report writing tools such as Crystal Reports, SSRS.
- Experience with Nunit framework.
- Involved in regular weekly project status meetings to discuss the risks involved in ongoing projects with Teammates and Team Lead.
.NET Technologies: ASP.Net … ADO.Net, WCF, MVC, WPF, Silver light
Programming Languages: C#. NET4.5,VB.NET, C, C++, Python. Database Technologies MS-SQL Server R2/ 2005
Web /Application servers: Internet Information Service (IIS) IDE Microsoft Visual Studio .NET …
Operating Systems: Windows …
Framework: Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5,4.0, 3.5
Reports: Crystal Reports and other third party.
Web Technologies: HTML, HTML 5, CSS3, XML and XAML, Angular JS S/W Eng. Knowledge Base OOPS RDBMS Testing Tools N-Unit
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
- Developed GUI using .Net framework 3.5/4.0 and responsible for creating components using C#.
- Created tables, views, stored procedures and functions to manipulate data. Extensively used splendid grids, data list and repeater controls.
- Developed user controls and used validation controls available in .NET environment.
- Extensively worked with the java scripts and client side validations.
- Used MVC architecture in developing web applications.
- Used JQuery extensively across the application like making Ajax calls, cascading menus, calendar controls, tool tips, sliding menus, Ajax loading tabs, expand collapse panels etc.
- Expertise and experience in performing different kinds of testing like Smoke, Black Box, White Box, GUI, Stress and User Acceptance (UAT) of Web and Client/Server Applications.
- Followed Agile Methodologies (Scrum and Extreme Programming).
- Implemented Service Oriented Architecture (WCF) for manager call tracking module.
- Developed the Utility applications using WPF.
- Involved in UI build release, defect and bug fixing.
- Used ADO.NET as a data source for accessing databases.
- Implementing the shopping cart software for ASP.Net E-Commerce Websites.
- Web Forms are developed using VS-2008/2010, ASP.Net and C#.
- Sessions and View state objects were used to store the state of the user.
- Created and maintained the Admin page for central management of the application.
- Performed debugging and exception handling in support to the software development.
- Used Tracking Portal open source software to keep track of bugs.
Confidential, Burlington, MA
- Interacted with business analyst team to understand the system requirements.
- Involved different phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Designing, Development, Implementation, and Testing.
- Developed Web Forms for this application using ASP.NET 3.5 and C# with Visual Studio.NET 2008 environment.
- Developed various screens for this portal using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed various XML config files, methods in handlers for displaying controls names, error messages and some text messages.
- Developed class files for business process layer and data access layer.
- Extensively used data controls like data view controls and dropdown list controls for manipulating the data.
- Developed and Consumed Web Services for business process layer.
- Utilized Microsoft application blocks & practices for data access, configuration and for minimizing repeated code.
- Used ADO.NET namespaces and classes, and created data access components to access database.
- Wrote complex stored procedures and SQL queries using Sql Server for extracting, inserting and manipulating the data and display on Grid view controls and dropdown list boxes and User controls.
- Performed unit testing and system integration testing.
- I was involved Production support and Maintenance for this application.
- Visual Source Safe6.0 has been used for source code management.
Confidential, Salt Lake City, UT
- Participated in system specification meetings,(Morning and Evening) analyzed user requirements, coordinated with coders and team members
- Followed Agile and Scrum Methodology Communication and collaboration, functioning software
- For this we are using VS.NET 2010, 2012, 2013, .Net framework 4.0, 4.5, MVC 4.0, 5.0 and VB.Net 4.0, 4.5 to Developing Business Logic and web development and Mobile Developments.
- Extensively working on User Interface using HTML5, DOM, COM, CSS Java Script, JQuery, Angular JS and Bootstrap.
- Design UI pages with Razor views.
- Design and develop the cshtml pages using JQuery.
- Create model, views, controllers, services, custom directives, custom filters in AngularJS
- Used KnockoutJS library for client side development
- Created various web page layouts using HTML and CSS.
- We are Developing in Web Services, WCF and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL tool for creating proxy classes
- Extensively using browser for checking developing pages for debugging the application( Google Crome, IE and FireBug of Firefox browser)
- Using SQL Server 2012 . Extensive knowledge in writing stored procedures, cursors and triggers.
- Managing, Securing and deploying SSIS packages to SQL Server 2012
- Using TFS for version control and involved in Unit testing
- Using Object oriented programming methodologies
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, MVC 5, Visual studio 2010, 2012, 2013, VB.Net, XML, Web services, WCF, win forms, HTML5, CSS, Java script, Jquery, Angular JS, Knockout Js, Bootstrap, LINQ, SQl Server 2012, SSIS, TFS
Junior .NET Developer
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed web forms using ASP.NET server controls and validated client side using Java Script.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset for consistent data access.
- Writing Database routines, stored procedures and fixing up standard specifications.
- Testing using Nunit testing.
- Creating reports using the Crystal Report for the report needed by Middle Office, Back Office users.
- Identified researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes.
- Involved in enhancing the business layer to provide more interfaces and functions needed for the system.
- Used a hybrid of waterfall and incremental model as the SDLC.
Environment: .NET Framework, ASP.NET, Web Services, SOAP Messages, C#. NET, Visual Studio .NET 2005, Java Script, IIS, HTML, Crystal Reports, SQL Server 2005
- Actively participated in the design, implementation, deployment, configuration, and maintenance phases.
- Followed an n-tiered approach to make the application development flexible and extensible.
- Developed Master pages to create a consistent layout of the pages.
- Controlled the style and layout of various Web Forms using CSS.
- Developed Web User Controls for reusability.
- Involved in writing Client-side and Server-side scripting.
- Developed Security Layers in C#. NET for user Authentication
- Created and consumed Web Services using C#.
- Involved in resolving browser compatibility and version compatibility problems.
- Bound the Site Map to the Tree View control for navigating between several Web Forms.
- Extensively used XML DOM and XPath to create, read, and manipulate the XML data.
- Developed reusable custom data-access layer using ADO.NET.
- Wrote stored procedures and database functions for data extraction.
- Used ADO.NET as data-access middleware for retrieving data and updating records in database.
- Implemented source control using VSS.
- Used Microsoft Enterprise Application blocks for Exceptions logging and instrumentation.
- Implemented Forms based authentication.
- Unit-tested during the whole code development process and participated actively in the integration testing. Environment: Visual Studio .NET, .NET Framework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#.NET, CSS, IIS 6.0, VSS, XML, SOAP, SQL Server, NUnit Testing Framework.