- Around 8+ years of strong professional .NET Development experience in various applications based on Object Oriented Programming (OOP), Client/Server, N - tier architecture, Web based and Internet Technologies.
- Involved in various Phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) i.e. Analysis, Design, Development, Implementation, Testing and Stand alone and Distributed applications.
- Good Experience with Unified Modeling Language (UML) standards and documentation and experience in preparing Use Case Diagrams, Class Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using design tools such as Microsoft Visio.
- Implemented WCF Service Security using SSL Encryption Certificates.
- Developed Web Forms and Win Forms applications with .NET Framework 4.0/3.5/3.0/2.0 and Visual Studio 2015/2010/2008/2005/2003.
- Developed complex data driven Silverlight 4 applications with the WCF RIA Services.
- Developed and hosted WCF Services on Multiple Hosts.
- Experience using configuration Management Tools such as Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Knowledge in latest web technologies including Angular JS and Knockout JS.
- Good Knowledge in developing WinForms Applications.
- Developed ASP.NET MVC 3 applications using Code First Approach in Entity Framework 4.1.
- Experienced with Azure for Building applications that utilize both Windows Azure Cloud Services (platform-as-a-service) and Windows Azure Virtual Machines
- Proficient with XML related technologies including XML, XSL, XSD, DOM, XSLT and X Path.
- Experience using AJAX to create interactive web applications, mainly focusing at increasing performance.
- Extensive experience in Database Design, Modeling and Database maintenance in SQL.
- Experience in .NET security features such as Authentication (Windows-based Authentication, Forms-based Authentication) and Authorization (Authorizing Users and Roles).
- Profound knowledge in working with RDBMS includes MS SQL Server 2012/2008/2005/2000, Oracle 9i, 10g, 11g and MS-Access.
- Excellent skill in writing stored procedures, T-SQL Queries, functions, triggers, views and schemas.
- Experience in developing SOAP web services(JAX-WS) using Apache CXF/Axis, SOAP and WSDL.
- Strong working experience in developing Web Services, .NET Remoting and Data Transformations.
- Experienced in designing reports for Web Applications using Crystal Reports and SSRS and also worked on SQL Server Integrating System (SSIS) using SQL Server 2012/2008/2005.
- Experienced with Agile SCRUM methodology used for new product development.
- Performed unit testing using tool nUnit and also performed several integration Testing, system testing and performance testing.
- Possess a strong analytical and good trouble shooting skills.
- Very Good experience in handling clients & meeting their requirements and willing to adapt to new technologies/work environments, well organized team player with good analytical & leadership skills to develop creative solutions for challenging client needs.
- Task-oriented and committed to deliver work products within the established timelines.
Programming Languages: C, C++, C#.NET, VB.NET, ASP.NET
.Net Technologies: .Net Framework 2.0/3.0/3.5/4.0, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, COM-Integration, Crystal Reports, Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF), Silverlight.
Remote Technologies: .NET Remoting, XML Web Services (SOAP and WSDL) and Windows Communication Foundations (WCF)
Version Control Tools: Team Foundation Server (TFS), Subversion 7.1
Databases: SQL Server 2005/2008/2012, Oracle8i/9i/10g, DB2, MySQL, Sybase
Design Methodologies: UML, Rational Rose, SDLC, RUP, Agile
Web Server: IIS 5.0, 6.0,7.0 and ASP.NET development Server
Operating Systems: Windows 7/Vista/XP/2000/NT/98/95, UNIX
Confidential - Phoenix, AZ
- Extensively involved in all stages of System Development Life Cycles(SDLC) including Requirements gathering, Design, Development, Implementation and Support.
- Worked on 2 applications which are New Hire Tracker (NHT) and WFVC Dashboard ( Confidential Virtual Channels Dashboard)
- Created Web pages for various work streams using C#.NET, ASP.NET and business logic layer which connects to the other services using VB.NET.
- Worked both on Front End & Back End for NHT and WFVC Dashboard.
- Designed the entire front-end screens for the NHT/WFVC and implemented its functionality.
- Created Stored Procedures, Indexes, SQL Scripts and Views for MS SQL Server 2012.
- Involved in developing and organizing Custom Error pages and Exception Handling and bug fixes.
- Developed RESTFUL Web services, APIs, and other back end components.
- Created Views using MVC Framework for displaying the data from the model to the user and then modifying the data.
- Used AJAX controls for multi lookup in the forms.
- Worked with Version controllers like TFS in handling bugs, and bugs Tracking.
Confidential - San Francisco, CA
- Involved in requirement gathering, designing, development, UI reviews, and maintenance.
- Worked both on Front End & Back End for RRD (Risk Remediation Dashboard) Project.
- Developed and Implemented a database that can be used by multiple users to complete research on customer accounts dating back to 2002.
- Designed the entire front-end screens for the RRD.
- Implemented a whole new tab called “Jabbari” which is the main functionality of the project.
- Exposed to new technology called Sencha.js and its architecture for Jabbari.
- Added security measures to existing projects before moving them to cloud like Cross site scripting, Insecure passwords, SQL Injections using HP Fortify tool.
- Worked closely with QA team.
- Used TFS for source code management.
- Worked on the functionality of ATM Custodian Project.
- Ensured that the team members have completed one-time & recurring training before ATM Custodian Activities, Inability for applications to authorize transactions requiring an ATM Custodian.
- Involved in Changing the ATM User Interface and Designing.
Confidential - Fremont, CA
- Actively participated in and helped shape the Agile process (SCRUM, Test Driven Development, Pair Programming, Continuous Integration) for all development within the team to deliver core functionality that will provide tangible business benefit within agreed timescales.
- Implemented the MVC (Model View Controller) design pattern to build the application.
- Involved in gathering requirements, analyzing the functional specifications and UI Design documents and implementation.
- Involved in the design and development of Web forms using C# .Net Framework.
- Developed User Interface web pages using ASP.NET Web Forms, Master Pages, Web Server Controls, Custom Controls, HTML, CSS, Java Script, and Ajax and C #.
- Performed form validations using reactive forms from Angular 2.0 framework.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API's using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 2.0.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 2.0 injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components.
- Extensively used Data Controls like Grid View, Repeater controls to display the data.
- Implemented features of AJAX controls such as Update Panel, Update Progress bar, Model Popup Container, Calendar Controls, Repeater Control, and Validation controls, Dataset.
- Created several User controls, Custom controls with code behind in C# to make re-usable and generic.
- Involved in writing business logic using C#.NET in 3-Tier Architecture for code security and performance.
- Practical experience using WCF (Windows Communication Foundation) in writing services and contracts classes.
- Participated in Agile/Scrum process and mentoring by facilitating Sprint Planning Sessions, Daily Scrum, Breakout Design Sessions, Sprint Demos.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, and Functions for database for fast retrieval of data in SQL Server using T-SQL
- Created complex stored procedures and SQL Statements for generating Ad-hoc Reports to show various kinds of reports by using SSRS.
- Involved various stages of testing (SIT/UAT).
- Extensively used TFS (Team Foundation Server) for Version Control, backup and controlling the source code.
Environment: MVC, ASP.NET, C#.NET, WCF, WPF, SSRS, AJAX, HTML, CSS, Angular 2.0, Java Script, TFS, SQL Server 2008/2014, Visual Studio.Net 2013, Web Services.
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
- Involved in requirement gathering, analysis, design & development using Microsoft Technologies.
- Review the existing technical design documents to understand the functionality of the system and prepare the technical design documents for the new changes.
- Working with Software Architects, Database Administrators and potentially Business Analyst and end-user in application support and development.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer for the ASP.NET MVC 5 application
- Developing application using C#, ASP.NET Web Forms, ADO.NET, Microsoft Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Update Panel.
- Worked on Angular 2.0 by consuming Restful web services & used Angular 2.0 forms like Template Driven forms and Modern Driven (Reactive) forms to perform form validations both on server and client side.
- Used TFS for integration, scheduling builds, code security, version and source control.
- Working with relational database like SQL server 2014.
- Writing stored procedures and packages for backend process using SQL server 2008.
- Created complex Stored Procedures, Views, Triggers, and Functions for database for fast retrieval of data in SQL Server using T-SQL.
- Tested SOAP and REST-based web services API calls using SOAP and Postman.
- SQL Server Developer and data analyst working with the Quality Control Monitoring and Analysis team for Mortgage Data Analytics group with primary focus and experience working with primarily foreclosure Mortgage data in 2 operational data store (ODS) databases.
- Production Support (New Requirement/Modification/Error Fixing) to the Mortgage Banking Application. Used a third-party tool MAGIC for issue management.
- Experience with the client side scripting language like java script and jQuery.
- Performed Unit Testing for the application developed.
- Used to have SCRUM meetings every day to know the progress of the project and plan accordingly for each sprint on daily basis.
- Experience with all phases of SDLC in the Waterfall model and Agile (SCRUM) methodologies.
- Used SSRS to generate reports.
Confidential - San Diego, CA
- Participated in various group meetings with Business users and with other project teams to make sure that the business requirements reflect in the project development.
- Involved in the design of the use case diagrams and class diagrams using Microsoft Visio.
- Reworked on a part of the GUI’s to improve interface without affecting the performance of the application.
- Extended ASP.NET MVC 3 application by creating Views, Controller actions and Model classes.
- Created unit tests to test action methods using Visual Studio testing framework.
- Used Microsoft Entity Framework Code First approach for the Data Access Layer and defined entities that are used for data access MVC application.
- Used C#.NET as language to develop code behind business logic of the application.
- Implemented Single Sign-On (SSO) Solutions to provide common gateway for login.
- Designed UI screens for accessing product details, comparisons, client details and monitoring sales and promotional activities and wrote jQuery functions for client side validation.
- Creating intuitive, flexible User Interfaces using latest web technologies using Angular JS, Knockout JS.
- Developed User Interface (UI) using WPF for the better look and feel of the desktop-based application.
- Developed the WPF application in PRISM framework for creating loosely coupled components for the application.
- Used jQuery UI API for the animation and UI development of ASP.NET MVC 3 application.
- Fixed various security vulnerabilities found during Veracode Scan.
- Wrote Stored Procedures, Triggers and SQL Queries in SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Developed and consumed WCF Web Service to access data layer components.
- IExperience in Designing and Building the Dimensions and cubes with star schema using SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS).
- Publishing the solution onto the cloud into the production server using windows Azure.
- Actively involved in deployment of the project in Windows Azure for different environments.
- Provided guideline and code samples to improve system performance, using Visual Studio 2015, Crystal Report 2008, Telerik Report.
- Have used Forefront Identity Manager (FIM) 2010 tools to solve day-to-day tasks such as delegating administration and creating workflows for common identity management tasks.
- Generated customized reports using Crystal Reporting tool.
- Extensively used SSIS to create packages to move data from a single data source to a destination.
- Extensive use of TFS to implement Agile/Scrum methodology.
- Used Microsoft Dynamics CRM to create quotes and maintain them.
- Developed utilities for push/pull data to/from CRM using CRM SDK 2011.
- Created Weekly and Monthly reports in SQL Server Reporting Service.
- Performed GUI testing, Black Box testing, Functional testing, Integration testing and Regression testing.
- Identified and fixed concurrency issues in a application and related to updating a .NET 1.1 WinForms application to .NET 2.0
- Provide extensive Production Support, and fix problems in a short span of time.
- Created test cases and performed basic manual testing.
Environment: ASP.Net 3.5, C#, Entity Framework 4.1, Visual Studio 2010/2015, MVC 3, Angular JS, HTML 5, JQuery, CSS 3, Bootstrap, AJAX, TFS, SQL Server 2008 & SQL Server 2012, MS Dynamic CRM 2011, SSAS, SSIS, SSRS, Windows Azure, SQL Azure, Web Services, WPF (WinForms), WebForms, WCF, XAML, MS Visio.
Confidential - Hauppauge, NY
- Participated in System Specification meetings, analysed user requirement, coordinated with coders and team members.
- Analysis/implementation of requirements in the development of new C# WinForms applications, working with MySQL.
- Followed Agile Methodology to produce high Quality software and satisfy the customers.
- Worked with Visual Studio 2008 .NET Framework 3.5 for the development of Web Pages.
- Developed Business Logic layer by implementing object oriented programming language features like Inheritance, Polymorphism etc. in C#.
- Worked on User Interface pages using HTML and Java Script and to implement complex validation of front end forms.
- Involved in working with Server side State Management Techniques like Session state to maintain state between ASP.NET pages.
- Designed Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) and Master Pages for uniform and rich look of the web pages.
- Performed Designing, Creating, Deploying and Processing of Cubes using SSAS.
- Review, Analysis and Validation of Veracode Static Code Analysis findings.
- Created and worked with dependency, attached and complex properties and plugged them into different Silverlight 3.0 Application.
- Extensively Implemented Silverlight Data Grid, Items Control and many other controls with Paging and Sorting for displaying various data on to the page.
- Created and used Stored Procedures, Views, Joins, Triggers, and Indexes in SQL Server 2008.
- Initiate Veracode scan review the results, fix the vulnerabilities and have discussion with Security architects to get the approval for production release.
- Designed, developed, and implemented application processes and procedures and perform analysis on all recommended CRM strategies.
- Developed Custom web part for online Events Registration using visual studio 2010 for the users to register for the events and collect the user info.
- Responsible for exporting, backing up and importing of number of databases in SQL Azure.
- Implemented Angular JS client side form validation using various controls and filters and created multiple views using layout template and Angular JS ng-route.
- Created named query in SSAS Data Source View to get appropriate hierarchical summarize data for two dimensions.
- Created Custom Site Templates, Document Libraries, Lists and List Views.
- Worked with Content and Navigation in the master pages using SharePoint designer 2010.
- Responsible for Designing and Developing of Reports using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS).
- Involved in performing different kinds of testing like Smoke, Black Box White Box, GUI,Functional, Unit, Integration, and User Acceptance Testing (UAT) of Web and Client/Server Applications.
- Extensively worked with Team Foundation Server for the purpose of version Control and source code maintenance needs.
- Prepared unit test cases and performed Unit testing prior to system implementation.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5, Windows Azure, Visual studio 2008, ASP.NET, C#, Java Script, XAML, Bootstrap, MS Dynamic CRM 2011, Silverlight 3.0, WCF, LINQ, SQL Server 2012, SQL Azure, Teleric Controls, WinForms, Agile Methodology, SharePoint Portal Server 2007/2010/2013, Windows SharePoint Services 3.0.
Confidential - Birmingham, Alabama
- Designed and developed web user controls, master pages, validation controls, CSS files using C#.NET, VB.NET, jQuery, XML, HTML and ASP.NET 2.0/3.5/4.0.
- Designed web forms using ASP.NET, developed different .net assemblies using VB.NET classes.
- Built the entire application using three-tier architecture (presentation layer, business layer and data access layer) employing object oriented programming (OOP) concepts such as: Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism, and Abstraction.
- Designing the screen according to the requirement and communicate with database using domain specific objects through ORM techniques like Entity Framework and LINQ To SQL for data access.
- Wrote RDBMS objects like stored procedures, views and user defined functions using SQL Server 2008/2012.
- Performed Unit testing on the Angular JS UI for Performance issues and data integration.
- Good experience in Designing Aggregations and pre-calculating the same in SSAS.
- Involved in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle such as analysis, design and development.
- Created & hosted WCF Services and also used different bindings to make it available to different types of clients.
- Performed Black Box and White Box testing to ensure a quality product.
- Used jQuery for client side validations.
- Wrote T-SQL queries to get the required dataset what needs to be downloaded in SQL Server.
- Used ASP.NET User Controls to create steps for submitting and modifying events and evaluation forms used Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) to maintain design consistency across all web forms.
- Involved in fixing the Security Vulnerabilities found by Veracode scan.
- Used Validation controls for corresponding validations used in Forms for business logic purposes. Used various types of caching mechanisms like view state and session to store information.
- Used ASP.NET AJAX Toolkit controls like Script Manager, Script Manager Proxy, Update Panel and Modal Popup Extender within some web pages.
- Successfully created multiple environments for the application as per the requirement of multiple code streams.
- Experience using Team foundation server for source control.
- Programmed ADO.NET for communication between application and database, used extensively Data Grid, Data Set, Data Table, Data Views, Data Adapter and Data Readers to render Views.
- Created various Tables, custom views, indexes and relations using SQL Server Management Studio Express.
- Involved in code optimization and performance tuning of the application.
- Extensively used Data Set, Data Reader and Data Adapter for data retrieval and manipulation from the data source.
- Used Data Grid and Data List controls with paging and sorting to edit and display the data.
- Used Normalization approach in database to efficiently organize data in database and eliminate data repetition.
- Documentation of customer specific business rules and practices, user requirements, preparing specifications in the area of environment migration.
- Interacted with Testing Team, to support and understand Functional Testing, Integration Testing, Regression Testing and System Testing to improve product quality.
- Involved in testing the application on a regular basis to improve the performance and provide bug free application.
Confidential - Durham, NC
- Worked on designing and developing many excel based applications in VB.NET.
- Made changes to existing user controls to add new fields (text boxes and drop down controls) in user interface.
- Created validation logic and changed jQuery functions to manipulate and submit form data using AJAX server calls.
- Used JSON to initialize and stringify data before calling the service, fetch response data from web server and use the data in web page.
- Performed Veracode Scans for assessment of security threats and fixed the flaws reported.
- Created new tables for logging and made changes to existing stored procedures
- Improved logging mechanism by adding new fields to existing tables to provide description of error and exception messages.
- Created jQuery functions to post data to controller methods using JSON and AJAX.
- Made extensions to custom web control library that are used to render UI elements like label, drop down and visual drop down questions.
- Created a WCF web service using facade and command patterns to initialize, serialize, communicate, and process response.
- Created models using Entity Framework which is used as properties by the application.
- Created data access methods using repository pattern and code first approach.
- Created look up tables that are used to populate data in drop down controls.
- Added new fields to existing tables and made changes to stored procedures.
- Created a client project using C# to validate and store the end user data before calling the WCF web service.
- Developed many MACRO applications from scratch using VB.net.
- Also involved in migrating many old web services from VB to C#.
- Followed Agile engineering approach using SCRUM, XP and Test to Design.
Environment: C#, VB.NET, VS 2010, ASP.NET 3.5/4.0, MVC 4, WCF, Entity Framework 5, IIS 7.0, XHTML, XML, CSS, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, TFS, SQL Server 2008, SSMS, NUnit, SCRUM.
- Involved in collecting and analyzing the requirements.
- Responsible for developing all the front end screens and the back end database queries for retrieving data and .NET Framework.
- Conduct a post funding review of all documentation and systems, cross checking core systems to insure accuracy in Mortgage Banking
- Developed the system front end using C#, ASP.NET and HTML/CSS and backend using SQL server 2008 as the backend database, Win forms.
- Designed the migration pattern from existing ASP/VB application to ASP.NET/C# Win Forms and .Net Framework 3.0 to NET Framework 3.5.
- Used ADO.NET for retrieving data from backend database SQL Server 2008.
- Implemented extreme programming by using fast paced Object Oriented Methodologies, involving in task completion, user stories, and iterations.
- Worked on UI using AJAX for making smaller, faster and user friendly Client side web-page application.
- Implemented and deployed XML Web Services (SOAP) using C#.NET.
- Created dynamic GUIs with .Net web controls and data bound web forms.
- Designed XML Schemas as well as developed XSL and XML gateway.
- Extensively used XSLT language to transform from XML document into HTML web page.
- Investigated bugs and interacted with developers to resolve technical issues.
- Developed testing report, Stored Procedures using SQL Server 2008 and SQL scripts, and DTS packages and Data Modeling.
- Used Microsoft Visual Source Safe (VSS) for all the source code maintenance needs.
Jr. Java Developer
- Worked in this project as a junior software developer. During this project development, interacted with customers, collecting user stories, conducting daily stand-up meetings.
- Involved in the details designing of the modules according to the J2EE standards.
- Involved in the complete development process for these modules with Struts.
- Participated in all stages of Software Development Life Cycle of workflow.
- Developed Business components using core java concepts and classes like Interface, Polymorphism, Collections, Serialization and Multithreading etc.
- Followed 90% unit testing code coverage.
- Implemented Java/J2EE Design patterns like Enum Singleton Pattern, Rest Controllers.
- Developed the application under J2EE architecture using JSP, Struts Spring boot, JavaBeans.
- Performed Requirement Analysis as well as created various test cases and executed them.
- Spring modules used in the Spring Core, Spring DAO, Spring MVC.
- Implemented HTML, CSS and Eclipse as IDE.
- Data Modeling, writing Stored Procedures and SQL, PL/SQL queries in Oracle 11g.
- Developed proof of concepts and provided work/time estimates for design and development efforts.
- Coordinated with the QA lead for development of test plan, test cases, test code and actual testing.