- I have 7 Years of professional experience in analysis, design, testing and implementing Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPS), Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) based Applications, client - server applications, N-tier applications, and Windows Services based applications.
- Technical expertise in ASP.NET Web Forms, ASP.NET MVC, C#, VB.NET, Web Services, WinForms , Web API, WCF, WPF, LINQ, IIS, SOAP, XML, XSL, XSLT, Angular JS, VB Script, NodeJS, ADO.NET, Entity Framework, RESTful Web Services and RDLC Reports .
- Extensive experience in Oracle PLSQL in utilizing PL/SQL procedures, functions, unit testing and involved in data extraction, transformation and loading operations on oracle using SQL Loader.
- Extensive experience in design using OOPS concepts and Design patterns like MVVM , Abstract Factory, MVC, MVP, Singleton . Experience in fast paced Agile Development Environments including Extreme Programming, Test-Driven Development (TDD) and SCRUM .
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming languages (OOPS) concepts abstraction, encapsulation, inheritance, polymorphism in C#.
- Strong Experiences in creating and Integration of XML Web Services. Worked on SOAP HEADER, and SOAP EXCEPTION.
- Extensive experience in creating rich content Web-Forms, Win-Forms, Web User Controls, Custom Control, Server Controls, Windows Service and Web Service, RESTful Services, Web API and MSMQ , SOA .
- Strong knowledge in Advanced Data Structures and efficient Algorithm design and analysis.
- Strong abilities in Database Design, Normalization, writing Stored Procedures, handling SQL CLR, Triggers, Views, Functions and SSIS/DTS Packages in MS SQL Server and involved in all the stages of System Development Life Cycle.
- Experience in creating ETL packages using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS)
- Experience in implementing Asynchronous Processing, Multithreading, Caching, error handling, exception management, tracing and logging features
- Experience in Software Configuration Management (Daily Build, Release and Testing methodology) using tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS), Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS)
- Experience with Test Driven Development (TDD), Integration Testing, MS Unit Test, Load Testing, Code review and implemented automated unit testing with XUnit, NUnit framework. Worked with XUnit test using Mock (Moq) objects.
- Very good Team player, Self-motivated, hardworking professional with good organizational, leadership, interpersonal and communication skills.
.NET Technologies: ASP.NET MVC, Web API, LINQ, ADO.NET, Web Services, WCF, Web Forms, Win Forms, SOAP, .Net Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6
Programming Languages: C#, VB.NET, C, C++, SQL, T-SQL
Databases: SQL Server 2008 R2/2012/2014, Oracle 11g /10g, MS Access, My SQL, PL/SQL.
Reporting tools: Crystal Reports 8.0, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), SQL Server Integration Services
ORM: Entity Framework 4.0/5.0.0/6.0/ Core.
Methodologies: SDLC, Agile Development, Waterfall Development.
Version Control Tools: Visual Source Safe, Team Foundation Server (TFS), Tortoise SVN, GitHub, JIRA.
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Sr .Net Developer
- Followed the standard for Software Development Life Cycle Processes (Selection of a Life Cycle Model, Project Initiation, Project Monitoring and Control, Requirements, Design, Implementation, Installation, Operation and Support.
- Experience with migration of FieldNET Python Web application to ASP.NET Core(MVC) Web application with specific exposure to Web API 2, Angular, IIS server, SQL Server, XUnit.
- Authorization and authentication standards and protocols experience.
- Created .NET Core project Used IIS logs to identify the issues on the web server and monitored application errors through event viewer.
- Use Visual Studio Code as my development tool but connect to APIs built using ASP.Net Core 2.0 and Entity Framework Core using VS 2017.
- Consumed Docker's to develop Container's for the Microservices. Designed and Developed Container Management Rancher to publish Containers.
- Extensively worked on SQL Queries, Stored Procedures and Triggers using T-SQL in SQL Server.
- Expertise in developing and consuming of windows services and web services both SOAP & RESTful API using ASP.Net Web API 2.
- Improved user experience using JQuery. Used Angular 4 event handling mechanism to dynamically assign events on web controls.
- Based on the support tickets, fixed bugs on priority basis Deployed Applications from Development TFS to Staging, Production Support, and UAT and Production servers.
- Developed advanced ETL import packages using SSIS, T-SQL to transform and import raw index data into database tables.
- Experience with SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) to author, manage, and deliver both paper-based and interactive Web-based reports. Foundation, XAML and XML Involved in migration of SSRS from SQL 2008 to SQL 20012.
- Involved in writing SQL Statements, Views and Stored Procedures, Indexes to validate data and ensure system integrity and security Written LINQ functions for data access.
- Worked on CI/CD pipeline for Azure cloud services.
- Virtualized the servers using Docker for the test environments and dev-environments needs and configuring automation using Docker containers.
- Created quality gates in SonarQube dashboard and enforced in the pipelines to fail the builds when conditions not met.
- Created a set of core assemblies in C# containing helpful utilities and extensions as well as components for implementing dependency injection in applications and services using the Microsoft Unity platform.
- Created unit tests for most of code blocks in the assemblies.
- Developed test-driven development (TDD) strategy guiding use of the XUnit testing framework.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for continuous integration and version control.
- Used Fiddler and Postman to debug web request and responses to solve user issues on the client side.
- Actively participated in Scrum meetings of the project implemented in agile methodology.
Environment: C#, ASP.NET Core 2.0, TDD, .Net Framework 4.6, SQL 2010, SSIS, SSRS, Visual Studio 2017, AZURE, Telerik Rad Controls, MVC, Angular 4, SonarQube, RESTful Service, XML, OOP, WCF, WPF, REST, HTML 5, Web API 2, Docker, Agile, SCRUM.
Confidential, Austin, TX
.Net Web Developer
- Used AGILE SCRUM methodology to deliver in sprints and Status Meetings, Code Review Meetings.
- Stabilized a heavily neglected infrastructure with newer approaches to existing technology.
- Development on Client-side architecture for UI development using AngularJS, CSS and integration with MVC / Web API and Coding, unit & integration testing.
- Created a RESTful Web API service using ASP.NET Web API to generate data for the EMS which was then consumed in the front-end by the Angular framework.
- Written code to access secure Web Services using .Net, Web form using C# and ASP.NET , WSDL, Proxy Class, XML / SOA P.
- Strong Knowledge of data structures, algorithms and complexity analysis.
- Designed, developed and consumed .Net Webservices for the project and Development support for .Net web services in ASP.NET with C#.Net and consumed it.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOA P, XML , XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Code functionality for utilizing IaaS Push notification services in Azure cloud
- Extensively used ADO.NET objects to populate Data sets, Data grid and Repeater controls for display and manipulation of records.
- Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using Inner/Outer joins, sub-queries, accommodating complex filters and database links
- Developing SSIS packages for integration with downstream / upstream application and generating reports which could be sent to other systems
- Reports are generated by using SSRS . Reports variables are passed from ASP.NET web pages.
- Involved in creating Dataset in the MS reporting services ( SSRS ) for calling the stored procedures and passed the parameters to the dataset.
- Integrated GitHub into Jenkins to automate the code check-out process.
- Testing the application as per the test cases and business logic. Performed Unit Testing with Mock Objects.
- Performed Unit testing of the application and subsequently handled the debugging issues Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source Version Control.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using JQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Used JQuery, AJAX framework to interact with RESTful and simple Asmx services to retrieve data using JSON.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity Framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity Framework in MVC.
- Implemented WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET POST, PUT and DELETE.
- Used HTTP Response Exception to handle the exceptions in Web API and customized the Exceptions using Exception Filters and registered them at the Action Level.
- Developed Web Services and invoking them by using XML SOAP and WSDL for creating proxy classes. Used Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) for communicating with other application and components.
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving the data efficiently and Just in Time manner.
- Build and maintain systems with .NET/C#, shell scripting and Windows PowerShell.
- Used SMTP mail class of .NET for the users to send mail with suggestions, receive any alerts, receive confirmation notifications etc. and used MSMQ for delivering message between applications.
- Created Indexes, Views and Stored Procedures for quick and efficient retrieval of data using SQL Server 2012 and T-SQL
- Used SSIS for data transformation from Excel data base to SQL Server 2008 and SSRS for reporting.
- Performed Unit testing using NUNIT from the Designer GUI and participated in System Testing.
- Involved in Deployment and Troubleshooting issues in the application.
- Supported Operations team during the deployment and troubleshooting the production issues during deployment and on regular basis.
Confidential, Boston, MA
C# .Net Developer
- Participated in discussions involving the application creation and understand the req ui rements and provide the back-end functionality for the applications.
- Created an UI application for Premium payments processing for online transfer, Bank payments and over the counter payments.
- Written the business logic in classes using VB.NET / C#.Net language and used in Web Forms .
- Utilized C# Generics, Collections, Delegates, Events, Extension methods, Anonymous types, and Lambda Expressions.
- Initiated the migration into ASP.Net and actively participated in the designing of the architectural framework of the asp.net application.
- Generated server-side PL/SQL scripts for data manipulation and validation and materialized views for remote instances.
- Worked on ASP.NET MVC 4.0 to makes applications load faster and some of the processing can be done in web browsers and not only the client side but the server-side execution is faster too.
- Experience in b ui lding and consuming ASP.NET Web API /Web Services.
- Expertise in programming with C# , ASP.NET , and Entity Framework . Developed Interfaces for data exchange using C#.NET and XML .
- Bug fixing, feature adding, and code optimizations to a customer facing API in C++.
- Specified, developed and tested an object-oriented, multiplatform C++ framework containing support to: data structures, common algorithms sockets, threading.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.NET provider model.
- Used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for source code control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
ConfidentialC# .Net Developer
- Developed basic windows-based application using C#.Net for various desktop applications used in the company.
- Understanding requirements for changes and enhancing to custom web reporting.
- Developed Web Forms for registration, to update the policy installment pages and application logic in ASP.NET, C# utilizing the power of Microsoft .NET Framework.
- Used ADO.NET in connecting to Data Access management with SQL Server.
- Involved in creating a document for mapping the UI of the application to the tables in database.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) Service for Business Logic Layer. Implemented Win Forms to provide GUI components using .NET Framework.