- Over 7+ years of experience in IT domain with hands on experience on Full stack development in Microsoft Platform with Azure and manual and automated Software Testing of Web based and Client - Server applications with in-depth understanding of automated frameworks.
- Strong experience in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle(STLC) including requirements definition, design, programming / testing and implementation of major systems.
- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE SCRUM methodologies of Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation, Testing and User Training of Enterprise Web Applications, stand alone and Distributed applications.
- Hands on experience in C# and Java languages.
- Experience in developing Restful web services using .NET Web APIs, MVC, Entity framework, ADO.Net and SQL Server.
- Hands on experience in design and implementation of RDBMS with data modeling.
- Expertise in writing T-SQL and dynamic SQL queries, SQL stored procedures with input and output parameters.
- Experience in designing and implementation of SQL merge statements to update/insert the data between the linked servers.
- Hands on experience in implementation of SSIS packages to transform the data.
- Hands on Experience in using Microsoft Azure platform.
- Experience in creating and deploying the web applications to Azure App Services.
- Expertise in implementing input and output datasets to read and write the data in Azure Cloud Database.
- Experience in using azure function apps and Azure blob storage to store the files.
- Experience in creating resources and resource groups in Azure environment.
- Hands on experience in using PowerShell to administrate, monitor and schedule the environments.
- Experience in configuring the builds and implementation of Continues integration and deployment (CI/CD) in VSTS.
- Extensive experience in various kinds of testing viz., Functional, Automation, Web service & Database testing .
- Experienced in Software Quality Assurance including Manual and Automated testing with tools such as Selenium suite (RC, Web Driver, IDE and GRID), JUnit/ TestNG, NUnit, Maven, SOAP UI, Jenkins, JMeter, Cucumber etc.
- Expertise knowledge in stress and load testing using JMeter and great exposure on Behavior Driven Development using Cucumber.
- Good knowledge on using selenium with C# as the programming language for automating the applications.
- Experience in implementing Page Object Model and Page Factory patterns in automating the applications.
- Experience in writing feature files and integrating them with Cucumber tool.
- Experienced in complete Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) &Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Bug Lifecycles.
- Excellent knowledge on various methodologies like Behavior Driven Development (BDD), Test driven development(TDD), Agile (Scrum), Waterfall & V-Model
- Diversified experience in Functionality Testing, Integration Testing, System Testing, GUI Testing, Regression Testing, Re Testing, Link/Navigation testing, Browser & OS compatibility testing, Negative Testing.
- Strong experience in White Box Testing, Black Box Testing, User Acceptance Testing and Database Testing
- Specialized in preparing Test (Plan, Strategy, Estimates, Scenarios, Cases), Test Case Execution, Defect Management, and building Test Environment & Test Data
- Experienced in creating test scenarios from the use case documents and technical requirement document.
- Developing and Maintaining Test Scripts, analyzing bugs and interacting with development team members in fixing the defects and good experience in Replication of problems & generation of bug report.
- Well versed in developing end to end automation using Selenium WEB-Driver/RC/IDE/Grid, JUnit/TestNG, ANT, Jenkins, Cucumber, Web Services (RESTFUL and SOAP), Log4J.
- Hands on Experience in GUI, Regression, Functional, Integration, System, User Acceptance (UAT), Sanity, Performance, Stress, Reliability, Soak, Cross Browser, Security testing.
- Experience in Java, C#, HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS, Ajax, Oracle, SQL, MYSQL, MS Access.
- Experience in generating the XSLT Reports for the executed tests.
- Experience in using Apache POI for Data Driven Testing from external Excel Files.
- Experienced in build, deploy multi module applications; configure test coverage, integrated with Maven and CI server Jenkins.
- Experience in using Robot API with selenium.
- Experience in implementing Data Driven Frameworks to read data from external sources.
- Created detailed QA documentation including QA reports and actively participated in project status meetings and coordinating testing effort, responsible for test deliverables, status reporting to management, issue escalations.
- Well versed in different management scenarios like Change Control, Quality Assurance, Defect Tracking, System Integration and Task Scheduling.
- Define Business Process; identify the risk, doing risk analysis and providing baseline acceptance criteria and deliverables.
- Hands on Experience in testing dot net applications, developed using ASP.Net and MVC with entity framework.
- Excellent verbal, communication and interpersonal skills to understand business requirements in various domains and ability to interact with clients. Self-learning ability and leadership qualities.
Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure, Azure App Services, Azure Function Apps, Azure Cloud Database(SQL), Web App Deployment Slots, Azure blob Storage and CI/CD in Azure.
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2/2012/2015, MYSQL, ORACLE.
ETL Tools: SSIS
Methodologies Architectures: Agile Development approach, MVC, MVC 4/5 (Model-View-Controller) architecture, N-Tier
Development Tools and Frameworks: Eclipse, Visual Studio, Entity Framework, VSTS, Microsoft Team Services.
OS: Windows XP/Vista/7/8, U nix
Testing Tools: Selenium Web Driver/RC/IDE/GRID, QTP 11.0/10.0/9.5, Bugzilla, LoadRunner, JMeter, Cucumber, SOAP UI, Rally, TFS, Visual Source Safe, MS Visio, ANT, Maven, Apache POI, Postman
Web Technology: XML, HTML, XHTML, CSS, Ajax, CSS3, HTML5, Boot Strap
Servers: Apache Tomcat, MS (IIS), WebLogic
Waterfall, Spiral, V: Model and Agile Scrum.
Confidential, Denver, CO
Full Stack .Net Developer
- Attended daily scrum meetings and Bi weekly Sprint meetings with development and management Teams.
- Strong experience with Scrum methodology and well versed in writing user stories.
- Implemented the Layered Architecture for the project form the scratch using ASP.NET Web API, MVC, Entity Framework and ADO.NET.
- Developed the Re-usable components to communicate with data base in synchronous and Asynchronous modes.
- Designed and Developed ASP.NET Web API’s to perform communicate and perform CRUD operations with the database servers.
- Implemented components to communicate with 3rd party API’s through core C# for reading the data and loading the data into local severs.
- Implemented the logging framework using NLog to log the runtime errors in the application.
- Implemented services to download and upload files to SharePoint as services that will run continuously.
- Developed the front end single page application (SPA) using AngularJS to consume the API’s.
- Implemented Watchers in angularJS to monitor and update the data based on the user actions.
- Developed the code to perform client-side form validations in AngularJS.
- Written PowerShell scripts for monitoring the network files and copying them from the network location.
- Developed and Executed Dynamic T-SQL commands for performing regular API level data transactions.
- Written complex stored procedures using in and out parameters in SQL Server.
- Written SQL-Merge procedures to insert / update the delta set data to linked servers as a service.
- Developed SQL Stored Procedures to call the WEB API’s from SQL server.
- Wrote the SSIS packages to read the data from Excel Files, performing the data validations and loading the data to the target database, in linked server.
- Implemented the components to read and write the files to Azure blob storage using C# libraries.
- Created the Web Apps in Azure App Services.
- Created the Resources and Resource Groups in Azure.
- Created the deployment slots for the Azure Web apps and used the publish profiles to publish the applications to Azure Environment.
- Published the build to Azure and switched the builds between slots through Swap operation.
- Writing input and output data sets to read the data from Azure Database as Json files and updating them to Azure blob storage.
- Configured CI/CD for the builds in VSTS.
- Developed the Unit Tests using NUnit.
- Helped the team in writing the Automation test cases using selenium Wed-Driver and C#.
- Configured the automation framework for the project using selenium suite tools.
- Performed Load Testing for the applications using Jmeter.
- Conducted trainings to the Testing team to explain the functionality of the application and fixed the bugs posted by the testers for each release cycle.
- Participated in UATs and coordinated with the end clients to get the feedback from the end users and to discuss about the upcoming requirements.
- Provided the guidance to the new team members to perform the tasks assigned to them.
Environment: Visual Studio, VSTS, ASP.NET Web API, MVC, Entity Framework, ADO.NET, Azure App Services, Microsoft Azure Portal, Microsoft SQL Server, SSIS Selenium 3.X, NUnit.
Confidential, Alpharetta, GA
- Used MVVM, Unity, Factory, Abstract Factory, Singleton, MVP, MVC design patterns.
- Creation, development and maintenance of structured and well documented code in C# using Visual Studio 2013.
- Fixing the existing bugs in the application.
- Worked with Bootstrap on user interface elements and plugins.
- Worked on open source code management and repositories using GITHUB.
- Worked on DHTML using DOM implementations for enabling changes in the HTML.
- Written the T-SQL commands for performing database transaction via ADO.NET.
- Written the SQL stored procedures with input and output parameters in SQL server.
- Implemented Authentication and Authorization in MVC application with the help of Identity 2.0 and entity framework code first approach.
- Implemented client-side ajax calls to the controller in MVC project.
- Implemented the virtual models for the database patterns to perform business logics on the data.
- Performed the client-side forms validation using bootstrap controls.
- Involved in performing unit testing of the applications using NUnit.
- Involved in co-coordinating with testing teams for smoother testing and development process.
- Publishing the build to IIS and performing sanity testing to ensure the build is up and running with all the functional features.
Environment: Visual Studio, NUnit, Entity Framework, ASP.Net MVC, HTML 5, Ajax, jQuery, GitHub, IIS.
Assistant Manager (QA)
- Worked with ADAPT (Application Development using Agile Processes and Techniques) methodology.
- Implemented the testing Framework using Selenium Web driver, TestNG, Maven, Apache-POI and Jenkins etc...
- Performed maintenance activities on own and others automated test scripts.
- Guiding the team in achieving their personal goals and tasks, assigned to them.
- Performed Test Estimations, Resource allocations and code reviews for the test scripts written by the team members.
- Involved in performing system and functional risk assessments when the new requirements come in to the scope.
- Involved in Build Acceptance, Bug reviews and Test reporting activities.
- Execute and schedules automated test runs as required.
- Reviewed the project deliverables written by the team.
- Reviewed and Updated the test scenarios and test cases written by the team members.
- Performed integration testing for the applications which are interfaced with the ERP system.
- Hands on experience in handling the change controls from various departments and providing the feasible solutions for the requirements after thorough analysis.
- Performed data driven testing by bypassing the connection context with a custom database context.
- Prepared the SQL scripts to perform data driven testing of the applications.
- Prepared user documentation with screenshots for UAT (User Acceptance testing).
- Coordinated with developers and record defects in JIRA to track until they are resolved.
- Maintained Test Matrix and Project Matrix using an excel sheet to keep track of the Project's schedule and status.
- Reported defects to developer and discussed about the issues in weekly status meetings.
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex automation challenges involving Ajax, dynamic objects, custom object types, unexpected event handling.
- Examine test logs and investigates any faults found during test runs
- Prepared the traceability matrix at the end of test projects with the eliminated risk factors in the applications.
- Coordinated with the vendor parties for new implementations in the applications.
- Works closely with other team members to gather automated testing requirements
- Performed Mobile testing using emulators.
- Performed equipment integration testing for the automated weight capturing machines and barcode label generators.
- Involved in inter and external audits.
- Involved in attending calls with onsite coordinator for daily status discussion and project related issues.
- Knowledge transfer to new joiners about project.
- Participating in the regulatory audits and clearing doubts raised by the auditors regarding the application features and security measures.
Environment: Selenium 2.0, Eclipse IDE, Maven, Jenkins, Cucumber, Oracle, Java, JUnit, TestNG, TFS, Visio.
- Involved in using data driven tests to validate API calls
- Involved in manual testing and automation testing Using Quality Center/ALM and QTP.
- Identified Test cases based on the requirements, participated in implementation of Test Cases, and Test Script according to the Business Requirements, System Requirements.
- Performed different kinds of testing like Black Box, GUI, Functionality, Integration, Regression, Usability, System, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Created Requirement Traceability Matrix and updated the Requirement traceability matrix timely with the changes.
- Developed and maintained Manual and Automation test scripts.
- Used HP QC for Bug Tracking, Bug fixing, and Bug Reporting.
- Involved in the Database Testing using SQL Quires of the Application like checking all the Tables in the Database and checking whether the data is moving in their Respective Tables.
- Performed functionality and regression testing during the various phases of the application using Selenium.
- Developed a Data Driven Framework using Selenium.
- Developed Automation Scripts, Execution and Analysis Test Results using a Hybrid Framework in Selenium.
- Used Jenkin as a Continuous Integration server to configure with Maven.
- Scheduled testing job and set up the flag to run automation script every time developer commits new code and make a new build.
- Involved in providing the efficient locators strategy like XPATH and CSS to run WebDriver script in stable condition.
- Built Safari browser extension to be able to run WebDriver in Safari browser.
- Designed the future state testing to be implemented in the next phase of this effort.
Environment: Selenium RC, WebDriver, Selenium Grid, Windows, TestNG, Agile Methodology, MS Office tools, Oracle, SQL Server, HTML, XML and UNIX, HP QC/ALM, QTP.
- Performed the Ad hock testing of Console, PC and mobile based games.
- Involved in performing guideline based testing of the Game play for Microsoft Xbox 360 (X-360).
- Performed Soak, Sanity, Ad-Hock and Regression tests on the builds.
- Tested high quality graphics and audio portions of the Games.
- Acted as SPOC (Single point of contact) for X-360 Related issues and online testing process.
- Initiate meetings on regular updates on the project and work status
- Reporting the issues that are encountered on X360 and PC platforms through Ad-hoc testing.
- Performing Regression testing for the fixed issues which are reported by the team.
- Participating in a dedicated testing process called P200 to find the issues while connecting online with the players from other countries.
- Helping the team reporting the issues and running the scripts.
- Performed the regression testing for the known issues of the previous version of games before releasing the new version into the market.
- Tested the mobile games on android and IOS platforms.
- Participated with the client calls on daily and weekly basis.
- Reported the issues to the clients daily at the end of the day.
- Assigning the bugs under regression to the team members for every new build release.
- Reviewing and updating of the bugs posted by the team.
Environment: Xbox -360, PS3, PSP, Windows Vista/XP.
Tools: Dev Track, Dev Test, Bug Zilla.
Software Test Engineer
- Responsible for end to end Testing, Requirements gathering, and ensuring the entire test plans and scenarios are covered in the documentation.
- Prepared the test scenarios and test cases for each module of the application.
- Executed the test cases and identified the bugs.
- Reported the bugs through Issue tracker.
- Participated in validating the test environment and create test data necessary for test execution.
- Understanding of Business requirements and software specifications.
- Studying functional requirement specifications, technical design documents and related artifacts.
- Involved in Data analysis and prepared required test data for validation of test cases.
- Analyzing the test results and communicating with the leads to isolate problems to the lowest common denominator.
- Was responsible for generating the test reports for each cycle and also handled the preparation process of traceability matrix.
- Archiving all the testing related documents and maintained the versions of those documents.
- Preparing and updating all business stakeholders regarding project status with daily reports.
- Conducting Regression Testing whenever some code module is changed.
- Participation in peer reviews of test artifacts.
- Responsible for periodic updating of Test Plans and Test Cases as per Requirement Specifications
- Interacted with Development managers to discuss the outstanding issues.
Environment: Devtrack, Visual Source safe, MS office Suite.