- 12 Years of professional experience in web design, Architecting, analysis, development, implementation and leading team in Client/Server technologies.
- Around 6 years of experience in Leading a technology team.
- Well-versed W3C standards and good experience of web standards, accessibility, usability, SEO, and cross-browser compatibility.
- Worked on Agile delivery of software using practices from Scrum.
- Possesses the ability and proven track record in transforming web designers' static prototypes into hand-coded HTML, specifically emphasizing accuracy and efficiency & adhering to W3C-established web standards with respect to maintaining cross-browser/cross-platform compatibility and delivering final page templates, including optimized images .
- Experience in designing various forms, tooltips, menus, tabs, widgets that support drag-and-drop, animated effects, data and time selector and many others using Coherent and Sprout Core.
- Experience in motivating and supporting the team and keep their motivation level highest level in order to team deliver highest quality and performance.
- Experience in working with Content Management System.
- Responsible for checking cross browser compatibility and hence worked on different browsers like Safari, Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and Google chrome.
- Experience on working with CSS Background, CSS Layouts, CSS positioning, CSS text, CSS border, CSS margin, CSS padding, CSS table, Pseudo classes, Pseudo elements and CSS behaviors in CSS.
- Worked with teams where requirements are constantly being implemented, tested and improved.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to convey concepts/requirements between technical and non-technical stakeholders.
- Experience managing daily communication with an offshore development teams.
- Demonstrated ability to manage front-end development work against time constraints/ pressures.
- Keen researcher with ability to do extensive UI code reviews, code testing and bug-fixes.
- Good Interpersonal skills to collaborate with frontend and backend development teams, work with PMO (project management office) and clients.
- Demonstrated ability to easily grasp new ideas, concepts, methods and technologies.
- Experience in Unit Testing (UIT), Integration Testing and in preparing test cases.
Languages: C,C++, VB, VB.NET, C#, Java Script
Tools: Fire Bug, IE Developer Tool, Iron Speed, Visual Studio, Text mate, SVN, VSS, TFS, Radar, Espresso, Ruby on Rails, NET SAP Connector, Adobe Photo Shop, Dream Viewer, GitHub, Teamcity
Data Bases: Confidential SQL Server 2000/2005/2008, Confidential Access
Web Servers: Apache, IIS
SDLS: Water fall, Agile
Operating System: Windows NT/2000/98/95, Vista / XP, Mac OS Tiger, Cheetah, Lion, Mountain Lion
Manufacturing: E commerce, Travel, Real Estate, Money Transfer
Tech Lead, Developer, Solution Architect
Confidential, Chicago, Illinois
- Improved Compass Reliability by 70% by designing feasible, quick win solutions for the problems agents reported in IT town halls and other channels.
- Migrated Compass to new security platform named Data power from traditional Security practices.
- Implemented new Mileage Plus Redemption platform in Compass where agents can offer discounted prices for the travelers based on their Mileage Plus number.
- Build a base technical platform for Compass to start program.
- Designed and architect solutions for various enterprise initiatives which seamlessly fit into existing code base and sustain with the evolving code base.
- Helps team by developing robust frame work, library of methods and utilities to build a feature.
- Bring clarity to the requirements and inputs by partnering with product owners, Business analyst and doing various grooming and vetting exercises internally.
- Build a team which is highly motivated, always deliver quality output irrespective challenges.
- Make team always successful by properly building team, team work flows, training team, mentoring and reviewing team.
- Always be a Trustworthy Samaritan who provide solutions and suggestions to team and management.
- Enhancing the architecture and existing design pattern by introducing modern, refined web practices and adopting new design patterns and frameworks.
- Always delivered good quality feature by meticulously identifying areas impacts of feature that is going to introduce, quantify depth and breadth of the impact, and carefully plan Unit testing and integration testing from Dev team. And by partnering with EQA team.
- Reduce the impact and Retained sanity of the feature from possible conflicts from multiple development team features by partnering, educating and publishing feature information into various channels.
- Helps team by defining suitable and practical coding guide lines, technical standards and common design patterns.
- Help managements and leadership to success by understanding and embracing their vision and take their vision and goals to the team.
Environment: Angular JS 1.7, Webpack, Knockout JS, Jquery, AMD, Require Js, Git Hub, ASP.NET MVC3, C#, Micro Services, TFS, Visual Studio, Windows IIS, Team City, WebComponents.
ConfidentialTech Lead, Developer, Solution Architect
- Bring clarity to requirements and helped project planning by providing valuable technical suggestions, opinions, options on Business requirements
- Designed technical solutions those meets business requirements and fits into existing architecture and current standards and then created POCs to prove those solutions work.
- Derived achievable and accurate estimates and execution plan for developing those solutions.
- Reduced effort by developing common VB.NET and C#.NET components.
- Maintained quality of the deliverables by performing Code reviews, Unit testing and Integration testing.
- Migrated databases from older versions(SQL Server 2000/2005) to SQL Server 2008 which helped application to adopt new features provided by latest versions.
- Helped teams have good communication by acting single point of contact between offshore team and onsite team.
Environment: ASP.NET MVC3, C#, WCF, WPF, Azure cloud, SQL Server 2008, JQuery, Knockout, HTML5, CSS3