- In the five years of my working profession, all stages of the SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) involving studying of the user requirements, analyzing, designing, implementation, testing, deployment and delivering high quality web and Windows solutions including analysis, Design, Coding, Testing & Deployment using Microsoft .NET Technologies.
- Experience in using Microsoft Technologies like as C# 4 /5, .NET Framework 4.5/4.0/3.5, ASP.NET 4.5/4.0 /3.5, ASP.NET MVC 5.0/4.0, ADO.NET, Entity Framework 6.0/5.0/3.5, WCF, Web API, design and development of client/server and IIS on Visual Studio /2010
- Experience in writing and optimizing stored procedures in MS SQL Server 2008/2012/2014 . Hands on experience in tuning SQL queries and T - SQL for enhancing the database performance.
- Extensively worked with business analysis and requirements in Agile Methodologies such as SCRUM.
- Hands on experience in design using Object Oriented Programming Principles (OOPS) like Encapsulation, Inheritance, Polymorphism and Abstraction.
- Expertise in Azure infrastructure management (Azure Web roles, Worker roles, SQL Azure, AzureStorge, Azure AD Licenses, Office 365.
- Sound knowledge in migrating on premise to windows Azure using Azure Site Recovery and Azurebackups.
- Strong experience with Microsoft Technology .NET Framework using C#, ADO.NET, VB.NET, Visual Studio.NET 2005/2008/2010/2012/2013.
- Exclusively used ASP.NET Web Parts, Master Pages, User Controls and Custom Controls to design the Rich User Interactive Web Pages.
- Expertise in developing applications with Java, Java Beans, UI Developer with Enterprise UI, EJB, JDBC, JSP, Servlets, JMS and Design Patterns.
- Developed system services SOA application platform for use by all web applications utilizing WCF services and the ASP.NET provider model.
- Experience in Automating, Configuring and Deploying Instances on Azure environments and in Data centers.
- Good working experience in Azure Logic apps, Service Bus, Document DB and SQL Database, Data warehouse.
- Experience with features of Angular 2 such as directives, dependency injection, modules and routing.
- Experience with services, pipes, form validation, Reactive forms in Angular 2.
- Experience on PowerShell Scripting in the Azure Cloud Services.
- Experienced in using project management tools like TFS (Team Foundation Server) and Git.
- Expertise in consuming SOAP and Restful Web Services using WCF and Web API.
- Extensively used Angular 4 with HTML, CSS, Bootstrap to create rich user experience.
- Expertise in Angular 4 framework and its ability to create simple and scalable code for SPA.
- Experience in relational database design, data extraction, data transformation and loading from large and complex data sources Programming using RDBMS databases like SQL Server 2014/2, MS Access.
- Participated in implementing real-time interfaces includes planning, development, testing and deployment using C#.net Windows Service.
- Expert in Core Java with in-depth knowledge of Core Java concepts such as Multithreading, OOP concepts and Event/Exception handling.
- Worked extensively with ADO .NET objects such as Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader to interact with databases like SQL Server 2014/2 .
- Expertise in high level design of ETL SSIS packages for integrating data from sources (Excel, Flat file).
- Familiarity with PowerShell scripting and leveraging the PowerShell ISE for development and debugging.
- Extensively worked on writing Stored Procedures, Triggers, Views and Database Design.
- Good knowledge and experience SQL Server integration Services (SSIS), SQL Server Reporting Server (SSRS) and Crystal Reports.
- Experienced with TFS and SVN for versioning and project management.
- Develop application infrastructure component like logging, exception handling, data access.
- Design and executing test plans and gap analysis to ensure that business requirements and functional specifications are tested and fulfilled.
- Good Capable of leading a team of 7 members and working with the team. Leadership qualities, problem solving, multitasking, mentoring team members and ability to prioritize.
Languages: C#.Net, VB.Net, C, C++, SQL, T-SQL.Java
Database: SQL Server 2005/ 2008/2012/2014, MS Access 2010/2007/2003, MYSQLMYSQL Workbench.
Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, XP.
IDE & Tools: Visual Studio 2005/2008/2010/2012/2017, SQL Server Management Studio.
Version Control Tools: TortoiseSVN, Team Foundation Server.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, Telerik Reports.
Confidential, Chantilly, VA
- Involved in upgrading and testing present web application as per the requirements.
- Designed the application using ASP.NET MVC architecture that promotes clear separation of the presentation, business and data access tiers.
- Developed and Designed Web Application using Visual Studio 2015, ASP.NET and C#
- Experience in WPF for desktop applications.
- Strong knowledge of system architecture and Web-based applications.
- Used Xaml for designing Desktop Applications
- Consumed Web API RESTful services for building service-oriented application hosted by IIS 8.0
- Used SQL Server as a Database.
- Managed version controlling using Team Foundation Server and Git.
- Involved in upgrading and testing present web application as per the requirements.
- Worked on Agile Methodology to meet time lines with quality deliverables.
- Designed the application using a ASP.NET MVC architecture that promotes clear separation of the presentation, business and data access tiers.
- Highly used Angular 2 router to build single page application for navigating through the different status and multiple modals.
- Design data model and creating the schema on SQL Azure.
- Developed single page applications with MVC frameworks Angular 2/Angular.js, Node.js, Typescript.
- Experience with development of client facing UI modules with a focus on usability.
- Good knowledge on creating services with Angular 4 @injectable property, as to make the service available for dependency injection when creating components
- SQL Server was utilized as the data repository and used LINQ to SQL writing data access classes, complex T-SQL Stored Procedures, triggers, views to capture and modify data.
- Modified code for active directory objects.
- Changed existing WCF service components for Request Processor, Approval Process and ProvisioningEngine.
- Conducted code review walkthroughs with
- Generated periodic reports based on the statistical analysis of the data from various time frame and division using SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS) and implemented Report viewer to integrate SSRS reports with ASP.NET web forms and have also used SSIS.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Involved in upgrading and testing present web application as per the requirements.
- Designed the application using a ASP.NET MVC architecture that promotes clear separation of the presentation, business and data access tiers .
- Develop a test system using Freescale evaluation board using embedded C, C++ to provide synchronization and start-up node emulation to the Engine module test system.
- Implemented Angular 2 Services for connectivity between web application and back-end API’S using TypeScript.
- Strong technical background, including programming, developing, designing interfaces, testing and debugging code, and administering systems and networks.
- Wrote complex stored procedures to migrate data from multiple sources and process into data marts.
- Provide consulting and cloud architecture for premier customers and internal projects running on MS Azure platform for high-availability of services, low operational costs.
- Experience on implementing Azure Application Insights and OMS for monitoring applications and servers.
- Involved on migrating SQL Server databases to SQL Azure Database using SQL Azure Migration Wizard. Deployed application to Azure cloud.
- Wrote PowerShell REST API based module to manage Microsoft cloud solutions partner portal customers and their services.
- Created AD users\groups using the active directory PowerShell module.
- Wrote a GUI based on PowerShell to work with windows services remotely.
- Designed dynamic SSIS Packages to transfer data crossing different platforms, validate data during transferring, and archived data files for different DBMS.
- Used SSIS to unite data from existing system and performed transformations on MS SQL.
- Designed and developed from based standard and automation Windows Desktop applications for common day to day tasks engines which extract the data from excel, XML files and process into database using C#.Net.
- Specialized in Visual Basic 6.0/5.0/4.0, programming MS ACCESS VBA front end and back end, MS Excel VBA and is also proficient in the MS OFFICE Suite of software, particularly MS Word. FrontPage and Power Point including the interfacing/exchange of data between these software’s.
- Created parameter driven reports in Access and Excel running through Access VBA front end.
- Worked on creating windows service using C#.Net which handles the real-time data processing with port to port connectivity without user interaction. I was one of the key person who handles the flow of real time data interface’s. Testing, debugging and deploying on the server.
- Designed and implemented SSIS Packages for different interfaces for data collection and transformation f various providers.
- Enhancing and deploying the SSIS packages from development server to production server.
- Used ADO.NET extensively for retrieving, querying and manipulating data in the database.
- Back end coding and development using Java Collections including Set, List, Map, Multithreading, Servlet, Action, Action Forms, Java beans, Exception Handling etc.
- Extensively used joins and sub-queries to simplify complex queries involving multiple tables and used SQL tools like SQL Developer, SQL Server Management Studio.
- Responsible for analyzing, debugged the issue in sending and receiving an ack from the server to client server to notify the client once when we received the HL7 message.
- Worked on HL7 Data, processing the messages from interface and pumping the data in to tables and generated outbound messages to send data through HL7. Good knowledge on different types of HL7 messages (ORU, ADT).
- Written highly complex views, stored procedures, and triggers to handle business requirements and Generate SSRS Reports.
- Involved in designing the database and identifying primary keys, foreign keys and enforced not-null and checked constraints in the table and followed the principles of normalization.
- Developed Angular 2 Template driven forms and Model driven forms builder by using ngModel.
- Analyzing the requirements and problems from customer delivery team to automate or improve the existing flow.
- Maintaining client’s databases on our server's up to date with their system. Exported client's data from different source to show up on our application.
- Applied SQL server Profiler to traces the stored procedures and queries to improve the data flow performance into the application.
- Designed and developed Lab database ware house which holds different types of lab data coming from different source.
- Build Data Sync job on Windows Azure to synchronize data from SQL 2012 databases to SQL Azure.
- Report the daily progress and having stand up calls. Leading the team, getting updates and assigning task to the team.
- Used SVN as version control tool.
- Managed version controlling using Team Foundation server.
Environment: .NET Framework 3.5/4.0, C#.net, Vb.Net, SQL, T-SQL, SQL Server 2014/2012/2008, Windows Service, Visual Studio 2015,2013&2010, ADO.Net, MYSQL, Microsoft Windows Azure.
- Involved in understanding user requirements, designing and developing the web applications and backend applications.
- Involved in all other modules by developing reusable components as per the requirement.
- Developed user interface business logic using C#.
- Involved in writing the server side and the client-side classes using Java.
- Collecting, collating, and carrying out complex data analysis in support of management.
- Performed multiple SQL queries using SQL Server and created database driven reports with output to MS Excel and custom reports such as monthly migration reports.
- Manipulating, cleansing & processing data using Excel, Access and SQL.
- Configuring Backend Job's to update new data and create automated job using windows.
- Reviewed Stored Procedures and created views for reports and wrote test queries against the source system (SQL Server).
- Designed and developed various SSIS packages to extract and transform data and involved in Scheduling SSIS Packages.
- Experience in Custom Process design of Transformation via Azure Data Factory & Automation Pipelines.
- Design and implement asynchronous process for delivery of XML files. These processes were connected using Azure Queues to communicate each other.
- Generate report's from back-end by using SQL server 2008 & 2012.
- Writing T-SQL scripts to manipulate data for data loads and extracts.
- Responsible for loading, extracting and validation of student data.
- Involved in complete life cycle of software development including designing, developing, testing, and deployment of the web portal application.
- Created SSIS Package Configurations and maintaining their tables by editing the value of the variables as per the requirement.
- Responsible for the development of maven build based Java web application.
- Developed multiple projects in Windows and web application in C#.Net, VB.Net, ASP.NET using OOPS concepts and Telerik Controls.
- Developed test plan, test cases, and test scripts based on high-level detailed designs using N-Unit
- Used Git as version control tool.
- Designed and developed new C++ modules for sending open contracts to Equaled for reaching a price agreement with counterparties.
- Created Typescript reusable components and services to consume REST API’s using Component-based architecture provided by Angular 4.
- Used Angular 2 HTTP Request to get data from web servers and process JSON data to render in the UI.
- Designed User Interface with CSS, and HTML. Used Master pages to give a consistent layout to all pages.
- Created an Azure virtual network portal and using with PowerShell, deployed a VM into a virtual network, modify IP addresses, configured the DNS and NSGs.
- Used Agile (Scrum) Methodology for rapid and more disciplined development during implementation.
- Used ASP.NET MVC design pattern in the design and development, with Razor Syntax in Views .
- ADO.NET objects such as Data Set, Data View, Data Reader and Data Adapter are used in the Data Access layer to communicate with the database to access, update data in the database and SQL Command extensively for retrieving, querying, storage and data manipulation.
- Implemented Angular 2 Routing, Navigation, Components and Services.
- Incorporated the structure error exceptional handling try catch blocks all throughout the development to handle exceptions.
- Used Java Message Service (JMS) for reliable and asynchronous exchange of information.
- Designed all modules based on MVC pattern.
- Developed Desktop application using VB.NET. Migrated some of the low-level application from C# to VB.net to make application stable.
- Database design and development of Database objects (Tables, Stored Procedures) in SQL Server 2008 using Microsoft SQL Server Management Studio Express.
- Designed and Developed standard reports in Crystal reports.
- Designed large numbers of Windows Presentation Foundation (WPF) Forms, Custom Controls and User Controls.
- To persist and transfer data between pages Session State, View State, Cookies and Query strings were used.
- Developed Mobile application using jQuery mobile and In-charge of overall design and coding of the module.
- Created provisions for setting up multiple projects along with the budgets approved by the Donors and up cross currency exchange rates for automatic conversions.
- Report the daily progress and impediments to the Scrum Master in the daily stand ups.
- Implemented version controlling using Microsoft Team Foundation Server.
Environment: ASP.NET, C#.Net, VB.Net, SQL Server 2012, ADO.net, Telerik Rad Controls, Telerik Reporting, Java Script, OpenStack.NET Cloud Files, MVC, WPF, HTML, CSS, AJAX, TFS
- Developed views using Scaffolding templates, Master Pages, Partial Views, and Custom HTML Helper with Razor View Engine.
- Implemented Action Filters to handle errors, Validation & Authorization
- Responsible for developing Application using ASP.NET 3.5, ADO.NET and C#.
- Used Visual Studio .NET 2012 IDE to design the forms, develop and debug the application.
- Developed User Interface with CSS, HTML and DHTML and involved in developing web Pages with rich UI, AJAX, jQuery using ASP.NET.
- Worked on WCF services, which are used to communicate to the other departments.
- Worked on Client-side validations using Java Script, jQuery, and CSS for validation issues.
- Extensively used State Management Techniques like Sessions state to maintain state between the ASP.NET pages.
- Used Microsoft ADO.NET to access data from database in a web application and SQL Command extensively for retrieving, querying, storage, data manipulation and created tables, stored procedures in SQL Server 2012.