- Around 5 years of professional experience in working with all Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) phases such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing phases of various applications with architectural patterns Model View Control (MVC), Model - View-View-Model and maintenance of Web Based, Client-Server and N-tier Architectures with Agile, Scrum, Waterfall and TDD models.
- Leveraged Angular resources for all data access, encapsulating URLs and standardizing data access interfaces, validation techniques using Angular 2 by implementing Filters, validation, controllers, components, directives, routings, factory and services.
- Experienced in React JS and working with React Flux architecture. Experienced in working with Redux architecture.
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills in database programming using RDBMS databases like SQL Server 2005/2008/2012 , Oracle 11g/10g/8, related work primarily on creating complex stored procedures, Views, triggers, functions using PL/SQL or T-SQL.
- Experience of working with Azure Monitoring, Data Factory, Traffic Manager, Service Bus, Key Vault.
- Experience with Microsoft Azure Cloud services, Storage Accounts and Virtual Networks.
- Exceptional ability to design, development, security, testing and consuming of distributed applications using Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), also responsible for developing WCF based service, data, fault, and message contracts.
- Accustomed working on Database Connectivity with Entity Framework 6.0/4.3 with to work with relational data using domain-specific objects and also in code-first and database-first approaches to implement CRUD operations.
- Experienced in building animations for desktop applications using Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Extensible Application Markup Language (XAML) files in Visual Studio and Expression Blend.
- In depth knowledge on Rest services using ASP.Net WEB API and C#, used WEB API to provide services to HTTP Requests, good understanding on design and deep functional experience in creating, deploying and consuming REST-FUL Services with WEB API.
- Strong working experience in unit testing, integration and performance testing frameworks like NUNIT, XUNIT, MS Unit Tests for business logic .
- Utilized version control systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2013/2014/2015 , VSTS, GIT 1.8/1.9/2.1, Tortoise SVN and Clear Case, sub version for active tracking of work progress and maintaining code repository.
- Highly organized and can achieve targets as an individual or as a team member and very good communication and inter-personal skills and has the ability to work independently as well as in a team environment.
Programming Languages: C#.Net (5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0 ),VB.NET (11.0/10.0/9.0/8.0 ), T-Sql, PL/SQL
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET,MVC,MVVM,WebForms,WinForms,WCF,ADO.NET,Entity Framework
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2013/2012/2008/2005 , Sql Server Management Studio
Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2012/2008/2005/2000 , Oracle 11g/10g/9i/8i Mongo DB
Reporting Tools: Sql Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports.
Source Control Tools: Team Foundation Server(2012/2008),GITHub,VSS
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2010/2007
Web services: WCF, SOAP, REST,Web API, VisionIP
Middleware: ADO.NET 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 , Web Services,Web API,Entity Framework
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Platforms: Windows XP,Windows 7,Windows 8
Confidential, Wayne, NJ
Dot Net Developer
- Used AGILE SCRUM methodology to deliver and have Status Meetings and Code Review Meetings and it follows N-tier and N-layer architecture.
- Meetings with business departments to give solutions for the job requirements.
- Involved in developing the requirement with C#, VB, ASP.NET, WCF and Web services and unit testing, system testing and release management
- Developed front-end using JQuery , HTML and Bootstrap based on MVC architecture.
- Experience in using Windows Installer Xml in creating desktop .msi applications.
- Used Fragments, change of Product IDs, Conditional installations and adding themes for the installer.
- Report creation using MS Access and SQL Report Builder.
- Experience in creating Application Pools in IIS and also deploying applications in IIS.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular2 .
- Used Angular2 HTTP methods to retrieve employee task data from entity models.
- Built SPA with loading multiple views using route services using Angular 2 and Node.js.
- Participated in a project to help the company integrate new technologies like PowerShell 5.0 and Windows 10.
- The new single page application framework is based on Angular2, TypeScript and Angular UI Bootstrap , which is responsive and attractive.
- Worked on Angular2 concepts such as two-way data binding, *ngif and *ngFor structural directives, property binding, services, dependency injection, routing.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap, color scheme of the website using HTML5 and CSS3.
- Worked on creating various types of indexes on different collections to get good performance in Mongo database
- Implemented applications using ASP . NET 4.5, C #, WCF , RESTful services , XML , JSON .
- Experience in using Test Complete tool for testing. Worked with “dry run” testing in Test Complete.
- Worked on Localization and Globalization of our web application using resx files. And used .msi installer for the user to choose the language through out the application.
- Created database tables, stored procedures and views and written queries for Data insertion and retrieval to and from Oracle databases .
- Modified/Updated the database using Oracle 10g, created stored procs, views, and functions.
Environment: .Net Framework Version 4.5, WPF, Visual Studio 2014, Visual Studio 2016, Oracle, Angular 2 , Typescript, Web Services, c#, Node.js, Wix 3.8, Crystal Reports, PowerShell 5.0, Test Complete, MVC 4, win Forms, IIS 7.5/8.5/11.0 , Windows 7/10, Windows Server 2008/12.
Confidential, Cleveland, OH
Dot Net Developer
- Followed Agile SCRUM Developmental approach to deliver product releases by SPRINT processes in an iterative and incremental approach (SCRUM).
- Used HTML 5 and CSS 3 throughout the application to add content rich and interactive web pages.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework Model 6.0 as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented the CRUD(Create, Update, Retrieve and Delete) operations, Mapping and executed stored procedures .
- Used Compiled Queries, Multiple Contexts, Explicit Loading, Save Changes to context after all db Operations to improve the performance in Entity framework.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Used LINQ to Entities extensively to query and filter the models to be displayed on view.
- Created a custom, single-page, responsive web application to replace a legacy line-of-business web application, developed using client side MVC Design using Angular2 and the front-end framework.
- Responsible for developing mobile applications for both Android and iOS using Xamarin and Visual Studio in C#.
- Responsible for the overall layout design that meet cross-device compatibility using Bootstrap , color scheme of the web site using HTML5 , and CSS3 and Responsible for creating detailed wire frames and process flows.
- Used Action Filters for user authentications and authorizations and for caching pages to improve performance.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application .
- Developed WCF Services out of which one service will communicate with the services exposed by other tools to build Model to View.
- Created Web Services, WCF SOAP, WCF REST Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
Environment: Visual Studio.Net 2012, C#, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0, WCF, Java Script, jQuery, Angular 2, XAML, TFS 2010, WCF, WCF REST, JSON, SOAP, IIS 7.0, AJAX, LINQ, HTML, XML, Azure Queues, VSS, Git Hub, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Confidential, New York, NY
Dot Net Developer
- Used AGILE SCRUM methodology to deliver in sprints and Status Meetings, Code Review Meetings.
- Implemented MVC Architecture on client side and creating Models, Controllers, and Views Scope etc..using Angular JS.
- Integrated Spring Security, SAML 2.0 and OAuth for Single Sign on ( SSO ) for a different audience.
- Added new functionality to existing Monitoring and Alerting tools and Performance Monitoring and Management web solutions developed using ASP.NET MVC, Razor and Entity Framework.
- Used the Entity Framework Code First Approach to interact with database and implemented CRUD operation Data massaging using LINQ to Entities.
- Experience in Creating Azure SQL database, performed monitoring and restoring of Azure SQL database. Performed migration of Microsoft SQL server to Azure SQL database.
- Consumed various Java Web Services in WPF Smart client application and created the proxy using WCF svcutil and defined multiple end points in the app.config file and used ASP.Net AJAX and Silverlight in Web Application.
- Developed Windows Presentation Foundation ( WPF ) and Windows Communication Foundation ( WCF - SOAP ) methodology to implement the web services
- Created Custom HTML Helpers, HTML Helpers, Partial Views and Layouts to maintain and reusability in UI Layer.
- Designed and configured Azure Virtual Networks (VNets), subnets, Azure network settings, DHCP address blocks, DNS settings, security policies and routing.
- Implemented communication mechanisms between Controller to View using View bag, Temp data and Action Results etc., and Controller to View using Model binder, Http Request Collection and State model.
- Converted web service ASMX to Web API service methods for better performance to fetch data from the server called from client-side.
- Performed T-SQL tuning and optimization of queries for reports that take longer execution time using SQL Query Analyzer in MS SQL Server 2008.
- Perform Daily Monitoring of Oracle Instances, monitor users, and table spaces, Memory Structures, Rollback Segments, Logs and Alerts.
- Worked with Team Foundation Server 2013 for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
Dot Net Developer
- Designed Web pages using ASP .NET and done validations using JavaScipt.
- ASP to get the information dynamically from the database, ADO Objects is used to update the data into SQL Server database.
- Documented the design and process of the application.
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, Inheritance to construct the business logic using C#.Net, ADO.NET and SQL Server.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, Classes using C#.NET that incorporates both N-tier architecture and database connectivity.
- Responsible for development of SQL scripts to Insert/Update and Delete data in MS SQL database tables.