- 7 years of experience in complete life cycle of Software Development that includes requirements gathering, analysis, design, development and deployment using Visual Studio.
- Experience in developing web applications using .NET Framework using ASP.NET, C# and SQL Server as well as ASP.NET MVC.
- Experience in creating SQL Server objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, Views, Indexes, Triggers, Cursors and Functions in Microsoft SQL Server.
- Advanced data querying capabilities with LINQ to SQL/Objects/XML and object relational mapping using Entity Framework.
- Creating and Managing Virtual Machines in Windows Azure and setting up communication with the help of Endpoints.
- Experience in Azure infrastructure management (Azure Storage, Azure AD and Office365)
- Implemented automated local user provisioning instances created in AWS cloud.
- Understanding of providing SOA architecture and Configuration based activation applications on SOAP and REST protocols in Web Services.
- Knowledge of the full Software Development Lifecycle: from Business/Systems Analysis, through Requirements Gathering, to Development, Testing and Delivery.
- Knowledge of N - Unit Testing Framework, SSRS and Bootstrap.
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication, Team Player, Strategic Thinker, Adaptable, Problem Solver, Multitasker, Self-motivated and Organized.
- Expertise in developing application using Visual Studio and .Net Frameworks (C#, ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC, ADO.NETand WCF).
- Expertise in developing application using ASP.Net MVC framework to support clean Separation of Concerns and higher testability.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Designed and developed different modules, classes using C# and Designed GUI Part with help of .Net framework 4.5.
- Developed a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for Credit Card Terminal application in windows forms.
- Redesigned the database to reduce the complexity and to adjust to new business requirements
- Created Store Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T - SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL Server.
- Hands on experience in managing Azure Storage Accounts.
- Hands-on experience in Amazon Web Services (AWS).
- Experience working on Agile Methodology.
- Used ADO.Net classes to get the data from the database.
- Used the built-in mechanisms of SQL Server for the data integrity like Default, Not Null, Check, Unique, Primary Key, and Foreign Key, etc.
- Utilized Azure SQL database, Web API, azure active directory, Azure Websites.
- Used Entity Framework to get the data from data base and establish the connection with the application.
- Involved in designing and deploying multitude applications utilizing almost all the AWSstack (Including EC2, Route53, S3, RDS, Dynamo DB, SNS, SQS, IAM) focusing on high-availability, fault tolerance, and auto-scaling in AWS Cloud Formation.
- Retrieved data using LINQ to SQL Classes and stored procedure, tables and views.
- Extensively used Entity Framework and complex stored procedures in T-SQL to fetch data.
- Developed a Graphical User Interface (GUI) for a server-side web application with ASP.NET MVC Views, JQuery, LINQ, JSON and AJAX in Visual Studio.
- Contributed to a Docker Compose wrapper geared towards Ruby/Rails development with a focus on convention, convenience, and productivity .
- Designed and developed user interfaces using ASP.NET MVC Partial Views and multiple interfaces to transfer the data into different server.
- Used GIT for integration, maintenance and Security of code
- Coding for various Modules, Error Handling, Modification and Testing.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.5, C#, Microsoft Windows Forms Application, Asp.net MVC, LINQ, Entity Framework, WCF, JSON, XHTML, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, SQL Server 2013, TFS, IIS.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analysing, designing and developing the application using Iterative AGILE methodology.
- Involved with the client team to design and implement the advanced technologies WCF, SOA, ASP.NET and VB.NET with the application logic in C# according to the user requirements.
- Created Azure Web Application projects, updated and deployed ASP.NET Web apps, Web Jobs using visual studio, GitHub and Azure Resource Manager
- Involved in front end application development using in ASP.NET, AJAX using C#, and back end SQL Server 2012.
- Used ASP.NET web server controls like Grid View, List View and Repeater for displaying the required information.
- Created RESTful API's using MVC4 Web API's.
- Worked in a Scrum/Agile environment to plan and estimate work
- Wrote client side application using AngularJS in a clean MVC way.
- Designed and Developed Static and Dynamic pages validating client side and server-side scripts.
- Experienced in automating large scale deployments with modern configuration and deployment management systems (Ansible, Puppet, Chef, Docker).
- Developed a windows application using a VB.NET and web services for secured and machine specific logon to web-based systems involved in front-end development using visual studio2015, ASP.NET and CSS.
- Used JQuery, ASP.NET, VB.NET, AJAX toolkit controls and CSS to enhance the performance
- Planning to rewrite windows application into web application wherein involved in creating POC in technologies like HTML5 or ASP.NET 4.0with MVC.
- Developing WCF services and consuming them in WPF and class library applications.
- Designed and developed WCF Web Services and configured our WCF Services with appropriate endpoints for consuming them in web applications.
- Developed User controls using ASP.NET, VB.NET and C# and used them dynamically in the web pages using Master pages and CSS.
- Designed MVC design pattern for ASP.NET application development using the ASP.NET, MVC framework.
- Experience working in Docker to containerize and deploying custom web applications. Created the environment for Docker Migration using Ansible.
- Used C# language for code behind pages to use the OOP's functionalities and to develop OOPS classes.
- Consumed some external Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Services to write logs to database.
- Used the Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes (C#.NET) for logs to the database.
- Used the Object-Oriented Programming (OOP) techniques and created classes (C#.NET) for database access.
- Developing Web Forms and windows forms for concerned applications.
- Created Dropdown and Drill through reports using SSRS.
- Imported data from flat files to SQL Server database using SSIS.
- Written stored procedures in SQL server.
- Involved in production support and fixing production issues.
- Involved in gathering user requirement, prototyping the design and Maintained understanding of project limitations and capabilities.
- Developed Web forms in ASP and HTML, CSS for styling the web pages. Creating applications using VB.NET and enhancing projects for .NET applications.
- Worked with Oracle databases and designed store procedures, creating packages and user defined functions. Involved in analysing and designing of tables in Oracle.
- Experience in Source Code Control System like TFS GIT (Team Foundation Server) and performed unit testing and handled the post-implementation issues.
- Involved in working with .Net Framework and Visual Studio.
- Modify or repair the applications and improve its functionality and security.
- Profound knowledge of VB.NET developing Web forms and conversion of data-driven Microsoft Access application to VB.NET Windows/Web forms application.
- Extensively used XSLT for transforming the data and XML in Business Layer.
- Designed and implemented SQL Server database objects (Complex stored procedures, Triggers functions, views and complex T-SQL/queries) to support reporting and various business processes.