- Inventive expert with Around 7+ years of progressive experience in Microsoft .Net Technologies and all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Methodologies like AGILE SCRUM & Waterfall including Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of N - tier architecture enterprise applications including Domain Driven Design (DDD).
- Diverse experience using MVC Frameworks 5.0/4.0/3.0/2.0 to design and develop several Partial and Strongly-typed views, ViewModels, Sections, Areas, Controllers and Controller Actions, Filters, Routing, Entity, Domain, and Repository layers of the complex architecture.
- Expertise knowledge on Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) Concepts including Inheritance, Abstraction, Encapsulation and Polymorphism and Design patterns like Abstract Factory, Singleton Pattern, Repository and good experience in writing re-usable components like Exception Handling, Debugging and Tracing concepts.
- Experienced in configuration management, build schedule using version control tools like Team Foundation Server (TFS) 2015/2013/2012/2010 , Subversion 1.9/1.9.4, Visual Source Safe (VSS), Git, Source Tree.
- Strong experience in implementing Filters, Validations, Controllers, and components, Directives, Routings, Factory and Services in AngularJS1.5/1.6 .
- Experienced in developing RESTful web applications and HTTP Services using ASP.NET WebAPI framework.
- Extensive experience in developing Data Access Layer using Entity Framework 6.0/4.3 Code First and Database First approaches with ASP.NET MVC to implement CRUD operations, transactions, performance tuning, data massaging with LINQ to Entities.
- Strong Experience in Microsoft Azure cloud services and Microsoft Azure Service Bus message queuing system.
- Extensive Experience with PL/SQL, T-SQL, primarily in writing SQL Queries, Functions, Triggers, Indexes, Stored Procedures and User-Defined Functions using SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2016 , Oracle 10g/11g, MySQL, MS Access.
- Experience in implementing ADO.Net data Access techniques using SQL Connection Objects, SQL Command Objects, Dataset Objects, Data Reader Objects and Data Adapter Objects.
- Experience in using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS), Crystal Reports and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS) for report generation and integration into applications.
- Experience in supporting the projects at deployment and resolved production issues by fixing the bugs.
- Working experience in performing unit testing written some test cases , also performance and load testing using Visual Studio .
- Excellent work ethics, self-motivated & quick-learner with sharp analytical, verbal and documentation skills, willing to learn new technologies and third-party products.
Programming Languages: C++, C#.Net (4.0/3.5/3.0), VB.Net (10.0/9.0/8.0 ), HTML, T-SQL, PL/SQL
UI Technologies: WinForms, WPF, Web forms, HTML, CSS
IDE Tools: Visual Studio 2015/2013/2010 , SQL Server Management Studio
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/4.0, ASP.Net Web API, ASP.Net Core
Databases: MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005 , MS Access 2010/2007/2003 , Oracle 9i/10g/11g, T-SQL
Reporting Tool: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008), Crystal Reports (2010)
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio 2010/2007
Version Control Tools: Perforce (P4V), Team Foundation Server ( 2015/2013/2012/2010 ), Subversion (1.9/1.9.4)
Middleware: WCF, ADO.Net (4.0/3.5), MVC4 (Razor)/MVC3 Web Services, MSMQ, Enterprise Library 5.0
Servers: Windows Server (2008/2003/NT), Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Testing Tools: N-Unit, MS-Unit, X-Unit, Protractor
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Sr. .Net Developer
- Used Agile (Scrum) Methodology for fast and more disciplined development throughout implementation.
- Designed responsive and user-friendly Web Pages using MVC 5 Razor Views, AngularJS, HTML5/CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Followed OOP’s Concepts and SOLID principles while developing application using C# 5.0 for Business Logic and Code behind view models.
- Used dependency injection and data-binding with Angular 4 to eliminate redundant data, interject dependencies to components, create a Single Page Application (SPA), and enable AJAX calls.
- Coded AngularJS controllers and directives for application functionality and filters for heavy DOM manipulation.
- Experience in developing the UI component architecture for developer framework using Angular 4, Typescript, HTML5, CSS3 and Bootstrap.
- Using Web API, created various RESTful services to return serialized JSON data which are later consumed through services.
- Leveraged WCF mechanisms like seasoning, Instance Management, Concurrency to make our services more robust and scalable.
- Wrote and maintained data extracts written in C#, and created data extracts like reading in flat files, XML, reformatted the data to generate the spread sheets using Batch Processing.
- Worked with QA to develop and review test plans and strategies. Made the builds and deployed the applications in test, stage and Production servers.
- Work with Product management on product feature requirements definition and refinement.
- Used TFS for source code management, version control and Agile process.
- Implemented Caching and State Management strategies to improve overall performance of the application.
- Performed U nit testing and Integration testing by applying test cases.
Environment: Visual Studio 2015, C#4.0, ASP.NET4.0, MVC 5.0/4.0, .NET Framework 4.0, Entity Framework 6.0/4.0, Web API, HTML5, WCF, Git, Angular 4, SQL Server, IIS 7.0, Windows Server 2008 R2/2008.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Used HTML and CSS throughout the application to add content rich and interactive web pages.
- Used jQuery/JSON/AJAX and Custom HTML Helper Classes to implement asynchronous calls to the server to update the changes.
- Used ADO.NET Entity Framework Model 6.0 as the Data Access Layer (Database First) and implemented the CRUD (Create, Update, Retrieve and Delete) operations, Mapping and executed stored procedures.
- Used Compiled Queries, Multiple Contexts, Explicit Loading, Save Changes to context after all DB Operations to improve the performance in Entity framework.
- Written Queries using T-SQL Statements, Views, User Defined Functions, Stored Procedures, Triggers in SQL Server 2008 for inserting/Updating/Deleting the data into the relational tables.
- Used LINQ to Entities extensively to query and filter the models to be displayed on view.
- Implemented WCF Services with various contracts like Service Contracts, Operation Contracts, Data Contracts, Message Contracts and Fault Contracts
- Implemented WCF SOAP/REST and Consumed WCF Services from both Windows forms and ASP.NET web applications
- Created controllers in C# which has Web API methods to accept user inputs and return response in JSON format.
- Used Web API technology to make CRUD operations taking advantage of the HTTP-Verbs support that Web API provides.
- Involved in database design on SQL Server 2005 and development of different database objects containing functions, triggers, store procedures to manipulate database of the application.
- Created SQL scripts for tuning and scheduling.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT
- Involved in Unit test case, code review checklist preparation and validation.
- Utilized Team Foundation Server (TFS) for version control during development and maintenance.
Environment: .NET 4.0/3.5, SQL 2008 R2, IIS 7.5, Microsoft VISIO 4.0., Visual Studio 2010, Active Directory, C# 4.0, Subversion, XSLT, ASP.NET 5.0/4.0, HTML, Java Script, AngularJS, CSS, HTML, VB.NET, ADO.NET6.0, NUnit, Windows 7.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr .Net Developer
- Used advanced knowledge of web technologies, including MVC 5, ASP.Net, C#, CSS3, Ajax, Angular JS, HTML5, XML, TSQL, database modeling tools and database interactions.
- Implemented MVC Architecture on client side and creating Models, Controllers, and Views Scope etc. Using Angular JS.
- Used Angular JS to standardize web application structure and responsive using bootstrap and provide a future template for data binding.
- Implemented WCF SOAP services to facilitate communication between multiple transport protocols.
- Used Asp.net WebAPI 1.1/2.0 to migrate the codebase from SOA to RESTful Service .
- Created SQL Server Reports using SSRS and exported them to Excel format for managers and QA team for easy validation.
- Designed and developed Data Access DAL Business Logic layer BLL and other components in VB.
- Developed web pages and validated these pages using ASP.NET and VB.net.
- Developed various stored procedures for the data retrieval from the database and generation of different types of reports using SQL reporting services (SSRS).
- Created Custom HTML Helpers, Partial Views and Layouts to maintain and reusability in UI Layer
- Implemented communication mechanisms between Controller to View using View bag, Temp data and Action Results etc., and Controller to View using Model binder, Http Request Collection and State model.
- Performed T-SQL tuning and optimization of queries for reports that take longer execution time using SQL Query Analyzer in MS SQL Server 2008.
- Developed complex programs in T-SQL, wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and Queries with best execution plan.
- Migrated SQL Server 2008 database to Windows Azure SQL Database and updating the Connection Strings based on this
- Maintained existing cloud environment using Microsoft Azure.
- SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) for both on-demand (pull) and event-based (push) delivery of reports. Users can view reports in a Web-based format.
- Implemented Register routes, Custom Routes, Routing Constraints using Routing mechanism.
- Utilized Microsoft Team Foundation Server ( TFS ) for source code repository.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Followed Agile SCRUM Developmental approach to deliver product releases by SPRINT processes in an iterative and incremental approach (SCRUM).
- Involved in Requirements Gathering, interacted with the end users, understanding the project requirements, Work requests and analysis with knowledge sharing sessions.
- Created and designed various User Controls and Custom Controls using ASP.NET Web Form controls for writing reusable User Interface.
- Used MVC design patterns for building the application.
- Extensively used LINQ for grouping and sorting the Dataset, Used SSRS Reports and SQL Reporting Services for the reports development.
- Created single page applications by using AngularJS.
- Design, develop and implement WCF and Web application which consume SQL server as backend.
- Experience in using AJAX controls in ASP.NET Sites/applications and interacting asynchronously.
- Have experience implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) with XML Web Services using SOAP.
- Created XSL Style sheets to display an XML document for a given type.
- Involved in Unit and Regression Testing and resolving browser compatible issues using IE developer tools, Firebug and Chrome developer tools.
- Developed SQL queries to fetch data as per the complex business requirements.
- Developed Stored Procedures, Triggers, and Views in the SQL Server 2012.
- Involved in Build, Debug and deployment of the Components.
- Used TFS for Coordinating with Other Team Members throughout the project's life cycle and wrote the Technical Documentation for the modules.
Environment: .NET 4.0/3.5, SQL 2012, IIS 7.5, Microsoft VISIO 4.0., Visual Studio 2010, Active Directory, C#, XSLT, ASP.NET 5.0/4.0, MVC, HTML, Java Script, AngularJS, CSS, ADO.NET6.0, WCF, WPF, NUnit, Windows 7.
Jr. S/W Developer
- Involved in Analysis, Design, Coding, and Testing and maintenance phase of modules of software life cycle.
- Designed and developed complete front-end application using ASP.NET/VB.NET Web Forms.
- Implemented validation using ASP.NET validation controls.
- Created User Controls for the header and footer of the website which appears in all the pages.
- Worked extensively on web forms and data binding controls like data list and drop-down boxes. Used pagination and sorting features of data grid in reports.
- Developed and Consumed ASMX Web services, creating web methods for fetching data from the database.
- Familiar with new and advanced C# 4.0/3.0 features such as Dynamic Binding, Lambda expressions, Anonymous types, Query expressions, Named and optional arguments.
- Used ADO.Net to establish connection with the database and used Data Grid, DataList and Repeater controls for displaying the data in a clear format.
- Designed and developed stored procedures and User defined functions SQLServer Database.
- Implemented role-based security and customizable workflows based on a user's role.
- Created queries and stored procedures in the SQL Server 2005 Database.
- Installed new TFS/ Visual Studio updates whenever updates are available
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS) for the purpose of version control and source code maintenance.