- Around 7+ years of experience in Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation and Testing of various stand - alone, Intranet, Client-Server and Web Based Software applications using Microsoft Technologies including .NET Framework 4.5.2/ 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, SharePoint 2010, Ajax, VB.NET, C#.NET, Java Script, ADO.NET, VB6, IIS 5.0/6.0/7.0, Web services, CSS, HTML, XML, Oracle, SQL 2008/2005.
- Extensive knowledge of the software development life cycle (SDLC) from requirements gathering to programming, testing and maintenance.
- Experience in C# 4.5/4.0, ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET 4.0/3.5, WCF, WPF, LINQ, ADO.NET, Silverlight, Console, Ajax, SQL Server 2005/2008/2012/2016, Oracle, Entity Framework.
- Extensively worked on business layer and data access layer using the technologies like C#.NET, VB.NET, ADO.NET and LINQ.
- Expertise in Implementing LINQ queries expressions or Lambda expressions for standard query operators that allow traversal, filter, projection etc.
- Expertise in using ADO.NET objects such as SQL Connection Object, Data Command Object, Dataset Object and Data Adapter Object to design data access layer.
- Very good hands on experience with data access methods like ADO.NET, ADO (OLE-DB), RDO, ODBC and Data Control for Relational Databases.
- Expertise in writing complex Database queries, Stored Procedures, Views, Functions, Indexes and Triggers using MS SQL 2012/2008/2005, Sybase and Oracle 11g/10g/9i.
- Significant N-Tier application development using architectures like MVP, Singleton, Front Controller and MVC.
- Worked with agile, waterfall software development methodologies.
- Experience in reporting and analysis using Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Experience working with different version controls like VSS, TFS and SVN.
- Expertise in implementing Web Services, WCF, Web API and REST Services which communicate data in both XML&JSON.
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting web applications in IIS 7.0/6.0/5.0.
- Extensive experience in Setup, Configuration, & Maintenance of IIS and Active Directory
- Extensive experience in developing XML Web Services to expose useful functionality to web users through SOAP, describing them using WSDL, registering them using UDDI for easy availability to potential users and consuming them.
- Experience in using WCF services to store files in a repository, using a file storage service and hosted the service using multiple end points.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, analytical, and quick problem solving skills.
- Exceptional ability to quickly master new concepts and a proactive team player.
Languages: C#, .NET 4.5.2/ 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0, ASP.NET, AJAX, Web Services, WCF, ADO.NET, LINQ, WPF
Databases: SQL Server 2012/2008/2005, PL/SQL, Oracle 11g/10g/9i, MS ACESS.
Web Servers: IIS 7.0/6.0 / 5.0.
Operating Systems: Windows 7/XP, UNIX.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SSRS, SSIS.
Version Control Tools: VSS, SVN, TFS.
IDE and Tools: Microsoft Visual Studio. Net 2015/2013/2012/2010/2008, MS Office, Microsoft Visio 2003, SQL Profiler
MS Software Packages: MS Office, SharePoint 2010, MS Excel.
Confidential, Norfolk, VA
Sr .NET Developer
- Analyze and review the business requirements, design documents, use cases and functional Requirement documents.
- Worked with entire maintenance and enhancements of the project.
- Assisted users with procedural or minor/major technical problems on daily basis.
- Interacted with Business Analysts and gathered the requirements.
- Worked on developing Web API Restful services and are consumed by services clients.
- Designed new systems or enhancements to existing systems based upon the shipment requirements.
- Built User Interface with various UI technologies like HTML, CSS, Bootstrap, JQuery, etc.
- Determined source data (input), maintenance, documentation and testing of the application.
- Implemented the Object-Oriented Programming concepts in VB.NET and ASP. NET
- Designed screens (web pages, user controls and master pages) using Visual Studio .NET,ASP.NET, HTML and advanced AJAX controls.
- Created DTO’sand DAO’s in the data access layer to perform data transactions.
- Created triggers, views, packages, tables and stored procedures using TOAD client for Oracle Database.
- Involved in unit testing and regression testing of the application.
- Actively participated in Team Meetings, frequently communicate with Business Analysts to clarify the business requirements and working with QA Team to clear the issues.
- Worked with application Team lead to understand the framework of the application.
- Followed Agile Methodologies and Test-Driven Development.
- Used NHibernate for retrieving, querying, storage, and data manipulation to perform the CRUD operations.
- Retrieve, Update, and Delete) operations on the database.
- Wrote server-side components to encapsulate the business logic in VB.NET.
- Designed the Web Forms and the Web Pages using almost all the ASP.NET controls.
- Extensively used AJAX control toolkit for masking, collapsing and expanding the panels etc.
- Extensively worked with sessions.
- Used LINQ providers, Data List, Details view, Repeaters, Dataset Classes for data manipulation.
- Wrote the functions to insert update or delete data.
- Developed scalar functions, views, triggers using Common Table Expressions, temp tables, etc.
- Used TFS for source control and other project management activities.
- Troubleshoot the issues on a day-to-day basis.
- Prepared Test Plans and reviewed Test Cases.
- Created the SSIS packages.
- Also worked with maintenance of classic Asp and VB6 applications (NxGen application).
- Worked on import and export functionalities.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Sr .NET Developer
- Maintenance and implementation of new features for the most important and complex web applications.
- Developed complex MVC Controller, ViewModels and Helper methods linked to backend database.
- Implemented LINQ for querying, sorting, filtering the complex objects.
- Designed and created database objects such as stored procedures, packages, functions, triggers and indexes.
- Involved in unit testing, module testing and integration testing.
- Hands on experience in implementing AJAX functionalities for partial page rendering throughJSON.
- Worked in ASP.NET security mechanism such as Impersonation, Authentication and Authorization
- Optimizing, debugging and creating T-SQL stored procedures in SQL 2012 R2.
- Interviewing other programmers and laying out work for a junior programmer. I also created our team’s programming interview.
- Performing and participating in code reviews.
- Along with other Sr. Programmers, making regular recommendations on tools and technologies.
- Writing unit tests using NUnit and Visual Studio 2013 and for SQL using SQL-Unit.
- Designed the layout pages, Partial Views and Razor views.
- Designed and developed the user interface using ASP.NET, Telerik, CSS, BOOTSTRAP CSS and HTML languages.
- Implemented new designs, porting and styling legacy pages, integrating JQuery plugins.
- Used the latest Bootstrap CSS to provide consistent styling for mobile applications.
- Utilized WCF web services.
- Extensively worked with web parts and web controls.
- Involved in Build, Debug and Deployment of the Components.
- Created the reports required for multiple projects using SSRS reporting services.
- Created the required jobs using SSIS services.
- Prepared and maintained ASP.NET user interfaces with Telerik controls.
- Used the Kendo UI controls for more robust requirements. Controls used such as grid, panel, date picker, combo box, validation, dropdown and Autocomplete etc. throughout the application.
- Used Kendo UI, Bootstrap, and JQuery libraries for more productive web design.
- Used the Font awesome icon scalable vector icons for richer user experience.
- Extensively used Cascading Style Sheets CSS classes to maintain the uniformity throughout the application.
- Consumed Web services using WCF for online transactions using C and exposed them through SOAP and HTTP.
- Extensively used Event aggregator to publish and subscribe events between various modules.
- Used WCF services to access data from data store.
- Used Agile Methodologies for regular adaption to changing requirements and continuous delivery of useful and working software.
- Used Team Foundation Server for Source Code Control, project related document sharing and team collaboration.
- Collaborated with other developers, business analysts, and cross department teams in conceptualizing and developing new reports, actionable data and insights, and enhancements.
Confidential, Mayfield Heights, OH
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Followed Scrum methodology with a sprint of 2 weeks,involved in daily stand-up meetings.
- Involved in task estimates by playing Poker in Scrum.
- Maintained and added new enhancements to existing VB6 application as per hotel user’s requirement.
- Involved in writing custom management application which allows hotel users to setup their environment.
- Wrote application using Web APIto talk to external applications and involved in writing smallASP.NET Web Forms applications with VB.NET, C# as programming languages.
- Wrote CCAMS windows services for handling credit card transactions to stick for PCI compliance.
- Involved in re-architecting the application with a cloud concept and moved few properties into thisarchitecture which was a huge success.
- Created and consumed WCF services, RESTFUL services. Tested these services using SOAP UI and Web Service Studio.
- Used MSTestas a Unit testing framework before making a check-in.
- Used COM interoperability for interaction between COM objects and .NET objects.
- Used SQL Server as backend database and worked in modifying, writing new stored procedures, views and user defined functions.
- Followed Agile Methodology steps starting from requirement to deployment for the delivery of the software using Scrum.
- Created UI designs using Web 2.0 standards
- Responsible for building an internal, responsive Angular JS single page application.
- Used Angular JS to execute expressions directly within HTML page.
- Extensively worked with Angular JS, MVC 3 framework to organize our web application.
- Used ASP.NET Master Pages, JQuery, utilizing Server Controls, User Controls, Data Grid Controls, Form Validation controls, Custom controls and CSS.
- Design, Development and testing of REST web services using ADO.Net data services and Entity Framewor
- Extensive use of Web Services, WCF Services and SOAP protocols
- Involved in UI Designing, Development and Testing of Web Forms using ASP.NET, Vb.NET, XML/XSD ADO.NET and .NET Framework.
- Extensively using Datasets, Data table of ADO.NET to retrieve and manipulate data and display it in an ASP.NET page and user control.
- Worked with multiple databases in multiple applications.
- Wrote PowerShell scripts for deploying code and registering OCX, DLL, etc.
- Used SVN Tortoise tool for version controlling and used it as a document collaboration tool too.
- Used Quality Center as a defect tracking tool and followed defect life cycle as per QA team.
Environment: Visual Studio.Net 2013, ASP.NET, VB6, VB.NET, C#, Web API, WCF, RESTFUL Services, SQL Server 2008, SOAP UI, Web Service Studio, SVN, Agile/Scrum, PowerShell, Quality Center, Windows Server 2012.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
- Significant role in Analysis and Design stages of the project life cycle.
- Designed, developed and tested forms using Visual Studio.NET 2010.
- Design and develop the GUI, Business Logic Layer and Data Access Layer.
- Developed the Web forms using ASP.NET, C#.NET, XML, Java script.
- Developed a suite of applications--including Windows service's and a WinForms test harness—allowing member purchasing via biometric reads.
- Utilized SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) to produce a Data Mart for reporting.
- Involved in Extraction, Transformation, and Loading (ETL) solutions using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Developed a load test utility to provide feasibility of developed services.
- Created Tasks, Sites, InfoPath forms that can be used to easily create XML forms to meet each business-specific need using SharePoint Portal Services.
- Designed and Developed Master and Content Pages (Web Forms) using ASP.Net Server Controls and C#.NET as code-behind.
- Developed web services for premium calculation and coverage.
- Deployed the 3-Tier Architecture Application with UI, Business Layer and Data Access layers using C#.NET.
- Developed web services and used them form data access layer and business layer.
- Written complex SQL queries with Joins on multiple tables, Stored Procedures, Triggers, Backup and Restore Database, define roles, create database users and used Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Created multiple views using Data Views on the Client without reloading the data from server side.
- Decided all the Security Concern (IIS Security, Web application security and Database Security) needs to be taken during application development.
- Developed the web user controls and dynamic creations of web controls.
- Used SQL Server and Oracle as backend and implemented ADO.NET data objects such as Data Adapter, Data Reader, Dataset, Data table.
- Created reports to create, deploy, and manage reports using Crystal Report.
- Used Object Oriented Programming in developing controls using interfaces.
- Used C#, data grids and XML to pull the data from the database and display it on the UI.
- Designed Logical and Physical Data Model.
- Developed application Data Flow Diagrams (DFDs) using MS Visio.
- Involved in documentation, unit testing, fixing bugs and maintenance of the product.
- Used Visual Source Safe for source code version controlling.
- Worked closely with analysts and architects to understand the framework of the application.
- Followed Agile/Scrum methodology with 2 weeks of sprint.
- Collected analyzed requirements and based on them created logical data model and designed database.
- Created Web pages with ASP.NET using master pages with C# and VB.NET as programming languages.
- UsedASP.NET,AJAX to improve the performance of the application.
- Written Stored Procedures, Views, User defined functions in SQL Server and used ADO.NET classes extensively for performing CRUD operations.
- Worked on other modules with Oracle as database and Toad for SQL development.
- Created reports using Crystal Reports and SSRS.
- Used Team Foundation Server for version control, defect tracking and document collaboration tool.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#, VB.NET, .NET Framework 3.5, WCF, ADO.NET, SQL Server, Oracle 9i,Toad, MS Access, Crystal Reports, Team Foundation Server.
Software Intern &Software Developer
- Involved in total development life cycle (SDLC) of the application.
- Worked on all layers like presentation, business and data layers with C# as programming language.
- Implemented server caching techniques, state management, forms authentication, multiple master pages.
- Developed UI for various Modules like Payroll, Marketing etc., using .NET rich web server controls like Data grid, data list etc., and used extensively ADO.NET.
- Integrated newly built components with existing systems.
- UsedSVNas source control.