- 11+ Years of professional experience in analysis, design and development of client/server/web based and n - tier application across domain areas - Telecom, Federal, Health, Ecommerce, Mortgage, Marketing and Advertising industries.
- Extensive experience in Confidential .NET technologies such as .Net Core 2.1 and .Net Framework (C#.NET, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, MVC, Web Services, RESTful, Web API, Entity Framework.
- Extensive knowledge with implementation of business functionality through an Agile/Scrum and Test Driven software development life cycle.
- Experience using DevOps tools to build, automate deployment (CI/CD) process on AWS (EC2) platform.
- Strong knowledge in backend database like SQL server 2008, Oracle 9i/10g.
- Master of Science in Computer Science.
- Proven ability to work efficiently in both independent and team environment.
- Very well organized self-motivated with effective communication skills (written and oral) and require minimal supervision to excel.
- Strong attention to detail, and a commitment to deliver under tight time constraints.
Languages: C# .NET 2.0/3.5/4.5, .Net Core 2.1, ASP.NET, Web Form, Win Forms, Web Services, WCF
Database: SQL Server, Oracle, MS Access
Tools: Visual Studio Code, Visual Studio .Net 2010/2013/2015/2017, MS Office Suite, Visio
Version Control & Configuration Mgmt: GitHub, BitBucket,Team Foundation Server(TFS), SVN, Stash, GitHub Extension
Methodologies: Agile Scrum, Waterfall, SDLC-Iterative, SOA
Technical Architecture: Design Patterns, 3/N-tier architecture, MVC, UML
Platform: Windows 7/XP /NT/Vista/20xx, UNIX, MS-DOS
CI/CD tools: Jenkins, JIRA, Confluence
CMS: Site Core, SiteRefresh
Sr. Developer/UI Lead Consultant
- Re-vamped and redesigned existing legacy system to build a new web based system to perform all the dispatch functions (job assignment, technician scheduling etc) seamlessly.
- Developed the application as Single Page Application using Angular5, Angular UI component libraries (primeNG), RxJS, Optix, HTML5, Bootstrap, CSS3(LESS, SASS), media queries for better user experience.
- Developed the application as a full stack application by making REST API calls to backend systems using reusable micro services(C#, .Net Core, Web API) in AWS environment.
- Lead client design sessions by involving in gathering business requirements, implementing wireframes, designs, and prototypes into functional UI interfaces, and defining application features.
- Actively led Onsite-Offshore engagements by conducting daily status calls on work break down tasks, sprint planning sessions, sizing, etc.
- Supported UI development across multiple teams on multiple projects interacting with Tableau server by making Tableau REST API’s calls.
- Driven UI effort by closely involving and reviewing UX/UI mockup screens with Visual Designers, Architects and Business Units.
- Worked collaboratively in a continuous integration (CI/CD) environment using Bit Bucket as code repository, JIRA for defects tracking, Jenkins for build automation and Confluence for SRS documentation in GIT-based source management.
Environment: Angular 5/4, PrimeNG UI Library, Bootstrap, Typescript, NPM, JSON, CSS3/2, Bit Bucket, Stash, GitExtensions, Jenkins, Postman, Tableau Server 8/7, Visual Studio Code, C#, .Net Core Web API, RESTful Service, AWS, IIS 7/8
Sr. Developer Consultant
- Re-engineered existing system to build a modernized web application product for United States Department of Agriculture( Confidential ) using component based framework such as Angular 4, Angular Material 2 with Typescript, HTML5 templates, CSS3, media queries and Flex layout for responsiveness.
- Delivered a complete redesigned Single Page application (SPA) using Angular 2/4 framework and Angular material UI component layouts(cards, data tables/grids etc).
- Implemented Typescript reusable Angular2 & Angular 4 components in Typescript in a loosely coupled environment.
- Developed client side services to consume RESTful API's using Component based architecture of Angular 2.
- Provided rich UX experience by involving in UX design and UI reviews of mockup screens with architect and Business Units.
- Worked collaboratively with team in a continuous integration environment using GitHub Enterprise repository and GitHub Desktop.
- Ensured successful delivery of Sprint releases in Agile Scrum environment by participating in Sprint Planning, User Stories sizing, Sprint retrospectives, Daily scrum calls
- Debugged and troubleshooting the existing code/bugs/fixes using debugging tools like Firebug, Postman.
- Documented workflow, user stories, initial set up of base framework, standards, user guides.
Environment: C#, Web API, RESTful Service, Angular 2/4, Angular Material, Material Design, Typescript, NPM, JSON, CSS3/2, GitHub, Postman, Visual Studio Code, IIS 7/8
Sr. Developer Consultant
Confidential, Rockville, MD
- Developed and managed delivery of complex software systems as a product for HealthCare clients using .NET and Web based technologies (ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Razor, AngularJS, HTML, CSS, JQuery etc.).
- Worked closely with business people to review requirements and specification in detail and formulated technical requirements.
- Created user interactive (UI) web pages for various modules using HTML5, JQuery, Bootstrap, JSON, and CSS3/2 packages.
- Collaborated with team to analyze, design, and implement user stories using Agile methodologies by attending various meetings (Scrum calls, Work prioritization meetings, etc..).
- Worked in a continuous integration environment with TFS, Pivotal Tracker.
- Worked partly on redesign and redevelop of application into a responsive web design using Bootstrap.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, MVC, Asp.net Web API, RESTful Service, Visual Studio, TFS, Jquery, SQL Server, Angular JS, Bootstrap, HTML5, AWS, PivotalTracker.
Sr. Developer Consultant
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Developed full stack applications(C#, Asp.net MVC, WCF) in SOA architecture by working closely with product owners to interpret feature requests in iterative design/build/test cycles using Agile development process.
- Created business components in C# using .NET class libraries, NuGet packages in a multi-tier environment for WCF Services on .NET platform, SQL server 2008 and VS 2010.
- Implemented Data Access layer (DAL) with an extensible, promise-based middleware layer using API such as LINQ to SQL and Entity Framework.
- Translated requirements, use cases, prototypes, and abstract conceptual ideas into inventive user interfaces for Safe Harbor web applications using HTML5, AngularJS, AJAX, JSON, CSS pre-processors LESS, NodeJS, Bower, NPM, Gulp, for front end package management for Safe Harbor application.
- Used Mongoose API in order to access the MongoDB from NodeJS.
- Automated and Executed acceptance test scenarios/cases using AAT automation tool(Selenium, NUnit, Spec flow) by creating feature files in Gherkin.
- Worked in a continuous integration environment with Git, SourceTree, JIRA and build automation tools in TeamCity
- Collaborated with product owners and team to analyze, design, and implement user stories using an agile methodology.
- Participated and worked in Agile teams to review user stories, estimate and create sprint backlogs, participate in sprint reviews, demos and retrospectives.
Sr. Web Developer Consultant
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Implemented 3-tier web development in a structured development environment based on Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Translated and implemented business, and functional requirements as per specs using C#.net, ASP.net, Web services, HTML, Ajax, XML, CSS, CMS and JQuery.
- Designed, developed and maintained webpages using ASP.NET/C#.NET, interfacing with JSON RESTFUL Services and JQuery to create dynamic user experiences using Visual Studio 2008 on windows platform with SQL Server.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL data sources.
- Worked extensively with Site-refresh for Content Management System, Firebug/IE developer tools for coding and debugging, Fiddler/Httpfox for tracking redirects, Coremetrics for campaign tracking, Accurev/JIRA for CR tracking and version control.
- Managed the projects in agile project environment, including roll- outs to production.
- Collaborated with the team by involving in daily scrum calls and weekly meetings in agile environment.
Environment: C# 3.0/3.5, ASP.NET 3.0/3.5, Web Forms, XHTML, Ajax, XML, CSS, JQuery, JSON, Web Services, SOA, Visual Studio 2008, IIS, SQL Server 2008, SiteRefresh, Accurev, JIRA
Software Developer Engineer in Test Consultant
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Primary owner for successful weekly sprint releases for MSN Money, Autos and Weather while troubleshooting the potential risks.
- Worked cross-functional on various projects in ASP.NET, C#, IIS using Visual Studio 2005/2008, Source Depot on Windows platform with SQL Server.
- Designed and developed tool for verifying the weather variations from the various data providers using C#.Net in a Test driven environment using N-unit.
- Created custom reports for Weather variations automation tool by transforming XML to XHTML using XSLT.
- Trained and supervised the Onsite & Offshore QA team to ensure quality assurance of the products being shipped.
- Coordinated with Release Manager, Dev, Test and Ops teams to ship features on schedule.
- Participated in fast paced Agile environment using very effective scrum development.
Environment: ASP.NET 3.5, C# 3.5, Asp.net Web Forms, XHTML, XML, XSLT, Visual Studio 2008, IIS, SQL Server 2008, Source Depot, TFS, Product Studio, VSTF, Fiddler.
Web Developer Consultant
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Key contributor to the front-end “look and feel” for the large scale ecommerce website.
- Developed the application using ASP.NET Web Forms, C#, Visual SourceSafe, IIS using Visual Studio 2005/2008 on Windows platform with SQL Server 2008.
- Integrated content activities (content creation, publishing) within marketing campaigns using HTML, CSS.
- Handled the development of web application on cross-browser compatibility confirming to the W3C standards.
- Responsible for building, debugging and maintaining large scale web app pages.
- Designed and developed the applications based on Prototypes, Mockups UI screens, Visual Design Specs, Wireframes.
- The project was based on Scrum agile methodology.