- Around 8+years of professional experience in all stages of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) which involves the project requirements, analysis, design, implement, testing, deployment, and maintain the project.
- Expertise in developing applications using OOPS, SOLID design principles and design patterns such as MVC and MVVM.
- Extensive experience in designing and developing applications in 3 - tier/N-tier architecture.
- Extensive experience in developing web applications using .NET Framework, C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET and ASP.NET MVC 4.
- Extensive experience in developing N-tier applications using C#, .NET Remoting, .NET Serviced Components, .NET Web Services, COM+ and Visual Basic 6.0/5.0.
- Involved in developing applications using Angular 2 - Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc. Used filters while coding in Angular 2/4.
- Experienced in writing complex SQL Queries, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Cursors, Joins, Constraints, DDL, DML and User Defined Functions to implement the business logic and also created clustered and non-clustered indexes.
- Developed an Azure based high performance compute environment to support the massive computational requirements of client congressional redistricting Azure application.
- Experience in deployment, data security and troubleshooting of the applications using AWS services.
- Experienced with installation of AWS CLI to control various AWS services through Shell/Bash scripting.
- Experience in working with web services and creating, consuming and publishing XML Web Services and working with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF).
- Prolific working knowledge in XML, XSL and XSLT for data sharing/data migration and reporting.
- Experience in designing data access layer using ADO.NET, LINQ to SQL, Entity Framework and WCF Data Services.
- Implemented delegates and transformers for notifications using functions and procedures.
- Knowledge of Installation and configuration of IBM WebSphere Message Broker on Windows.
- Proficient in LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects.
- Researched and analyzed both new and already existing Google materials and analyzed use suitability.
- Proficient in relational database such as SQL and Oracle11g R2.
- Extensive experience in working on projects with Waterfall and Agile methodologies such as Test Driven Development (TDD) and SCRUM.
- Involved in creating the Model and Controller for accessing the data to View and implemented the Parameter Binding in Controller.
- Proficient in Oracle Tools and Utilities such as TOAD, SQL*Plus, SQL Developer and SQL Navigator.
- Deployed the Web Application to azure service fabric cluster and maintained the application in developer environment.
- Created Single Page Application structure with multiple modules using Angular 2/4 and Typescript.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using modular based architecture provided by Angular2/4 /5.
- Good knowledge in creating services with Angular2/4/5 @injectable property, to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Developed multiple POCs to create an interface between Backend to Frontend by using NoSQL, Angular 2/4/5, Aurelia and Node.js.
- Used Angular2/4/5 HTTP Client to Interact with Servers/backend and modularized the Application with ng-module.
- Experience with Test-Driven Development (TDD) performing unit testing with Moq framework.
- Used TFS and VSTS for version control.
- Involved in enhancing the application user interface, modifying the data base columns using the entity framework.
- Experience in generating Custom Reports and several types of Tabular, Matrix and distributed reports in multiple formats using Crystal Reports and SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Experience in deploying applications on Windows and UNIX environments.
- Experience in working with version control tools such as TFS, Subversion and vault source control.
- Tested applications on device simulators and actual devices to fine-tune products.
- Experience in working with TFS to create work items, branches and maintaining builds.
- Experience in creating, maintaining and publishing builds using MS build.
- Very Good Written, Oral, communication, problem solving, and inter-personal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as an active team player.
- Highly result-oriented and pro-active, proven abilities to learn new technologies quickly and implementing them successfully in project.
Operating Systems: Windows XP,7,8 and LINUX, UNIX
Frameworks: NET Framework 4.0/3.5/2.0/1. x.
Web Technologies: ASP.Net, ADO. Net, Dev Express, NHibernate, HTML, DHTML, AngularJS, NODE.JS, Bootstrap, Rest. JS, XML, AJAX, CSS, XML, XSL, Web Services, WSDL, UDDI, WCF, WPF, Silverlight.
Software Application: VisualStudio.Net, Dreamweaver and Expression Blend.
Reports: Crystal Reports 10/9.0, SQL Server Reports.
Web Servers: IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0.
Methodologies: Agile, waterfall, SCRUM, TDD
Version Control Tools: Subversion(SVN), CVS, GIT
Database: Oracle 8.x/9i/10g/11g, MS Access 2003, MS SQL Server, MongoDB.
Third Party Frameworks: Telerik Controls and Infragistics.
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Sr. .Net Developer with UI
- Working in a waterfall environment to deliver higher-quality software.
- Involved in gathering all requirements from the client and provided expertise advice for better enhancement of the application.
- Develop the front-end components using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3, and Angular 2/4.
- Implemented ASP.NET MVC 5.0 pattern mechanism to display Insurance Claims, Service Transaction, Schedule and Appointments.
- Developed Email Notification System using MSMQ asynchronous model using WCF Service and .net MSMQ binding.
- Used Factories, Services and built many custom directives.
- Created SSIS Packages to load the data from different applications sources like Excel, JIL, Flat File and Oracle into Sql Repository.
- Developed Data Access Layer using Entity Framework using repository, Aggregator and Façade patterns to access data from SQL and SQL Developer, also used API calls to enterprise API to get data in case of enterprise data.
- Developed WPF application using Control Templates, Data Templates, Bindings, Converters, and Routed Events, Command bindings, Commands and new features like LINQ and lambda expressions.
- Migrated existing applications from older web technologies to single page application architecture (SPA) using modern client side tools like React, Angular 4/5, Typescript and Webpack.
- Involved in developing applications using Angular - Bootstrap like Grids, Toolbars, Panels, Combo-Box and Button etc. Used filters while coding in Angular 4/5.
- Used Angular 4/5 ng If and ng For directives used for validations for the input fields of the forms with the data existed in the database.
- Worked with Http protocols by using Angular 4/5 components to build Restful services.
- Developed class libraries using VB.NET to implement the business logic and for the reusability purpose.
- Developed and maintained .net solutions using Angular 2/4/5, Type Script, Web API, MVC and Identity management
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Created new tables, wrote stored procedures for applications and some user defined functions.
- Used FileZilla to upload the files to Project workbook and use Vault Client to store the source code.
- Created a RESTful Web API service using ASP.NET Web API to generate data for the EMS which was then consumed in the front-end by the Angular framework.
- Used SSIS to load files containing information of Providers to the SQL staging database that would later be used for look up information during the transformation process.
- Experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, reusability and Design patterns.
- Used services provided by Angular such as the HTTP Client to perform HTTP GET and POST Requests.
- Used Single Page Application (SPA) format using Angular's routing.
- Used SOAP to implement Web Services and Consumed and published XML Web Services in the application.
- Provided database connectivity using Entity Framework Core 1.0/2.0, LINQ, designed stored procedures and views at the back end.
- Developed the WPF application in PRISM framework, thus creating loosely coupled components for the application.
- Participated in Test Driven Development (TDD) in developing an application in Agile (SCRUM) environment.
- Design, Development and Testing of .NET Applications using .NET Framework.
- Developed various user controls to enable reusability across the application.
- Created the Data access layer and Data access objects using Entity framework and LINQ.
- Implement LINQ functions using Lambda Expression to perform CRUD operations on different SQL servers using Linked Server and Linked Server Alias.
- Extensively used WPF user controls to provide page documents along with native support of XML paper specification documents.
- Involved extensively in complete SSIS life cycle in creating SSIS packages, building, deploying and executing the packages in the development and production environments.
- Experienced with deployments, Maintenance and troubleshooting applications on Microsoft Cloud infrastructure Azure.
- Used GIT to maintain Code and Jenkins for Deployment.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generation of different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Designed unit testing module with Nunit to test the application performance and availability.
- Heavily involved in code review, build and deployment with GIT and Team Foundation Server (TFS) as Source Control.
- Used Windows Azure to deploy the application on the cloud and managed the session
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers on SQL Server 2012 databases, which are hosted on Windows, sever 2012.
- Responsible for creating detailed requirements, test plans and procedures for application testing, unit testing for various pages.
- Monitoring existing code and doing performance tuning if necessary.
- Used Vault as version controlling source code.
Confidential, Baskerridge, NJ
- Involved in development process of new modules in agile methodology including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance
- Used fast paced Agile Methodology, involving in task completion, iteration passing through a full development cycle using N-Tire architecture.
- Using C# programming language and .NET framework 4.x, Silverlight, Web Services, Windows Services to develop this scalable enterprise software, perform unit testing and debugging of applications and databases.
- Angular 2/4 to develop and implement a user-friendly UI design for the presentation layer.
- Used Angular 2 /4 HTTP Request to get data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Profound knowledge of Angular 2/4 concepts like Dependency Injection, Promises, Services, Scopes, Controllers, and Directives.
- Involved in using MVC pattern for both UI development with Angular and application development with C# and VB.Net.
- Developed rich User Interface for the application using HTML5, CSS and Bootstrap.
- Developing new UI controls either from the scratch or customizing the third party controls (usually telerik here) as per Walmart’s requirements on case-by-case basis.
- Used Model View View model (MVVM) design pattern for developing the application.
- Created and deployed Web Services using C#, RESTful services to retrieve Data.
- Optimized service call duration using Multithreading techniques.
- Developed fast and responsive HTML5 version that is being developed in ASP.NET that uses Kendo UI for UI, Knockout.js for View Models, MVC framework.
- Implemented some of the features with Dependency Injection and used Bootstrap JS to support across multiple platforms.
- Developed responsive admin module using knockout JS.
- Used LINQ to query the data model and manipulate the data.
- Performing the database development in SQL Server for holding the User's Information.
- Created SSIS packages to load data from third party data source into application Database.
- Performed Code review and Unit testing for better performance.
- Conducted Unit Testing to verify the individual units of the source code.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
Environment: Visual Studio 2010/2012, C#, XAML, Silverlight, HTML5, MVC 5, CSS3, jQuery, knockout JS, Bootstrap JS, Kendo UI, SQL Server 2008/2014, TFS (team foundation server), Multithreading, JSON, Windows Services, Nuget, MVVM, ADO. NET, Telerik RadControls .
- Working in an agile environment to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Actively involved in Microsoft BizTalk Server 2013 Installation and configuration.
- Design, Developed and deployed a web application using ASP.NET that incorporates both N-Tier Architecture, and Database Connectivity.
- Worked on migration of VB6 to VB.NET using visual studio.
- Used ASP.Net Web Form controls like Textbox, Button and Dropdown list controls for creating an easily accessible user interface.
- Created training records in Camstar portal for user authentication and set up Category level access and specified tool access.
- Good at handling user access by using training records in camstar.
- Developed Decode custom pipeline components to merge multiple files into one file, submit message to BizTalk message box database.
- Created custom master pages for the SharePoint 2013 intranet. Created custom apps for the Sharepoint 2013.
- Used DataGrid, Grid view and Repeater for various pages.
- Worked on different aspects of .NET framework like ASP.NET 5.0 and on middleware ADO.NET.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) web services for creating Service end points and Service contracts for the Application and consumed the web services.
- Developed Email Notification System using MSMQ asynchronous model using WCF Service and .net MSMQ binding.
- Used XML to send a message through MSMQ service.
- Worked on MES migration from Factoryworks to Camstar 6.0 version.
- Used AJAX to trade data with a Web Server without reloading the page.
- Worked on VB.Net Security features such as Forms-based Authentication and Role-based Authorization.
- Developed extensive Stored Procedures and Triggers on SQL Server 2012 databases which are hosted on Windows sever 2012.
- Experience working with Team Foundation Server 2013.
- Handled run-time errors and design time errors by implementing appropriate error handling mechanism.
- Responsible for creating detailed requirements, test plans and procedures for application testing.
- Assist team of engineers to provide production support and troubleshooting for 24/7 manufacturing operation.
Confidential, Denver CO
- Developed the UI component architecture using jQuery, Java Script, CSS and RAZOR.
- Worked in an Agile Methodology ( Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Maintained uniformity among all web pages in GUI and designed Master Pages and themes.
- Security features were provided using Cookies and Session ID so that unauthorized access could be denied.
- Used various server controls like Multi View and Grid View with extensive data binding to display, page and sort multiple records.
- Developed Web Forms for User Interfaces using ASP.NET and VB.NET using Server Controls, HTML Controls and User Controls.
- Responsible for generating classes for CSLA Object relational mapping objects. create user control and custom control for the Win forms using CSLA ; enhance the existing code and optimize it. Code review and regress Unit testing.
- Worked on SOA Service Oriented Architecture and consuming WCF web services and WPF. Worked on CSLA Component based scalable logical Architecture framework
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.NET 2010 and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms
- Developed WCF Services, defining Endpoints, Data Contracts, Message Contracts, Bindings, and Transaction management in service layer and Hosting WCF services
- Used SOAPUI & SOA Cleaner Express tool for testing WCF Services
- Established communication between different applications running on same/different platforms using WCF.
- Designed & developed cutting-edge application interfaces using WPF to deliver intuitive user experiences.
- Designed and developed Rich presentation tiers using WPF Expression Blend 4, Telerik components like RadPickerControl, RadRichTextBox .
- Used Validation Controls for corresponding validations required for business logic in Web Forms.
- Worked and deployed WCF Services using ASP.NET and C#.Net.
- Extensively used ASP.Net MVC architecture for the Web application design to have the application layers loosely coupled.
- Perform all Facets of design, application development and deployment within the .NET Architecture based on programming guidelines/standards
- Experience in all Facets of SDLC including Requirement gathering, Specification reviews, Designing, Implementing, testing, Quality Assurance, and Maintenance.
- Perform all Facets of design, application development and deployment within the .NET Architecture based on programming guidelines/standards.
- Converted a single instance database to Oracle 11g RAC.
- Involved in RAC administration including 11g Oracle and 10g database, cloning, tuning, patching and monitoring.
- Imported data into SQL Server 2012 from Oracle 11g data source and created complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Indexes, Tables, and Views.
- Used Data Transformation Services to import the data in SQL server from heterogeneous data sources like Excel, Access and Oracle .
- Developed Single page Application (SPA) for fast access and used Bootstrap for Responsive Web design.
- Responsible for designing the User Interface by coding in HTML5, CSS3, AngularJS, bootstrap to build a SPA
- Developed the server side code using VB.NET client side code using Java Script with Visual Studio IDE.
- Designing and developing Web forms using VB.NET .
- Developed core functionality with the ASP.NET MVC Framework from visual basic( Vb6 ) Application (VB.NET,EntityFramework7.0)
- Worked on development and supports of the legacy VB6 applications.
- Used LINQ to build set of operations, parameters and expression during execution a set of data from SQL Server.
- Involved in designing and coding the various core components and UI Screens for the Outbound Interface in the Application using ASP.NET, AngularJS2 and Kendo UI .
- Implemented KendoUI MVVM framework, widgets and charting .
- Created an Administrator console with the extension use of the Kendo UI platform to allow the administrator to review and update information about different users
- Used Angular 2 HTTP Request to get data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Designed user interface using Angular 2 web forms
- Implemented Angular 2 Routing, Navigation, Components and Services.
- Implemented Angular 2 pipes such as date, string length slice and number.
- Designed and developed using framework Angular 2 along with HTML5, CSS3 and Typescript.
- Created various Modules, Components for the entire application using Angular 2.s
- Developed and configured Envelopes, Messaging ports and receive Functions for BizTalk application.
- Created the BizTalk orchestration to consume and expose the WCF services.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Grid views, Data Set, Data Table and Data Adapter to render reports.
- Effectively implemented ASP.NET 2010 security infrastructure for authenticating and authorizing user access as well as performing other security related tasks.
- Implemented and maintained the monitoring and alerting of production and corporate servers/storage using AWS Cloudwatch.
- Creating cloud formation scripts for hosting software on AWS cloud. Automating the installation of software through PowerShell scripts .
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL .
- Created Views by applying complex queries on multiple tables to create the virtual tables and implemented Cursors in Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2014, Implemented Joins in Stored Procedures to get the desired data by joining multiple tables.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Develop and support WCF web services
- Involved in design, coding and testing of multi-tier Windows Form / WPF application and ASP.NET Application.
- Develop user interfaces using ASP .NET and windows client using C#
- Develop reports using MS SQL Server and SSRS
- Migration of SQL Server database to SQL Azure Developed the necessary Stored Procedures and created Complex Views using Joins for robust and fast retrieval of data in SQL Server using T-SQL.
- Involved in loading patient data from the ftp server of the providers into the SQL server database, using SSIS
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Designed and developed parameterized reports, linked reports, matrix and tabular reports with drill down, drill through and drop down menu option using SSRS.
- Migrated the existing SharePoint sites to .NET MVC with Azure Cloud environment .
- Involved in the design and development of web application in C#.NET, ASP. Net, User Controls and deployment in the Azure environment.
- Designed and implemented Windows Azure OMS Hybrid Automation.
Environment: Visual Studio.NET 2012, MVC 4, Clear case, Web API, SQL Server 2012, C#, Web Forms, Entity Framework 6.0, ASP.NET 4.5, JSON, Angular JS, HTML5, CSS3, IIS.
- Involved in designing and coding for Horticulture Project.
- Involved in gathering all requirements from the client and provided expertise advice for better enhancement of the application.
- Involved in Full Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and architectural design.
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Forms-based Authentication and Role-based Authorization.
- Extensively worked on WinForms using C#, which involved Multithreading.
- Worked on migration of ASP.NET using Visual Studio 2008.
- Converted all the in-line SQL into stored procedure in SQL 2008 for better execution.
- Used Data Grid, Grid View and Repeater for various pages.
- Designing database schemas.
- Involved in unit testing for various pages.
- Created database triggers and stored procedures in Data Layer of the Recreation Dynamics.
- Designed and developed Search query in SQL.
- Created a triggers, cursor, functions, and collections in SQL.
- Used .NET validation controls on several pages.
- Designed Master Pages, Themes and Profiles for consistency and look and feel of website.
- Created various SSRS reports for department.
- Involved in Analysis, High Level and Detail Level Design Documentation and Development of various modules.
- Involved in writing unit test cases and validating the test scripts.
- Reviewing the design and code of team members.
- Involved in designing and developing front-end screens using HTML & ASP.NET Controls.
- Responsible for writing Java Script files for client side Validation.
- Intensively Used Data editing and displaying controls like Repeater, Grid view and Data List
- Paging and sorting capabilities in grid, binding grids with Data Reader and Datasets.
- Created libraries to implement business logic that is consumed by the Web application.
- Created Mailbox Monitoring Service in C# to automate case creation process.
- Created tool to monitor set of configured Windows Services installed on server.
- Involved in creating of Tables using Normalization Techniques and Referential Integrity rules
- Involved in performance tuning of stored procedures, functions and queries in SQL.
- Responsible for giving immediate hot fixes to issues that need to be resolved on priority
- Handled Application Training to Operations Team
- Involved in working with the Production Issues and enhancements
- Created Quick Guide for reference to new users and embedded in application
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, C#, AJAX, Java scripts, HTML, CSS, T-SQL, SQL Server 2005, MS Visual Studio 2008, MS Vision.