- IT Professional with 7+years of IT experience in design and development of Web and Windows based applications using Microsoft technologies and tools.
- Exposure to all Stages and Methodologies of SDLC from investigation of initial requirements through analysis, design, programming, testing documentation
- Expertise in developing Windows - based and Web-based applications using ASP.NET MVC(3.0/4.0),C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, WCF, XAML, Expression Blend and MVVM design pattern.
- Hands on experience in working with key .Net features like Inheritance, Polymorphism, Interfaces, Events& Delegates, Generics &Collections, Multithreading, Exception Handling and Tracing in.NET applications.
- Experience in MVC (Model View Controller) architecture with ASP.NET framework and Microsoft.Net DesignPatterns.
- Developed responsive and perceptive user interface for the web using XHTML/CSS and both custom ASP.NET and AJAX scripts as well as MS AJAX for ASP.NET library.
- Building reusable components, front-end libraries and user facing features using React Js.
- Deployed the tools Microsoft Azure Cloud Service (PaaS, IaaS), and Web Apps and Implemented Azure Application Insights to store user activities and error logging .
- Experience in creating and consuming Web Services.
- Experience in ETL processes involving migrations and in sync processes between two databases.
- Experience in using SSIS tools like Import and Export Wizard, Package Installation, and SSIS Package Designer.
- Experience in creating configuration files to deploy the SSIS packages across all environments
- Designed and Architected RestfulWeb services by maintaining (SOAP, UDDI, and WSDL) standards with JSON response.
- Experience in using MVC5/4.0 Razor view engine and BizTalk Middleware system.
- Developed Custom Controls for Multiple Applications use with Dependency Properties in C#, XAML, WPF and VS2008 and Tested by Referenced Assembly in WPF Controls using XAML.
- Experience in modeling user interface and hand coding rich internet applications Using LINQ, AJAX and Entity Framework
- Good command on database design and development, which includes creating tables, triggers, T-SQL, writing stored procedures, views, and performance tuning using SQL.
- Experience in working on Single Page Application (SPA) using AngularJS /Angular 2 as Front-end framework which improved the performance of the application
- Experienced in developing automated testing frameworks using C#.NET language and Coded UI, Selenium tools.
- Good working experience in tracing Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2008/2014 and Oracle 10g/11g.
- Experience in regular usage tools likeJust Decompile, Excel, Macros, Word, Notepad ++ and Adobe.
- Performing different kinds of testing like Smoke, Black Box, GUI, Functionality, Unit, Integration of Web and Client/Server Applications.
- Designed and generating reports using Active Reports, SSRS.
- Familiar to in Agile, Waterfall& other Software development methodologies.
- Excellent Communication and Presentation skills with the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
- Good ability to quickly learn and master new concepts and technologies.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, Sass, DHTML, Bootstrap, Kendo Controls, AJAX, XSL/XSLT, XML, XSD, AngularJS, Azure.
.Net Technologies: ASP.NET (.Net Framework (3.5/ 4.5), ADO.NET,, Entity Framework, MVC, MVVM Windows Forms, Web Forms, AJAX, Web Services, WCF, WPF, LINQ, SharePoint.
Web Servers: IIS 7.5/7.0/6.0 /5.0.
DBMS: MS Access,MS SQL Server 2014/2008, Oracle 11g, Informix, DB2.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SSIS Package, Active Reports, MS-Office (Excel), Power builder reports.
Microsoft Office Tools: Microsoft Word 03/07/10(beta), MS Visio, Excel, PowerPoint, Access, Outlook, InfoPath 2007/2003, Power Pivot, Power View.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio, SSMS,, SSMS,ODBC, IBM DCAP
Version control tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Message courier, GIT BASH, Source tree.
Confidential, Charleston, SC
Sr .Net Developer
- Designed and developedof Asp.net MVC application using C# language.
- Developed Data export and import functionality through application to create roadmaps and download road maps information into spread sheets.
- Designed web pages with logos, images, text boxes and configured filed related validations.
- Populated data into dropdowns, auto lookup, mouse over cursor functionalities wherever needed.
- Publishing and hosting application on IIS and handling IIS related issues at development and server deployments.
- Designed gnat charts based on Confidential data with color coding and graphical representation for quarterly timelines using XML and integrating with application.
- Developed cache service and configured task scheduler to clear on daily basis.
- Worked on creating tables, views, triggers, sequences, constraints, Stored Procedures, Functions, and Packages using SQL, and PL/SQL based on the documented user requirements.
- Developed Stored Procedures for data integration with application and performed SQL and PL/SQL queries wherever needed during data analysis.
- Used TFS Web to track issues and service now to track change requests and approvals.
- Handling deployment at all stages with necessary precautions and resolving environmental issues on spot by following standards.
- Handling Browser related issues with major browser like IE and Chrome.
- Team Foundation Server configured and used check-in /checkout items,Maintain source control and reporting.
- Communicated with client for daily updates, reviews and demos and familiarize the team with the client needs, specifications, design targets, the development process and design standards support task performance.
- Documentation prepared on Change requests,Application functional document and deployment instructions.
Environment: Visual studio 2015, C# language, ASP technology, MVC format, XML, CMD,SQL Server 2014,IE Browser,TFS & TFS Web, Service Now, IIS
Confidential, Springfield, VA
- New Features Enhancement in C# based MVC web API and WCF applications.
- Utilizing core concepts like Multithreading,Encapsulation , Polymorphism , Abstraction , and Inheritance.
- Debugging the C# code/VB code and identifying the root cause of the problem.
- Updating the project builds to Document center application and testing.
- Handling Third party component exceptions and their license issues
- Cloning database and updating connection strings in code
- Updating install files using WIX toolset
- Worked on TFS 2012 Sandbox as well Azure.
- Task Automation and configuration Management using Power Shell Command lines.
- Creating and Modifying Stored procedures based on business logic and update
- Maintaining multiple databases and keep them updated
- Tracking Bugs based on priority and fixing
- Attending daily standup meetings to update the progress and resolving blockers.
Sr .Net Developer
- Worked on Integrating Classic ASP.Net MVC 3.0 into existing ASP.Net 4.0 web forms applications.
- Designed User Controls (.aspx) for document upload, Comments Input, Multi Select Dropdown,Risk Question Control etc. which were used heavily across the application.
- Created ASP.NET web interface to manage the security within the application. Developed a windows application using VB.NET that allow for the searching and verification of a new inventory database. This application uses Microsoft Access as the backend database.
- Used HTML5 to design and develop web pages.
- Used Angular JS 2.0 to implement rich functionality in various pages form validation, CRUD, grid, search, sort, pagination, multi-selection, tags-input, advanced directives, authentication.
- Performed SQL database turning, triggers setting, variables, checkpoint, email alert, security and error handling on existing packages using SSIS within BIDS.
- Create, manage SQL Server AZURE Databases.
- Produced graphic web user interfaces for desktop browsers, tablet and mobile devices.
- Involved in development of grid using Kendo UI GRID and Widgets using JQWidgets
- Created/Modified Data Windows, Windows, User Objects, Menus in PowerBuilder.
- Developed PowerShell scripts to deploy solutions.
- Developed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Sass compass to get uniformity in all pages.
- Worked on .NET framework ASP.NET 4.5 and on MVC with middleware Entity Frame work Repository Pattern.
- Developed REST APIs using WEB API
- Created WCF services using C#, ADO.NET, SQL Server.
- Developed and automated the interfaces by using the PL/SQL. Developed user defined stages and common templates.
- Scripting the automated scripts and performing automation testing for the User stories developed in the SPRINTS using C#.NET, Selenium and Coded UI.
- Design and Implement WCF services layer hosted on Windows Azure. This layer is the middle tier between SQL Azure and SharePoint online external content
- Build Data Sync job on Windows Azure to synchronize data from SQL databases to SQL Azure.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server for source repository and version control.
- Participated in several UAT (testing), migration and production releases for software upgrades and version upgrades.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Sr. Net developer
- Understanding and reviewing the existing applications and involved with the Business team and implemented the tasks as per the Priority of Business Requirement.
- Proficient in working with URL Redirection, SEO Related changes and SMTP Email API Integration
- Involved in gathering System Requirement, Data Requirement and creating Data Specification document.
- Used agile methodology for the project which involved daily scrums.
- Implemented indexing for various tables in the database for improving performance of the application.
- Responsible to debug and fix the existing code, based on the test cases provided as per business requirements.
- Used JQuery for client side validation, navigation and for firing server side events.
- Created and deployed SQL Server 2008 SSIS packages to pump the data in to the production.
- Experience in 3 tier architecture.
- Worked on TFS for version control, Code Review and for automatic builds and continuous integration and unit testing.
- Developed and executed Selenium Web driver automation test suites for web based applications using BDD
- Implemented Role based Authentication using Forms Authentication.
- Hands on experience in Creating applications using VB.net and enhancing projects for .Net applications.
- Experienced on Web Services automation for manual and Automation and worked on Automation using Selenium,
- Used LINQ to SQL for querying data from the database and for inserting and updating templates and cases into the database.
- Worked with SQL Server 2008 for developing stored procedures with complex business rules.
- Assisting the team member when necessary with their daily tasks and responsibilities.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Responsible for gathering the requirements from the users and implementing all the phases of software development Life Cycle.
- Responsible for designing and developing the back-end Database (Tables, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views) using Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Maintain Defects of the PowerBuilder Application along with resolution steps, change request of the PowerBuilder Application and issues with the application.
- Responsible for implementing the client-side programming and making asynchronous calls to the server using Java Script and JQuery.
- Implement link building campaigns in coordination with client SEO goals.
- Responsible for designing and developing the Reusable UI Components using Partial Views, Shared Views and Layouts and rendering them on the Views using Razor syntaxes.
- Responsible for developing Controller Actions to return Views, Partial Views, JSON Results, Files.
- Responsible for developing the application with proper security using Authentications Attributes in Action Filters.
- Responsible for creating the JQuery Helper Functions and generating dynamic HTML which can used across the application.
- Responsible for Converting the user Requirements into automation tools and implementing the reusable Business Components in terms of Programming using C#.Responsible for developing and consuming WCF Services.
- Designing MVC.Net, Web API and OData controllers using Unity for dependency injection.
- Responsible for developing the Data Access Layer using ADO.Net Entity Framework Database first Model.
- Responsible for arranging UAT Schedules with Users and giving a walkthrough of the application.
- Responsible for providing training to the users How to use the Application.
- Responsible for providing the Production Support in case of any Production Issues and solving the Production Tickets with in short period of time.
- Responsible for designing and developing the back-end Database (Tables, Indexes, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views), SSIS Packages using Microsoft SQL Server 2008.
- Actively involved in writing functional specifications and documentation of the project.
- IBM Datacap 8.0 application development and deployment.
- Developed web application to download files from Content Engine.
- Worked on MS SQL Server 2008 R2 database for lookup.
- Involved in Rule runner manager configuration for Background tasks. .
- Handled 3Lakh plus images to process from IBM Datacap at production level.
- Achieved Rule runner Quattro Manager Issues at production level.
- Used NENU Manager and Task scheduler to reduce the manual efforts.
- Developed .Net tool to extract XML files from APP Batches folder.
- Prepared Documentation.
- Involved in bug fixing and deployed fixes in server.
Environment: IBM FileNet Content Manager 5.1, IBM Datacap 8.0.3, SQL Server 2008R2, IIS 7.5 and Dot Net Framework 3.5, C#.Net, SharePoint.