- 8+ years of experience in Software Designing, Development and Testing using technologies such as ASP.NET, ADO.NET, C#, Object oriented Design, ASP.NET (MVC), Razor, WCF, WPF, Entity Framework, Web API, Java Script, J2EE, CSS HTML5, AJAX, jQuery, XML, Bootstrap, Angular 5/4/2/JS, Node.JS, Telerik Kendo UI, SSIS, SSRS and SQL Server.
- Expertise in working with all SDLC modules with different project development models such as Agile (Scrum), Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Strong experience in developing enterprise - level Web Applications using n-Tier Architecture and Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) and methodologies.
- Developed next generation applications using the .NET Framework 4.5.2, C#, Object oriented Design, WCF, Web API, and MVC and web applications using TDD.
- Strong C#, and ASP.Net, MVC skills focused on creating Web-forms and ASP.Net server controls.
- Extensive design experience with web technologies like HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, AJAX, CSS, Bootstrap, Java Script,J2EE, jQuery, VBScript, Angular 5/4/2/JS, Knockout JS, React JS, Redux, Required JS and Knockout JS.
- Working knowledge of ASP.NET MVC pattern, MVVM: Controller Actions, View Engine, HTML5 Helper methods, Entity Framework Model, jQuery, and the Windows Workflow Foundation, Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Experience in Microsoft .NET Technologies like C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC, .NET Core, ADO.NET, VB.NET, AJAX, WCF (REST), Web Services (SOAP, REST, XML WSDL), WPF, .Net Framework, Entity Framework, and IIS.
- Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) implementing Web Services: SOAP & SOAP Extensions, and WCF: Hosting, Debugging, Tracing, Transactions, and Security.
- Coordinated with Onsite/Offshore and multiple interfacing teams
- Experience working in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages to extract, transform and load (ETL) data from different databases.
- Proficiency in development using Microsoft .Net technologies like C#, ASP.Net, AJAX, MVC, Web Services, Data Structures, Windows Azure (Cloud Computing)
- Experience in working with Microsoft SQL server, Oracle 9i/10g Database, MongoDB, (NoSQL) and MySQL Services and Sound knowledge of LINQ, WCF, WWF and WPF concepts introduced in .Net Framework 4.5.2.
- Experience in using GIT, Visual Source Safe (VSS), Clear Case, SVN and TFS for version controlling.
- Proficient in writing Technical and Functional test scripts. Experienced in test driven development using N-Unit Testing for the piecewise testing of the Applications.
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework 4.5.2, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, Asp.Net MVC, Entity Framework, NHibernate(ORM), Web Services, Web Forms, Custom controls, C#, .NET CORE, Ajax, WPF, WCF, WWF, SOAP, LINQ, WSDL, JSON, REST
Servers: IIS, Apache Tomcat
IDE & Tools: JIRA, Jenkins, Docker, Selenium, MS Visual Studio 2010/2013/2017 , SSRS, SSIS, SSAS, Sub-Version, GitHub, N-Unit, Re-Sharper, IIS, MS Office, Team Foundation Server, and SVN
Reporting Tools: SQL Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Integration Services (SSIS), Crystal Reports, Dream Weaver, MS Visio.
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Git, Visual Source Safe (VSS), SVN.
Web Servers: Internet Information Services, Azure.
Confidential, Greensboro, North Carolina
Full stack dot net developer
- Used Agile Scrum Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) to fulfil Client's requirements
- Used WEB API, .Net Framework 4.5.2, C#, for the use of LINQ-based Data Access and designed GUI using the HTML, Angular 5, PowerShell Scripts, Java Script, Telerik Kendo UI, Code fusion, CSS3, jQuery and Custom Controls.
- Designed Layout Pages using HTML5, Java Script, J2EE, jQuery-UI and CSS3 to provide uniform look and feel throughout the application.
- Redesigned the Web Pages using HTML 5, Java Script, and Bootstrap, CSS 3, C #.NET, .NET Core, ASP.NET and jQuery for new interactive features.
- Implemented WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET POST, PUT, PATCH, and DELETE, creating a responsive UI using Angular 4, Web API service to send and receive JSON data.
- Designing the layout of web pages, Architecture and participating in the development of Health Check Modules using MS Visual studio, C#, ASP.NET, MVC 4, MS SQL server 2014, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, Web API, Windows services, and Web services.
- Designed UI screens using HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular 4, jQuery, C#, implementing client-side MVC 4 in the application using Angular 4 single page application architecture.
- Designing and developing rich and enhanced web pages using MVC 5, C#, Entity Framework, WEB API, JSON, HTML5, CSS3, AJAX, Angular 4, and jQuery.
- Currently working on the project to convert the current Asp.net MVC architecture to microservices-based architecture using Web API.
- Involved in developing one project module using MVC 5 using Entity Framework model first approach. Implemented the SOA architecture by using WCF Restful/SOAP services.
- Involved in design, coding for web application using ASP.NET MVC 4 .Net Framework 4.5.2, C#, Object oriented Design, Visual Studio 2017, Entity Framework, and SQL Server 2014.
- Generated Custom Reports and different types of Tabular, Matrix and distributed reports in multiple formats using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), and creating
- ETL packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Implemented Query Expressions, Expression Trees using Entity Framework to get the data from SQL and XML using LINQ to SQL server and LINQ to XML and created SQL Server Tables.
- Used JIRA for requirements gathering and testing and Bug tracking and Git as version control, continuous build and deploy tool.
- Involved Unit Testing, Integration Testing, using N-unit in a regular basis to improve the performance of the application.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017, C#, .NET CORE, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 5, ADO.NET, Microservices, HTML, CSS, Web Forms, WEB API, Code fusion, WCF, TFS, Java Script,J2EE, jQuery, Azure, PowerShell, XML Web Services, IIS, Angular 4, Angular 5, Node Js, SQL Server 2014, SSIS, SSRS, JIRA, Git, IBM Clear Case, Windows Service.
Confidential, Portland, Oregon
Full Stack Dot Net Developer
- Software processes Implementation through SVN (SDLC &Agile (Scrum), Understanding the functionality and business requirement of the project.
- Implemented GUI using HTML5, XML, XAML, XSLT, CSS, VB.NET, C#, ASP.NET, windows services, jQuery, J2EE, Java Script, WPF, WEB API, MVC 3, Angular JS and Entity framework, Telerik Kendo UI, ASP Web form controls to create web pages using user controls, custom controls, and developed Master pages for ongoing project.
- Utilized .NET Web API, .NET MVC 3, Entity Framework, jQuery, Twitter Bootstrap, Angular JS, LINQ for SQL Server, Creating User Interface using HTML5, Java Script, and CSS.
- Created the entire code behind by using MVC 5 Framework, implemented of client-side validations using jQuery and ASP.NET MVC 3 Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Involved in Analyzing and designing the entire application using MVC 3 pattern and 3-Tier Architecture, developed private and public Web APIs, using ASP.net Web API.
- Application management systems built on ASP.NET Core, Micro services, Model-View-Controller MVC and Entity Framework with Razor as view engine, LINQ, enabling web content editors and marketers to have full control over all aspects of the website.
- Implementing web applications using C#, ASP.NET, ADO.NET entity framework, SQL Server, WCF, Web API, MVC 5, CSS, PL/SQL, Windows services, HTML5, XAML, XSL,J2EE, Java Script and jQuery, Angular JS for UI related AJAX operations and to perform Client-Side validations for reduce application hits.
- Participated in complete SSIS life cycle in creating SSIS packages, building, deploying, and executing the packages in the development and production environments
- Used Entity framework CODE FIRST to improve the overall performance of the application, implemented Data Access Layer using Entity Framework to connect, retrieve and update the data from SQL server.
- Experience in working Onshore and Offshore environments.
- Implemented SOAP/ REST API Services using node JS and C#, .NET CORE to serve the web application with JSON data and deployed into IIS.
- Experience working in SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) packages to extract, transform and load (ETL) data from different databases like SQL server.
- Implement Git as Source Control, JIRA for requirements gathering and testing and Bug tracking, Jenkins as build and deployment tools.
- Implemented TDD, Unit Testing, Integration Testing, and System Testing using N-unit.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, MVC 5, C#, .NET CORE, .NET, WCF, SQL Server 2012, SSIS, Fiddler, Windows Server 2008/2012, WEB API, Micro services, GIT, J2EE, jQuery, LINQ, Entity Framework, Angular JS, WPF, MVVM, JIRA, JENKINS, N-unit.
Confidential, Sacramento, California
Sr. Dot Net Developer
- Worked in Agile development environment with frequently changing requirements and features set.
- Developed MVC 2 WEB API's (REST Services) as a service layer, ASP.NET Web Forms for front end, used jQuery and Java Script to perform client-side validations.
- Developed Interactive UI Screens using ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 2, CSS, and AJAX controls, used JSON for Web API and Data binding using Angular JS
- Developed SOAP services using WCF to call legacy system to get the data from reference tables.
- Implement data grid/tables using Bootstrap, CSS and Angular JS for front-end client facing of the Single Page Application (SPA).
- Developed WCF services and Windows services using C#, Visual Studio, .NET Framework consumed Java services to get data from database, format data and display data to user, get user roles.
- Developed Restful Web Service calls for Get, Put, Post, and Delete using Web APIs to fetch the data from Database.
- Involved in application enhancements and bug fixing and developed concepts using ASP.NET, MVC 2, HTML, CSS3, Razor View Engine, jQuery, C#, WCF and Entity Framework.
- Developed and consumed WCF & legacy .Net Web Services, having strong experience with Java Script, J2EE, jQuery, Ajax, HTML5, WCF, XML, XML Schema, XSLT, and Web Services using SOAP/WSDL.
- Developed web services using WCF and WEB API, worked extensively on Service Oriented Architecture, Web Services, .NET Remoting, SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, XML, WCF
- Used ADO.NET/ Windows forms to access data SQL and designed advanced Excel reporting systems using VB.NET.
- Strong experience in designing and working with MySQL and SQL, Experience in managing SQL environment from availability, performance, and scalability perspectives.
- Developed Mean stack from scratch including SQL server setup and Express JS server development.
- Worked on the development of the middle tier, developed DAL, Data Modelling using Entity Framework, LINQ, and Unit Test scripts
- Used GIT as a source control before we switched to Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same
- Involved in testing of application by Unit Testing, Integration Testing, User Acceptance Testing (UAT) and End User Support.
Environment: .NET Framework, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 2, Windows Forms, HTML5, CSS3,J2EE, jQuery, JSON, Bootstrap, Web API, WCF, LINQ, SQL Server, SSIS, SSMS, C#, Angular JS, GIT, TFS, UAT
Confidential, Boston, Massachusetts
Dot Net Developer
- Built front-end SPA using CSS, HTML, Angular JS, and bootstrap and back-end using ASP.NET MVC and Web API.
- A server-side Web API was used as programmatic interface to a defined request-response message system, typically expressed in JSON or XML, which is exposed via the web most commonly by means of an HTTP-based web server.
- Utilized ADO.NET and Data Objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader XML Text Reader/Writer, Dataset, Data Table, and Stream Reader, ASP.NET interfaced database using ADO.NET Datasets, Data Adapters, and Data Grids
- Administrated production and development databases including performance tuning, capacity planning, backup/restore strategies, SQL Server clustering and database security configuration
- Worked on Stored Procedures, Database Triggers, Complex Views, and Transactions handling in SQL Server which is being used as the development database.
- Stored Procedures, Triggers and Views for the data access were implemented in SQL Scripts and tested in SQL Server and Creating SSIS packages that involves migration from legacy systems to centralized Database
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
- Performed debugging and unit testing of the web applications using N-unit.
Confidential, Dallas, Texas
Dot Net Developer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, and Maintenance.
- Implemented and extensively used the Object-Oriented programming concepts in C#, ASP.NET, developed Presentation layer using ASP.NET, Java Script, AJAX, and Business Layer using C #.
- Developed the UI (user interface) using ASP.NET, MVC, HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, Ajax, Java Script, jQuery and Telerik controls.
- Developed n-tier distributed .NET applications using Web Forms, Win Forms and WPF, Created services, controllers, and modules in Angular JS applications
- Extensively used the jQuery and ASP.NET Ajax Controls like Script Manager, Update Panels, and Updated Triggers to make the page more responsive and interactive to the users.
- Involved in developing the Front-End of the application using the ASP.NET framework and HTML, CSS, Angular JS framework.
- Design and implement Restful API layer along with calls to consume an API layer.
- Used Enterprise Service Bus (ESB) for designing and implementing communication between mutually interacting software applications in a Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Designed and developed complex Stored Procedures in SQL Server, created packages to import Flat File and CSV file Data into SQL SERVER using SSIS.
- Used JIRA for AGILE Scrum Project management and bug tracking, used Git for version control across common source code used by developer.
- Involved in the Design of the application using MVC, WCF, Entity Framework, LINQ to SQL.
- Use MS Test to design and develop phases of Test-Driven Development.
Environment: Visual Studio.Net, ASP.Net, ASP.Net MVC, RDLC reports, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, WCF, C#, .NET CORE, Web Services, T-SQL, Java Script,J2EE, CSS, HTML, XML, DB2, SQL SERVER, Telerik Controls, AJAX, jQuery, Microsoft Visio, Angular JS, TFS, Git, ESB, SOA.
Confidential, Oak Brooke, Illinois
Dot Net Developer
- Worked in an agile environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly, involved in gathering the requirements, analysis, design & development of the project.
- Developed an internet application using MVC and ASP.NET Web Forms, implemented client-side validations using Java Script, J2EE and jQuery.
- Created Pages with CSS and HTML for better and unique UI controls experience to end users.
- Involved in development of Web Forms, classes using ASP.NET, C# that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Proficient in creating Services and Endpoints using WCF (Windows Communication Foundation).
- Used SOAP to implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML Web Services in the application.
- Worked on ADO.NET components SQL Connection Object, SQL Command Object, Data Reader, Data Adapter, Data Set, and Data View to provide communication to the database.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data efficiently.
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers on SQL Server, used SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services) for generating reports.
- Involved in unit testing with N-Unit, Just-Mock, preparing System Test Cases, Documentation, Debugging and bug fixing.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, .NET CORE, ADO.NET, Visual Studio, .NET, SQL server, IIS, Java Script,J2EE, jQuery, XML, CSS, HTML, EFW, Web Services, SOA.
Confidential, Hickory, North Carolina
Dot Net Developer
- ACS Tool, a window based independent module of Customer Service application was developed using Agile Scrum methodology.
- Used Java Script extensively for Online User Registration, Login, and Country Administrators, jQuery has been used for extensively for creating controls such as calendars, menu bars, panels etc.
- Followed OOPS like Integration, abstraction, polymorphism concepts to design and development.
- Used XML over Http to interact with the database through the middleware application with Enterprise Service Bus (ESB).
- Experience in customizing Web parts, Custom Visual Web parts, Timer jobs, Event, handlers, Workflows, Features, Content types, Site columns and Custom Workflows with Visual Studio.
- Designed and developed dynamic screens according to entitlement hierarchies using Visual Studio, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC.
- Used ADO.NET Data Adapter, Data Sets, and Data Readers for retrieving querying and storage and manipulation interface screens.
- Created SQL Server Tables and Complex Tables and Developed Stored Procedures, Views, and User-Defined Functions those are required for the application using Entity Framework and LINQ.
- Using GIT as source control to check-in and check-out the code, TFS for tracking the status of the work.
- Contributed in unit testing, bug tracking for web-based applications.
Environment: SQL Server, ACS Tool, Visual Studio, Agile, C#, ADO.NET, ASP.NET, MVC, WCF, WPF, AJAX, HTML, XML, CSS, jQuery,J2EE, Bootstrap, Java Script.
Jr. Dot Net Developer
- Developed web forms in ASP.NET using C#, as the code-behind language and SQL Server as the SQL data consumer.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, and Data set for reading/updating records in the database.
- Experience in SQL Database design, maintenance, and performance tuning, developing SQL queries/scripts, stored procedures using SQL Server.
- Great knowledge in writing Stored Procedures in SQL Server.
- Used Visual Source Safe (VSS) for the security and the version control.
- Involved in testing the application using Unit tests, Integration Tests and System tests using MS Test Framework.