- 7 years of software industry experience in analysis, design, development, research, testing and implementation of several projects/applications related to Web and Client/ Server Technologies in Confidential, Insurance, Banking, Telecom, and Hospital Systems.
- Extensively worked on the design and development of WEB/Internet related projects, n - tier, three-tier, Object-Oriented applications and client/server applications, using software technologies such as Microsoft .NET framework 4.5.2/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Visual studio 2012/2010/2008/2005, C#, VB.NET, Web Forms, WinForms, MVC 5.0/4.0/3.0, ASP .NET MVC, ASP .NET, AngularJS, AJAX, JQuery, Entity framework, ADO .NET, Web services, WCF services and Web API Services.
- Very Good experience developing Web Applications using MVC 4.0 design patterns.
- Experience in designing Single Page Applications using AngularJS and using third party modules such as ngRoute and UI-Router.
- Specialized in Object-Oriented design and Object Modeling, used UML, Visio and Rational tools for object-Oriented Architecture.
- Designed and developed Business rules/Layer, Data Layer and User Interfaces.
- Extensive experience in all phases of the project life cycle including conceptual, functional, and technical design as well as application programming.
- Excellent skills in the database applications to interact with the databases in Entity framework, LINQ and ADO.NET
- Good working experience on LINQ to Objects, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML.
- Designed databases and possess excellent skills in querying the databases using SQL and Programming using T-SQL, PL/SQL.
- Written stored procedures, Correlated queries, Sub Queries, Joins, Views, Database triggers, Cursors.
- Actively participated in data collection, group discussions and analysis, analyzed the functional flow of the projects
- Experienced in working with Windows 8/7/2008/XP/2000/NT/98/95 Operating systems and has exposure to UNIX operating systems.
- Used version controlling tools such as Tortoise SVN, MS Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Developing scripts for build, deployment, maintenance and related tasks using Python and Power Shell scripting.
- Helped to automate the testing process with Jenkins and CI/CD environment.
- Expertise on all testing procedures such as Unit Testing, Black box, white box, regression tests, functionality tests, integration tests and TDD.
- Excellent team player with great communication skills, positive attitude, problem-solving and trouble-shooting capabilities.
- Can easily adapt to any new technologies with ease and comfort.
Programming Languages: C, C#, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL and VB 6.0/5.0
Databases: MS Sql Server 2012/2008/2005, Oracle 12.1 and MySQL
Database Access Technologies: Entity Framework 5.0 and the previous versions, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to objects, ADO.NET
IDE & Front-End Tools: Visual Studio 2012/2010/2008/2005, Visual Basic 6.0/5.0
Reporting Technologies: SSRS, Crystal Reports 9.0
Version control and installation tools: Visual source Safe, Tortoise SVN, MS Team foundation server
Operating Systems: Windows 8/7/2000/XP/NT/98/95, MS-Dos, UNIX
Packages: MS-Office 2007/2003/ /97/95
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr .Net developer
- Implemented User Interface using HTML, CSS, Type script, Bootstrap and Angular 5
- Facilitates Angular components like modules, components, built-in and customized directives, services, components to build Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture for the web application using typescript.
- Created services with Angular @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components and share code across application.
- Developed the application with angular libraries ng2-datepicker, Angular Web pack.
- Implemented Angular Router to enable navigation from one view to the next as agent performs application tasks.
- Created required components and angular services for reports, and export to excel functionality.
- Implemented HTTP requests using Rxjs Observable library to handle multiple values over time.
- Created Re-useable components, Custom Modules, Pipes, and Services in Angular 4.
- Implemented Custom Angular Validators and added them to the NG VALIDATOR list by configuring multi to true.
- Optimizing the performance of application using Angular Lazy Loading and Ahead of Time Compilation.
- Used third party tools like JQWidgets for interactive and responsive user interface.
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting code using Chrome Inspector.
- Worked with WEB API's to make calls to the web services using URLs, which would perform GET, PUT, POST and DELETE operations on the server.
- Mentored/ learned from other developers while transitioning from AngularJS 1 to Angular 5 for newer development. This includes group meetings, one-on-one sessions and code reviews.
- Design, build and maintain efficient, reusable and reliable code in angular and c#.
- Used Dapper micro ORM to access the database.
- Utilized Repository and Singleton design patterns.
- Re-designing/ developing the main website to improve user experience and added new functionality
Environment: NET Framework 4.6.2, Visual Studio Code, Angular 5, Type Script 2.6.2, Windows Services, WCF, Web API, Node.js, NPM, CSS, HTML5, Bootstrap, Dapper ORM, Web API, Jasmine, Karma, JSON, SQL Server 2012 and TFS.
ConfidentialSr. .Net developer
- Designed and developed user interface using Visual Studio 2013 and .Net 4.5
- Create different modules with specific controllers, templates, scopes, custom filters and directives using AngularJS.
- Experience in developing applications using Web Services, WCF, REST, and windows Services.
- Experience working withASP.Net MVC and Web Forms for creating web applications. Worked with User Controls/ Partial Views in these applications& Used Data Annotation for validation, MVC Areas for better organization of application.
- Perform JSON data parsing using AngularJS to render the information on user interface pages.
- Perform debugging and troubleshooting code using Chrome Inspector.
- Experience in handling RESTful Web Service and rendering the data in web application using JQuery and AngularJS along with JSON parsing to render the response data to user interface
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database by implementing Data Access Layer, extensively using Data Set, Data Table Data Adapter and Data Readers.
- Written SQL Queries to perform CRUD operations on MariaDb.
- Involved in migration of applications from .NET framework 3.5 and to .NET framework 4.5.2
- Involved in migration from Windows Server 2003 to Windows server 2008 R2.
- Involved in migration form TLS 1.0 to TLS 1.2 in client applications.
Environment: NET Framework 4.5, ASP.Net MVC 4, C#.Net, Angular JS, Windows Services, WCF, Web API, JQuery, CSS, HTML5, SQL Server 2012, Oracle 12C, MariaDb, XML, NLog, JSON, IIS8, TLS and TFS.
Confidential, Franklin, TN
Sr. .Net developer
- Designed and developed user interface using Visual Studio 2012 and ASP.Net
- Involved in developing Views, Controllers and Model
- Razor engine used to design web pages.
- Used ADO.Net Entity framework ORM tool for Database operations
- Used ASP.Net MVC model binding that allows to map HTTP request data with a model
- Implemented Dependency Injection using IOC Unity container.
- Used Entity Frameworks with LINQ queries to manipulate the database using the API.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs, Web Services using AJAX, JSON.
- Developed Partial views for reusing them where ever necessary
- Increased performance of applications by AJAX calls as necessary
- Implemented Logging by extending Custom Action filters.
- Used Data Annotations and written custom Validations whenever necessary.
- Enhanced existing patient portal using AngularJS.
- Used AngularJS $http calls to asynchronously pass JSON data between the HTML page and Web API.
- Created a RESTful Web API to connect data & business models to the user model.
- Performed unit testing of various business modules using N-Unit.
- Designed and tested packages to extract, transform and load data (ETL) using SSIS.
- Designed packages which are utilized for tasks and transformations such as Execute SQL Task, Mapping the right and required data from source to destination, Data Flow Task, Data Conversion, For each Loop Container
- Worked on the Reports module of the project as a developer on MS SQL Server 2005 (using SSRS, T-SQL, stored procedures and views).
- Used Quality center for defect tracking and maintaining history.
- Using JQuery & JSON for dynamic User Interface, retrieval and posting of data.
- Performed unit testing of various business modules using N-Unit.
- Followed AGILE Software development methodology to develop the project.
- Used TFS for Version Control.
Environment: NET 4.0, ASP.Net MVC 4, C#.Net Razor View, WCF, Web API, AJAX, JQuery, Angular JS, C# .Net, Entity Framework, LINQ, SQL Server, SSIS, SSRS XML, XSLT, JSON, IIS7 and TFS.
- Participated in requirements gathering and compiled them into design document.
- Followed AGILE methodologies (Scrum) and Test Driven Development (TDD).
- Implemented MVC architecture for latest development.
- Identified Key attributes for resolving mapping issues in the process of designing maps for “Source-to-target”.
- Identified appropriate Sources of Records for Data Reconciliations.
- Created work products (using logical data modeling) to document the types and structure of departmental operational data.
- Created and consumed a WCF service to retrieve the data from database.
- Worked with all services included in SQL Server-Analysis, Integration, Reporting and Notifications.
- Designed and implemented the Functional System Design- FSD for the FFIEC reports.
- Designed and developed Databases, Tables, Store Procedures and VBA scripts for automating and speeding the process.
- Developed core business modules on VB6 , ASP.Net, C# and SQL.
- Designed and delivered various report packages through SQL-SSRS.
- Translated business user requirements and communicated efficiently with FACS Teams.
- Assisted in both areas of BI development, Back-End and Front-End.
- Wrote complex codes in C# and VB.NET utilizing the Dot NET framework to imbed user defined code within the SSIS packages.
- Used ADO.NET for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation interface screens developed using ASP.NET Web Forms.
- Used ADO.NET while implementing business logic middleware.
- Implemented code in Python to retrieve and manipulate data .
- Crated restful Web API to retrieve the Accounting information.
- Developed AJAX controls, JQuery plugins and used CSS3, HTML5, Bootstrap for the unique look of the page.
- Used Third party tools for various grid controls like Build on the Successful Data grid.
- Involved in performance tuning and query optimization.
- Wrote python scripts to parse XML documents and load the data in database.
- Used Tortoise SVN as version controlling tool.
- Maintenance/Enhancement of Project and handling/fixing bug on daily basis reported by Help Desk.
- Designed and implemented the multi-tier architecture involving the Presentation layer, Business Component layer and Database layer using .NET Technologies.
- Designed and implemented a number of support tools using ASP.NET MVC
- Responsible for Design and Analysis of the specifications provided and documenting the Technical Design specifications
- Designed and Implemented Web Services to get the information from the other business systems like sales, inventory and other proprietary management systems
- Designed and implemented WebForms for allowing the user to view and customize the product and their features.
- Developed a windows application (WinForms) that is used to report the data of the inventory, sales and other management systems.
- Hands-on experience in implementing application security using Forms authentication mode.
- Implemented WCF Web Services to use in the application for fetching information from centralized database
- Designed and developed the GUI with various Controls provided by .net framework like Grid View, Form View, Data List, Calendar, List Controls, Panel, etc.
- Used AJAX, JQUERY and HTML with MVC views to produce rich user interface.
- Worked on creating EDMX and reading the data from Entities and updating entities
- Involved in the development of use cases and class diagrams using Visio.
- Communicating with customer to get the requirements and enhancements.
- Quick responses to system issues and bug-fixing
- Planning, conducting and participating in meeting for major work requests.
- Managed and prioritized issues encountered in different phases of the project.
- Analysis of the specifications provided by the clients.
- Involved in requirement gathering, functional and technical specification.
- Used N-tier architecture for presentation layer, Business and Data Access Layers using C#.
- Coding and debugging using ASP.NET and C#.
- Developed web forms using ASP.NET server controls and validated client side using Java Script.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader and Dataset for consistent data access.
- Writing Database routines, stored procedures and fixing up standard specifications.
- Testing using N-Unit testing.
- Creating reports using the Crystal Report for the report needed by Middle Office, Back Office users.
- Identified researched, investigated, analyzed, defined and documented business processes.
- Involved in enhancing the business layer to provide more interfaces and functions needed for the system.
- Used a hybrid of waterfall and incremental model as the SDLC.