- Involved in various phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and AGILE methodologies of Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and User Training of Enterprise Web Applications, Stand alone and Distributed applications.
- Deep knowledge of AngularJS practices and commonly used modules based on extensive work experience.
- Experience with designing and development of applications using MVC, MVVM, Singleton and Factory design patterns.
- Experienced in Systems Analysis, Design, Development and Implementation of various applications including Web and Client/Server Application development using Microsoft .NET Framework, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET and Ajax.net
- Created the Controllers and Controller Actions, Action Results, Views, View Models, Html Helpers, Partial Views, Layouts Filters, Routing using ASP.NET MVC.
- Superior proficiency in implementing Filters, Validations, Controllers, Components, Directives, Routings, Factory and Services in Angular 2.
- Implemented WEB API Services for CRUD operations with HTTP verbs GET POST, PUT and DELETE, handled the exceptions in Web API and customized the Exceptions using Exception Filters and registered them at the Action Level.
- Proficient knowledge in Entity Framework 6.0/4.3 Code First and Database First approaches with ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0 to implement CRUD operations, data massaging, Fluent API with LINQ to Entities.
- Administration and monitoring of your network using PowerShell including: System Integration, Monitoring, Application Support, Inventory Collection.
- Strengths in Database Structure Designing like Creating and Altering Table, View, Stored Procedures, User-Defined Functions, Built-in Functions, Triggers and Indexing using MS SQL Server 2005/2008/2012.
- Hands-on experience with Reporting Tools in writing and tuning with better design and much information in different layouts using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Familiar with multiple version control systems such as Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSTS, Clear Case and Subversion for active tracking of work progress and maintaining code repository.
- Acquaintance using report generation tools like Crystal Reports and WinWord.
- Strong skills in Relational Databases like MySQL and MongoDB
- Performed unit testing using MS-Unit, N-Unit and participated in system testing.
Operating Systems: Windows 2008 R2/2008/2003, XP, Vista, Windows 7, and Windows 8.
Programming Languages: C#.Net(4.0/3.5/3.0), VB.NET (10.0/9.0/8.0 ), HTML, T-SQL, PL/SQL
UI Technologies: HTML5, CSS3, Bootstrap, WinForms, WPF
.Net Frameworks: .Net Framework 4.5/.4.0/3.5/3.0, LINQ
Databases: MSSQLServer 2012/2008R 2/2008/2005/2000, MS Access 2010/2007/2003, Oracle11g/10g/9i/8i, Couchbase
Reporting Tools: SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS 2008/2005), Crystal Reports
Version Control Tools: SubVersion, Git, Team Foundation Server(2008)
Web services: WCF, SOAP, Web API
Middleware: WCF, ADO.NET 4.5/4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0, Web Services, Enterprise Library 5.0/4.0/3.1
Servers: Windows Server 2008/2003/NT, Microsoft IIS (7.0/6.0/5.0/4.0 )
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
- Involved in implementing the project according to the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and programming by using fast paced agile methodology, involving task completion, user stories, and iterations and responsible for specifications review and part of estimation of deliverables.
- Participated with end users and business analyst to understand the business requirements.
- Used Angular 2 and 4 framework with Typescript for programming.
- Extensively used Git for version controlling and regularly pushed the code to GitHub.
- Extensive knowledge of and use of Angular.js directives to bring additional functionality to HTML.
- Developed Multithreading .Net C# Applications by using LINQ
- Developed client side drop down menus, search bars and drop-down toggles using Twitter-Bootstrap and jQuery.
- Expertise in AngularJS on Filters, Validations, MVC, Controllers, Directives, Routing, States, $http, $q, Factory and Service, also worked on Angular UI bootstrap.
- Involved in developing the requirement with MVC, Web API, Ajax calls, Controls and unit testing, system testing and release management.
- Worked on creating ASP.Net Web Pages using ASP.NET 4.0/4.5 using C#.
- Used LINQ to Entities, LINQ to SQL, LINQ to XML and LINQ to Objects for retrieving the data proficiently.
- Worked with DLL and EXE files and understanding VB development in the .Net framework
- Developed the application using N-Tier architecture using C#, MVC4, Entity Framework 5/6, LINQ, Web API, HTML5, CSS3, JQuery, Angular JS and Bootstrap UI
- Created AngularJS Routing to connect different controllers to the views which allows the single-page application (SPA).
- Leveraged HTML5, Bootstrap for styling to improve user experience throughout.
- Creating applications using VB.NET and enhancing projects for .NET applications
- Created various RESTFUL services using WebAPI to return serialized JSON data which are later consumed through AngularJS services.
- Created and maintained database schema, tables, views, stored procedures and indexes for better performance using SQL Server.
- Handled Run Time Errors & Design Time Errors by implementing appropriate Error Handlers in VB.NET.
- Developed reports using complex formulas and to query the database to generate different types of ad-hoc reports using SSRS and SSIS.
- Implemented Unit Testing through NUnit and created test cases for all functions used in the application.
- Utilized the TFS source control software to keep track of new and past versions of code written in my application.
Environment: .Net Framework 4.0, C#, MVC 4/5, Web Api 2.0, Entity Framework 5/6, WCF, LINQ, Angular JS 1.6, Angular 2/4, Bootstrap 3.0,UI, HTML 5,VB.NET, CSS 3, SQL Server 2012, NUnit, Microsoft Visual Studio 2015,.Net Framework, LINQ, Team Foundation Server (TFS), SSIS, SSRS.
Confidential, Somerset, NJ
- Involved in SDLC in whole project, in Analysis, design and coding part.
- Design and develop web application using ASP.NET MVC 4, Entity Framework 4.0
- Demonstrated the UI modules to Users with weekly meetings as per the SCRUM.
- Participated in full development life-cycle using Object Oriented Programming (OOPS) concepts and Agile SCRUM.
- Implementation of client side validations using JQuery and ASP.NET MVC Validation implemented at Controller level.
- Coded the components following the MVVM design Pattern, using WPF and C#.
- Created MongoDB database schema design, store JSON format data, and retrieve data from database using Mongoose drivers.
- Analyzed and designed new Silverlight and WPF applications using MVVM and Repository pattern, from design to completion.
- Extensively worked with Crystal Reports.
- Developed the application using N-Tier architecture using C#, MVC4, Entity Framework 5/6, LINQ, Web API, HTML5, CSS3,, XSL/XSLT, JQuery and Bootstrap UI
- Created Windows services to develop automation processing of XML.
- Integrate XML, XPATH and other types of programming into databases and applications
- Designed and developed various abstract classes, interfaces, classes to construct the business logic using C#, the middle tier contained all the business logic
- Implemented abstract, sealed classes, interfaces and classes to construct the business and data tier using C# and Entity Framework.
- Developed MVC 5 pattern using Entity Framework for the Data Access Layer and UI with JQuery/Bootstrap for the front end.
- Developed object oriented design, OOPS Concepts and framework by identifying classes and implemented object oriented programming using ClassicVB.Net
- Also used JQuery which communicates with RESTFUL web service.
- Working with JQuery Ajax, CSS, and callback Objects, Effects and Events
- Created Client side validations with JQuery selectors, Events and Server side validations with ASP.Net 3.
- Designed and created Relational database tables using Normalization, Managed clustered and non-clustered indexes and implemented Relationships b/w tables
- Developed tabular, matrix and chart type of reports in SSRS also Worked on developing end-to-end SSRS reports
- Performed Unit Testing, Integration Testing and Regression testing for all units in developed pages in a regular basis using NUNIT Tool to improve the performance of the application.
- Used Microsoft Team Foundation Server(TFS) to manage the team's software development lifecycle including deriving product backlog items, assigning sprint work items to developers and conducting sprint review meetings
- Interacted with QA teams to review and develop data standards, data exchange, XML data standard, and data sharing model
- Coding for various Modules, Error Handling, Modification and Testing.
Confidential, Jupiter, FL
- Actively involved in gathering requirements from the customer service representatives for application development.
- Used Selenium Core for test framework for web applications written completely in HTML
- Developed UI/Components/Classes/Methods for the application and also functionalities such as data retrieval using C# .Net 4.0, ADO.Net.
- Implemented Master page and CSS to achieve uniform look and feel for the entire site.
- Worked extensively with Grid view, Data reader, Repeater, Data list and Data table to display data on the UI. QA events, files and data that SOA generates each week.
- Developed exception-handling functionality in the Business Logic Layer and MS SQL Server database.
- Created complex stored procedures, implemented queries, and views in MS SQL Server.
- Designed and developed T-SQL Stored procedures, functions for calculating computational values and data base triggers for auditing and worked on fine tuning the procedures for optimal performance of application.
- Developed Crystal Reports by using Classic ASP.s
- Extensively used State Management Techniques like Sessions state to maintain state between the ASP.NET pages.
- Responsible for building/deploying consistently repeatable build/deployments to company non-production environments using JENKINS & BUILD Pipelines
- Code optimization was achieved by creating reusable classes and methods.
- Integrated payment gateway functionality with Rest API for PayPal and Credit card management.
- Worked virtual Dom and React views, Rendering using components which contains Custom HTML tags.
- Designed and developed Reports using Crystal
- Worked with Team Foundation Source control (TFS), which stores all code, as well as a record of all changes and current checkouts for versioning.
- Responsible for getting, understanding the business specs, preparing technical Specs.
- Designed reports/dashboards and integrated HTML5 and fusion charts features using I-Report and Jasper soft Professional Studio.
- Worked with Domains, Ad hoc reports, data adapters and configured security for all users to have access to their Domains.
Environment: ASP.NET, Jenkins, C#, SQL Server 2012, ADO.NET, AJAX, JQuery, TFS, HTML, CSS, SSIS, SSRS, Rest API.
Jr .NET Developer
- Involved in complete Software Development Life Cycle of the project.
- Worked with ASP.NET Web Forms, Web Services, and State Management, Caching Features, Configuring Optimizations and securing the web application.
- Developed GAC explorer module using C# WinForms.
- Extensive use of Web Services, SOAP, XML, XSL to expose the reports to facilitate information sharing.
- Used Custom Controls, User controls, and Server controls to design the screens.
- Extensively used ADO.Net objects to populate Data sets, Data grid and Repeater controls for display and manipulation of records. Created and consumed Web services to communicate between the Windows (Desktop) and Web Application.
- Responsible for maintaining versions of source code using Team Foundation Server 2010.
- Used IIS to manage multiple websites and web applications.
- Developed SQL Queries to fetch complex data from different tables in remote databases using Inner/Outer joins, sub-queries, accommodating complex filters and database links.
- Implemented Unit Testing, Integration Testing and System Testing using NUNIT.
- Created drill down, drill through, sub and linked reports using MS SSRS as well as managed the subscription of the reports.
- Prepared the defect and status reports weekly by analyzing, reviewing and tracking the bugs.
Environment: ASP.Net 3.5/4.0, Visual Studio 2008/2010, ADO.NET, C#, .Net Framework 3.5/4.0, Web Forms, Web Services, XML, SQL Server 2008, NUnit Framework, JQuery, SSRS, IIS 6.0, TFS 2010.