I have 30 years’ experience in different segments of IT experience in small, medium and large companies throughout my career. I began my career as a hardware tech and naturally move on to server administration, networks and routers configuration and found my passion as a software developer.
Frameworks: .NET 1.0 - 4.8, WCF
.NET Technologies: ASP.Net, Web API, Web services, Winforms, WPF, WF
Architecture Pattern: Multitier, MVC, MVVM, IOC, Microservices, SOA, Saas
Scripting and scripting libraries: PowerShell, jQuery,, AJAX,, Bootstrap
Database: Microsoft SQL Server 7.0-2016
Reporting: SQL Server Reporting Services
Source Control and CI/CD: Azure Dev Ops Git, TFS, Perforce
Coding style: Object Orient Programming, multi-tier and tiers, SOA, and Microservices
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, Waterfall
Application development manager
Confidential, Chatsworth, CA
- Lead/designed and delivery of software products and services for our Maryland Phase II increased jackpot enhancement project to update our web application, Web API, and messaging systems to support higher jackpots and improve data security that leads to a 20+% increase in revenue.
- Lead/Managed a team of 4 software developers to complete technical initiative including the design of our Deal Security Project to improve security, resiliency and reliability using SQL Server 2016 Always encrypted.
- Collaborate with project management, QA, Infrastructure and Technical Services teams to develop strategies to improve deliverables for stronger SLA.
- Developed proprietary distributed and scalable systems using a high-volume TCP messaging and transactions.
- Developed and implemented new standards and processes including unit and integration testing, coding standards, Git, and Continuous Integration and deployment to improve deliverables by 320%.
- Developed strategy to improve estimations, deliverables, staffing for projects using Scrum.
Confidential, Agoura Hills, CA
- Lead a team of 4 off shore and 10+ onshore developers to deliver multiple multitier applications.
- Mentored mid and junior developers
- Prototyped and implemented conversion from PVCS to TFS. Design and implement a branching and merging strategy and continuous integration and deployment using PowerShell scripts.
- Developed new code estimation procedures to improve deliverables.
- Managed and designed the conversion of our Legacy PowerBuilder application FPS (foreclosure processing system) application to web applications using ASP.Net MVC, WCF, and web services (Microservices) as our middle tier and ORM to access the database. Architected and delivered the conversion of legacy workflow and rules engine written using T-SQL to Windows Foundation Workflow.
- Designed and developed multiple interfaces to related departments to send retrieve and send foreclosure data into our Foreclosure Processing System.
- Enhanced and maintain a public facing website in ASP.Net for users to search for the latest foreclosures coming up for auction.
- Designed relational databases to support enhancements to the Foreclosure application and partner interfaces.
- Communicate with clients for requirements gathering for application development
Software System Engineer
Confidential, Chatsworth, CA
- Designed and developed back-office inventory tracking system for all Leslie Pool stores using VB. The application maintained all stores inventory and synchronized data with corporate systems via secure connection daily.
Software developer/Network Manager
Confidential, Woodland hills, CA
- Designed and developed medical insurance billing application using VB 3
- Designed and developed sales CRM application in VB 4 and VB 5