- Around 7+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, development, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of Applications of various stages of web and windows using N - tier Architecture involving complete lifecycle of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
- Specialized in development and implementation of Application and Web based Technology Solutions.
- Excellent experience in Creating, Consuming and Publishing XML Web Services (SOAP, REST) using.NET Framework and Solid understanding of Service Oriented Architectures.
- Worked on cross browser compatibility issues and have experience in working and debugging with different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google Chrome on multiple devices.
- Graphic design experience in Adobe Photoshop, Fireworks, Flash, Dreamweaver and Microsoft Office.
- Collaborated with UX and design teams, translating complex design mockups into high quality, accessible, W3C standards-based code.
- Created TypeScript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component based architecture provided by Angular 2/4.
- Created Web Applications with Responsive Web Design, through uses of Twitter Bootstrap, JQuery Mobile, and CSS.
- Experience with creating and reviewing UI design specifications, prototype development, and conducting usability tests to ensure quality assurance.
- Good working experience in making AJAX based web applications to improve the response time and extensively implemented update panels, script manager, and triggers.
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL) and retrieve data from different data sources.
- Strong analytical skills and good knowledge in understanding client's needs. Strong perseverance and diligence towards attaining challenging goals and possess good communication skills and quick learning ability.
Languages: C#.Net, C, C++, T-SQL, SQL, .NET Framework
Operating Systems: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10, Ubuntu, Linux, Mac OS X
Web Technologies: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, HTML, XML, AJAX, Web API, XML, XSL, Webservices, WCF, WPF HTML/HTML5, CSS3/4.
IDE Editors: Eclipse IDE, Notepad++, Brackets, Microsoft Visual Studio, Sublimetext, and Photoshop.
Debugging Tools:: Firebug, Bugzilla, Chrome Developer Tools.
Version Control:: SVN, GIT
SDLC: Waterfall, Agile, Scrum, Kanban
Web Servers: IIS, Third Party Frameworks Telerik Controls, ActiveX
.Net/ Angular Developer
Confidential - Cleveland, OH
- Involved in full life cycle of the project from requirements gathering, analyzing, designing, and developing the application using Iterative AGILE Methodology.
- Developed application using responsive web design, Angular7, HTML5 and Bootstrap4.
- Implemented a front-end web application by utilizing HTML5 and CSS3/4, Angular7 (incubating).
- Developed Angular-CLI, IBM RAD for instating and for venture setup with framework highlights.
- Implemented Angular routes, Rapid application development tools segment switch for route, Angular administrations to interface the web application to back-end made utilization of ES6, Jest, React highlights.
- Used .Net MVC , Web API and Angular for building the new applications and maintaining the existing web applications.
- Developed Front end using HTML , CSS , Typescript , Bootstrap , Angular7 .
- Experience in executing responsive UI utilizing Bootstrap 3, Routes, Modules, components.
- Upgraded from Angular 4(Webpack) to Angular 5(Angular CLI).
- Used GIT Repository for Version Control, Project Management, Data Collection and Reporting.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for consistent access to SQL data source.
- Worked on creating new modules for application and responsible for working on full stack development of it including designing Angular controllers.
- Utilized Custom Angular.js Filters to give better pursuit Expert experience.
- Responsible for designing Rich user Interface Applications using Typescript, CSS, HTML, Bootstrap.
- Developed Restful Web API on back end and integrated them using front end Services.
- Used LINQ along with ADO.NET for data retrieving, querying, storage and manipulation of different data sources like XML , SQL .
- Actively involved in SCRUM meetings discussing the requirements, integration of modules and development practices for a better solution.
- Consumed WebAPI to overcome numerous issues and expand capabilities to existing legacy code.
- Used Angular-CLI for initializing and for project setup with scaffolding features.
- Was a part of production support team working on various issues, enhancements and migrations?
- Extensively used JIRA for issue tracking, Confluence for documents storage and share.
- Used Promises to do AJAX call to interface front end and back end.
Environment: ASP.NET 4.5, MVC 4.5, HTML/HTML5, Java Script, Typescript, Angular.js, jQuery, CSS3/4, Web API Services, ADO.NET, C#. NET, .Net Framework 4.5, VS 2015, VS 2017, SASS, SQL Server Management Studio, AJAX, Restful services, Bootstrap, Windows XP, Git and Bitbucket.
Angular2/4 Developer/Web Designer
Confidential - Medford, MA
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of the application like requirement gathering, design and analysis and code development.
- Worked on Agile Methodology (Scrum) to meet timelines with quality deliverables.
- Created prototype before development based on static and approved design documents and wireframes.
- Optimized the performance of application using Angular4 new features and packages.
- Used Angular- cli to create Components, Services, and directives from the scratch.
- Translation of designer mockups and wireframes into an Angular.js front-end.
- Worked Extensively with Angular CLI for creating Modules, components and Services.
- Providing UI guideline for websites, Apps and user interface.
- Designed UI patterns, UX patterns, GUI designs, page illustrations, and user conceptual designs, templates and banners using Adobe Photoshop CS5 and Adobe Illustrator CS5.
- Develop Wireframes, functional prototypes and collaborate on user experience o Using industry standard UX Process to create new designs.
- Analyzed code and fixed bugs for issues.
- Developed the application with angular libraries ng2-datepicker, angular/material, Angular 4 Web pack.
- Angular 2.0 integration with HTML templates and rest API Integration.
- Monitored offshore team work and conducted daily stand up scrum calls with offshore and updated the status onsite to the client.
- Worked on HTML pages conversion to Angular components development and added JSON for OWCS template integration using angular widgets.
- Added Npm dependencies and libraries and directives such as ng-routes, ng-OnInit, ng-Idle and so on.
- Used Typescript and its features such as static typing, classes, and interfaces.
- Used Visual Studio for the code development environment.
Confidential - Oakland, CA
- Used Angular.js Full-Stack generator (generator-angular-full stack), and actually run, edit, and deploy an application.
- Designed User Interface using Angular JS, Bootstrap, HTML5, CSS3
- Designed and Developed Nested Views and UI-Views using AngularJS UI Routing, Each View had reusable Angular Directives.
- Use of MVC 5 framework with Angular JS, Bootstrap CSS, and Entity Framework.
- UX, UI Design Photoshop/ Illustrator or Wire framing Prototyping.
- Designated UI architecture for the internal web application and worked with designers to constructs conceptual Wireframes and Mockups.
- Used the Node.js and Angular.JS, MVC Frameworks in the development of the web applications.
- Experience in AngularJS directives that allow the developer to specify custom and reusable HTML-like elements, attributes that define data bindings, the behavior of presentation components and DOM manipulation.
- Used Twitter Bootstrap framework for developing customizable and fully responsive for various screen sizes.
- Worked in modern, mobile ready responsive front-end development with CSS3 media queries, AJAX, Bootstrap, Angular JS, JQuery and AngularJS.
- Created package JSON for Bower and consumed Restful Web Services using AngularJS.
- Used Adobe marketing cloud/Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) is used for test and target, creating Campaign for personalized content and created dedicated experiences for visitors.
Confidential - Minneapolis, MN
- Extensively used Master Pages in ASP.NET 4.0 to achieve consistent look and feel of the website.
- Worked with UI team in developing the front- end applications using web technologies like HTML/HTML5, Bootstrap, JQuery, AJAX, Soap and CSS/CSS3.
- Involved in developing web Page Applications using AngularJS.
- Developed Page layouts, Navigations and presented designs and concepts to the clients and the management to review.
- Used Model View Controller (MVC) architectural Design Patterns for the development of the product.
- Designed and developed the user interface for various tools and implemented ASP.NET, VB.NET validation controls, CSS for server and client side validations respectively.
- Created the applications by using VB.Net and made enhancements of the projects for the .net applications.
- Made full use of. NET's object oriented features (C#), event handling, error handling, caching, and security feature.
- Developed Web Services which can be used by a number of clients in getting useful data
- Extensively used WCF services, thereby achieving complete Service Oriented Architecture.
- Worked with WCF Service Contracts, Data Contracts, Operation Contracts, Instance Modes and Security of the services.
- Involved HTML5, Angular.JS, and C #.NET, ASP MVC 4, Razor, XML, SOAP and REST APIs
- Designed, coded and modified applications by using VB.Net.
- Used AJAX Controls for calendar control and free text box controls on the UI.
- Used LINQ and ADO.NET for developing data access layer.
- Worked with data migration. Used tools like SQL Server integration services (SSIS) in transferring data from one database to another.
- Created Database objects like Tables, Stored Procedures, and Triggers in SQL Server.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Data Adapter, and Data Set to object data source fetch and handle user data.
- Designed and developed reports using SSRS.
- Developed reports using (BID SSRS) depending upon the input parameters required by the business.
- Implemented Re-sharper to maintain business standards.
- Provided codes to perform Unit Testing.
- Deployment of Application on Test and Production server.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5, MVC 4.0, Angular.js, CSS3, Node.js, Razor View Engine, WPF, WCF, EDMX, Java Script, VB.NET, HTML/HTML5, XAML, TFS 2010/2012, WCF, IIS 7.0, AJAX, ADO.NET, LINQ, UNIX, XML, XPath, ASP, Microsoft Enterprise Library, SSIS SQL Server Integration Services, SQL Server Analysis Services, NUNIT, SQL Server 2008 R2 and Windows.
Confidential -Broomfield, CO
- Worked collaboratively with a team which was using an agile methodology, where I interacted with the Business group as well as my engineering Project Manager for different phases of the project.
- Involved in development life cycle, from design phase to implementation phase, testing, and deployment. Followed Agile Methodology to produce high-quality software and satisfy the customers.
- Involved HTML5, AngularJS, and C #.NET, ASP MVC 4, Razor, XML, SOAP and REST APIs.
- Participated in the understanding of Ext.JS technologies and development tasks.
- Developed and implemented UI controls and API's with Ext.JS.
- Have worked with MVVM for the design pattern and messaging capabilities. Involve in writing business logic for the application.
- Developed classes in Business Layer and in Data Access Layer in C#.
- Developed using N-Tier Architecture, Multi-threading, Event handling and OOPS concepts, including Abstract classes-interfaces-inheritances.
- Developed interactive Web pages using ASP.NET, C#, and ADO.NET.
- Designed and developed Web Forms using ASP.NET &. NET 3.5 Framework.
- Involved in the requirement analysis along with the estimations and scheduling.
- Initiated and developed proof of concept of responsive web design for demonstration to the clients.
- Used Bootstrap to develop UI with responsive design.
- Implemented the custom controllers and directives in Angular JS.
- Participated in the understanding of Ext.JS technologies and development tasks.
- Authored REST based Web API wrappers to integrate with conventional Web Services.
- Developed Web API using Node.JS and hosted on multiple load balanced API instances.
- Created validations and roles for different users to access the application.
- Created ASP.NET web pages and wrote code behind pages using C#.NET.
- Implemented Exception Handling, Logging, and Validation of incoming requests.
- Involved in Development of Data Access and business and application layer using C#. Net and ASP. NET.
- Used Entity Framework to design conceptual data access layer from a relational database to get the data from the database.
- Used LINQ to query different data sources like arrays, XML file, and SQL database.
- Expert with application of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC)
- Extensively wrote and used stored procedures, Database Triggers in T-SQL using SQL Server.
- Used Team Foundation Server and configured permissions appropriate to the user role.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Microsoft Visual Source Safe.
- Used the NUnit framework to handle testing user interface elements in ASP.NET.
.Net /UI Developer
Confidential - Bluffton, SC
- Used MVVM architecture to bind the data source to grid control on WPF application.
- Designed and developed WCF services.
- Responsible for maintaining a session of messages between a client and a service using WCF facilities.
- Extensively involved in developing components for Business and Data tier using C#, ADO.NET.
- Developed Web forms clients in C# using XAML.
- End-to-end testing involving UI/UX, Functionality and Performance of the Mobile Applications.
- Detected application problems by performing an extensive usability evaluation.
- Involved in writing application level code to interact with APIs using AJAX, JSON.
- Investigated and filed bugs during the qualification testing stage of the SDLC.
- Actively participated in Agile sprint planning and scrum teams
- Created Test plan and test case for the new features.
- Modifying the existing test cases based on a change in a feature and requirements.
- Performed Regression, smoke and sanity testing in QA and Production environments
- Designed Internal and External reports utilizing MS Access, MS Excel Crystal Reports.
- Create a Windows Service in C# which would act as a request listener.
- Create combined self-installers for Server and Client application using Wise for Windows Installer.
Environment: ASP.NET, ADO.NET, AJAX, Visual Studio 2010, SQL Server 2008, Telerik Controls for .NET, WCF, Web Services, Crystal reports 9.0, C#.
- Developed the business components Class, ASP.NET Web Services using C#/SOAP to encapsulate business logic components to be used in distributed environment.
- Developed the WEB UI, Web service, Data storage, using Visual Studio.net2003, C#.Net, ASP.NET, and IIS.
- Created various ASP.NET web form Controls using Data grid, Data Repeater, Data List, Dropdown list.
- Developed and consumed Web Services using by ASP.NET and VB.Net and C#.
- ADO.NET was used to interact with the database .
- Created Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2000 and do performance improvement analysis in the stored procedures.
- Created Web Application using VB, ASP.NET & ADO.NET.
- Used XML, XSL & XSLT for converting data in XML format in to HTML.
- Involved in fixing the existing defects and then working on the new enhancements for the upgrade releases.