- 17+ years of experience as Solution Architect, Technical Lead, Mentor, Team Lead, Technical Manager and PMP Certified Project Manager.
- Extensive experience on large - scale software implementations with Analysis, Design, Development, Testing, Maintenance, Customization and Optimization of commercial and business applications using primarily Microsoft Technologies.
- 10 years of experience in Service-Oriented Architecture (SOA ), Web application development, Business Process Mapping, Layered Architecture, Enterprise Integration and Distributed/ N-Tier Architecture solutions.
- Proficient in Object Oriented Programming (OOP) and in recognizing and reusing Design Patterns and Architectural Styles and Patterns.
- Worked adopting processes like Traditional methodology, Agile methodology - Extreme Programming (XP), Continuous Integration (CI), Test-Driven Development (TDD), SCRUM and RUP methodology.
- Experience with DevOps tools, processes and culture using ALM Visual Studio Team Services and Team Foundation Service (TFS).
- Good Knowledge on Cloud based Technologies and Development, Modern client-side frameworks/delivery patterns Angular JS, React JS etc. and Modern database technologies.
- Experience in an Enterprise Agile environment spanning multiple geographic locations. Extensive experience in Onsite and Offshore development project models.
- Ability to adapt for new tools and technologies quickly and apply to the applications/projects.
- Innovative with a special talent for troubleshooting and resolving complex technical problems and escalated issues. A very good team player, interactive, hardworking with proven ability to deliver solutions in a large, multi-developer application environment. Ability to understand big picture with attention to details.
Operating Systems: Windows 2012 R2/2010/2008, Windows 10 and UNIX
Languages: C#, VB.NET, Java, VB 6.0, C, C++, PL/SQL and T-SQL
GUI: Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) and Win Forms using Visual C# and Visual Basic 6.0
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 5/Core 2.0, Classic ASP, SignalR, Web API 2, Web Forms, AngularJS, ReactJS, NodeJS, Web Services, WSE 3.0, Razor, AJAX, JSON, XML, XSLT, HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, Infragistics Net Advantage for ASP.NET and DevExpress Controls
Middleware: SOA Services, WCF, WF, MSMQ, BizTalk, COM+ (Enterprise Services), SharePoint, Content Management and ECM Documentum
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports
Version Control: Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2015/2013, Subversion, Github,Visual Source Safe 6.0, PVCS and WinCVS
Database: SQL Server 2012/2008, SQL Server Compact edition, Oracle, DB2 and Microsoft Access
Web Servers: MS Internet Information Server(IIS 8.0/7.5/7.0)
Development Tools: Visual Studio, Team Foundation server 2015/2013, Visual studio Team Suite, IBM FileNet Content Manager, FileNet eProcess 5.0, EMC Documentum, Microsoft Office 2010, Microsoft Project 2007, Microsoft Visio 2007, ERWIN, Fiddler2, Rational Rose, NUnit, StyleCop, SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Microsoft Office 2010, Visual Interdev and Adobe Photoshop
Methodology: Agile software development, Extreme Programming, Continuous Integration (CI), Test-Driven Development (TDD), Rational Unified Process using UML and Microsoft Solutions Framework (MSF)
Domain Knowledge: HealthCare (HIPAA Compliance), Public Sector, Pharmaceutical, Manufacturing, Credit Reporting and Content Management
.Net Solution Architect and Development Lead
- Architected end-to-end solution using an SOA centric architectural style and design patterns.
- Worked with business analysts and end users, translate client requirements into technical designs and architecture, represent technical team in business team meetings to help them with technical feasibility and project scope.
- Prepared Solution Architecture Design document with visual diagrams of system architecture, functionality, and process flows. Presented solution to client, project team, and other stakeholders adapting style to both technical and non-technical audiences for receiv,ing the desired approvals
- Developed an end-to-end working code for a functionality with layered SOA architecture and cross-cutting components using ASP.NET MVC 5, AJAX, Razor Views, View Models, Domain Entities, SOAP/REST web Services, Linq to SQL/objects, and Design Patterns. It served as a template for team members to strictly adhere to same coding style and process.
- Researched and evaluated various third-party vendor tools and frameworks as part of procurement management.
- Provided WBS, defined activities and sequenced activities for assigned major components.
- Provided application standardization and frameworks for Caching features, Configuration, third-party service consumption and securing different layers of the application.
- Responsible to manage and provide guidance for Onsite/Offsite development team, clarify the requirements and application architecture, guidelines, processes, and assist them in implementing proposed solutions.
- Responsible for integration with Identity Management (NYC.ID) using OAuth2/SAML for Single Sign-On (SSO), and various third-party SOAP/REST Services consumed by solution.
- Responsible for the implementation of the assigned modules from Web application to Application SOAP/REST full Services, developed key parts of a large service-oriented enterprise business workflow performed client/server side validations using jQuery/validation controls, Data access layer and other necessary windows services.
- Responsible for system integration, reviews, process related activities and for delivery and deployment of entire application in client environments.
- Installed and configured Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2013 ALM. Created collection, project and defined development team/iteration/sprints to track and monitor the application development, test cases and issues.
- Responsible for performance testing, load testing and resolve performance issues.
- Responsible for issue tracking using TFS, debugging and remediation efforts.
.Net Solution Architect and Technical/Development Manager
- Provided Solution for modernization project by capturing the current state architecture, and design future state architecture using latest technologies that aligns with business, IT management and enterprise strategy.
- Worked with business owners to bridge gaps between requirements and system capabilities by representing the technical team and to help them with technical feasibility.
- Provided architectural recommendations for opportunities on replacement of document management.
- Prepared Solution Architecture document and Detailed Design documents for each major component within the Confidential solution.
- Worked with Project Manager to develop project plan by creating WBS, activities, estimate resources, duration estimation, recruitment, training requirements, identify risks and create risk response plans.
- Developed a complete working Prototype using ASP.NET MVC, Razor Views, View Models, Domain POCO Entities, AJAX, REST Service with WCF Web API (SOA Architecture) and Design Patterns to demonstrate and mentor new developers
- Responsible to manage the Onsite and Offshore development team by involving in implementation of core modules (Web application, Web Services and Windows Services), integration, reviews, process related activities and Delivery management
- Provided broad functional and technical expertise in the architecture, analysis, design, development and deployment of custom applications and/or acquisition of COTS solutions, as well as ongoing enhancements and support.
- Managed StyleCop/FxCop rules and SandCastle configurations to provide automated code checking and code documentation.
- Developed Visual Studio Web Test projects for load testing web applications and SOAP web Services
- Used IBM AppScan to validate Web applications for security vulnerabilities during the development.
- Responsible for release management, performance/load testing and resolutions.
- Responsible for user acceptance testing, issue tracking using TFS, debugging and remediation efforts
.Net Technical Architect and Development Manager
- Responsible to collaborate and collect requirements from business owners and translate them into project scope of work and product requirements.
- Designed and Developed proof-of-concept and a prototype to help illustrate approach to technology and business problems
- Architected the Confidential solution, Prepared Architecture document, High Level Design document and Low Level Design document with UML diagrams for each major component within the Confidential solution and database design document.
- Designed the solution by extensively using Object Oriented Programming Concepts and Design Patterns.
- Involved in implementation of the Multithreaded Windows Forms application, ASP.NET Web Forms application, WCF Web services and stored procedures
- Designed and developed ETL’s using SSIS to migrate the data automatically from Confidential to EDEN.
- Managed development team by involving and assisting them in development, testing, performing process related activities and held responsible for delivery and release management
- Performed code reviews to verify best practices has been followed by team members
Environment: VS 2008, .NET 3.5, C#, ASP.NET 4.0, ADO.NET, WCF SOAP Web Services, WF, Log4Net, ArcGIS 9.3, DevExpress Controls, SQL Server 2008 R2, SSRS and IIS 6.0/7.5
Senior Technical Lead
- Involved in architecture, design and provided migration strategy from classic ASP applications into ASP.NET applications.
- Managed Onsite and Offshore team members, prepared project plan, conducted status meetings and prepared Reports, Monitored Project timelines, performed Risk, Resource, Release and Delivery Management.
- As an Onsite coordinator, worked closely with business users on major project enhancements, collaborated and gathered requirements, manage change requests using change management process, performed impact analysis, ensure quick turnaround on issue resolution and communicate with stakeholders on project status. Collect sign-o s from the clients on completed deliverables.
- Designed various OOAD artifacts such as Database design, High level and Low level application design. Created various UML diagrams as part of design documents. Data modeled using ER Studio. Used MVC, Used Microsoft application block and various design patterns in the application.
- Developed ASP.NET Web applications using Infragistics controls using ASP.NET Web Services, WPF/XAML based Win forms desktop application for scanning medical faculty contracts. Used WSE 3.0 configuration utility for secure web services configuration.
- Performed PCI Compliance process for securing the servers to store credit card Information.
- Developed and Integrated with External systems by consuming WCF based Web Services of Saber and GetThere for Travel Service related information, Map Quest to display Driving Directions on maps.
- Developed Stored Procedures and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to render web-based reports.
- Developed ETL’s using SQL Server Integration Service packages (SSIS) to feed data from external systems flat files.
- Involved in migration of legacy ASP.Net 1.1 applications content into SharePoint portal. Taken all necessary precautions to protect from security vulnerabilities such as SQL Injection and malicious code entry by using appropriate validation controls, stored procedures and proper database objects.
Environment: VS 2005/ 2008, C#, ASP.NET 2.0, ADO.NET, WCF, WPF, COM+, WEB Services, WSE 3.0, ASPMAP, MapQuest/Yahoo Maps API, Infragistics Controls, SQL Server 2003, SSRS, SSIS, ER Studio, Microsoft Visio, Omni Page PDF Generator, MS Excel and Word Components, IIS 7.0, SharePoint and Content Management servers.
- Responsible for gathering and preparing detail requirements document from initial BRD and discussions with customer.
- Liaison between Business and Technology to smoothly run the project and release schedule
- Completely involved in estimating the project requirements scope using Function Point and WBS.
- Architected Prepared High level, Low level application and detail Database design documents. the Web Application by extensively using Object Oriented Programming Concepts
- Designed, developed Presentation Layer using Web Forms using ASP.NET and C#, Web Service Layer for interacting with other external systems and Data Access Layer.
- Designed and developed framework components for Caching, Logging, Exception Handling, Mailing functionalities. Created stored procedures, Functions, Views in SQL Server 2000 database
- Handled development team and performed code reviews to verify best practices been followed.
- Single point primary contact to the Customer for the duration of the project.
Environment: VS 2003, ASP.NET, C#, IIS, BizTalk and SQL Server 2000
Senior .NET Developer/Team Lead
- Gathered and analyzed requirements from legacy Cold Fusion application and prepared use case documents by collaborating with customer on captured requirements.
- Designed various OOAD artifacts, Used UML diagrams, Rational Rose and prepared detail Database, High level and Low level application design documents.
- Responsible for the development of application framework, prototype and Translator module by coordinating the team.
- Designed and developed a Database independent re-usable Data Access Helper component. Created rich GUI widows forms using c# for the presentation Layer to capture and process user inputs.
- Developed Web Services for communication with internal and external applications, business layer COM+ (Enterprise Services) Serviced components to support distributed environment and used COM+ Features such as Automatic Transaction Handling and Object Pooling.
- Developed Management Reports using Crystal reports, and exportable ad-hoc reports.
Environment: VS 2005, C#, COM+, .Net Remoting, Web Services, MSMQ, SQL Server 2000 and Oracle.
Senior .NET Developer
- Analyzed the use cases and prepared Low Level Design documents adhering to application architecture design.
- Used Rational Rose UML diagrams for preparing Detailed Design Documents for Order Management, User management modules and the Data Access Helper components.
- Developed COM+ (Serviced and Queued) Business Layer Components and External Systems using .Net Remoting to communicate with Credit Reporting agencies like TransUnion, Experian and Equifax. Used MISMO XML standard for communication.
- Generated PDF reports dynamically using third party Toolkit.
- Participated in fine-tuning the application for better performance
- Mentoring and helping team in technical issues related with design and development
- Used NUNIT for test driven development, helped in integration and System testing of the entire system as part of incremental development.
- Participated in analyzing, estimating and implementing the change Requests.