- Senior Software Engineer with many years of extensive hands - on experience in .Net applications development with active involvement in all phases of the software development life cycle.
- Extensive experience developing various applications using C#, VB.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, XML, Web Services SOAP and RESTFul Windows Services, Console applications.
- Experienced with MS SQL Server 2000 (T-SQL) database design and development, writing Constraints, Views, Stored Procedures, Database Backup and Recovery.
- Hands-on involvement with multiple CMS implementations; substantial experience with Sitecore, Ektron, Kentico and Sitefinity.
Programming Languages: C#, ASP.NET, VB.NET
Markup Languages: HTML, XHTML, XML/XSD, XSL/XSLT, CSS boot strap 3.3.4
Other Web Technologies: WCF, MVC, SOAP, XML web services, LINQ-To-SQL, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, Agility Harmony, Sitecore 6.6 to Sitecore 9.0, IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0, AJAX, JQuery, Azure Active Directory, Lucene and Solr Search.
Databases: SQL Server, Oracle
Version Control: VSTS, Team Foundation Server, GIT github
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Senior .Net Developer
- Senior developer on multiple .Net and CMS projects.
- Developed multiple Sitecore projects.
- Provide initial development estimates for new client-requested projects.
- Prepared and assisted in Project Timeline and technical documentation.
- Hands with Production deployments.
- Developed a Database design for a Rewards Model, created a web API RESTful services for Mobile Application.
- Automated the translation process and scheduled cleanup for Sitecore content.
- Lead the Sitecore upgradation process from 6.6 to 9.0.
- Executed multiple Sitecore modules including Active directory, Sitecore Analytics, and Email Campaigning.
- Responsible for hands-on coding of solutions as well as performing code reviews.
- Setup source code repositories in GitHub and VSTS.
- Developed technical documentation and provided guidance to internal teams.
Confidential, San Ramon, CA
Senior Software Engineer
- Created the functional specifications for enhancements to the web site, web service
- Implemented the Google Maps API to create store locator feature
- Lead the developers implementing saving calculator and displaying the store details on demand.
- Database design, table creation and stored procedures to implement the features
- Feedback given to client about new features and enhancement that could be made current website.
- Developed store locator webservice (SOAP interface) to provide a list of the nearest stores to any given address. This Web Service will accept as input one or more of the following: distance range, street address, city, state, zip and country. The service will return an XML formatted list of all stores within the desired distance range
- QA review including cross browser testing and resolution monitoring
- Deploying the completed application on staging and production Server
Confidential, Livermore, CA
Sr .Net Developer
- Used an ASP.Net remoting component to connect to internal database.
- Web site set up to allow payment by either credit card (authorized.net or pay.gov) or by electronic bank transfer.
- Using Confidential merging, took borrower’s information from database and merged in to a PDF template.
- Authenticated borrower’s identity using TransUnion pinless authentication. single or dual ESIGNATURES compliance with DOE requirements.
- Responsible for working with the development team and Quality Assurance (QA) to correct bugs or defects in Web-based applications or software applications and identifying the root cause of the problem.
- Created design documents, data models, process flows, and test plans.