- Around 6+ years of IT experience in Requirements Analyzing, Designing, Developing, Testing and Deploying Web, Windows, Internet and Intranet application.
- Worked in various business domains such as Ecommerce, Health and Banking for web based, Service based and Single Page Application using Microsoft Technologies and .NET Framework.
- Strong Object - Oriented Analysis and Design (OOAD) and C# programming skills.
- Extensive experience in Microsoft Visual Studio environment using C#, ASP.NET 4.x/3.x/2.0/1.0, VB.NET and ADO.NET 3.5/2.0.
- Have expertise in technical design documentations using UML modeling, Object Oriented analysis and design to standardize the application architecture.
- Experience in building Single Page Applications (SPA) using HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap 3/2, AngularJS, ASP.NET MVC 5.x/4/3, ASP.NET, Web API 2.x and Entity Framework 6.x/5.x/4.x.
- Experience with jQuery and s trong hands on experience in Angular Services, Directives, Routing, Filters and Factories.
- Having expertise in creating Restful services with Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) framework and Web API 2.x.
- Experience on latest .NET Framework 4.x/3.x/2.0/1.0 with N-tier Architecture model, Singleton, MVC and Dependency Injection design patterns.
- Good experience in SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2, Oracle 11g, MySQL, SSIS.
- Experience in generating Business reports using Reporting tools like SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services).
- Experienced in SQL for writing Indexes, Views, Stored Procedures, User defined functions, Cursors, Triggers, Transaction management and T-SQL for large and complex queries.
- Good Experience in configuring and managing IIS 7.0/6.0- Web Server to deploy Applications internally and deployment of the application in Microsoft Azure Cloud.
- Worked with Team Foundation Server, Git as a version control tool.
- Experienced in End-to-End Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Waterfall model, Test Driven Development (TDD) and Agile Development Environment including Scrum.
- A Quick learner, self-starter, highly motivated individual possessing strong Problem-solving abilities. Self-motivated, able to set effective priorities to achieve immediate and long-term goals and meet operational deadlines.
Database \ Version controls: SQL Server 2016/2014/2012/2008 R2, MySQL, \ Team Foundation Server (TFS), GitHub.\ Oracle 11g, MS Access
.NET/ Web Technologies \ Reporting Services: WCF REST, WPF, Web Services, Web \ SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) \ API, AJAX, MVC, MVVM, Entity framework \ 6.X/5.0/4.X, ADO.NET, BootStrap2/3
Languages \ .NET Frameworks: C#, C++, C, SQL, T-SQL\ Framework 4.5/4/3.5/3.0/2.0/1.0
Methodologies \ Debugging Tools: Agile, Waterfall Model, Test Driven \ JIRA, N-Unit Testing\ Development
Confidential - Boston, MA
- Worked as main contributor to front-end Angular 2 development.
- Gathered requirement and conduct analysis activities, develop Use Cases and created functional requirements specifications.
- Developed front-end components using HTML5/CSS3, Angular 2, Bootstrap 3.
- Created custom, self-contained, reusable, and testable Angular 2 modules, components, directives and services to implement key functionalities such as recording overtime, and ranking employees based upon their overtime.
- Implemented Angular 2 client-side form validation, format view results using various controls and filters.
- Created multiple views using Layout Template and Angular 2.
- Implemented unit testing throughout application development phase.
- Debugged application, identify source of bugs in Angular 2 code & find fixes, refactor code to improve project readability and maintainability.
- Implemented Authorization and Authentication using the ASP.NET MVC Identity.
- Used Entity Framework 6 for creating the models and wrote different classes for implementing the business logic.
- Created ASP.NET Web API services that manage individual overtime equalization based upon employees department, job classification and shift groups.
- Provided input to database architecture design and HR data migration from MS SQL Server 2012 to MS SQL server 2016.
- Generated periodic reports based on the statistical analysis of the data from various time frame using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) .
- Created Stored Procedures and Indexers for Query optimization and better performance in SQL server 2016.
- Used JIRA as a bug tracking tool for bug fixes. Used GitHub as version control tool and used it as a peer to peer code review and for the NUnit testing in the Test-Driven Development environment.
Confidential - Wilmington, MA
- Coded extensively in .NET C# targeting the Business requirements.
- Designed and developed the application using Visual Studio 2015 and ASP.NET.
- Developed HTML5 prototype of the web pages using CSS3, according to client specifications.
- Developed data driven business logic using C# and SQL Server 2016 database.
- Designed and developed Views using Razor Views.
- Designed and developed several modules using .NET MVC.
- Developed classes and interfaces for the Data Access layer using ASP.NET Entity Framework6 and connected to SQL Server 2016 data access library.
- Utilized LINQ to SQL technology extensively to interact with the SQL Server database.
- Used AJAX framework to do asynchronous calls to the services wherever needed.
- Responsible for writing Unit Tests for the code developed.
- Designing and Developing Enterprise Framework Assemblies for Data Access, Exception Handling, Logging and Session Management etc.
- Extensively used User interface controls which use jQuery to validate client-side validation.
- Worked with different Bootstrap3 plug-ins and implemented client-side functionalities such as paging, table sorting/data tables, sliders.
- Used Entity Framework Model as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented the CRUD(Create, Retrieve, Update and Delete) operations, Mapping and executed stored procedures.
- Used GitHub as a version control tool for daily updates and code review.
- Involved in Performance and Load Testing.
- Implemented the project using N-Tier architecture with presentation tier using ASP.NET .
- Used ADO.NET Connection, Command, Datasets, Data Adapter, Data Reader and XML to retrieve and store the data in SQL Server 2012 .
- Involved in design and development of UI using ASP . NET after interacting with users for requirements.
- Customized filters and implemented in grids to provide better search experience in C#.
- Used Html modal to implement a pop-up window for adding new records.
- Development of custom scripts and stored procedures for data import and manipulation.
- Developed various kind of reports such a Sub Reports, Charts, Matrix reports, Linked reports .
- Involved with Query Optimization to increase the performance of the Report.
- Involved in Unit testing modules based on requirements.
Technology Stack: ADO.NET, HTML, Microsoft Visual Studio, Windows Server, Crystal Reports C#, .NET Framework 4.5, Visual Studio 2012, XML, Web Services, SQL Server 2012, IIS 6.0
- Discussions with product management team based on the requirements document to determine the expected functionality of the system and resolve any operational or technical issues
- Analysis and evaluation of alternatives to formulate the mode of implementation of the business requirements.
- Analyzed and worked on the low-level artefacts for the few key modules in the project.
- Understanding the user stories and analyze the effort to time estimates.
- Suggested areas of improvement in the application which helped in performance enhancement.
- Worked on data migration for various enhancement requirements.
- An effective team member with proven abilities to be a part of the team during the project phase and guiding team members.
Technology Stack: Visual Studio 2012, C#.Net, ASP.Net MVC, ADO.Net, SQL Server 2012, JSON, XML, HTML, jQuery
- Involved in Developing.
- Developed 3-tier Architecture for Presentation, Business and Data Access Layers and were coded using C# and data consume using LINQ .
- Build the Code as per the Program Specification.
- Responsible for Development of UI Design for Moves asp.net web portal.
- Worked extensively on C# coding to retrieve the data from Database using LINQ Concepts.
- Developed custom stored procedures using SQL Server to display the data in Web portal.
- Interacted well with the testing team and resolved the issues in an efficient way.
Technology Stack: ASP.NET, C#.NET 5.0, LINQ, Visual Studio 2012, SQL Server 2012