- Having 5+ years of experience in the application development based on Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile, SCRUM Methodologies of Analysis, Design the data structures and Data modelling, Development, Implementation, Testing and User Training of Enterprise Web Applications, Standalone, Highly scalable, and Distributed applications.
- Extensive knowledge in various areas of application development based on client/server, Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), N - Tier architecture, MVC5.0/4.0/3.5, Web based Technology.
- Experience working on the developing and deploying the applications on Microsoft Azure and Amazon Web Services (AWS) cloud environments and implementing Web API Restful services for connecting to various database dependencies using Azure site-site Private VPN Secure tunnel
- Extensive proficiency in writing Services, Directives and Controllers using client-side scripting technologies in Angular 2, TypeScript, node.JS, and Twitter Bootstrap framework for developing UI.
- Expertise in creating all the data entities in which the data is stored in the Database (i.e. Couch base).
- Excellent experience in Entity Framework Code First, Database First approaches, ORM implemented the Features Security, Performance, CRUD operations and Migrations etc.
- Managed Application Security by establishing Secure Messaging and Encryption Techniques.
- Experience in building a robust and scalable applications that calls a data service based on the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) paradigm and built using WCF.
- Good experience in debugging ASP.NET and IIS issues.
- Extensive working knowledge with Reporting Tools like, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports to create reports from different data sources.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, caching features, configuring optimizations and securing the web application.
- Experience of using Microsoft Application Blocks including Exception Handling, Logging, Caching and Security.
- Responsible for Migrating SharePoint 2010 sites and content to SharePoint 2013 and 2016.
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design document, coding, bug fixing and release.
- Strong experience in Version Control Systems using Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2015/2010/2008 and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Expertise in creating reusable and configurable software components and strong knowledge on TDD, RESTful services.
- Substantial experience with NoSQL Databases like MongoDB, AWS Dynamo DB.
- Excellent working knowledge in creating Tables, Stored Procedures, DDL/DML Triggers, Views, Normalization, functions, and Indexes using T-SQL & PL/SQL using MySQL, SQL SERVER 2000, 2005, 2008, 2012, 2016 and Oracle 9i/10g/11g/12c.
- Good working experience in Azure Logic apps, Service Bus, Document DB and SQL Database.
- Involved in developing the Azure Solution and Services like IaaS and PaaS.
- Experience developing MVC, MVP, or MVVM applications.
- Handling the tasks of designing and maintaining SQL databases and VB6 applications
- Effective Problem Solver with experience in using the debuggers and Tracking utilities in Visual Studio, inspect the web elements using Firebug, Fiddler, Developer tools. Highly knowledge in identifying issues during code review.
- Expertise in AWS(Amazon Web Services) providing Messaging (Publisher - Subscriber) based decoupled cloud solutions using services like EC2, S3, CloudFormation, SQS(Simple Que Service), SNS(Simple Notification Service), Auto Scaling, ELB(Elastic Load Blancer), Route 53(DNS).
- Strong Technical, Written, presenting, Analytical Skills, Self-motivated, Self-directed, and hardworking professional with good organizational, leadership, decision making, interpersonal and communication skills.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C# .NET ( 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 ), VB (14/11/10), T-SQL, PL/SQL
Web Technologies: ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0, Ajax 3.0/2.0, REST SERVICES (Web APi), WebForms, WPF, WCF, AJAX, LINQ, HTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, SOAP, Micro services, Sitecore 9x/8x, Kentico 9x/8x.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2017/2015/2012/2008, SQL Server Management Studio, SQL Server BI studio, SQL server Agent, Office 365
Cloud Environments: Microsoft Azure Cloud Services, Amazon Web Service (AWS) cloud services.
UI Technologies: WPF, MVVM
Relational Databases: MS SQL SERVER 2016/2012/2008/2005, MYSQL, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), SQL Server Integration Services(SSIS), MS Access., Oracle 12c/11g.
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/.4.0/3.5/3.0
Middleware: ADO.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0 /2.0, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2016/2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server (2015/2013/2010/2008 ), VSS (2005), Git hub
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall
Servers: Windows Server 2016/2012/2008/2003, Microsoft IIS (8.5/8.0/7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Testing: NUnit Testing, MOQ, Unity Application block, Analyzing and preparing Test plans, Test cases, Test documents
Confidential, Baskin Ridge, NJ
Full Stack .Net DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Involved in Software Development Life cycle(SDLC) starting from Requirements gathering and performing object-oriented analysis, design, implementation, and development using Agile methodology with daily scrums.
- Involved in developing applications in C# and .Net Framework 4.5/4.0 to meet the business requirements using Visual Studio 2015.
- Designed new interface screens and implemented application logic under ASP.NET MVC 5 and effectively created custom routes and added them to ASP.NET MVC routes collection.
- Responsible for designing and developing the UI using Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS 1.6/2.0.
- Created responsive web design integrating Bootstrap with AngularJS, media queries and ensured site design integrity and quality control consistency throughout the project's lifecycle.
- Implemented AngularJS controllers to maintain each view data and effectively used AngularJS for client validation.
- Used Dependency injection for injecting various Angular services to Angular Controllers to enable AJAX calls. Also Implemented AngularJS Services to bind the data and provide access to the data on the server.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer and defined entities that are used for data access ASP.NET MVC 5 application.
- Created a fully functional MVC bug tracker web application, from scratch, implementing enhanced security and file uploading features.
- Develop reports, jobs using SSRS and SSIS.
- Created SSRS reports using Report Parameters, Drop-Down Parameters, Multi-Valued Parameters Debugging Parameter Issues Matrix Reports and Charts, Gauge Report and sub reports.
- Designed and created the RESTful web services using Web API and responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using AngularJS and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Developed application using Angular JS2, Typescript, .Net Core API, Couch DB. Entity Framework.
- Install, configure and maintain servers for Web applications like ASP, ASP.NET, and HTML on IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0/8.0/8.5 on Windows Servers.
- Implemented Multi-threading concepts using C# to improve application performance.
- Designed, implemented and maintained the API messaging gateway for Enterprise On Demand with WCF and ASP.NET.
- Created various web Services, WCF services and consumed those services from the client UI by adding web reference for the services.
- Created Database Tables and have written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures for all the Transactions in and out of the Database using SQL server 2012.
- Generated various reports using Microsoft SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), developed reports by pulling data from various sources and presenting in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and used Datasets for the SSRS reports.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code along with the maintenance of the builds and documents using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Involved in working on test driven development (TDD), Unit testing, System testing and User Acceptance test using NUnit testing framework and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios throughout the project.
- Used Windows Azure to deploy the application on the cloud and managed the session.
- Built a prototype Azure application that accesses 3rd party data services via Web Services. The solution dynamically scales, automatically adding/removing cloud-based compute, storage and network resources based upon changing workloads.
- Moderate and contribute to the support forums (specific to Azure Networking, Azure Virtual Machines, Azure Active Directory, Azure Storage) for Microsoft Developers Network including Partners and MVPs.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET MVC 5, HTML5, CSS3, Visual Studio 2015, SQL Server 2012,IIS,WCF, Web API, XML, JSON,AJAX, HTML5, IIS 7.x, Angular JS, Bootstrap, TFS,SSIS,SSRS.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Used Agile software development environment SCRUM through Test Driven development (TDD) and extreme programming to ensure teamwork, collaboration, and process adaptability throughout the life-cycle of the project.
- Involved in the complete SDLC process, which involved Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and maintenance.
- Developed MVC 5.0 pattern using Entity Framework for the Data Access Layer and UI with jQuery/Bootstrap for the front end.
- Written code to access secure web service using VB, ASP.Net, WSDL.
- Built Web API REST services for connecting to Organization data warehouse using VB script
- Extensively used HTML 5, CSS, and AngularJS to maintain uniformity in the Web pages.
- Used Angular JS plug-ins and implemented client-side functionalities such as paging, table sorting/data tables, sliders.
- Worked on the Web API to create the services and tested on fiddler and used JQuery to create the data in the table using ng-repeat attributes.
- Developed the rich visual components through WPF using XAML and Expression Blend
- Built Web API REST services for connecting to various database dependencies from external applications databases and the data warehouse available on-premise to the application hosted on Azure cloud using site-site Private VPN secure tunnel.
- Worked on Entity Framework where all the database tables are being mapped to the class Objects, Stored Procedures are mapped to function Imports and used Query Expressions and Lambda Expressions where written on these IEnumerable/IQueryable, CRUD operations using LINQ To Entities
- All Requests data/content exposes through a WCF service with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) by defining end points.
- Created PL/SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, and packages in Oracle 12c for Inserting, Updating, Deleting the data into relational tables.
- Developed PL/SQL queries, DDL, DML, stored procedures, triggers, functions to load data into Oracle Tables for data integration between servers & clients.
- Responsible for creating Project repository in GIT; branching, merging, Version Control, committing, coordinating code peer reviews, and pull requests.
- Extensively worked with Team City for continuous integration and end to end automated build and deployments.
- Analyzing the explain plan of the MongoDB queries creating required Indexes to boost query performance.
- Implemented Corp, 2FA and Role based authentication mechanism in Azure CXP Tools which uses Microsoft Azure Active Directory and dSTS (Datacenter Security Token Service).
- Used SQL Azure extensively for database needs in Customer Lookup & //AzNot.
- Used to maintain the systems in on premise and in Azure.
- Worked on writing test cases and involved in Unit Testing, Regression Testing and end-end developer testing for the staging and production environments.
- Worked on deploying the cross from on-premise development instance to the staging and the production instances hosted on Microsoft Azure cloud Windows server 2016.
- Responsible for resolving critical Production Issues and helping the production support team in doing research on daily basis.
Confidential - Naperville, IL
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering to development stage using Agile Methodology.
- Used .NET Framework 3.5 extensively for developing the application.
- Involved in Client and server-side validations using Java Script and ASP.NET validation controls.
- Designed and developed Master Pages using ASP.NET and enhanced its look and feel using CSS3 and JQuery .
- Responsible for creating WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) service and to define Service Contracts for specific functionality in project search module.
- Experience of working with AngularJs core with other modules like Angular Route, Angular-UI DataGrid, Angular Fire and others.
- Expertise in creating reusable and configurable software components and strong knowledge on TDD, RESTful services
- Design development of monitor tools using MVVM Design Pattern and WPF and WCF. Tool was designed to display all installed services in multi host environments where user can filter the services based on host name service name and status. User also can see the process and thread information of selected host.
- Implemented CRUD functionality using Code First Approach in Entity Framework.
- Used NUnit to run unit testing in batches during development stage.
- Implemented Data access layer using ADO.NET to connect, retrieve and manipulate database information.
- Extensively worked on Stored Procedures using SQL in SQL Server 2010 .
- Worked on LINQ to SQL for querying data in SQL Server database to perform CRUD operations.
- Created various types of reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and deployed on server
- Involved in Requirement Analysis, Design, Development and Deployment.
- Designed and developed complete front-end application using ASP.NET/C#.NET Web Forms.
- Implemented the multi-tier architecture involving the Presentation layer, Business Component layer and Data access layer based on the analysis and design.
- Achieved COM interoperability for the existing COM components for business layer and data access layer in ASP.NET web pages.
- Created User Controls for the header and footer of the website which appears in all the pages.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like data list and dropdown boxes.
- Used Java Script to perform client-side validation and consumed web services into the web application.
- Created the ASMX Web Services implemented Method Overloading, implemented Security, and consumed services by creating proxy.
- Used ADO.NET Connection, Command, Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader and XML to retrieve and store the data in SQL Server 2008.
- Implemented ADO.Net data binding controls line Grid View in order to bind the data to the control and display the retrieved data.
- Written SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, defining roles, creating database users, Assigning Roles to user’s using SQL Server 2008.
- Created Crystal Reports for Reports Module to create various types of Reports.
- Implemented Unit Testing and subsequently handled the debugging issues, participated in System Documentation and Code Documentation.