Software Engineer, web developer, software architect with over 10 years’ experience in software development, consulting, and digital marketing.
SKILLS & TECHNOLOGIES:
- .NET Framework
- Agile Methodologies
- ASP.NET MVC
- Atlassian Tools (Jira)
- Business Analysis
- Clean Code
- Content Management Systems ( Confidential )
- E - commerce
- Entity Framework
- Forefront Identity Manager
- Git Repositories
- Lambda Expressions
- Microsoft SQL Server
- MS Build Office 365
- RESTful APIs
- SharePoint Server
- Software Development
- SOLID Principles
- User Experience (UX Design)
- VB .Net
- Visual Studio
- Web Applications
- Web Development
- Web Services
- Windows Communication Found. (WCF)
- Windows Presentation Found. (WPF)
- Developed a web-based sales and commission system using .Net MVC 5 for a Confidential client in hospitality industry.
- Served as software architect for a digital marketing firm, leading development and integration projects for our clients who used .Net-based Confidential (like Confidential ) or a SharePoint Server search solution.
- I also performed maintenance development for Confidential ’s SharePoint Intranet and workflow solution.
- Responsive UI implementation using HTML5 and Bootstrap.
Confidential, San Francisco
- Most of our client projects involve customization of web content management systems and SEO. As our resident Microsoft guru and SharePoint expert, I specialize in search-based applications and web service integrations.
- With proper agile development management (SCRUM Methodology), creative UX designers, and front-end dev team, I leveraged the web Confidential features of SharePoint 2010 to deliver Confidential 's product portal and marketing solution.
- Together, we empowered this international hardware manufacturer to manager their online brand with content management and analytics, and improved the experience of searching their product catalog, support downloads, and knowledge-base.
Senior Software Developer
- With their help, the level of Confidential in SharePoint Server 2010 and .Net 4.0 Web development.
- All projects involved C#, ASP.Net and Sql Server.
- I also had extensive experience setting up and troubleshooting SharePoint 2010 server farms using IIS.
- All sorts of business system development and integration, mostly using C# .Net. I worked on equal parts Windows and web; larger N-tier, distributed SOA systems.
- Developed enterprise resource bus using WCF and Entity Framework and Sql Server 2008 R2. I also had the opportunity to do some SharePoint 2010 development: Visual Studio workflows, and solutions with InfoPath and SharePoint Designer.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Worked in a small group of 5 developers.
- Transitioned classic ASP and Coldfusion line-of-business applications to .Net 1.1.
- Implemented Photoshop .psd web designs in html and css. Early adopted SharePoint (WSS 3.0).
- Developed B2B web applications, e-commerce solutions (EDI, and Ariba CXML) to support our commercial printing business.