- A highly skilled Software Engineer specialized in Object - Oriented Design and Patterns using C# and .NET with extensive experience in all facets of software life cycle processes.
- Proven ability to integrate out-of-the-box thinking and excellent in problem-solving analysis to improve the processes, systems and methodologies in Agile development environment.
- Over 12 years of development experience using Visual Studio and SQL Server Management Studio.
- Scrum Master Certified with over 2 years of experience in Agile development environment.
- Advanced proficiency in C++, C#, .NET, MS SQL, SSIS, SSRS.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in Object Oriented Design and Analysis.
- Exceptional software debugging and diagnosing capability.
- Advanced ability in creating design and coding as per the specifications based on the company standards.
- Possess in depth knowledge in software engineering principles.
- Superb communication and presentation skills.
- Highly adaptable to new and complex work environment and quick learner.
- Self-motivated and able to work independently and in a team environment.
Languages: C#, .NET, ASP .Net (MVC, MVVM and Entity Frameworks)
Databases: MS SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014, MySQL, Oracle
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, XP, Test Driven Development, SDLC, OOAD.
ETL Tools: SQL Server Integration Services ( SSIS), SQL Server Analysis Services ( SSAS)
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports 9/10
Development Tools: VS2012, VS2010, VS2008, VS2005, VC6
Web Technologies: HTML 5, CSS, PHP, XML, XSLT, JSON, Angular JS
Source Control: Team Foundation Server, Source Safe
Operating Systems: 7, 8.1, 10, Server 2008 R2, Server 2012 R2, Unix (Mac OS X)
Web Server: IIS 5.1, IIS 6.0, IIS 7.0, IIS 7.5, IIS 8.0
Multimedia Tools: Adobe Dreamweaver CS6, Photoshop CS6, Flash CS6, Illustrator CS6
Lead .Net Developer
- Analyze the business requirements, systematically design, develop and integrate the enhancement features to the OPICS PLUS 3.0 treasury system using C#, .NET and SQL Server.
- Design and Develop an intuitive interface that will feature a configurable “look and feel” for menus, trading input, blotters, and position inquiries.
- Develop web services to communicate with the business layer objects.
- Employ best practices in creating complete database schema for the Treasury Management including tables and its relationships, stored procedures, views, user-defined functions, indexes and triggers etc.
- Design and develop reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Apply Object-Oriented concepts in development with extensive use of Partial Classes, Generics, and Interfaces.
- Use SCRUM methodology, work with users and product manager to prioritize and validate requirements.
- Actively involved in the production support for a year after the initial deployment of OPICS PLUS 3.0.
- Using Team Foundation Server (TFS) for maintaining the component version and release management.
Environment: Windows 7, Windows 2008 Server R1 & R2; Development Environment: VS2012 Languages and
Technologies: C# and .NET; Database: SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012; Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS); Source Control: Team Foundation Server.
Senior .Net Developer
- Designed and developed software systems to capture, store and manage digital audio and video using C#, .NET, C++, SQL Server etc.,
- Designed and implemented the applications for file management and integration.
- Performed most of the software lifecycle activities from initial requirements gathering, analysis through design, coding, testing, debugging, implementation and integration.
- Create platform of Unit testing for Web Services.
- Provided technical support to clients whenever required.
- Performed intensive research and development activities in identifying right device for capturing audio/video and developing drivers for the devices.
- Conducted product performance analysis and optimized the performance of the system.
Environment: Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows 2008 Server R1 & R2 and Windows 2012 Server R2;
Languages and Technologies: C++, C#, ASP.NET, XML, JSON, HTML 5, CSS3 and MFC;
Development Environment: VS2010, VS2008, VS2005 and VC6;
Database: SQL Server 2008 R2, SQL Server 2012
Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services ( SSIS)
Source Control: Team Foundation Server.
Software Developer / IT Consultant
- Designed and developed standalone software and web applications using C#, .NET, ASP .NET and SQL Server.
- Application support, Disaster Recovery planning and execution.
- Implement key business processing through automation.
- Developed guidelines and prepared roadmap for the .rw domain management in Rwanda.
- Provided inputs to the regulator on various software applications available in the market for regulating the telecommunication sector.
- Headed the PKI (Public Key Infrastructure) project implementation activities.
- Actively involved in the purchase of the telecommunications software products and services.
- Conducted research in the impact and challenges of using Web Services in e-Governance applications.
- Monitored and addressed cyber security issues in Rwanda through the development and publication of security guidelines.
- Represented Rwanda in the Governmental Advisory Committee (GAC) of ICANN (Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers), and in various regional and international ICT Conferences.
Environment: Windows XP, Windows 2008 Server
Development Environment: VS2005 and VC6
Database: SQL Server 2008, MySQL.
- Designed and developed custom made software applications using C++, C#, .NET, Java, SQL Server based on the user requirements solving their business problems.
- Requirement Gathering, High level designs, detailed designs, coding.
- Prepared bids and proposals for the prospective clients to expand the company’s business operations.
- Managed the company's stated tasks from the original concept through to its implementation.
- Designed multiple projects to fulfill its specific goals and objectives.
- Prepared project plan for all the approved projects.
- Code Review, Peer Review, Unit testing, Integration testing, Deployment Support.
- Observed the project's milestone, following all stages to its strategy, design, development and implementation.
Environment: Windows XP, Windows 2003 Server R2
Development Environment: VS2005 and VC6
Database: SQL Server 2005, My SQL