- Software Engineer with 7+ years of Professional .Net Development experience in all phases of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) such as planning, analysis, design, implementation, testing and maintenance of Web Based and N - tier Architectures in domains like Finance, Insurance, Healthcare, IT using Methodologies Like Agile (Extreme Programming, Scrum),Waterfall Model and Test-Driven Development TDD.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, reusability and Design patterns like Abstract factory, Singleton, Object pool a standard solution to common problems in software design.
- Experience with Web Services to communicate to other modules using XML based SOAP & RestFul web api and WSDL protocols for developing security features, performance and debugging.
- Solid knowledge in analysis, coding, testing and implementation of projects using state of art technologies like ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, Visual Studio, SQL Server and Web Services .
- Advanced Power-Shell skills for automation and configuration of Windows and Windows Azure Technologies.
- Demonstrated proficiency in development using Microsoft.NET technologies like WCF, LINQ, ASP.Net 4.5, ASP.NET MVC 5.0/5.2, C#(6/7), and AJAX Extensions, jQUERY with MS SQL Server (SQL 2012/ 2016) and Oracle 10g/11g as database
- Experience in using Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL).
- Used RxJS library in Angular 4 to create asynchronous HTTP observables while calling backend REST services in the application and also implemented web API 2.2
- Worked with Angular 4 directives, components, pipes. Implemented functionality such as Searching, Filtering, Sorting, Validating, Categories using Angular framework.
- Extensive experience in using SQL Management Studio, SQL Server Business Intelligence Solutions like SQL Server Reporting Services, SQL Server Integration Service Packages and Crystal Reports.
- Implemented the application using Integrated Entity Framework 6 for faster and reliable way to process queries on database.
- Worked on ADO.NET Entity Framework to associate with database for CRUD operations. Implemented on LINQ to Entities, Lambda Expressions, and Object-Oriented Design Patterns.
- Familiar with new C# 6/7 features such as Generics, Iterators, Lambda expressions, Anonymous methods, Partial classes, Named arguments and optional arguments, Extension methods.
- Experienced with WCF, Web Services, and .NET Remoting using TCP/IP and Multithreaded programming.
- Experience with ASP.NET and its components: AJAX, Entity Framework, Language-Integrated Query (LINQ) query and retrieve data from different data sources (LINQ to Objects, LINQ to XML, and LINQ to SQL), ASP.NET Providers and Typed Datasets.
- Incorporated many rich applications using Angular2, Angular4, NodeJS, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap and for enhancing the performance and look and feel of the webpage extensive experience with ORM technologies like Entity Framework Code first/ Database first Approach and performance tuning in Entity Framework 6. And implemented some modules in NHibernate.
- Good experience in developing n-tier Web Applications and worked with IIS 9/10/11.
- Experience with Reporting Tools SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), creating ETL packages using SQL Server 2016 Integration Services (SSIS), OLAP & ROLAP.
- Experienced in Service Oriented Architecture SOA using WCF and Micro Services Architecture.
- Worked extensively with ADO.NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2012/2016 & Oracle 10g/11g.
- Experience in database related work primarily creating complex stored procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions, using PL/SQL, T-SQL.
- Experienced in Using Various Version Controlling Team Foundation Server (TFS), Visual Source Safe (VSS), GIT, SVN.
- Experienced in Configuration Management, setting up company Version policies, build schedule using Team Foundation Server 2010/2012 and Visual Source Safe (VSS).
- Hands on experience in Unit testing, Integration testing & Functional testing.
Technologies: ASP.Net, Classic ASP, VBScript, LINQ, MVC, WCF, SharePoint
XML Technologies: XML, XSLT, XAML, DOM, DTD,Schema
Database: SQL Server 2008/2012/2014, SSRS, SSIS, Oracle 11g
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, RESTful, Queue Services(Kafka, MSMQ)
Source Control: Visual Source Safe(VSS), Team Foundation Server, SVN, GIT
Web Server: IIS, Apache
Cloud Service: Microsoft Azure, Amazon web services
Development Tools: Crystal Reports, Microsoft-Office, Microsoft Visio, Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Microsoft Visual Studio .NET 2012/2015/2017, Microsoft Expression Blend, Docker, Jenkins
Testing: Unit Testing, Load Testing, Integration Testing, Functional Testing
Others Utilities: Nant, gacutil, Ants profilter, FxCop, Resharper0(8.1), Style Cop, Nugget packages, Splunk, Dynatrace, VS performance Analyzer, JIRA, Operating System (LINUX/UNIX)
Confidential, Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Full Stack .NET Developer
- Developed and maintained web application, Fond center and Third Party Fund Management for UBS using C#, ASP.NET, Web Services, WCF, SQL Server 2016, HTML5, jQuery, Angular 4, Web api and Ajax.
- Create ASP.Net MVC filters, actions, validations.
- Implemented on ADO.NET Entity Framework to associate with database for CRUD operations. Worked on LINQ to Entities, Lambda Expressions, and Object-Oriented Design Patterns.
- Writing Software Requirement Specifications & Test cases, Object Oriented Analysis and Design using UML with Microsoft Visio 2017.
- Created the Web API controllers in ASP .Net MVC to build, maintain Restful API’s, also consumed API’s client side using Angular 4 data binding.
- Designed and built middle layer and data access layer (Module based on NHibernate ORM framework) used with ASP.Net MVC portal.
- Development was done using Agile methodology with daily scrums, and continuous integration using the SDLC process to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly.
- Created & hosted Restful Services, Web services and Web API also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using jQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Implemented the project using ASP.NET,C# and back-end database as SQL Server 2016
- Written Stored Procedures in SQL Server 2016 used EDMX as conceptual Model and LINQ to Entities to bind the data to Grid View, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Used jQuery and AJAX to make the User Interface more responsive.
- Responsible for designing and developing the database objects like Tables, Views, and Complex T-SQL Store Procedures involving Joins and using Temporary Tables, UDF (User Defined Functions)
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework (ORM) in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Custom .Net Development involving full life-cycle creation of all new enterprise applications using Windows Azure.
- Developed background process infrastructure on top of Windows Azure Queues.
- Developed code for operations between the application and the database using LINQ with Lambda Expressions in C#. Migrated Data from different sources (Text based files, Excel spreadsheets, and Access) to SQL Server Databases using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS). Framework and publishing along with SQL Management studio.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework (ORM) in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting, filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC.
- Integrated Angular 4, Angular 2 framework controls to support HTML Controls.
- Used GIT for source control and KAFKA for queue services.
- Used SSRS to create reports, customized Reports, on-demand reports, ad-hoc reports and involved in analyzing multi-dimensional reports in SSRS.
- Used C# language in developing the business logic, where in extensively implemented the Object Oriented Programming (OOP) Functionalities and Web forms.
- Created and tuning the database objects like complex Functions, Packages, Triggers, Indexes and Views in Development and Production environment for SQL Server. Developed Reports using SQL Reporting Services and implemented Optimized SQL Stored Procedures
- Used Team foundation Server (TFS) for version control and Shelve pending changes of the source code along with the maintenance of the builds and the relevant documents of the same.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ.NET Developer
- Developed SQL server Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views, and Cursors for accessing the database.
- Used SSRS Reports as reporting tool to feed data from Oracle 10g to the reports.
- Created the Web API controllers in ASP.NET MVC to build, maintain Restful API’s, also consumed API’s client side using Angular JS data binding and Web API
- Used Client Web Services to get product information in real time such as product quantity, price.
- Designed windows mobile app to meet the requirements and to increase the ease of user.
- Involved in modifications to the XML requests and response as per the Business Requirements.
- Used in Master Pages, Web User Controls and Custom Controls in developing the front end application and multi-thread web applications using C#.
- Worked on major modules like Users, Roles, Entities, Entity Types, and Reports and used REST services for requesting information from endpoints and tested them using Fiddler
- Implemented SOA architecture with Windows Services, web services using SOAP, WSDL, UDDI, and XML.
- Designed and developed several Windows forms using VB.NET.
- Creating new hosted service, uploading certificate and creating new SQL Azure DB.
- Initiate build and deploy applications to UAT and QA Server
- Identify and fix complex part in application within very short time period
- Implemented Custom Services and Custom directives along with Isolated Scope in Angular 2 for re-usability.
- Managing, maintaining, developing and deploying applications and databases in response to business needs
- Implemented MVC features such as routing, controllers, action results, filter, model binders, IOC container or dependency injection.
- Suggest solutions to business problems of the product owners
- Responsible for reviewing work products and deploying the application to the QA environment
- Responsible for fixing bugs, trouble shooting, debugging issues in QA and Production server
- Conducted Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Level Testing, Regression Testing and Performance Testing before major website and database update using NUnit Testing Tools.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0/4.5, Silverlight, Oracle 10g, SSRS, XML,VB.NET, Web Services, Web Api, Angular, Visual Basic 6.0, AWS, Telerik Controls, ADO.NET, WCF, N-Unit/MOQ, AJAX, Crystal Reports, HTML, XML, CSS, LINQ, SSRS, SSIS, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, TFS 2008/2010, Visual Studio.
Confidential - Alpharetta, GA
- Served as a significant contributor in designing, developing, and testing application with Visual Studio 2014/2012 (.NET Framework 4.0/4.5)
- Involving different phases of SDLC including Designing, Programming, Testing and Documentation. Followed the Agile SDLC, and RAD best practices for iterative and incremental development.
- Developed business logic layer and data access layer in C#.
- Used ADO.NET for data accessing in the data access layer in n-tier application.
- Initiated the development of Web Service to interact between mainframe and DB2.
- Developed different WCF services to validate orders, email address and locations. from Mainframe application to .net frame work application in a SOA architectural style.
- Implemented Ajax Frame works, Dojo tools examples like Auto Completer, Tab Module, and Calendar and Floating windows.
- Design and development of front end GUI modules for technical support personnel using C# and ASP.NET.
- Used AJAX Controls in application development for persistent page display.
- Developed web application and mobile web-app using c#, HTML5, jQuery, Web-API and Angular Js.
- Implemented WCF Service Methods to access data from the database to bind it inside a Silverlight application.
- Demonstrated comprehensive experience with MS SQL Reporting Tool and Ajax Components and Team Foundation Server 2014
- Completed reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS.
- Developed Entity Framework and made LINQ queries to connect to the database and implemented CRUD functionality with Entity Framework code first and database first approaches with ASP.NET MVC.
- Conceptualized Stored Procedures, User Functions, Triggers and Views using MS SQL Server 2014
- Used LINQ TO SQL classes for connecting to SQL database.
- Participated in database schema revisions, Created and modified tables as per the new schema changes.
- Drove all efforts to enhance performance through optimizing query using SQL Profiler & Data Execution Plan
- Developed POC for utilizing Microsoft BI Features for Ad-hoc reporting with Power Pivot, SSAS, SharePoint 2012.
- Involved in writing unit tests using Moq and integration tests for all Business Class to complete test coverage of the code base.
Environment: .NET Framework 4.0, Silverlight, Agile, ADO.NET, WCF, N-Unit/MOQ, AJAX, Crystal Reports, HTML, XML, AngularJs, CSS, LINQ, SSRS, SSIS, SQL Server 2012/2014, TFS 2012/2010, Visual Studio 2012.
- Designed the web application in Microsoft Visual Studio 2010/2012 using ASP.NET web forms with various controls. Created the business logic in Stored Procedures using SQL Server.
- Involved in collecting and analyzing the business requirements from the customers.
- Designed and developed rich UI components using ASP.NET 4.0/4.5 and C#.
- Developed the Business Objects , Data Access Objects , and Business Components as per the application architecture.
- Extensively used the ASP.NET features like Grid View , List View , Detail View , Tree View , Multi View and other controls.
- Implemented caching mechanism in many places of the application.
- Worked on security issues related to user authentication and authorization .
- Designed and implemented Login, Registration, Payment, Bidding and Search modules using asp.net and C#.net and Created various reports in Crystal reports, Used XML and XSL Transformations to display content on the website.
- Responsible for developing the Logic using C#.NET.
- Extensively used ASP.NET, ASP.NET MVC 4,HTML, CSS and Web controls for developing front end screens.
- Implemented Business Logic using C# and Data Access Layer using ADO.NET.
- Suggested various design changes in SQL Server tables and Stored Procedures.
- Developed Web application and mobile web-app using C#, HTML5, JQUERY, WEB-API and AngularJS
- Successfully handled all the change requests, code defects and Data Configuration Bugs.
- Worked closely with business users to define reporting requirements and documenting the requirements in order to design, develop and maintain Crystal reports.
- Design of the database schema and the underlying business logic, along with the implementation of SQL queries, stored procedures on SQL Server database Ability to work with Product and Development Teams when changes to the application are needed.
- Developed and consumed Web services for getting health insurance premium quotes, Medicare Supplement Rate quotes, county codes etc.
- Used ADO.NET objects such as Data Reader, Dataset and Data Adapter for Consistent access to SQL Server data sources.
- Communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work individually as well as collaboratively in a team and ability to adapt to new technologies.
- Also involved in setting and configuring up the networks , switches , routers and DNS etc.
- Involved in Unit Testing during development and maintenance phases.