- Over 6 years of experience, as a software developer, in Functional specifications, Analysis, Design, Modeling, Development, Configuration, Management and implementation of various web applications.
- Expertise with application development using Object Oriented Analysis & Design Techniques (OOAD) and SOLID principles.
- Experience in all phases of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance.
- Good experience with application architecture and design including architectural patterns like MVC, MVVM and design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, and Builder.
- Experience in developing User Interface (UI), Business Logic and Data Access components to meet user requirements and Implemented OOPS concepts - Interface, Inheritance, Polymorphism and delegates in most of the applications.
- Experience in developing the web applications using ASP.NET MVC and utilized ADO.NET objects such as Connection Object, Command Object, Data Reader Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object.
- Highly proficient in design and implementation of the database using SQL server, writing Constraints, Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, Cursors, Triggers, and User Defined Functions. Experience in using NoSQL databases such as CouchBase and Redis.
- Experience in developing applications using ORM (Object-Relational Mapping) tools like Microsoft Entity framework 6/5.
- Experience in developing and consuming ASP.Net Web Services using WSDL and SOAP, ASP.Net Web API's (RESTful) and Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Experience in securing web applications using ASP.NET authentication and authorization mechanisms.
- Worked with the Version Control Systems like Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitLab.
- Debugged and tested using Moq, NUnit, Jasmine, Batarang, and Fiddler.
- Strong Technical background, excellent analytical ability, good communications skills, team player and goal oriented, with a commitment toward excellence.
- Excellent client interaction and presentation skills and proven experience in working independently as well in a team with good leadership qualities.
Languages: C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP .NET, ADO.NET, Visual Basic 6.0, COM, C++, C.
Web Technologies: Asp.Net, ADO.Net, VB Script, Java Script, Jquey, JSON, Angular JS, HTML, XHTML, XML, CSS, IIS, Bootstrap
Packages: Visual Studio.Net 2010, Visual Studio.Net 2013, Visual Studio.Net 2015, Team Foundation Server, Enterprise Library Application Blocks, AJAX Toolkit, Install Shield MSI setup, MS Build, SharePoint
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008/2012, DTS, SSRS, SQL ProfilersMS ACCESS, Oracle 9i/10g MongoDB
Graphics: Adobe Photoshop, Paint shop pro and Flash.
Platforms: Windows 10/7/XP/NT/98/Vista, DOS, UNIX
Latest Technologies: Net Framework 3.0 (WPF, WCF, WWF), .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5
Methodologies and tools: Agile, Waterfall
Confidential, Eagan, MN
Sr. Full Stack .Net Developer
- This application is developed using ASP.NET MVC 4.5, Web API, C#, Typescript, Angular 2.
- Defined cloud architecture, design and implementation plans for hosting complex application workloads on MS Azure
- Architect solutions using MS Azure PaaS services such as SQL Server, HDInsight, service bus, etc
- Provided technical oversight and guidance during clients engagement execution
- Provided Cloud / Azure thought leadership through regular publications and speaking engagements
- Provided Azure technical expertise including strategic design and architectural mentorship, assessments, POCs, etc., in support of the overall sales lifecycle or consulting engagement process
- Involved in requirement analysis, designing and development using AGILE methodology to implement the application.
- Extensively used ASP.Net MVC architecture for the Web application design to have the application layers closely coupled.
- Created Business Logic Layer & Data Access Layers implementing the MVC architecture.
- Developed core web services in Web API to read/write data from SQL Server Database using Entity Framework.
- Developed Complex database objects like Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages and Triggers using SQL Server.
- Created DAL (Data Access Layers) to establish database connectivity and data manipulation.
- Implemented role base security, customizable workflows for each user based on the user's role and implemented forms Authentication and Authorization for providing security for application.
- Used Jenkins for continuous integration and continuous deployments. Maintained the Version, Labeled Versions and Backups of the source using GitHub.
- Involved in deployments, Maintenance and troubleshooting the application on Microsoft Cloud Infrastructure Azure.
- Performed debugging and exception handling in support to the software development.
- Active participation in unit testing of the application to ensure quality. Developed online payment portal flexibility for customers.
- Fixed bugs reported by QA and UAT.
- Participated in various client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements/amendments in the development of the section.
- Developed Cron jobs (Batch Processing) timed- based job scheduler. Developed Asynchronous calls to call the Cron for every few mins and once in a day.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Involved in the Analysis, Requirements gathering and Development of the project and used UML in preparing case and activity diagrams.
- This project was implemented using Agile and SCRUM methodology for rapid development.
- Experience in standardizing Tableau for shared service deployment.
- Implementation of 3-Tier architecture, facing key challenges on Business and Database layers.
- Used Grunt task runner on the client side along with angular.js to perform unit testing minification and compiling whenever a change in a file is made.
- Involved in Creating Services and Directives which may need to be shared across the entire application.
- Developed complex stored procedures using temporary tables and loops using SQL.
- Designed a rich user interface using WPF.
- Completely designed and developed the user interface using VB.NET and Windows User Control.
- Developed Web Forms using ASP.Net and C#.Net.
- Worked with Backbone.JS and Node.JS to give a structure with rich API over a Restful JSON interface.
- Created WCF Service to look up and retrieve the data from database.
- Developed web pages for the application using Asp.Net MVC, Asp.Net Web API, jQuery, Angular.js, CSS, HTML 5, and Ajax.
- Developed SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server.
- Used WPF to add graphics; worked heavily on custom template controls
- Involved in creating, deploying and managing reports using SSRS.
- Documentation of design options and solutions according to Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) methodology.
- Used Silverlight for presentation layer and LINQ for Data Access Layer.
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework (C#.NET, ADO.NET)
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for User Interface uniformity throughout the application.
- Deployed the application on the IIS Server.
- Written and modified the technical documents.
Confidential, Kansas City, MO
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Design application architecture, design and code reviews.
- Developed Web GUI for Web Forms, Master Pages, and User Controls using web controls, C#.Net and server-side AJAX script manager under Visual Studio.Net 3.5 environment.
- Used TFS Team Foundation Server for Version control, Source code control and project tracking.
- Developed Web Forms, custom controls for header and footer, standardize menus.
- Used Master Pages for branding purposes by displaying the logo and copyright information on every page and maintaining the same look and feel across the entire application.
- Involved Unit Testing and Integration testing identified performance issues and solved.
- Working with XMLs schemes, parsing web services.
- Use Window azure to deploy the application on cloud and managing the session.
- Creating Tabular, Charts and graphs as per customer requirements Using SSRS.
- Worked on querying data and creating on-demand reports using Report Builder in SSRS reports and send the reports via email.
- Developed Web services to read and send messages from one system to other system.
- Root cause analysis and fixing the IIS Web Server Related issues.
- Develop systems using .NET components and implemented the Data Access layers using ADO.NET. Used ADO.NET objects such as data reader, data adapter and dataset for consistent access of the data from data layer.
- Develop stored procedures, functions, triggers using SQL and T-SQL in SQL Server 2008 for fetching data and binding.
- Worked on views, common shared views for user interface using JQuery and JSON.
. Net Developer
- Involved in developing front end using ASP.NET, HTML, and CSS.
- Actively participated in design and development of Database using efficient Database techniques.
- Developed web forms for the end users using C#.Net and ASP.NET.
- Involved in querying the database using ADO.NET and Stored Procedures for generation of reports.
- Extensively used .NET inbuilt components like Data Grid, Data List and Calendar controls along with other .NET server controls.
- Developed the application as a N-tier application with UI in the presentation layer, business logic in the middle layer using ASP.NET, VB.Net and database activity in the backend.
- Involved in creating WINFORMS for in-house Windows applications using C#.
- Involved in creating Custom Controls, web controls and User Controls.
- Involved in using all the best features of ASP.NET including Dataset, Data View and Data Adapter.
- Create jQuery plugins for web pages to populate Telerik MVC controls and update page content utilizing Ajax and JSON.
- Implemented XML Web Services using C#.NET.
- Instrumental in maintenance of data integrity in back end Oracle 9i.
- Authenticated logins and validated permissions.
- Utilized Nunit to unit test .Net code.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls and JQuery to improve user experience on web pages.
- Uploading the Data from text files to tables & wrote stored procedures to purge old data.
- Developed applications to parse flat files into data using C#.NET.
- Developing Interfaces using AJAX.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET, C#.Net, ASP.Net framework 3.5, ASP 1.1, AJAX, MS SQL Server 2010, Web Service, GUI, ADO.NET, XML, HTML, DHTML, SOAP, CSS, Java Script.
Junior .Net Developer
- Analyzed the requirements and prepared the analysis report.
- Designed and developed the User Interface using Win-forms.
- Source Code implemented using C#.Net.
- Developed Win Forms and integrated these forms with Windows Services.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter.
- Involved in Writing, Modifying complex Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Developing User Control for Common Functionality in the ASP.NET.
- Performed validations using Validation Controls.