- 7+ years of professional experience in IT industry as a Software Designer and Developer.
- Technical expertise in Microsoft Technol.NET framework, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SQL Server, LINQ, Razor, JSON, Entity Framework, Web API, Visual Studio, TFS, IIS 7.0/6.0.
- Hands on experience in creating Single Page Applications (SPA) using ReactJS and AngularJS.
- Experience in using React JS components, Forms, Events, Keys, Router, Redux, and Animations.
- Working experience in AngularJS, developing services, controllers, directives, Custom directives, UI routing, Isolated scope, Filters, Digest cycle and performed validations.
- Experience with NoSQL dbases such as MongoDB and MongoDB Atlas.
- Extensive understanding in creating and managing View Models, Controllers, Views, Partial Views and Action Filters using ASP.NET MVC.
- Developed Database Queries, Triggers, Stored Procedure, Transactions, Dynamic Queries, Userdefined functions, Views, Exception Handling.
- Comfortable working with JSON data format to consume RESTful web services.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework and LINQ and implemented it with Lambda Expressions in MSSQL.
- Experience and the management of team work ability by using version controls TFS, Git, GitLab.
- Comfort with API Development platforms such as Postman and Fiddler.
- Proven Ability to analyze problems, root cause, and develop innovative solutions to business challenges and streamlining operations.
Frameworks: .NET, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 5/4/3, Web API, LINQ, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, jQuery, AngularJS, React, Redux, NodeJS, Bootstrap, Materialize
Database/Service tools: MS SQL SERVER (2012/2017), TSQL, MongoDB, MongoDB Atlas
Debugger/Testing: NUnit, Postman, Fiddler
Tools: Visual Studio (2013/2015,2017), SQL Server Management Studio (2008/2012,2017), Source Control TFS, GitHub, GitLab
Confidential, Fort Worth, TX
- Set up base ReactJS structure with the CreateReactApp package.
- Implemented page routing with the use of ReactRouter to create a Single Page Application (SPA) for quick, responsive pages and dynamic navigation through the menu.
- Implemented backend Web API with the use of MongoDB, ExpressJS, and NodeJS and established connectivity with the use of Axios.
- Worked thoroughly with JSON objects to perform RESTful operations and created user validation forms to verify valid data is being passed to the database.
- Implemented the use of Redux for state management to store and maintain Vendor and Business Group data.
- Utilized Git as the source control Manager.
- Tested NodeJS/Express based Web API using Postman to verify functionality.
- Secured session validation with the use of JSON Web tokens.
- Involved in different stages of Software Development Life Cycle like Application Design, Development, and Debugging.
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Designed application process flows based on Use case Documents.
- Used Agile methodology to track tasks of development effort.
- Planned development efforts to meet project deadlines.
- Discussed with Product Owner about work effort and providing realistic timelines.
- Developed UML diagrams using MS Visio.
- Integrated the different pages to be a Single Page Application(SPA) using uiroute in AngularJS
- Used custom directives (Element restriction level) to build the navigation bar.
- Designed and developed the security system using uiroute custom authorization method for Angular application and JWT with bearer token for Web API security.
- Implemented REST API, JSON over HTTP, to find unavailable products in other branches.
- Implemented validation method for form input in web page using combination of normal HTML validator (use “novalidate”, to bypass the normal HTML checking and handle them using ngshow, nghide, ngdisable) and specific AngularJS validator directive (ngRequired).
- Implemented design patterns such as Singleton, Factory, Builder and Iterator.
- Involved in debugging/testing using Fiddler, Batarang, Jasmine.
- Deployed the website on IIS 8 and provide the configuration.
- Used SSRS to generate client reports.
- Involved in documentation of the components.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) as management tool and version control.
Environment: MVC 5, Entity Framework 6, AngularJS 1.5, SQL Server 2012, IIS 8, HTML5, CSS3, Windows 8, MS Visio, TFS, Web API, XML, JSON, JWT, NUnit, Web API, Fiddler, Batarang, Jasmine, Balsamiq, SSRS.
Confidential, Strongsville, OH
ASP.NET MVC Developer
- Created application using HTML5, JQuery, CSS3, Bootstrap and MVC 4.
- Implemented the models and the controllers using C#.
- Created a Supervisor role, which has access to tools to maintain schedule.
- Implemented validation on user input to ensure valid data has been entered.
- Used ActionFilter to handle errors and authorization within the controllers.
- Used SQL Server 2012 to create Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Used JQuery to make database entries editable through a modal popup.
- Used LINQ to add new data and manipulate data within the database.
- Used partial view to make grids update without refreshing entire page.
- Used a layout page to hold each view in a common main page.
- Created a view model to create multifunctional views.
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Design and development of Minute Clinic’s custom application suite (practice management/electronic medical record and related systems).
- Developed front - end components using HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery.
- Utilization of research methods to discover user needs and Web/UX Design.
- Developed responsive UX screens and checked it on all resolutions and patterns.
- Implement strongly type view and partial view with Razor view engine and model/view model.
- Used Ajax and jQuery to pass data between views as well as forms with Action links.
- Implemented the Data Access Layer using LINQ and was involved in writing and maintaining complex SQL Queries and the required' Stored Procedures and Triggers.
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently.
- Developed and maintained Data Access Libraries using Entity Framework.
- Developed XML Web Services using C#, ASP.NET, SOAP, XML, XSLT and WSDL.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- UTC reviewing & writing, coding/ development, performing Unit testing and reviewing, code reviewing & Defect fixing.
- Creating Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2012..
- Pinpointed and solved several of our most widespread crashing bugs.
- Worked on ASP.NET MVC 4 architecture for view, the controller and model layers and were coded using C#.NET.
- Using Agile methodology for software development.
- Developed and consumed WCF services to search for incidents based on filter attributes.
- Implemented SOA architecture using WCF services. Used open source spring.net as the dependency injector for the application.
- Designed and developed Web Services using VB.Net
- Worked in WCF, Web Services to implement Service Object.
- Implemented controls like Data Grid, Group Box and Tab control.
- Developed an Ajax framework for rapid development of Rich Internet Application access to databases.
Confidential, Chester brook, PA
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle(SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Designed and developed web forms in ASP.Net and C# .Net using .Net Framework.Developed the application Framework in ASP.Net primarily using C#.Net with the business logic implemented using .Net Assemblies.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using JQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Extensively used C#.Net to develop server side event handling and components to handle business process
- Has worked on AngularJS which combines web applications with Model View Controller capability to make development and testing of code efficient.
- Implemented Logging for ASP.net MVC applications with Log4Net.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC
- Developed the reusable framework for the application using the ASP.NET MVC 4.0/5.0 and Web solutions developed using ASP.NET MVC, Razor and Entity Framework.
- Used WCF for developing and deploying services on windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) REST services for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML, XSL, SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes. Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Worked on the enhancements of service layer and consuming the services using WCF services.
- Modified Web Services to interact with the other applications and exposed them using SOAP and HTTP.
- Developed ASP.Net Web API controllers that involved in implementation of service layer components and data object layer components using ASP.Net MVC web application.
- Created CRUD operations with Web API Models and Entity Framework.
- Used Http Response Exception to handle the exceptions in Web API and also customized the Exceptions using Exception Filters and registered them at the Action Level.
- Converted .Net application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Worked on Entity-Framework for Object-Relational Mapping (ORM).
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Creating Tables, Indexes, Views, User defined functions, Triggers, Parameterized Query, Stored Procedures, Constraints and Roles for quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL Server 2014.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Experience in developing the business reports using SSRS and Crystal Reports and Experience in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Used SSIS for data transformation from Excel data base to SQL Server 2014 and SSRS for reporting.
- Performed Unit testing using NUNIT from the Designer GUI and participated in System Testing.
- Enhanced the applications performance by constantly monitoring the queries by running Execution plans and query optimization techniques in SQL server.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection, and Reporting.
- Worked with testing team to fix the bugs as part of Bug life cycle and Production support.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.