- 6 years of professional IT experience in .NET technologies as a Sr.Net Developer.
- Expertise in Software Development Life Cycle (Requirement gathering and Analyzing, Designing, Coding, Testing, bug fixing and customizing) and Implementation of Client/Server applications using Microsoft Visual Studio Integrated Development Environment (IDE) (2005, 2008, 2010, 2012, 2015 and 2017).
- Experience working in fast paced environments like AGILE Development and had Good Experience in Waterfall delivery model with Development.
- Designed UML Diagrams, ER Diagrams and Data Flow Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Experience in using agile methodology with daily scrums, paired programming using Test - driven development TDD and continuous integration using the SDLC process
- Experience in developing Windows and Web applications on .Net Framework (2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6/4.7 ) the following languages like C# .NET, VB.NET, SQL and LINQ to SQL.
- Experienced in developing Windows applications using WPF (Grid Controls, Data binding, Document Viewer, Drag and Drop etc.) implementing MVVM pattern and HTTP/Web Service way of communicating with the middle tier.
- Hands on experience in creating, consuming and deploying Web Services and Windows Services using Windows Communication Function (WCF).
- Expertise in writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, Functions by using MS SQL, T-SQL and SQL Server 2005/2008 and MS SQL 2012.
- Managed various databases with using ADO.NET, Entity Framework, LINQ and Lambda Expressions.
- Worked on integrating data sources using MS SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), ETL tool and developing reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and knowledge on generating crystal reports.
- Worked extensively on planning, deploying and configuring both single server deployment and multi-server (server farm) deployment in IIS.
- Experience in working with MVC 5 architecture using Razor View Engine.
- Expertise in using the latest version of HTML5, CSS3, REST Services, WPF, Kendo UI, Angular JS, React JS
- Knowledge on the latest technologies and tools like Node JS, and Angular 5/6.
- Distributed tasks and user stories among development team on Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS)2012 and on Visual Source Safe 6.0
- Possess strong team building skills and competencies needed to analyze problems, respond to change requests, and forge strong working relationships with peers and clients.
- Excellent communication, inter-personal skills, technical expertise, ability to work in a team environment or work independently.
Programming Languages C#.Net, C, VB.NET, C++, VB 6.0, SQL, T-SQL, PL/SQL: .NET Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.Net, ASP.NET MVC, WCF, WPF, Web API, LINQ, ADO.NET, MVVM, Web Services, Web Forms, .Net Framework 4.7/4.6/4.5/4.0/3.0/2.0, Entity Framework
Methodologies Agile (Scrum), Test-driven development (TDD), Waterfall: Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000 (T-SQL, Stored procedures, Triggers, SSIS, SSRS) Oracle 11g/10g/9i
Development Tools MSVS I.D.E 2017/2015/2013/2012/2010/2008/2005, MS Office,: Visual Studio6.0, Microsoft Enterprise Library
Confidential, GRAND RAPIDS, MI
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in developing, enhancing the browser based applications using ASP.NET, MVC 5.0, and Web API 2.0 and C #.
- Participated in System Analysis and Application Designing Sessions with project managers, business analysts and team members to analyse business requirements and outline the proposed solution.
- Used Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) to make it more efficient.
- Experience in dealing with Windows Azure IAAS - Virtual Networks, Virtual Machines, and Cloud Services.
- Written PowerShell scripts that are customized for a particular dataset - such as a morning health check, which outputs different base information on reporting.
- Created JSON based Azure Resource Manager (ARM) templates for deployments.
- Written Software Requirement Specifications (SRS) & Test cases, Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) using UML with Microsoft Visio.
- Created AngularJS Controllers, Models, Views, Services and Factory etc., which isolate scopes to perform operations on UI.
- Developed ASP.Net Web forms and Custom Controls using C# and configured the caching policies.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.Net provider model.
- Developed single page applications using Angular 5, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3, and Bootstrap.
- Implemented Web API’s using JSON based web services.
- Used NHibernate, HQL and LINQ as a part of accessing and updating the database.
- Extensively used JQ Grid and JQuery functions in Model View Controller Pattern.
- Followed AGILE development methodology and involved in Scrum meetings and Poker planning sessions.
- Used Team Foundation Server for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Writing Customized Deployment Process templates for deploying source bits to Dev/QA/UAT/PROD Environments using PowerShell, Microsoft Octopus, and MS deploy & TFS.
- Involved in unit testing, integration testing and deployment of the application.
- Worked with databases in SQL Server 2012 which includes the development of stored procedures and triggers using T-SQL.
- Designed application flow and developed UML diagrams using Visio.
- Involved in writing Unit tests and bug fixing.
Environment: Visual Studio 2017/2015, SQL 2012, SSRS, C# 5.0, LINQ, hibernate 4.1, MVC 4/5, WebAPI 1.0/2.2, Topshelf, jQuery, Azure, AngularJS, Bootstrap 3.0, HTML5, CSS3.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
Senior .Net Developer
- Involved in the analysis, design and development of the project.
- Used C#, MVC, ASP.Net Web API, web forms in the application with MVC 5.0 Razor Engine. Service layer was developed using ASP.Net Web API for RESTful services.
- Expertise in enterprise Development with Microsoft Azure, C#, ASP.NET, ASP.MVC, ADO.NET, SQL-Server, Oracle, Visual Studio, LINQ, CSS and IIS 7/6.
- Presentation layer was developed using HTML5, ANGULAR.JS, AJAX and CSS.
- Used Key Features of Angular JS for responsive User interface (UI).
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 5.
- Worked on implementing Token based security in ASP.Net Web API service layer to Authenticate and Authorize users using OAuth 2.0
- Worked on modifying business rules to implement variable percentage bonus instead of fixed percentage bonus.
- Using Azure integration tool to build mobile and enterprise applications.
- Modified existing application screens to display additional information regarding same day repair.
- Involved in writing complex queries, Stored Procedures and generating reports using SSRS, SQL server management studio.
- Developed, deployed, and monitored SSIS Packages.
- Worked on SSIS Package, DTS Import/Export for transferring data from Database (Oracle and Text format data) to SQL Server.
- Extensive Knowledge and experience in developing Scripts Using T-SQL for Querying against databases.
- Used JSON for standardized data exchange format for Ajax-style web applications.
- Worked on modifying existing reports to reflect same day repair variable bonus information.
- Involved in test driven development environment, writing unit tests using MS Test
- Worked on service layer to fetch data from Oracle database.
- Authored various business cases from requirements following UML methodology: Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Managing IIS 6.0/IIS 7.0 Web servers and hosted web sites.
- Deploying and troubleshooting of .Net based Applications on IIS web server farms.
- Exposed all Claims Processing Data through IIS hosted WCF services. using entity framework and to expose end points using ASP.Net Web API
- Worked with data analysis and data normalization to the web applications.
- Used LINQ extensively to write data access layer to SQL Server.
- Experienced in the use of agile approaches, including Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development and Scrum
- Involved in Agile/Scrum development process for Software development Life Cycle.
- Helped in testing the developed application, Unit Testing for various scenarios and documented the results for getting approval from business users.
- Used Subversion as the source control.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.0, C#, MVC 5.0, .NET Framework 4.5, RESTful Web API, WCF, Azure, HTML5, JQuery, AJAX, CSS, Azure, SQL Server 2010, SSIS & Agile.
Confidential, Greensboro, NC
- Designed, Developed the application using .NET Framework 4.0/4.5 and .NET core.
- Used MS SQL Server, LINQ, ADO.NET, and Entity Framework for the backend.
- Developed projects using AGILE SCRUM project development methodology and participated in bi-weekly sprints.
- Deployed Azure IaaS Virtual Machines (VMs) and Cloud Services (PaaS role instances) into secure Vnets and subnets.
- Performed moderately complex systems modeling, simulation and analysis to provide appropriate software solutions.
- Used Unified Modeling Language (UML) to visualize the design of the system.
- Implemented Web Services utilizing WCF, SOAP, XML, IIS
- Developed and consumed Web API using Windows Communication Foundation.
- Provided input for documentation of new or existing programs to ensure information accessibility, as required.
- Customized software based on research and customer needs as appropriate.
- Coordinated and facilitated communications with other departments and/or commercial vendor(s) to investigate and resolve software matters of significance and to ensure proper functioning of systems.
- Maintained communication with management and customers regarding status of software development and problems.
- Provided the customer base with first level support.
- Implemented Design Patterns and MS Enterprise Library to create the Applications
- Provided support for the production environment.
- Designed and created MS-SQL database objects including tables, stored procedures, views, functions, etc.
- Used Development platforms/tools like MS Visual Studio, TFS
- Created and generated reports using SSRS and SSIS Reports and ETL
- Created SQL jobs for running daily tasks and wrote Stored Procedures, Functions and Views using SQL Server management studio.
- Worked with Angular JS in developing the static site pages in SPA.
- Had Knowledge in developing WCAG application for the people who are Disability
- Used ADO.Net for retrieving, storing and data manipulation for achieving continuous database connectivity.
- Generate PDF document using ITextSharp library.
- Provided great User Interface and User Experience
- Created accessible websites following WCAG 2.0.
- Used GIT source control to track the check in- check out the various versions.
- Creating and Developing Schemas, Maps, Orchestrations, Configurations of various adapters.
- Hands on experience on VPC, Subnets, and Route tables etc.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC 4,.NET Framework 4.0/4.5 SPA, Angular JS, React JS, C#, Visual Studio 2015,WCF,JQUERY, MVC, Azure, Web Services, HTML5, CSS, TFS, SQL Server 2008/2014, Rest Services, Bootstrap.
Confidential, Potomac , MD
- Involve in all the phases of the project.
- Worked on Asp.net MVC 4 models, views and controllers.
- Written WCFREST API to expose business functions.
- Used Message Queues for email service.
- Worked on local and remote Queues.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) REST Service for Business Logic Layer for Service Oriented Architecture. Maintained a consistent look and feel across all of the pages within MVC application by Razor layout .
- Migrated from ASMX web services to WCF.
- Implemented WCF throttling and WCF concurrency to increase throughput of the WCF web service
- Designed and implemented WCF REST service for stateless web service behavior.
- Developed all the CRUD operations using Entity Framework 4.0
- Created data layer using Entity Framework 4.0.
- Developed / maintained applications that have both Code first approach (Entity Framework).
- Created database from code using code first approach in Entity Framework.
- Designed all views using Bootstrap UI framework.
- Responsive design using Bootstrap framework.
- Involved in making Ajax calls to services using Angular JS.
- Used JQuery for WEBAPI calls.
- Hosted windows and WCF services in Azure.
- Worked on stored procedures, views, triggers, explicit transactions, temp tables, cursors.
- Involved in testing like Unit test, Integration test, Acceptance test and Regression testing using NUnit and responsible for writing test scripts and scenarios.
- Used ENTITYFRAMEWORK for Data Access.
- Involved in tuning and designing database tables, Stored Procedures.
- Involved in Unit Testing.
- Responsible for testing, fixing the bugs and troubleshooting the technical problems.
- Developed parameterized SQL queries and stored procedures to query database tables in T-SQL and PL/SQL.
- Designed and developed SSIS Packages (ETL), Control Flow, Data Flow and other transformations.
- Used SourceSafe as Version control and document management.
- In-charge of handling customer requests, problems and troubleshooting.
- Generated coding enhancements in product implementation and support.
- Used HTML and CSS for adding effective background, text, fonts, and margin, tables, and sprites behaviors in the web-application.
- Implemented Controller and Model with ASP.NET C#.
- Implemented MVC architecture using Hibernate value objects and mapping xml files.
- Worked on SQL Server to retrieve data in small segments.