- 7+ years of Software Development experience with exceptional skills at Analysis, Design and Development of high scalable Multi - tiered Web Applications, Client/Server Applications, Distributed Applications and Web Services using varied Microsoft Technologies
- Expert in developing application with . Net Framework and associated technologies such as ASP.Net, ASP. Net MVC, C#, VB.Net, ADO.Net and SQL Server, MS-SQL, MS-Access .
- Experience in developing and deploying Web API’s, WCF Services, Windows Services, XML Web Services and Restful Services providing secure SOA integration with in enterprise applications.
- Worked with design and development of 3-Tier, N-tier distributed architectures and MVC architecture.
- Experienced with ASP.Net and its components: AJAX, Entity Framework and LINQ to SQL.
- Worked with Data Adapter, Dataset, and Data Reader as a part of ADO.Net to access and Update Database.
- Experienced in all phases of the software development life cycle including designing, developing, coding, debugging, testing, implementation and maintenance.
- Worked on .NET Security features such as Authentication &Authorization, Forms-based Authentication, Authorizing Users Roles and User Account Impersonation.
- Expertise in Design and Development of User Interfaces, User Controls and Custom Controls using ASP.NET and C#
- Expertise Agile methodologies (SCRUM) and Test Driven Development.
- Solid technical background developing intranet, internet, N tier and Client Server applications of .NET Object Oriented Programming using ASP.NET, C, SQL Server 2008/2012, MVC, WPF, WCF, Azure Cloud, Azure HDInsight and ML Studio and performance optimization tools and technology.
- Worked in database related work primarily creating complex Stored Procedure, Views, Triggers, Functions, Using PL/SQL, and T-SQL.
- Experience in preparing test cases and performing Unit Test using N Unit, Visual Studio Unit Testing Framework and CRMM Studio.
- Worked in Implementing Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) and used WCF to expose business logic as services and consumed those services. Defined service contracts, implemented service contracts etc.
- Strong Database designing skills in SQL Server 2008/2005/2000 , Oracle with Strong Data Modeling Skills in using Entity Framework 4.0/3.0 and LINQ.
- Excellent analytical, communication dedicated to quality output for the team or to dedicated to quality output for the team or to individual assignments as required by the work environment.
.Net Languages and Technologies: C#, VB.Net, ASP.Net, ADO.Net, ASP.NET MVC 4.0/5, Web Services, WCF, LINQ, Web API and Entity Framework,PL/SQL
Mark-up Languages: HTML, XML
Web Servers: IIS7.5, IIS8.0
Databases: Oracle, SQL Server 2008/2012/2014
.Net Frameworks: 3.0, 3.5, 4.0 and 4.5
Configuration Tools: TFS and VSS
Operating Systems: Windows 9x/NT/XP, Windows 7, Windows 2003,2008 and 2012 Data Center/R2 Standard Edition
Other Tools: HP Fortify, Fiddler, SQL Delta
Confidential, Alpharetta, GASoftware Developer
- Developed C# components to implement the business logic consumed instances of these using ASP.NET
- Implemented the project using ASP.NET,C# and back-end database as Microsoft SQL server2012
- Worked on applications software development efforts from deployment through the maintenance support process.
- Used JQuery and AJAX to make the User Interface more responsive.
- Used various Telerik controls, developed User Controls to design custom UI to meet the requirements and to increase the ease of use for customers.
- Designed User Controls in the Application using ASP.NET for writing reusable User Interface UI and encapsulate the functionality.
- Used Migrating applications from Dot Net 2.0 to Dot Net 4.0, classic to Azure cloud and AWS deployment
- Developed Reports using SQL Reporting Services and implemented Optimized SQL Stored Procedures.
- Implemented CRUD functionality with Entity framework in ASP.NET MVC and implemented sorting filtering and paging with Entity framework in MVC
- Development was done using agile methodology with daily scrums and continuous integration using the SDLC process to deliver higher-quality software far more rapidly
- Developing and supporting e-commerce project front-end providing rich user friendly UI based on AngularJS.
- Used Angular JS time out option to schedule the future time out.
- Made AJAX calls between front/back-end for real-time updates to web applications
- Responsible for making AJAX Calls for the UI Interactions to the Controller Actions using JQuery and getting the Data back as JSON and parsing it onto the UI.
- Incremented and decremented the in-memory counter with angular js ng-click attribute.
- Worked with a team responsible for implementing the ASP.NET MVC application using SQL Server, Web API, JQuery, and Angular JS.
- Used Team Foundation Server(TFS) for version control and shelve pending changes.
- Participated in various Client meetings with the team and the Project manager to discuss improvement/ amendments.
- Used ADO.NET components such as Data Connection, Data Command, Data Readers, Data Sets and Data Adapter for database connections and manipulations.
- Designing and developing the database objects like Tables, Views, and Complex T-SQL Store Procedures involving Joins and using Temporary Tables, UDF(User Defined Functions).
- Used Ng-repeat directive to add the same element to a form using indexes of the array for tracking values.
Confidential, Atlanta, GASoftware Developer
- Gathering the requirements from the business and performing the requirement analysis.
- Worked in both the low level design and detail design phase of this project.
- Developed the project using Agile methodologies and Test Driven Development.
- Used Team Foundation server for the version control
- Implemented CSS,HTML to attain uniformity af all web pages
- Handled all the controls of the web page like Textbox, Drop Down Box, Radio button, Checkbox using Selenium Web Driver.
- Used Angular JS controller to pass data to the view.
- Worked with the unit testing, integration testing and system testing of the applications.
- Created TestNG test suite to organize the test cases
- Used AJAX coding techniques to update parts of a web page.
- Created test case report using TestNG listener and Log details using reporter
- Developed Automation script using selenium web driver to execute the test cases for integration testing
- Generated reports for the Test Results using Test suite XML file and Captured Screenshots for failure test.
- Created the LLD (Low Level Design) document and DDD (Detailed Design Document) document.
- Entity framework was used to implement the data layer to communicate with the SQL Server 2008
- Coordinate with the QA team for the QA testing of the applications and defect fixes
- Involved in deployment of the application on the test and production servers.
- Handled automated parallel test execution model using TestNG.
Confidential, Raleigh, NCSoftware Developer
- Developed Web services using C#.
- Developed the user manual for the end user.
- Worked the user experience of Web pages by using AJAX, JQuery.
- Used ASP.NET web form controls for displaying data.
- Experience in implementing the logic using C# and Object Oriented Analysis and Design (OOA/OOD) concept.
- Provided support and also involved in maintenance process.
- Used ADO.NET to manipulate and fetch the data from database.
- Worked in Unit Testing Integration Testing and Regression testing to improve the performance of the application.
- Good in fixing the issues occurred in the testing process.
- Developed the user manual for the end user.
- Used n-tier architecture for presentation, business and data layers
- Developed the Web Application in ASP.Net 3.5/4.0 using Master Pages, Themes & Skins to maintain the consistent look and feel throughout the application
Environment: ASP.NET3.5, C#, ADO.NET, Ajax control toolkit, WCF, LINQ, SQL Server 2008, Java Scripts, Visual Studio.NET, JQuery.