- Experience in developing and deploying Web Forms, Win Forms, and Web service applications extensively.
- Experience in building an ASP.NET MVC 5.0 Application with EF and Web API.
- Extensive experience in software development life cycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering to programming, testing and maintenance.
- Strong in Agile/Scrum software development, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Continuous integration.
- Experience in Object Oriented Programming (OOPS), development using C# 5.0, VB.NET, and C++ on Windows and Webplatforms.
- Experience in Using Azure cloud computing platform.
- Hands - on experience in UI Design like Master Pages, Web Forms, Win Forms, User controls, and programming in ASP.NET, C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET and Language Integrated Query (LINQ)
- Expertise in Angular JS controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Extensive experience in working with C#, ASP.NET, Angular JS, MVC, SQL Server, WPF, CSS, HTML etc.
- Expertise in Angular JS controllers, directives, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Significant N-Tier application development using architectures like ASP.NET MVC Framework using features like URL routing, View Models, HTML helper classes, Data Annotations etc.
- Extensive experience with development & deployment of Web Services (SOAP, UDDI & WSDL)
- Proficient in using XML related technologies including XSD, XSLT, XSL and XPATH.
- Excellent experience in implementing WCF, Web API, Restful Services which communicate data in both XML & JSON.
- Coding the presentation layer using MVVM and service layer using Windows Communication foundation technology.
- Experience working with workflows and SharePoint designer 2010.
- Experienced in implementing .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles)
- Extensive experience in Building web applications using Kendo UI widgets, JQuery, Angular JS.
- Good Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) standards and documentation and experience in preparing Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using design tools such as Microsoft Visio.
- Possess excellent abilities in developing database programs like Store Procedures, Joins, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Packages and implementation scripts on ANSI-SQL, PL/SQL and T-SQL using MY SQL, ORACLE, and SQL SERVER.
- Experience in designing architectures leveraging Windows Azure and Windows Workflow Foundation.
- Expertise in enhancing and deploying the SSIS Packages from development server to production server.
- Using SharePoint 2013 applications and AWS.NET SDKs, transformed and exported internal SharePoint data via AWS WCF services for external search engine integration using Elastic Search, AWS.NET, XML, JQuery API endpoints.
- Experience in developing, monitoring, extracting and transforming data using DTS/SSIS, Import Export Wizard, and Bulk Insert.
- Experience in report writing, writing expressions in SSRS and Expert in fine tuning the reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and creating various types of reports like drill down, Parameterized, Cascading, Conditional, Table, Matrix, Chart and Sub Reports.
- Expertise in writing test plans covering all the possible scenarios and automate them at all levels of testing.
- Preparing technical documentation such as system architecture, functional, design documents.
- Expertise in understanding user requirements and translating business requirements into technical solutions with excellent problem solving and troubleshooting capabilities.
- Team Player with focused, committed, Get-the-Job-Done Attitude.
- Highly organized and able to work independently.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, PL/SQL, T-SQL, UML.
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework 4.5/ 3.5/2.0, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 4 & 5, VB.NET, VB, ADO.NET, WPF, C#.NET, Web Forms, Web Services, Web API, WCF, Silver light, Entity Framework.
Development Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio 2013/2010/2008, Macromedia Dreamweaver, MS FrontPage, MS Visio, Expression Blend
Databases: SQL Server 2012, 2008 R2,2008, 2005, Oracle 10g. IBM DB2, MS Access.
Methodologies: Client/Server Architecture, N-tier application architecture, OOA, Prototyping, Process Models, Systems Integration, SOA.
Domain Knowledge: Health Care and Life Sciences, HR
Version Control: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe(VSS), GIT, Securefx
Tools: / Servers: Microsoft Visio, IIS, MS Office, MSunit, Nunit, Moq, Interaction Composer, Squids, Code Collaborator.
IDE Tools: Visual Studio … SQL Server Management Studio …
Operating System: Windows NT/98/XP/2000/2003/Vista/2008, Windows8/10, DOS, UNIX.
Microsoft business intelligence tools: SSAS, SSIS, SSRS.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Net Developer/Full Stack Developer
- Analyze system and functional requirements to determine feasibility.
- Implemented AGILE development methodology and provided estimates, and participated in Weekly grooming meetings, daily & weekly status report to the client on progress of the tasks.
- Used Entity framework CODEFIRST to improve the overall performance of the application.
- Designed and developed SOA architecture with WCF binding concepts for making data binding for end points.
- Designed the Views, Layout pages, and Partial views using ASP.NET MVC, JQuery, AJAX, HTML5, CSS3 and BOOTSTRAP.
- Created stored procedures, views, triggers, user defined functions to in corporate the flow of business and automated stored procedures.
- Involved in application development using C#, SQL Database, LINQ, WCF, Entity Framework and Web API 2.0.
- Implemented data access using ADO.NETEntityFramework to store and retrieve new user information for further use.
- Written complex stored procedures and functions using PL/SQL for implementing backend logic for generating client notices
- Developed and implemented the multi-threaded Web forms, Win forms GUI design by using .NETframework, Visual Studio.
- Wrote application using Web API to talk to external applications and also involved in writing small ASP.NET Web Forms application with VB.NET as programming language.
- Worked on SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) to integrate and analyze data from multiple homogeneous and heterogeneous information sources (CSV, Excel, DB2, and SQL Server)
- Implemented several services connecting to a WPF client to perform Read operations against a SQL Server backend.
- Used Authentication when we recall the previous quote using email address and password.
- Created Configurations to make package portable and created Event handlers for handling package error.
- Implemented Server and Client side validations using ASP.NET validation controls, J-Query.
- Created and consumed ASP.NET Web services and implemented Restful Web API/WCF services for service layer and created Action filters and Exception filters to implement REST services.
- Developed n-tier Architecture and distributed .net applications using Web Forms, Win Forms.
- Used basic OOPs concepts like Encapsulation, Polymorphism, Inheritance and Abstraction.
- Performed data conversions from SQL server to flat file using SSIS.
- Using ADO.NET Entity Data Model in retrieving data using LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects with ASP.NET, worked with the database using LINQ to SQL.
- Responsible for Database design, and creation of Stored Procedures, triggers in SQLServer and perform the Data retrieval in SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Designed and Implemented Database Schema, import data and build stored procedures on SQLAzure.
- Worked on SSIS performance tuning using counters, error handling, event handling, re-running of failed SSIS packages using checkpoints
- Managing and automating Control flow, Data flow, Events Handlers and Logging for SSIS packages.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generating different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS)
- Using Team Foundation Server as a source control.
- Participated in various Client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvements /amendments in the development of the section.
- Provide production support for the applications developed after deployment
- Review code written by other developers
- Respond to production issues and modify code (front end and backend) to provide quick resolution
- Writing unit tests using NUnit and Visual Studio 2015 and for SQL using SQL-Unit.
- Developed application using MVCModel component for database access, View component for UI design and Controller component responsible for handling end user interaction, manipulating the model, and ultimately choosing a view to render to display.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation ( WCF ) for multiple services to interact with the application for the clients.
- Designed and implemented reusable class libraries that formed the basic binding blocks for the application, minimizing the executable size, providing central locations for common functionalities.
- Created, modified and deployed with multiple fact measures and multiple dimension hierarchies in SSAS .
- Created providers, services, directives and factories using Angular JS .
- Developed AJAX controls, JQuery plugins and used CSS3, HTML5, AngularJS, Bootstrap for the unique look of the page.
- Extensive experience in developing User Interface ( UI ) using WPF and XAML for the better look and feel of the desktop-based application.
- Developed several modules using Typescript and Angular2 versions.
- Performed debugging in multithreaded environment in .Net framework .
- Experience with Responsive Web Design ( RWD ), Developed the administrative UI Using AngularJS. Develop and supported existing project with Knockout.js web framework .
- Used LINQ for accessing the Datafrom database and XML's .
- Worked with the web services using WCF .
- Used WPF of . NET for creating control templates and more appealing visual appearance
- Used Team Foundation Server ( TFS ) for continuous integration and version control.
- Used the ASP.NET MVC 5.0 framework with Web APIs to build few HTTP services to work along.
- Experience in building Web services using ASP.NET WebAPI and performing CRUD operations.
- Used Github to collaborate with other developers on multiple projects
- Create a VirtualNetwork on WindowsAzure to connect all the servers, application on the AzureAPI platform that requires no on-premises hardware.
- Ability to create a new website and maintain an existing Sitecore site using ASP.NET web frameworks.
- Experienced in using NUnit, MSUnit and Test Driven Development ( TDD ) to ensure complete test coverage of the code base.
- Written a customized CLR Sql procedures to parse the JSON data of Web application responses and load into SQLserver database tables
- Involved in designing and development of SOAP -based services using Web Services/WCF .
- Used SSRS to generate reports and integrated with Asp.Net web page using report viewer.
- Worked with WCF for building service-oriented applications that communicates across the web and the enterprise.
- Expertise in Content Management Systems such as Team site and Site cores with MVC application.
- Wrote stored procedures, Triggers, Functions, and Indexes to improve the throughput of application using optimized queries in SQL server.
Environment: : Visual Studio 2012, C#,.NET Framework, ASP.Net 4.5, HTML5, CSS3, JQUERY, JAVA SCRIPT, Angular JS, WCF, Git, MVC 5.0, XML, IIS 7.0, Win Forms. AJAX, Agile, ADO.NET, LINQ, REST, SQL Server Reporting Services, NUNIT, SQL Server 2012, TFS, Rally.
Confidential - Alpharetta, GA
- Developed new modules to an existing system using C#, VB.NET, ADO.NET, SQL SERVER 2008.
- Extensively worked with Web Forms and Server (Web/HTML), Data Binding.
- Created WCF Services responsible for communicating and providing real time data from integrated server to Client Application.
- Implemented Windows Authentication in WCF to consume the Service as application is used in intranet
- Designed few WPF Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls for UI and Dynamic Web Parts for personalized content which allows Change, Edit, Move the content on pages as per users' own choice
- Worked on Multithreading techniques for creating high performance applications.
- Used web forms using Infragistics web grid and data binding.
- Created classes in C# for implementing business layer.
- Java Scripts are developed as a client side scripting language.
- Used XML for data interaction and developed XSLT templates.
- Extensively used SQLData provider to perform database operations in C#.
- Developed and deployed Web components on IIS Server.
- Strong skills in Debugging Techniques and Object Oriented Programming Concepts.
- Developed Client Requested Reports using SSRS.
- Worked on SQL by creating database Stored Procedures.
- Modified the existing Queries, Triggers, Views and User defined functions.
- Used Subversion to version and store the source code.
- Generated Various Reports Based on Clients Requirement.
Environment: C#, VB.NET, ADO.Net, ASP, ASP.Net, SQL Server 2008, Web forms, AJAX, CSS, SSRS, XML, XSL, XSLT, Java Script, HTML, WCF, IIS 6.0, Subversion.
Confidential - McLean, VA.
- Created custom SharePoint Web Parts using Visual Studio, ASP.NET, and C# with Microsoft. SharePoint and Microsoft. SharePoint. Web Part Pages object model.
- Used validation controls in web form Application and Responsible for coding the web application using C# by following layered architecture and ADO.NET.
- Responsible for designing, developing and deploying collaboration portal and Master data workflow using SharePoint Portal Server (SPS),Windows SharePoint Services (WSS) and.NET Framework.
- Written and Implement store procedure using SQL.
- Worked with UI using Telerik Rad Controls.
- Analyze the system as per feature requirements and implement each aspect for all the feature releases. Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET, MVC Framework (C#.NET, ADO.NET)
- Implementation of client side validations using jQuery and ASP.NET MVC.
- Migrated SharePoint Sites, Lists and Libraries, web parts, permissions, documents between servers using SharePoint Site Migration Manager (Metalogix).
- Developed and implemented custom workflow forms using InfoPath and custom workflows using SharePoint Object model and MS Office 2007.
- Used Agile methodology for developing projects and participated in Sprints planning.
- Involved in design and developing of navigations control, user controls, custom control etc.
- Involved in gathering requirement and creating prototype for the new upgrade application.
- Used Data List, Data Set, Data Adapter, Grid view to connect with SQL data base.
- Developed multi-tiered ASP.NET web applications using C#, HTML-5 and CSS 3.
- Developing Multi-Tier Architecture Distributed Applications.
- Used SSRS for reporting services and SSIS packages for data manipulation.
- Designed InfoPath 2007 forms based on user roles and views mapping and associated the workflows with InfoPath forms in SharePoint server.
- Used Cascade Style Sheet (CSS) and HTML to design user Interface.
- Used C# language in coding to create class libraries and business logic.
- Designed and developed master pages using ASP.NET and used CSS to enhance the look & feel of the website.
- Involved in identifying business requirement by gathering, analysis and design and developing using ASP.NET front end technology.
- Implemented Agile Methodology or the project which involved daily scrums.
- Developed applications at presentation GUI based on N-tier application architecture.
- Developed plugins methods using delegates to implement event based system elegantly.
- Designed Custom Validation Controls for validating the data in the User Control and used ASP.NET Validation Controls for server side validation and Java Script for client side validation
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) for rapidly building service-oriented applications that communicate across the web and the enterprise.
- Developed WCF REST- API based web service to consume data by client. Implemented provider based services.
- Implementing WCF for developing and deploying services on Windows in line with the Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Written Lambda expression to replace the anonymous functions to wisely reduce the line of code.
- Worked on LINQ to SQL for querying data from the database and for inserting and updating templates and cases into the database.
- Used stored procedures with SQL Server 2008 for developing complex business rules.
- Hands on experience with NUNIT testing for the application.
- Implemented migration tasks from Oracle apps to PostgreSQL database.
- Maintained TFS (Team Foundation Server) as a central repository system and automatic builds and continuous integration and NUNIT testing.
- Worked in resolving the problem logs and bugs logged by testers and business people in the .NET applications and helped in production.
- Developed the Web forms for new policy endorsement, policy cancellation, renewal, premium calculation, coverage, policy information, billing details using ASP.NET.
- ADO.NET were used to send/receive data from SQL Server databases Used Web Server controls like Data Grid, Repeater, and List Box to display the records.
- Implementing different functionalities in Admin module and Application module using ASP.NET and C#.NET.
- Designed and developed Reports by using Crystal Report Bundled Version for .NET.
- Design domain screens built in C#.Net to capture master data.
- Development of wide array of User Interfaces using C#.Net technologies.
- Development of user and Web Controls system using C# and ASP.Net.
- Development of Data Access Layer to interact with SQL Server using ADO.Net. Implemented XML Web Services.
- Testing the developed functionalities.
- Performed several testing methods that include Regression, Stress, and Load Tests.
- Database design - Tables and Stored Procedures for supporting the different functionalities of the modules using SQL Server 2000. Generating SQL script for uploading the stored procedures, functions and views to the client's server.
- Able to articulate Program Specifications both verbally and written.
- Participated in all phase of Life Cycle of Software Development including Use case diagram, Class diagram, Sequence diagram and Activity diagram.
- Implementation of database connection pooling to optimize the database connection objects.
- Reviewed business requirements, documents and technical specifications.
- Assisted in writing test plans, which detailed the testing scope, strategy, test requirements, and necessary resources.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, Framework 3.5, HTML, XSLT, XHTML, XML, SQL Server 2008R2, Microsoft Enterprise Library 3.1, AJAX.