- Over 8+ years of professional experience in Development of Applications using .Net Platform. Experienced in agile development methods including test - driven development.
- Strong in Object - Oriented Programming concepts (OOPS) such as; Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Data Abstraction and Relational Database Management System (RDMS) Concepts.
- Excellent experience in Creating, Consuming and Publishing XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL, UDDI) using .NET Framework and Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
- Solid experience in designing Presentation Tier (web pages) using the concepts such as Master Pages, Themes, Skins, HTML5, XML, CSS, Java Script, JQuery, Kendo UI, AngularJS, Knockout.JS and also worked with ASP.NET Custom Controls.
- Experienced in developing web applications with Single Page Applications (SPAs) Framework using AngularJS. Worked with AngularJS Expressions, Directives, Controllers and filters.
- Expertise in using Kendo UI framework in developing responsible smart UI and expertise in using kendo framework, scheduling, layout, charts and many other in-build kendo framework components
- Experience in implementing ASP.NET MVC pattern: Controller Actions, View Engine, Html Helper methods, Routing, Attributes, validations, model binding, creating custom validators etc.
- Experience in working with .NET features like Events & Delegates, Generics & Collections, Multi-Threading, Exception Handling, Serialization, LINQ.
- Proficient in Implementing WCF services and consuming using different protocols and implementing features like Security, Debugging and Performance.
- Implemented Web API to build HTTP services compatible for browsers and mobile devices
- Worked in developing code for the database applications to interact with the databases, using ADO.NET objects such as SQL Connection Object, Data Command Object, Data Reader Object, Data Set Object and Data Adapter Object to design Data Access Layer.
- Expertise in creating data base objects like Stored Procedures, Triggers, Cursors, Views and Joins using SQL server 2005/2008/2010/2012, Oracle 10g/9i/8i.
- Experience with ORM and its related components: Entity Framework, Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL), ASP.NET Providers and Typed Datasets.
- Experience in using SQL Server Profiler for optimizing queries, SQL query analyzer for query execution plan and SQL Server Reporting Services to generate reports (SSRS).
- Experienced in using SOLID principles and Singleton, Factory Pattern and other design patterns
- Experience in working with version control tools like Team Foundation Server-TFS, SVN and Visual Source Safe (VSS), Subversion.
- Worked in Agile methodology and implemented Test Driven Development.
- Worked on .NET Security Model Code Access Security and Role Based Security and implemented the features such as Authentication & Authorization, Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication, Authorizing Users and Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Experience in creating Unified Modeling Language (UML) diagrams like Class, Sequence and Use Case diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Extensive working experience in unit testing framework - NUNIT, MS Unit Tests.
- Responsible for providing high-end development solutions and troubleshooting all issues related to development, implementation and deployment of applications
- Good communication and interpersonal skills. Keen to learn & develop using new technologies quickly.
Languages: C, C#.Net, VB.Net, ADO.NET.
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework 2.0, 3.0, 4.0 & 4.5, ASP.NET 2.0/3.0, C#.NET, VB.Net, ADO.NET, Web Services, LINQ, WCF and MVC 3.0/4.0/5.0.
Web/UI Technologies: ASP, HTML, Java Script, JQuery, XHTML, DHTML, CSS, XML, XSL, XSLT, Bootstrap, Angular JS.
Database: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, Oracle 9i/10g/11g, My SQL
Application/Web Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0
Development Tools: MS Visual Studio.NET 2008/2010/2012/2013/2015.
Operating Systems: Windows 10/8/7/Vista/XP, Windows Server 2008/2008R2/2012
Confidential, Durham, NC
Sr. .Net DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 5.0 and Web API’s (HTTP/REST Service) N-tier web based applications using Visual Studio 2015 and 2013
- Involved in analysis, design, implementation, code review, testing and deployment of the application
- Developed project based on the Agile methodology and involved in daily SCRUM
- Used ASP.NET 4.5 Framework, C# and MVC 5.0 with Razor view engine to design and develop the application. Implemented validations using Data annotation in MVC.
- Made enhancements to existing CSS and DIV tags, made upgrades using Twitter Bootstrap model.
- Developed tabbed pages by using AngularJS directives.
- Developed custom directives, factories and services in AngularJS.
- Developed dynamic responsive Web Application by integrating AngularJS with Bootstrap which is further integrated with Web Services.
- Experience in using MVC filters like Action Filters, Exception Filters and created custom filters to implement in controller action level and controller level.
- Implemented client side validations using JQuery validation plug-ins and ASP.NET MVC validation implemented at controller level using data annotations for model validations.
- Integrated Content Management functionality into existing browser-based solutions through the use of WEB APIs.
- Designed and developed Restful/Web APIs, including JSON data formats and Attribute Routing.
- Populated data into the application using WEB API, developed and consumed WEBAPI for communicating and providing real time data.
- Used LINQ to Entities to do CRUD operations and made use of Lambda Expressions for retrieving data proficiently.
- Designed and developed the Data Access Layer using Entity Framework - Code First approach.
- Written and used Stored Procedures, Tables and Views, Triggers, Functions for maintaining and interaction with Database using SQL server 2012.
- Written and implemented multiple test cases using Unit testing framework (NUnit and MS Unit) in TDD.
- Written and developed tabular, matrix and chart based report services using SSRS.
- Experienced in using TFS for version controlling, build automation, tracking the work items etc.
- Designed and developed project work flows using Microsoft Visio design tool for technical documentation.
- Written and improved application technical documentation and provided knowledge transfer to team members.
Technology: Visual Studio 2015/2013, C# 5.0, SQL Server 2012, IIS, LINQ, ASP.NET 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 5.0, MS Visio, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Entity Framework 6.1, JQuery, HTTP/REST Services (Web API), Angular JS, Bootstrap, TFS, TDD.
Confidential, Dover, DE
Sr. .Net DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Developed business use cases, sequential, collaborative, activity and class diagrams for the enterprise presentation, and business and data access components of the system using UML.
- Used MVC framework to reduce the complexity and to get control over the behavior of the application.
- Developed AngularJS functionality in the application to provide two-way binding to the system.
- Worked on AngularJS MVC framework for developing the Single Page Application and created some custom directives like ng-datepicker, ng-cartbox, ng-pagenation.
- Created Web based applications using ASP.NET 4.0, AJAX, C# and integrated in the SharePoint Portal by using Page Viewer Web Part.
- Used C#.NET, ASP.NET and Entity framework to define and implement secure middle-tier components using both connected and disconnected environment strategies. Components were consumed by web applications utilizing SQL Server and stored procedures to perform logical business transactions.
- Extensively used XML and JSON Serialization for transferring the data from controller to view.
- Used custom error handling in Web API to pass proper error message rather than generic error message to better understand the error.
- Involved in design and development of RESTful web services, tested web services using SOAP UI and REST Client.
- Implemented Restful web service with the use of URI templates and content negotiation.
- Maintained the Version, Labeled Versions and Backups of the source using TFS.
- Implemented SQL standards in writing Stored procedures, Triggers, Views, SQL functions and locking issues.
- Worked Extensively with Query Optimization Techniques to Fetch Data with better Performance Tuning.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Project coordination with offshore development team as per requirement documents, prepared after discussion with the managers of client teams.
- Code deployment to QA, UAT and PROD+DR environments, along-with partial code fixes for minor releases, after verifying fixes done for supported applications team.
C# .Net DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Used Agile Scrum Software Development Life Cycle to fulfill Client's requirements.
- Developed ASP.NET 4.5 Web forms and MVC 4.0 N-tier web based applications using Visual Studio 2012
- Implemented core components in C# 5.0 using OOPS concepts and developed the application with ASP.Net MVC 4.0 Razor View engine
- Created Cascading Style Sheet (CSS) to improve look and feel of the ASP.NET MVC 4.0 views
- Experienced in using MVC Filters like Action Filters, Exception Filters and created custom filters to implement in controller level
- Expertise in AngularJS modules, controllers, directives, filters, components, factory and service resources, routings and events.
- Designed and developed multiple front-end UI using HTML5, Bootstrap CSS, Kendo UI, JQuery and Ajax.
- Implemented client side validations using JQuery validation plug-in and ASP.NET MVC validation implemented at controller level
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like Grid view, Data list and Drop Down boxes and Mapping page fields to the database fields.
- Extensively used XML, JSON, JQuery, JQuery Plugins, Ajax, React JS and Angular JS in day-to-day development
- Developed front-end views using Kendo UI framework and designed smart responsible UI by using in-built Kendo framework’s forms and other components
- Created Angular Controllers and Views on MVC to render fetched data in the table
- Involved in designing of Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Rest based service using Data, Fault, Message Contracts
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Used Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the application.
- Wrote LINQ queries to retrieve data from in-memory objects and implemented Lambda expressions in LINQ query methods
- Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and created Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data in SQL Server.
- Experience with solution design SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) - load, transform, compare, export multiple source data
- Experience with solution design SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) - design, develop, modify and export reports to word, pdf and other formats.
- Performed Unit testing of the application and subsequently handled the debugging issues
- Experienced in using TFS and JIRA for project management, issue tracking, version controlling, build automation, tracking the work items etc.
- Written and improved application technical documentation, work flows using MS Visio and provided knowledge transfer to team members
Technology: Visual Studio 2012, C# 5.0, SQL Server 2012, IIS 7.5, LINQ, Windows Server 2012, MS Visio, ASP.NET MVC 4.0, Kendo UI, SSRS, SSIS, Entity Framework 5.0, JQuery, Angular JS, WCF, TDD, TFS, JIRA
Confidential, Mason, MI
- Created sequence and class diagrams using Visio
- Created the prototypes and requirements specifications by understanding and analysing the requirements.
- Designed and created the database.
- Designed UI using ASP.Net controls.
- Involved in designing and developing the Middle Tier using ADO.Net to perform and implement business logic, Updating/retrieving the data to/from SQL Server Database.
- Used Data Adapters & Datasets extensively for database activity.
- Used Data grids for presenting information in tabular format.
- Used crystal web reports for designing reports.
- Written complex queries and stored procedures in the system
- Involved in implementing the security and authentication and providing user access rights for different levels.
- Worked on performance tuning of the application especially on SQL Server Stored Procedures using SQL Profiler.
- Worked on the complete system development life cycle.
- Contributed to the development and execution of unit, system, integration, stress and user acceptance testing.
- Designed and developed web application and multiple internal web applications using .Net Framework 3.5 on Visual Studio 2005 and 2008
- Involved in developing front end using ASP.NET web forms and middle layer development using .Net C# and object oriented principles
- Involved in project SDK meeting to improve application performance and maintain load on web server
- Designed user interface for ASP.NET web forms and implemented application logic using C#
- Created Master pages and Themes in ASP.NET and wrote code behind pages using C#
- Created User Controls in C# to enable reusability and used rich server controls of ASP.NET
- Used ASP.NET Web Server controls like Grid View, Data List and Repeater for displaying the records
- Used ADO.NET objects such as DataReader, Dataset and Data Adapter, for consistent access to SQL Server data sources.
- Performed Application level tracing, debugging, and state maintenance through the Web.Config file under the root directory of the application
- Written and implemented multiple test cases using Unit testing framework.
- Experienced in using TFS for project management, version controlling, build automation, tracking the work items etc.
Jr .Net DeveloperResponsibilities:
- Responsible for designing web forms using different ASP.NET Server controls.
- Designed Custom Web Controls to implement more usability.
- Worked extensively with data bound controls like grid view.
- Handled Run Time Errors & Design Time Errors by implementing appropriate Error Handlers in C#.
- Created different tables, views, and indexes and normalized the data.
- Used ADO.NET to connect to the database using the SQL Server .NET data provider
- Involved in creation of stored procedures in MS SQL Server 2005
- Created the SSRS Reports which can be used in the reports module using report viewer
- Involved in unit testing for various pages.