Strategic and solutions - focused Solution Architect with a career history of 18+ years of experience in designing and implementing complex solutions to support availability for large-scale systems infrastructure. Proven success in implementing solutions to streamline technical operations and enhance performance, while balancing competing resources and deadlines.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Project Management
- IT Infrastructure/Design
- Enterprise Applications
- Data Modeling
- Business Analysis
- Quality Assurance, Testing
- Process Automation/ Improvement
- Software Development
- Software Architecture
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2017/2015, SharePoint 2010, Visual Studio Team System (VSTS), Visual SourceSafe 2005/6.0, Team Foundation Server 2010, IIS 7, GIT, PVCS, Purifier, BoundsChecker, Altova XML Spy, Sitecore CMS 7.x
Databases: Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, SQL SERVER 2016, Oracle 8, Sybase, Microsoft Access 2010
Others: Visio 2013, Microsoft Projects 2010, Rational Rose Enterprise, Rackspace Cloud Computing Concepts
- Designed and developed a process to get data from 1WorldSync
- Developed a module to convert the data from GDSN format to GS1 format and imported to datahub storage
- Developed ASP.NET MVC .NET Core site for retailers to do product search based on GTIN
- Developed logging module using Azure App Insights
Development Tools: Microsoft Azure PaaS, Azure SQL, Cosmos DB, Azure App Insights, Azure APIM, Cosmos Search, Visual Studio 2017, C#, ASP.NET MVC Core 2.1, REST API, GIT, Visual Studio Team System (VSTS), LINQ, jQuery, JSON, Postman, XUnit
- Designed and developed an email notification using C#, .NET, Visual Studio 2017
- Developed web pages using Asp.NET 4.5 MVC, Web API, EF 6.0 Code First, AutoMapper, and LINQ
- Integration with Tibco service
- Developed Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2016
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for integration and deployment to various environments
- Unit and Integration Testing
- Agile development
- Interacted with creative agency for the page designs and integrating of functionalities such as AJAX & WCF web services.
- Managed a small team of people by overseeing the deadline and implementation.
- Designed and developed and interface for Confidential to interact with their partners in generating campaigns.
- Managed a team of 5 members, conducted design reviews, data analysis, periodic team meetings to track project schedule, and testing.
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2010, C#, ASP.NET MVC 3, SharePoint 2010, Visual SourceSafe 2005/6.0, Team Foundation Server 2010, IIS 7, Sitecore CMS 7.x, SQL Server 2008, jQuery, AJAX & WCF Web Services, REST API, XML, XSLT, Visio 2013, NUnit
SOLUTION ARCHITECT/TEAM LEAD
- Responsibilities include discuss business requirement, draft the requirement, involved in analysis and design, developing Web Services, SQL Scripts, interviewed, recruited and trained team members, managed 10 team members, tracking project schedule, evaluated 3rd party software. Conducted regular meetings with team members explaining the scope and design reviews, implementation related clarifications and performance reviews.
- Conducted design review meetings with cross-functional teams.
- Worked as a Team Lead and solution integrator for Confidential, which helps financial analyst to handle the health indicator for their clients.
- Financial Analysts can enable/disable PW traits, updates the PW trait indicator for all the accounts of a particular financial analyst and view the history of all the trait updates done to all the accounts within specific periods.
- Developed web pages, created web services, and database scripts.
- Worked as a solution integrator, developed database scripts, enhanced Web Pages.
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2005, C#, ASP.NET, Visual SourceSafe 2005/6.0, PVCS, Altova XML Spy, SQL Server 2005, jQuery, Telerik controls, SOAP Services, XML, XSLT, Visio, NUnit
- Monitoring and Reporting (M&R) provides the ability to display the status and performance of processes and components of the Confidential Production Flow System.
- Developed Windows based Services, developed DCOM based services, developed SQL database scripts, fine tuning of SQL scripts for better performance, developing Confidential ’s. Developed Scheduler module using STL and C++.
- Network Variable Manager (NVM) - The Network Variable Manager was developed to provide the means through which the actual value of the variable can be retrieved through SNMP protocol or TCP/IP protocol. Developed an extensive Confidential using VC++ & MFC to provide the communication between the client application and the NVM, developed an ActiveX Control using VC++ with the same functionality to implement network variable to use in Visual Basic applications
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2000, C++, MFC, ATL, STL, ActiveX Controls, ASP, Visual SourceSafe 2000, BoundsChecker, SQL Server 2000, DCOM, Purifier, Oracle 6.0, Rational Rose
- Security Tracking Access Request System (STARS) - enables to manage resources distributed across multiple incompatible platforms by means of enterprise-wide security system.
- Stars provide the required security for the local machine, database or network by efficiently managing user access to those resources. Its key benefits include Centralized user and Security system administration, centralized enterprise security policies, decrease in time spent for administration.
- As a senior developer, integrated the 3rd party API’s ( Confidential Security API) and developed custom API’s to be consumed within various applications.
Development Tools: Visual Studio 2000, C++, STL, ActiveX Controls, ASP, Visual SourceSafe 2000, Sybase 10
SENIOR DEVELOPER/TEAM LEAD
- As a team lead responsibilities include, design the back end module using C++, design User Interface (UI), trained team members, track project schedule.
- Developed a multi-threaded messaging system to receive request from various systems.
- Communicated the project status and milestones achieved to client.
- As a team lead responsibilities include, design and developed the system to monitor managed elements such as UNIX and WinNT Servers and other SNMP agent running devices.
- Other responsibilities include interviewing to hire team members, training, and design.
- Conducted regular meetings with team members explaining the scope and design reviews, implementation related clarifications and performance reviews.
- Coding support was given for the development of Confidential Client Module development.
- Designed and developed fax link client module.