- Highly skilled, hands - on Full-Stack Web Developer and Architect with proven track record defining, developing, and deploying custom, quality software that utilizes cutting edge technologies to improve business processes and provide significant competitive advantages.
- In-depth expertise working with multiple programming languages, database systems, and agile development methodologies in both Microsoft and Java environments.
- Known for developing systems from ground up as well as reengineering, maintaining and enhancing existing platforms.
- Collaborate with front-end and business analysis teams to deliver full-featured web applications that meet the needs of staff and corporate customers.
- Ensure corporate guidelines are met, execute roadmaps to provide seamless delivery of Network and Virtualization solutions.
- Drive delivery by prioritizing individual and team tasks to meet project deadlines.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational and prioritization skills, and work well independently and as team member.
- Lead, coach, mentor, and motivate technical teams to meet—and exceed— corporate objectives.
- Successfully handle multiple projects simultaneously, work well in fast-paced, diverse environment.
- Strategic/Analytical Thinker
- Software/Application Architecture
- Web Application Development
- Clean Coding
- SDLC/Lean/Agile Methodologies
- Innovative Roadmaps
- Process Improvement
- Software/Product Security
- Quality Assurance
- Project Management
- Business Intelligence
Databases: MSSQL Server 7/2000/2005/2008/2012/2014/Azure | SSRS | Postgresql | MySQL | Oracle | SAN (SQL Clustering) | Azure IAAS/PAAS
Frameworks: ASP.NET MVC | AngularJS | React.JS | JQuery | BootStrap | Struts | Spring | ASP/ASP.Net MVC | WCF| WF | Hibernate/NHibernate
ERP/Platforms: Dynamics GP | Sharepoint | Magento | NetSuite | Kentico
Software: Dynamics GP | NetSuite | EDI
- Leveraging Azure components including service bus, web/worker roles, application insights, SQL Azure for development.
- Provided legacy ASP.Net development with WebForms and ASP.Net Controls.
Confidential, New Haven, CT
Senior Developer, Associate Director
- Role included intensive MSSQL development, performance tuning and maintenance responsibilities.
Confidential, Shelton, CT
Chief Software Architect/Technology Officer
- Led international team developing and delivering several iterations of commercial integration product connecting large retailers, suppliers, and back office systems.
- Migrated to SAAS hosted on Windows Azure in both IAAS and PAAS environments from client server version.
- Handled back office integrations between partners.
Confidential, Trumbull, CT
Director, Business Intelligence and eCommerce Technology
- Supervised all aspects of development projects from concept to deployment.
- Set best practice and coding standards; conducted code reviews.
- Created, maintained, and monitored large SQL Server infrastructure for heavy transactional eCommerce site.
- Developed and maintained reporting infrastructure based on SSRS/SSIS, feeds between MSSQL, and TeraData/Oracle using both off the shelf and custom built ETL software.