- Over 8 years of extensive experience in Microsoft technologies requirement gathering to project delivery. Excellent design and integration problem solving skills; worked for various clients and projects in every phase of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Expertise in developing various applications using .NET technologies like C#, VB.Net, MVC, XML, ASP.NET, WCF, WPF, ORM, ADO.NET, AJAX, SSRS, SSIS, Windows Forms and RESTful Web API.
- Developed Single Page Application (SPA) with ASP.Net Web API 2 and Angular JS using Code First Approach in Entity Framework.
- Extensive experience in design using OOPS concepts and Design patterns like PRISM, MVVM, Abstract Factory, Singleton, MVC, MVP.
- Experience in working in projects and built applications based on MVC 5.0 framework within CMS.
- Experience in implementing SOA architecture with web services and creating, consuming and publishing XML Web Services (SOAP, WSDL) and Windows Services using .NET.
- Experience designing, building and documenting WPF user interface themes using XAML and C#.
- Experience on Web API to create HTTP Restful Services to communicate with UI objects using JSON.
- Implemented Data Integration using SQL Server Integrated Services (SSIS).
- Knowledge on Developing Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Wide experience as Application/Production Support analyst with solid experience in monitoring/debugging logs and scheduling multiple jobs in AUTOSYS. Cronjobs.
- Working knowledge of ITIL/ITSM support processes in real time application issues related to frontend/backend
- Developed web apps using React/Redux, Bootstrap, Node.js, PHP, Perl and Oracle.
- Develop/Maintain the user - friendly GUI in VC++ using MFC.
- Develop/Maintain many internal software products using C++ programming languages under Linux environment.
- Developed single page applications with MVC frameworks Angular 2,4 /Angular.js, Node.js, TypeScript, Expertise in design and development of Win Forms using C#, VB.NET and Windows applications using WPF and designing loosely coupled systems using XML web services and WCF
- Experience in NOSQL databases such as Mongo DB and PostgreSQL.
- Experience deploying the application to Microsoft Azure Cloud as a part of cloud deployments to Private and Public cloud environments.
- Strong understanding and experience in preparation of Use Case diagrams, Dataflow diagrams, Activity diagrams, ER diagrams and Class diagrams using MS Visio.
- Configured AWS Multi Factor Authentication to implement two step authentications of users accessingusing Google Authenticator and AWS Virtual MFA.
- Expertise in using source code control systems such as MS Visual Source Safe, Tortoise SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and GIT.
- Experience with third party custom controls like Telerik, Infragistics,Kendo UI.
- Hands on experience on wrapper packages in Oracle 11g, creating batch files and control files for SQL loader.
- Experience in using Unit Test Frameworks (NUnit and MS Test) and Performed Test Driven Development.
- Later, transformed to native app using Xamarin. Android and Xamarin. iOS when performance was the issue with Xamarin Forms.
- Strong experience in design of Web-Based Applications using ASP.NET, AJAX, jQuery, Master Pages, Web Services and Server Controls.
- Experienced in using XML technologies like XSD, XSLT, XQUERY and XPATH Navigator.
- Experienced and competence in using Restful Services for inserting, updating and deleting data using EXTJS
- Good knowledge over .Net framework 3.5 concepts like LINQ, Extension methods etc.
- Experience in WebAPI, Webservices,Restful WebAPI, Restful Web Services and WCF Services
- Prepared Technical design document, Use cases, Test cases and User manuals for various projects and good at Bug fixing, Code reviews, and Unit & System testing
- Involved in an integrating iOS Apps with APIs and other web services via REST .
- Experience with SSIS for building performance data integration solutions, including ETL.
- Experience with JIRA and HP ALM for Bug tracking and work flow consistency.
- Experience in Mobile Development App (IOS and Android) and Mobile Technology Xamarin .
- Managed the provisioning, operation, monitoring and maintenance of systems software and application in MS Azure IAAS, PASS, SAAS .
- Experiences Azure Table Storage and Blob on Azure Sql.
- Experience working with JIRA management tools, Crucible and confluence pages’ development.
.NET Technologies: .NET Framework 3.5/4.0/4.5/4.6/5 , WCF, WPF, ASP.NET, Classic ASP, C#, Window forms, AJAX, Java Script, Web Services, Silverlight, ADO.NET, XML, SOA, .Net Remoting, VB.NET, IIS
Languages: C#, VB.NET, VB 6.0, C++, Python, PL/SQL, TSQL
Modeling Tools: Visio 2010, Lucid Charts, Balsamic
Cloud Services: Microsoft Azure and AWS
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS, ISO, SSAE16 or HIPAA
Databases: SQL Server2008/2012, Oracle10g/11g, MongoDB
IDE: Visual Studio 2017/2015/2012/2010 , WebStorm, TeamCity, SoapUI
Version Control: GIT (Atlassian Bitbucket), SVN, TFS, and VSS
Confidential, Lakeland, Fl
Sr .Net Developer
- Designed and developed web application using MVC 5and usedfluent validators for MVC validations.
- Created and deployed XML Web Services (WCF) using ASP.Net and C#, used them to generate the proxy class files based on the web services and consumed in web application.
- Enhanced user experience by designing new web features using MVC Framework like Backbone.js, Require.js and Node.js.
- Excellent knowledge in dealing with Delegates, Assemblies, User Controls and Custom Controls in VB .Net and C# .Net.
- Managed Application and rerelease management process.
- Handle day to day production incidents and business support incidents.
- Providing support to university applications end to end.
- Used SQL developer to extract the data using select query from oracle data base through Banner application.
- Solid web application development/Troubleshooting experience in Payment Gateway integration.
- Experienced in React JS and working with knockout Flux architecture.
- Experience in working with knockout JS Native in developing a mobile application
- Develop/maintain/enhance some C++ (Linux) internal software products which perform many functionalities, such as sorting data, tracing software logs, enhancing some client/server socket software's.
- Developed Business logic using C++ on Linux.
- Debugging of the existing programs coded in C++ on Linux.
- Experience in designing rich interactive WPF applications in XML using MS Visual Studio.
- Developed Multi-Threaded EXEs, used MSMQ for faster parallel payment processing.
- Developed the Web Application by extensively using Object Oriented Programming Concepts (OOPs).
- Used Bootstrap framework to create Responsive web applications which automatically adjust themselves to good looking on all devices
- Worked with automated configuration management/code management systems or application life cycle management system such as Microsoft Visual Studio ALM.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC.
- Utilized AngularJS, Node.js and Express framework to create dynamic data driven web pages.
- Developed multithread distributed SMART CLIENT System using C# and VB.Net.
- Develop the Documents for Logging/Error Handling for SSIS Packages.
- Involved in creating RESTful Web API's for Lookup Services using (Model-View-Controller) MVC architecture.
- Used WCF service for retrieving the data from other enterprise applications.
- Added jQuery for UI, Validation and Ajax submission, JSON web service call.
- Used Entity Framework as an interface from data access layer and database.
- Configure Azure cloud service for end deployment
- Enable Open ID and Windows Live authentication in Azure cloud apps
- Deploy WCF services on Azure cloud
- Used LINQ to Entities for retrieving and filtering the data proficiently.
- An agile Scrum methodology was processed for daily stand up meeting with team members to know the current progress of the project and raise the issue.
- Followed Test Driven Development for unit tests to drive the design of software and force decoupling of dependencies.
- Worked on TFS for version control, Code Review and for automatic builds and continuous integration.
- Used Trello Board (Agile tool) for project Management.
Environment: NET Framework 4.5, C#, ASP.NET MVC5, VB.NET, Web API, WCF Services, AngularJS, jQuery, CSS3, Bootstrap, HTML 5, Visual Studio 2013, Microsoft Azure, N-Unit, JSON, SQL Server 2012, Kendo UI, Telerik Rad Controls, Entity Framework, LINQ, TFS, Bootstrap, Backbone.js, Agile Methodology, Trello .
Hewlett Packard, Palo Alto, CA
Application support engineer
- Involved in the complete Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing and Maintenance.
- Creating reusable N-Tire Components (BLL, Entities and DAL) using C# and DI design pattern.
- Used AngularJS and ng-grid JS libraries as a part of client-side development.
- Implemented Client-side validations using AngularJS.
- Leveraged AngularJS for page scripting, AJAX calls and JSON for passing objects from Controller to View and vice versa.
- Involvedin the design of the DAL using ASP.NET, Entity Framework and LINQ to Entities.
- Developed and maintained SQL Server Databases. Migrated all DTS packages to SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) and modified the packages accordingly using the advanced features of SQL Server Integration Services.
- Created and tuning the database objects like complex Stored Procedures, Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views using T-SQL in Development and Production environment for SQL Server.
- Developed Restful Services using Web API that are consumed by various Client applications for routing data between different systems. To convert the Entire event flow as a SOA based architecture used RabbitMQ as a queues and BUS.
- Converted the application to Microsoft Azure Cloud Service Project as part of cloud deployment.
- Migrated SQL Server database to Microsoft Azure SQL Database and updating the Connection Strings.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for source control and documented the entire application.
- Created test plans and performed unit and regression testing using MS TEST.
- Experience in coordinating with on site and offshore team members in daily status meeting to resolve issues related to project Activities.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
- Involved in all the phases of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including System Analysis, Design and Development.
- Used C# language in developing the Business logic, where in extensively implemented the OOP’s functionalities.
- Developed 3-Tier Architecture application with User Interface, Business Logic and Data Access Layers using .NET and Entity Framework.
- Experience with developing and deploying back-end services to Azure clouds.
- Used AJAX, jQuery and Kendo UI for MVC to improve the performance of the application.
- Installed and supported IIS for use with Web applications.
- Used the Script Manager and Update Panel of Telerik.NET AJAX Controls to do asynchronous page post back.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Functions, Views and Triggers for Data Manipulation, ensuring set up relations includes indexing, constraints, foreign keys etc. using SQL Server.Extensive use of Kendo UI framework was made - including widgets like Kendo grid, Kendo auto complete, Kendo window, etc., including the use of Kendo core framework features.
- Used LINQ to SQL and LINQ to Entities feature of .NET Framework for Data Filtration.
- Used Team Foundation Server for integrating, maintenance, reporting and project tracking.
- Performed unit testing on every latest version before sending it for User Acceptance Test.
- Documented the analysis and technical specification for future references.
- Used RabbitMQ for application-level logging.
Confidential, Middletown, NJ
Jr .Net Developer
- Interacted with the Business users to understand flow and gather their business requirements.
- Involved in the requirements gathering and design of the project.
- Involved in Coding Web Pages using ASP.NET, C#, Java Script.
- Implemented Server and Client-side validations using ASP.NET validation controls and jQuery.
- Data Grid control was used to display the data in a customized template.
- Used ADO.Net objects such as Data Reader, Data Setand Data Adapter for access to data sources.
- Involved in redesign of the MySQL database to MSSQL Server database; wrote and maintained complex SQL queries, Triggers, User definedfunctionsand the required Stored Proceduresin T-SQL.
- Use C# and ADO.NET to define and implement secure middle-tier component using both connected and disconnected environment strategies.
- Developed Web Services using ASP.NET, VB.NET and SQL Server.
- Designed and Developed Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with WCF Binding concepts for making Data Binding for end points.
- Coding and Tuning the Queries, Stored Procedures and Functions, Triggersusing PL/SQL.
- Developed reports using MS SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Worked on the basic design of the website using the CSS, Master Pages and Navigation controls for consistent look and feel of the website.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- UML was used for the preparation of Use Case, Sequence Diagram, ER-Diagram, and Class Diagrams using MS Visio.
- Involved in testing using the test-cases using NUnit framework.
Application support engineer
- Involved with Project Manager for daily reporting & review of the current projectusing Agile Methodology.
- Designed and Developed the Business Logic Layer application using C#.
- Designed and implemented Logging Mechanisms, Exception Handlers.
- Developed Web Forms using Master Pages, HTML controls and CSS.
- Created multiple Custom User Controls in WPF and MS Expression Blend.
- Involved in creating Stored Procedures and complex queries in SQL Server andMicrosoft Access.
- Used LINQ to SQL to write integrated queries and perform transform operations.
- Used SQL Server Reporting Service to generate various reports of customer information, premium billing and worker’s compensation with different insurance plans.
- Developing classic ASP page creating queries and stored procedure on SQL server and fixing defects found in the current ASP page Extensively used WPF user controls to provide page documents along with native support of XML paper specification documents.
- Used various AJAX Controls like Update panel, Model Popup Extender, Accordion, Mask Edit Validator and Mask Edit Extender for asynchronous data transfer and validation.
- Used Web Services and XML standards, including SOAP and developed the prototype using XML web service (SOAP) for data transfer over HTTP network.
- Used Windows Communication Foundation (WCF) to communicate with other backend systems.
- Used Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control.
- Involved in Debugging and fixing the bugs in maintenance phase.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers and complex SQL statements and Generated various reports using Crystal Reports.