Architecting and developing enterprise data - driven .NET applications. Looking for a senior .NET developer/architect position to work on challenging projects.
C#.NET, Visual Studio 2015, Design Patterns, ASP.NET 4.5, MVC, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 6, Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, Silverlight 5.1, MVVM, XAML, WPF, PRISM, Microsoft Unity, Unit Testing, SOA, SQLite, XAMARIN (Xamarin.Forms), Ajax, Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), SQL Server 2008 R2, Windows Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012, Windows Live Framework, Bing Map API, MSBUILD, Sandcastle Documentation, TFS, LINQ To Entities, LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, Virtual Earth 6.2, ASP.NET Membership API’s, Database Design, Automapper, Crystal Reports, ITextSharp, StyleCop, SharpZipLib, Nuget, Telerik, Data Tier Application(DAC), Windows 8.1 App Development, PRISM for windows runtime, Windows 8.1/10 desktop/mobile development, Globalization and MAT (Multilangual App Toolkit).
- Architected and developed Xamarin Forms iOS apps and Windows/Windows Phone 10/8.1 apps using C#, Visual Studio 2015, MVVM, PRISM, Dependency Injection, UNITY, SQLite, Azure Web Services, SQL, Solid principles, Repository and Unit Of Work.
Confidential, Camarillo, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Worked on stored procedures and added new features to existing ASP.NET web forms applications and creating WCF services to provide the data needed for the operation in the middle tier and backend.
- Designed and architected the solution for an enterprise Silverlight application that allows the user to manage customer accounts and tax audit memberships.
- I wrote the infrastructure for the various layers of the application which include the data access layer, domain, cross cutting, business façade, distributed services as well as the presentation layer. Some of the tech used: C#, XAML, WCF, Entity Framework, MVVM, Dependency Injection, UNITY, PRISM, Domain Driven Design and Anti-corruption layer.
- In the data access layer, I used the repository pattern and unit of work to pertain to testability, maintainability, and code longevity. Below are some other feature scenarios.
- Active Directory based authentication.
- Automatic configuration and deployment to 4 different environments.
- Web Configuration Transformation.
- ServiceReferences.ClientConfig Transformation.
- Dependency properties, converters, and behaviors.
- Reusable user controls, and theming.
- MVVM navigation architecture.
- MVVM child window architecture.
- Service surrogates to abstract the WCF service calls.
- Interface based programming.
- Specification Pattern.
- Testable Architecture.
- Helped redesign the physician and agency portal that is used to manage patient information.
- Some of the tech used: C#, ASP.NET 4.0, Entity Framework, WCF, SQL, Telerik
- Did code reviews for junior developers.
- Worked on multiple enterprise projects as the lead .net developer/architect.
- Below are some of the projects:
- Large scale project where users create an account, register their business from different parishes, add contacts to their businesses, apply for permits and be able to replace, renew or apply for appeal if their application got rejected. Parish user with different roles can manage specific areas of the system.
- C#, SQL, WCF, ASP.NET, Entity Framework.
- Repository pattern, Specification pattern, and Dependency Injection pattern.
- Technology used: Visual Studio 2008, .NET 3.5, Ajax, and LINQ to SQL.
- Lead .NET developer/architect.
- Data-driven web application where users create their account, pay for membership and register for a class.
- Anonymous users can also register for a class and pay with credit card or send in a check.
- PayPal integration with the web application.
- Registered user can manage their account and classes they registered for upon membership payment.
- Secure web application and employees of Louisiana Bail Underwriters can manage users and payments through the Admin side.
- Roles management.
- Polymorphic architectural design.
- Best Microsoft.NET practices.
- Ajax user friendly UI’s.
- Use of JQUERY for a slide down panel for login and user registration.
- Wrote an FTP program in .NET 3.5.
- Lead .NET developer/architect.
- Program downloads flat files and zip files that are password protected.
- Unzip the files and extract images of houses that are then uploaded to the client (Latter & Blum property management website).
- Data import program runs in parallel with the ftp executable.
- Parsed flat files using LINQ, extension methods and other .NET 3.5 new features.
- Technology used: LINQ to SQL, C# 3.5.
- Repository pattern.
- Dependency Injection pattern.
- SQL database development.
- Integrated Bing Maps to where the user can view search results on the map with detailed information. (used WCF and Microsoft Virtual Earth)
- The online tax return project allows people to file their state taxes online
- Some of the tech used C#, Entity Framework, ASP.NET
- Architected, designed and developed an n-layered architecture for this asp.net application that allows the user to create a web site on the fly. Behind the scene it creates an entire Visual Studio solution dynamically using c#.
- Developed a mailbox system for this application, including sent mail, deleted mail and contacts.
- Used the membership provider to secure the site.
- Integrated Windows Live ID sign on with the membership provider.
- Users of this site can register themselves as clients or businesses.
- Businesses can post bulletins to be viewed by their clients (users).
- Created a secure folder that has pages that are accessible by users who are administrators (membership roles).
- Import data from several excel files from specific sheets to SQL.
- Technology used: Visual Studio, WPF, LINQ to SQL.
- Use of progress monitoring to keep the user informed of the progress of the data being imported.