Full stack technology expert with 15+ years’ experience in programming and capacity planning. Strong understanding of Agile methodologies and an effective mediator between programmers and customers. Self - motivated and driven to ensure that coding standards and best practices result in world class applications.
Frameworks: ASP.NET Webforms, ASP.NET MVC, jQuery, AngularJS, Karma/Jasmine, Spring, Mockito, Typescript, Bootstrap, Knockout, ReactJS
Operating Systems: All current Microsoft Server and Workstation operating systems, multiple *NIX flavors
Database Servers: Microsoft SQL 7 through 2014, Oracle 8, DB2 6.1-7.2, Kafka
Cloud Platforms: Microsoft Azure, Amazon AWS, ESP8266/ESP32 IDK, SharePoint 2007-2016, Agile (SCRUM), CMII
Confidential, Grand Rapids, MI
Full Stack Developer
Technologies used: Java 8, IntelliJ, Pivital and Netflix microservice toolchain (Spring Boot, Eureka, Cloud Config, Zuul, Feign, etc.), Mockito, Jenkins.
- Developed document ingestion pipelines for transforming large batches of scanned/OCR’ed documents through IBM Watson machine learning services for commercial mortgage regulatory auditing applications.
- Employed DevOps methodologies and best practices with a focus on automated testing, deployment, and scaling.
- Managed requirement gathering, backlog grooming, standups and similar scrum master activities.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
Senior Software Engineer
Technologies used: SharePoint, C#, Angular, ASP.NET MVC, ITextSharp, Azure, React, Node.js, Entity Framework, Karma/Jasmine, TFS Build
- Blazed the path for new technologies such as Angular, React, and Jasmine into the standard company toolset.
- Developed, enhanced, and leveraged internal processes for implementation and maintenance of dozens of custom solutions deployed to many customer environments.
- Instrumental in leading the development team towards modern day paradigms and frameworks.
- Frequently architected proof of concepts for customers, often in uncharted waters, striving to find the best solution for the short- and long-term needs of our clients.
- Performed code reviews of other team members to ensure adherence to standards and guidelines.
- Recognized as one of the most well versed technologists in the company.
Confidential, Columbus, GA
Technologies used: C#, jQuery, SharePoint, ASP.NET
- Tasked with designing and architecting a SharePoint infrastructure capable of supporting 70k+ users from the ground up.
- Successfully evangelized SharePoint’s features in an environment that was not only new to SharePoint, but oftentimes opposed to change.
- Designed, planned, and oversaw the technical aspects of SharePoint 2007 and 2010, PerformancePoint, and FAST search.
Technologies used: C#, Dimentsions, ASP.NET
- Responsible for establishing an automated build and deployment process so that the .Net side of the shop adhered to the corporate CM Level III governance standard.
- Managed the conversion process from Visual Source Safe to Serena Dimensions.
- Identified and developed methods to improve performance and reporting within and outside of the Software Configuration office.
- Examined and researched third party applications for the SCM office to use in change management duties.
- Developed and maintained custom WinForms and Webform based C# applications used by the SCM team that simplified the day-to-day change management responsibilities.
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Responsible for all technological decisions for a small startup company.
- Lead a small team of developers designing a new product from scratch.
Confidential, Clearwater, FL
Technical Support Lead
- Primary lead for technical support and guidance of domestic and international customers and implementation engineers for a Confidential -centric Identity Management product.
- Streamlined the support process by building a customer facing support ticket tracking application.
- Assisted core development team with defect resolution when needed.
- Built, maintained, and oversaw a complete testing lab designed to mimic complex customer environments for use in issue replication, enhancement testing, and engineer training.