- Over 8 years of experience in developing web/windows applications using C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, Web Forms, Win Forms, and MS SQL Server.
- Experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from Requirements gathering, Analysis, and Design, Development, Documentation, Testing, Implementation and Maintenance of various Web and windows applications.
- Experience in working in projects and built applications based on MVC 4.0/5.0 frameworks and Experience in AGILE and SCRUM environments.
- Expertise in using Data Binding Controls (Dataset, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Grid View)
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementing Web Services and WCF.
- Experience in creating and deploying XML Web Services using ASP.NET. Consumed Web Services from both Win Forms and ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Experience in hosting .NET applications on IIS 5.0 / 6.0 / 7.0 and Good working knowledge of DHTML, HTML, CSS, XML, XAML.
- Experience in using SSIS to validate, Extract, Transform and load data to Database SQL Server and Scheduled Jobs for executing the SSIS Packages.
- Experience in using Configuration Management tools (Version Controllers) like SVN, Tortoise SVN, VSS and TFS.
- Experience in RDBMS Concepts, Database Management Systems, Database Physical and Logical design, Data Mapping, Table normalization, Data Modeling.
- Strong Knowledge of Database design and development and experience in writing SQL queries, views, Triggers, Stored Procedures in SQL Server, Oracle and MS - Access.
- Experience in handling various backend data sources like MS SQL Server …
- Experience with the Object Relational Mapping (ORM) using LINQ.
- Experience in implementing the design Patterns like MVC and Experience in developing the business reports using SSRS.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills coupled with excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, SQL
Microsoft Technologies: ASP.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET, Web Services, MVC, LINQ, WCF.
Web Technologies: AJAX, DHTML, HTML, XML, XAML, XSLT, CSS, AngularJS, Bootstrap, Telerik Kendo UI. Middleware ADO, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL Webservers Internet Information Server (IIS).
Development Tools: Visual Studio, MS Visio,MVC4.0/5.0, NUnit
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services
Operating Systems: Windows OS 2007, 2003, XP
Sr .Net DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Designed the Presentation Tier by using the standard ASP.NET Controls and provided the required functionality by using C#.NET.
- Worked on major Enhancement incidents and new business incidents.
- Worked on new Business, Endorsements, Renewals, Manual Adjustments, Cancels, Reinstatements, Cancel-Reinstatements (CNRI) policies, Pay plan payments and Prorate Calculations.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using ASP.NET MVC 5.0 that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Worked on configuring IIS, which includes creating websites under sites, Handler Mappings, Application pool, Http Bindings, and configured Application Request Routing (ARR).
- Used MVC 4.0 architectural design pattern for development of the application.
- Created various views and partial views in ASP.NET MVC.
- Worked on MVC (Model View Controller) pattern using AngularJS and created different controllers, View to be used in the project.
- Built SSIS packages to transform data to various platforms and developed deployed and monitored SSIS packages.
- Developed single page applications using AngularJS.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Dataset, Data Adapter, and Data Reader.
- Involved in design and implementing code for business and Data Service using WCF.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX controls for Web Application Development.
- Used LINQ to SQL to expose Relational data as objects in application code. Used Entity Framework.
- Developed the Application Tier using C#.NET, WCF.
- Designed Grid using JQuery.
- Involved in designing, developing and deploying reports in MS SQL Server environment using SSRS and SSIS.
- Team Foundation Server is used for source control and also used extensively for constant integration.
- Used ADO.NET (for SQL Data Provider) technology for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation.
- Developed complex SQL queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers for getting the transactions that occur on a daily/monthly/yearly basis.
Environment: .NET 4.5 Framework, MVC 4.0/5.0, SQL SERVER 2012, SSIS, ASP.NET, AJAX Control Toolkit, WCF, AngularJS, LINQ, C#, XML, HTML 5, CSS 3, TFS 2012, Visual Studio 2013, Windows Server 2008/2012, SSRS, SSIS, Windows 2007, IIS 7.0.
Sr .Net DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Interacted with the Analyst in person to get an understanding on the requirements.
- Involved in the complete life cycle (SDLC) of the project, including (design, development, and implementation, testing, support, and production maintenance).
- Developed screens using ASP.NET server controls; use form field validations server side validations using ASP.NET validation controls.
- Designed and developed the WebForms extensively using ASP.NET.
- Used presentation layer as CSS, which allows customization of layout; color based on the user selection using XSLT, XML, and CSS.
- Designed Web Forms, User Controls, AJAX Web Forms and HTML Pages using ASP.NET 4.0.
- Used LINQ to build set of operations, parameters and expression during execution of data from SQL Server.
- Created an ASP.Net MVC UI that communicates with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to interact with the database.
- Used WCF for communicating to the API and between the layers.
- Design and develop various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, the middle tier contains all the business logic.
- Designed and developed entity classes to retrieve data from the database.
- Designed data access layer using LINQ and ADO.NET datasets and data adapters.
- Developed WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) service to retrieve/update data.
- Developed Web Services and test this services using SOAP UI.
- Developed Application with Composite Web Application Block (CWAB).
- Developed secured web application to protect sensitive data.
- Developed SSIS package and involved in deployment of jobs.
- Involved in migration of DTS package to SSIS. Used different techniques of performance tuning in SSIS as well as error handling.
- Built tables, views, queries, stored procedures and triggers for the system using SQL Server 2005/2008.
- Developed stored procedures SQL Server 2008; held responsibility for complete testing and deployment.
- Involved in testing and debugging and performed thorough unit testing.
- Used Team foundation Server 2010/2012 for version control.
Sr .Net DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Responsible for requirement gathering from the Business Analyst and for preparing the Requirement Specification Document.
- Designed, developed and enhanced the application in .NET Framework 4.0.
- Followed Agile methodologies (scrum, extreme programming) and test driven development.
- Created class diagrams, use case diagrams, activity flow diagrams and object Interaction diagrams using UML Modeling.
- Developed WebForms using ASP.NET for front end Graphical User Interface (UI).
- Used AJAX 2.0.
- Created and Consumed WCF & Web Services.
- Responsible for developing WCF Service to exchange data between Desktop and Central Application and implement business logic.
- Used MVC framework in developing the applications.
- Implemented Page Level Error Handling using Custom Error pages and Error logs.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Involved in writing Stored Procedures, Views, User Defined Functions and Triggers to retrieve the customer's data from the central database and wrote Triggers for efficient database management.
- Implemented indexing for various tables in the database for improving performance of the application.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for Version Control, Team build, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Created various types of reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and deployed on server.
- Used TFS for all the source code control among the whole team members.
- Automated Unit test cases using N-unit.
- Worked with testing team to fix the bugs as part of bug life cycle and Production support.
- Prepared Technical documentations, user manuals, installation and user guides and functional description at each stage of the application to assist the client.
- Involved in all the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Performed functional requirement analysis and was involved in system design based on n-tier architecture.
- Re-written the parts of existing application modules for performance and implemented the reusability.
- Involved in the development of Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer in C#.
- Created classes and modules in C# using Visual Studio.
- Involved in POC (Proof of Concept) phase for design WCF service for connecting frontend interface and backend database and redesign SQL server database.
- Created WCF web services for implementing business logic.
- Developed the Front End using ASP.NET and Code behind using C#.NET.
- Used Dataset, Data Reader and Data Adapter to develop a Data Access Layer using ADO.NET.
- Involved in Database design, Views and Stored Procedures in SQL Server.
- Designed/Developed Desktop Application using WPF, XAML, and Expression blend.
- Creating reports using the Crystal Reports for the report needed by Middle Office, Back Office users.
- Written and used Stored Procedures and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server 2008.
- Wrote Windows services for job scheduling of auto e-mail notifications.
- Worked on the Calendar Control to display the scheduled transfers.
- Created .NET Crystal Reports for statistical analysis of usage of the system, which can be accessed as web report as well as in PDF format using acrobat reader.
- Used Windows Services to trigger the scheduled transfers.
Environment: .Net Framework 3.5, C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML, WCF, Java Script, SQL Server 2008, T-SQL, Crystal Reports, XML, IIS 6.0, MS Visio, Windows 2007.
- Developed the windows from .NET.
- Actively participated in Analysis and design phase.
- Written & optimized the queries, SQL Statements and procedures.
- Have created and used WinForms to create functionality in networking module.
- Design new systems & responsible for enhancements to existing systems.
- Developed custom test cases, charted out various execution paths.
- Developed Windows forms and Screen layouts in Visual Studio.
- Formulated standard coding conventions for naming, preferable commenting and indentation format.
- Used Try Catch finally exception handling to avoid circumstances leading to abnormal program termination.
- Customized Grid view control to display columns dynamically according to the requirement.
Environment: C#. NET, .NET Framework 2.0, Visual Studio 2005, WinForms, XML, Web Services, SQL Server 2008, IIS 6.0, Visual Source Safe 6.0.