- A Full stack web developer with over 4+ years of industry experience in Application Design, development and maintenance.
- Proficient in designing and implementing databases layers using T - SQL, LINQ, ADO.NET, and Entity Framework
- Extensive experience in implementing e-Commerce, client/server, enterprise and data driven applications using Microsoft technologies
- Experience working on SOAP, WCF, Web Services
- Experience in all SDLC phases, document requirements of all the SDLC phase and designed software applications/services with given requirements, budgets, timelines and qualities
- Proficient in writing SQL Queries, Stored Procedure and triggers in SQL Server 2012/2008.
- Understand existing business incorporated in Oracle database and come up with workaround functions in Sybase.
- Provide SAP Sybase and MS SQL Database support and business customer service through reactive daily database administration and support.
- Strong knowledge in implementing N-Tier architecture applications and SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) based services.
- Expertise in writing business solutions using Object Oriented Concepts with .NET frameworks.
- Proficient in coordinating with development teams to provide necessary support to upper management.
- An individual who is highly motivated & quick learner.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and intrapersonal skills.
Programming Languages: C#.Net, JAVA, T-SQL, LINQ
Web based technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, SOAP, Web Services, HTML, HTML 5.0, CSS
Tools: ADO.Net, Entity Framework, Web Services, WCF, MVC.NET design pattern, JQuery, AJAX, TFS, GitHub
Database: MS SQL Server, PostgreSQL, Oracle
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Waterfall
Confidential, Woodbury, NY
- Designed User Interface with Razor Views, Partial Views and Twitter Bootstrap for Layout View.
- Used Strongly Typed View Models to provide more flexible, editable and sort able grid view to increase user interaction.
- Used Git Hub to communicate within team
- Created View Models to encapsulate all models and classes used on the different views for more stable, organized and clean code to reuse in Views.
- Implemented Controllers to transfer data between Views and Models.
- JQuery validation and MVC 4 unobtrusive validation were used to validate form fields and provide custom requirements/error messages through C# attributes in the Model.
- Built Angular 4 components, UI services to consume rest services using Component based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Implemented Angular 4 component router for navigation, Angular 4 services to connect the web application to back-end APIs.
- Coded Angular 4 controllers and directives for application functionality and filters for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Created Custom Error Pages.
- Used Entity Framework to create Models
- Used Action Filters for user authentications and authorizations and for caching pages to improve performance.
- Used nUnit to detect and solve issues related with the application.
ASP.NET MVC Developer
Confidential, Edison, NJ
- Developed the application using ASP.NET 4.0, C# 4.0, and MVC 3 in Visual Studio 2012
- Designed UI pages in MVC 3 using partial views and Razor Views.
- Using MVC 3 implemented clean separation of layers like View, Controller and Model.
- Designed the tables according to database normalization rules in SQL Server 2008R2
- Developed code for operations between the application and the database using Language-Integrated Queries (LINQ).
- Written code Client-side and Server-side validations.
- Developed code for auto-complete function using AJAX and JQuery.
- Unobtrusive validate and JQuery validate were used to validate form fields and provide custom requirements/error messages through C# 4.0 attributes in the Model.
- Created documentation for developed user, user role management, and master data feature.
- Created View Models to encapsulate all models and classes used on the different views for more organized and cleaner code.
- Wrote code to asynchronously implement the controller and update pages through AJAX.
- Developed UI page and development using ASP.NET 3.5, HTML5, and JQuery, AJAX, User Controls and Web Forms with C #.
- Worked with Visual Studio 2010.
- Object Oriented Programming Structure used to design and implement Interfaces and Classes.
- Designed and developed Class Libraries for Data Access, Exception Handling, Logging, Session Management, etc.
- ASP.NET used to design User Controls and Master Pages.
- Stored Procedures created in SQL Server 2008.
- Used ADO.NET to access data in SQL Server.
- Designed database, created Tables, and written stored procedure and triggers at the back end.
- Responsible for application administration and managing users.
- Implemented role-based authentication to authenticate & authorize system users.
- Written unit tests to verify the functionalities of Business, DAL layers’ classes.